Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#596179 Jan 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>ha ha, yeah, it's easier appreciate the ticklish nature of a mustache without all that insulation in the way. ;)
hehehe....

That's why I have a goatee...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#596181 Jan 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be censoring the dirty language, you bad boy.
Well when part of their languange sounds like the phlegm of a cough.....

Maybe his name is Achhhhkkkkkbar.
siehjin

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#596182 Jan 30, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> The existence of the universe prove the universe exists.
You state your belief, but no evidence or even anything close to proof. Proof comes from a convergence of evidence, you have zero.
a convergence of evidence is not necessary, if the proof given is strong enough.

while there are other good reasons to believe in God, this is the reason which i consider the strongest. it convinced me when i was searching to find out if God existed, and continues to convince me today.

when i look at the beauty and complexity of the universe, i marvel that there are people like you, who can say that God doesn't exist. as far as i'm concerned, every new scientific discovery revealing how amazing our world is simply strengthens the case for the existence of God.
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> This is based on your belief, nothing more.
It's called creation science or pseudoscience, and it isn't using logic or considered logical.
simply labeling it pseudoscience and claiming it is illogical doesn't make it so.

explain to me where is the illogicality in expecting complex things to have an explanation for their existence? the universe in incredibly complex; logically it needs an explanation for its' existence!

“design is God's trademark”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#596183 Jan 30, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
have you ever considered that Universe maybe always existed,
after all the matter,energy from which its made cannot be created nor destroyed only changed,
so it always was in some form or shape,
no gods needed
Ancient religion is not so stupid as modern arrogance.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#596184 Jan 30, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
So you were indoctrinated. End of story.
Yep, religious people are trained like a common dog.

Pavlov's Dog

http://psychology.about.com/od/classicalcondi...
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#596185 Jan 30, 2013
Scorp wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of god kills children??? Takes loving parents from a family? If I were god I would be striking down all the murders, thieves, etc. What's he doing trying to build character? If there is a god he going about things wrong.
maybe hes an EVIL PSYCHO god?

kinda like all these religitards..LOL

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#596186 Jan 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If you looked like that you would have a sour disposition too. xD
Dang! You know that just HAS to be photoshopt!
I wonder if a dude that buff can even wipe his own ass....

Location hidden

#596187 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
Also read about zamzam waters miraculous attributes, what it can do..
Miraculous attributes? There are NO miraculous attributes.

Here is an actual personal account from someone who lives there;

It is amazing that so many people believe that Zam Zam water has a Miraculous Healing Power in It. The First Time I went to Mecca in 1994 , I too, believed in the Magical Zam Zam . At the time I was abusing chemical substances and my Folks being a Good Sunni ( wahabi ) family with good Intentions, decided to take me along to the Holy land in Order to Cure me from My addiction . They firmly believed that, a Dayly Diet of Zam Zam Water and dates as well some Roasted camel meat will do the Trick .

Anyway , prior to leaving for Jeddah , I was prescribed Rohypnol Tablets to help me cope with the Withdrawal Symptoms and my physician advised me to take it with me where-ever I go ( good advice ). Unfortunately, one of my brothers who came with us , Talked me out of Taking any Medication to Mecca as he Believes 100% that I would be cured just by being in the Holy Land and by Drinking Zam Zam Water every day

To cut the story short, It was to no avail, we spent 42 days in Mecca and Medina , 16 days of that I spent in the hospital with IntraVenous Tubes stuck up both arms plus heart monitor . so much for the Zam Zam Magic

As Brother Tanveer pointed out, Zam Zam water is From Reverse Osmosis and it has a distinc taste which to me felt like the After taste clinging to the roof of the mouth . eventhough took many showers at the Zam Zam water Depot, I did not get Cured from my then addiction . But at least that experience lead me to God only / Quran Muslim. The water obtained through Reverse Osmosis then allowed the Unsuspecting Muslims to believe That IT is a Special water, imho it is a Crime.

Unfortunately, the Saudis kept silence when it comes to Miraculous Zam Zam water . Instead of Informing the Ummah that Zam zam is just a water like any other, the Saudis allowed this Deception to continue by their silence.

I have since gone back to Mecca and Medina as an Individual Hajj just to Verify what I had learnt from the Quran regarding haj and Kaaba in 1994. also found out about The Reverse Osmosis Water . friends who have been living in Saudi informed that there are to Kinds of Desalinated Water, The One we Use for Ablution, bath etc which is a direct Desalinated Sea Water , whilst the other Is the Zam Zam which is also Desalinated Sea Water but Put Back into the Underground Reservoirs and Drawn back Up on the First In First out Basis . Hope this Helps.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#596188 Jan 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
D'oH!
He's screwed. Jesus is gonna tear his shins up.
---
Whats white, sticky and moves across the sky at a thousand miles an hour?
The coming of The Lord.
:)
That ones really good at a church function.
I suspect there's a few people who have learned not to eat yogurt around you..

“The Edge”

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#596189 Jan 30, 2013
siehjin wrote:
<quoted text>
a convergence of evidence is not necessary, if the proof given is strong enough.
while there are other good reasons to believe in God, this is the reason which i consider the strongest. it convinced me when i was searching to find out if God existed, and continues to convince me today.
when i look at the beauty and complexity of the universe, i marvel that there are people like you, who can say that God doesn't exist. as far as i'm concerned, every new scientific discovery revealing how amazing our world is simply strengthens the case for the existence of God.
<quoted text>
simply labeling it pseudoscience and claiming it is illogical doesn't make it so.
explain to me where is the illogicality in expecting complex things to have an explanation for their existence? the universe in incredibly complex; logically it needs an explanation for its' existence!

I know you can't overcome this flawed reasoning.
But make no mistake, it is flawed because without empirical ,physical or observational evidence you cant make that determination. So you based it on belief anyway and science does not base it's determinations on belief.

Location hidden

#596190 Jan 30, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
pilgrims are allowed to bring small quantities of water from zim zam wells back from the haj and it was found to be identical to the bottles of water found in the muslim grocery shops and bookshops.

It had high levels of nitrate, biological contaminants and three times the permissible level of arsenic(among other heavy metals).

Miraculous no?
Yep, for all they know the government could be doing what coke cola did and just use tap water. It wouldn't be very hard to run some pipe down there to feed it and then just turn a spicket and- oh look, miracle - endless water.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#596191 Jan 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I suspect there's a few people who have learned not to eat yogurt around you..
That's not yogurt ;)

Location hidden

#596192 Jan 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well when part of their languange sounds like the phlegm of a cough.....
Maybe his name is Achhhhkkkkkbar.
They do sound very lispy, like snakes, when they speak English. Maybe that's why they don't have all that many s's in their native vocabulary.

“The Edge”

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#596193 Jan 30, 2013
siehjin wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The second part can only be understood by understanding deep time , and the evolution of chemical compositions. Hence it took 10 billion years to form the star of our solar system , and another half billion years for live to evolve. Another 3.5 billion years for it to evolve into what we see here now. There is no indicator of a intervening intelligence, but there is evidence of a slow but steady progression of complexity. We also see setbacks by natural cataclysmic disasters, but no intervention into the process of evolution.

Location hidden

#596194 Jan 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if a dude that buff can even wipe his own ass....
He would make a good poster boy for inbreeding prevention.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#596196 Jan 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And? Don't blame me for pointing out the obvious.
<quoted text>
Eh? That's like asking Are you HAPPY the sky is blue? It's just facts.
<quoted text>
Again just pointing out the obvious. That don't mean I have "a problem" with them.
<quoted text>
No I don't have a problem with homos.
<quoted text>
Jews make for good laughs. Even Mel Brooks knew that.
<quoted text>
Wrong again.
<quoted text>
Why are you asking the same question to which I've already answered?
Nope- your piss poor and lowly opinion of women is not fact- just your opinion. But unlike you, I won't call YOU a liar for stating your opinion; however, you ARE a liar to refer to your opinion as "facts".

And having such a lowly OPINION of women as you do.....that means you have ISSUES with the female gender as a whole; if nothing else, you do not respect the female gender, for how could you respect those you think are stupid, dumb, weak, manipulative, devious, etc?

Do you respect any MEN who you think are stupid, dumb, weak, manipulative and devious or is your thinking so skewed that you don't think those adjectives can be applied to any men?

BTW, the sky is NOT blue.......

Do some research on that.

Jews make for good laughs?? Why? What do you find so comical about Jews and why do you find Jews in particular more comical than those of other religions?

FYI, Mel Brooks is JEWISH.

It's kinda like if you made jokes about your own mother; that would be okay with you, but maybe not so much if other people made jokes about YOUR mother.

Yeah- you DO have a problem with homosexuals; if nothing else, referring to them as "homos" indicates right there that you have a problem with them and aside from that, you DO.

You don't want them to be perceived as a minority due to their sexual orientation/preference as you call it, despite that they ARE a minority and you yourself posted that they represent no more than 1% of the population; that right there is enough for any person with ANY intelligence to acknowledge that homosexuals ARE a minority.

No...you like so many hate ALL Muslims across the board.

RR, you hold your (very negative) stereotyping near and dear to your heart; that you do is really MUCH more of an issue than is your stereotyping which shows your contempt, disrespect and disdain for so many.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596197 Jan 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people just can't laugh...
I told u its been a bliss, rly I like jokes ^^

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596199 Jan 30, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
The discussion here isn't about colors or wells.
You've came here to assert your deity as a real entity, so far, you have failed at that, just like the Christians.
I have not failed it is you who have failed in upholding a conv, we merely went forward into details necessary for reliance, yet when we reach that point you withdraw, then u want me to start all over again?

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596200 Jan 30, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Kaitlin. Good to see you back. I am in Barbados now. Since Monday.
Good to hear you made it at peace (hamdillah asalama ;D) So did you read my response to your last message?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#596201 Jan 30, 2013
OCB wrote:
Nope- your piss poor and lowly opinion of women is not fact- just your opinion. But unlike you, I won't call YOU a liar for stating your opinion; however, you ARE a liar to refer to your opinion as "facts".
And having such a lowly OPINION of women as you do.....that means you have ISSUES with the female gender as a whole; if nothing else, you do not respect the female gender, for how could you respect those you think are stupid, dumb, weak, manipulative, devious, etc?
Do you respect any MEN who you think are stupid, dumb, weak, manipulative and devious or is your thinking so skewed that you don't think those adjectives can be applied to any men?
Sure, but the majority of men aren't weak little cry babies like the majority of women are...
BTW, the sky is NOT blue.......
um......

women...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 41 min Just Think 603,568
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 42 min Lace dream 276
Ask me a trivia question (Oct '08) 1 hr hellohelloem 213,278
What Steps we can take to preserve and conserve... 1 hr blueair india 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 613,084
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 2 hr Ruby88 53,495
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 2 hr cutepie 581
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 hr dollarsbill 8,359
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 hr sangili karuppan 7,656
The Christian Atheist debate 4 hr Critical Eye 4,082
More from around the web