Prove there's a god.

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments (Page 28,296)

Showing posts 565,901 - 565,920 of716,153
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Scorp

Helotes, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#595883
Jan 30, 2013
 
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called an eye witness account. In other words, the Bible.
Again about a book full of interpretations and stories? Not proof. I want to experience it not read about a story which may or may might be true. "I once caught a fish this big".

Just because you read something and you were raised to believe in something doesn't really mean its true.
Scorp

Helotes, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#595884
Jan 30, 2013
 
I dont know if there is something out there. however you two are sure there is apparently. Which is correct the Quran or the bible? What makes yours correct??? Faith....comfort....what elders told you as children.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#595885
Jan 30, 2013
 
Scorp wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably right I won't ever truly believe in anything being not one person can provide good evidence. No silly video about a random number, no well or a book will make me believe.
I need a true miracle to occur or one of the many believed gods to take time from their busy day and stop in and say hi. If that ever happens I will be in church all the time.
Still blown away of the idea that there are many different religions and gods. All different yet everyone believes theirs is correct.
Still believe its a comfort to put your trust in an all mighty being. In your religion when you die you get tons of virgins to hang out with too. Right? If that's not comfort I don't know what is.:)
Thnx for telling me that, I'll stop wasting time showing you miraculous events, also you will never see or become a believer if u carry on like u are now, reason is God will never come and prove to you he exists, it is because this is part of the test, God wants to see he is faithful. If he comes down here, then what is the purpose of the test? we will all believe...why would be here then? well of course I know u won't accept this, that is why u won't be able to believe. Knowledge isn't everything u know. Only God is omniscient and do not forget you are created, your brain is a gift and u must use it well not to think to the extreme and seek God's secrets/figure or anything about Him.

Your last sentence is false for we never believe in lustful activities in the afterlife, also since every religion claim their's are the correct, we must study them all and well. I did and now I'm relaxed that I'm a muslim, found many contradictions in the bible/torah but never in the quran.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#595886
Jan 30, 2013
 
Scorp wrote:
<quoted text>
Again about a book full of interpretations and stories? Not proof. I want to experience it not read about a story which may or may might be true. "I once caught a fish this big".
Just because you read something and you were raised to believe in something doesn't really mean its true.
I was raised yes but as I said, I then begun to search on my own religion and asure myself, that mine is the correct path. It is why muslims should also study the fiq and sharia, or else they are muslims just by born muslims, I for one use to say I'm a muslim because of being brought up and born to be one. Now I say I'm a muslim because I want to be a muslim.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#595887
Jan 30, 2013
 
Scorp wrote:
I dont know if there is something out there. however you two are sure there is apparently. Which is correct the Quran or the bible? What makes yours correct??? Faith....comfort....what elders told you as children.
What? if you really wish to know go search it, because it is too much for me to explain. Here is someone who I love to listen to (English lectures) http://www.sayedammar.com/sayedammarnakshc.ht...
He also has read and studied the others very well.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#595888
Jan 30, 2013
 
btw I'm a shiite not a sunni or wahhabi so if u find anything ridiculous or contradicts what I've posted so far, it means its not from the docrtines that we valid or find relevant.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#595889
Jan 30, 2013
 
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol study it go there, you just can't rest until u interpret it don't you? Thats called a miracle there is no interpretation give it up. Plus it is evidence you just fail to understand its cause, which is God.
Are you completely ignorant of how things work or just denying it so you can think you've somehow got something you don't? Real evidence needs no interpretation, and you can't just waltz into someone's land to study something without their permission. Tell your idiotic people to give permission to real scientists so they can study it, moron.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#595890
Jan 30, 2013
 
Scorp wrote:
<quoted text>
Again about a book full of interpretations and stories? Not proof. I want to experience it not read about a story which may or may might be true. "I once caught a fish this big".
Just because you read something and you were raised to believe in something doesn't really mean its true.
Then read something else.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#595891
Jan 30, 2013
 
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I was raised yes but as I said, I then begun to search on my own religion and asure myself, that mine is the correct path. It is why muslims should also study the fiq and sharia, or else they are muslims just by born muslims, I for one use to say I'm a muslim because of being brought up and born to be one. Now I say I'm a muslim because I want to be a muslim.
So you were indoctrinated. End of story.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#595892
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
What? if you really wish to know go search it, because it is too much for me to explain. Here is someone who I love to listen to (English lectures) http://www.sayedammar.com/sayedammarnakshc.ht...
He also has read and studied the others very well.
No mas pantalones.

Mi pantalones es on fuego?
Scorp

Helotes, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#595893
Jan 30, 2013
 
Again all up to interpretation. However I will never call your religion or anyones else's wrong. I will on the other hand ask in the attemp to understand your belief. Just hard to believe something in a book interpreted in different ways for me. It's interesting to see what people think and truley believe in. Again I seriously don't get how there are so many religions and everyone believes theirs to be correct.

http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/72_Virgins

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#595894
Jan 30, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you completely ignorant of how things work or just denying it so you can think you've somehow got something you don't? Real evidence needs no interpretation, and you can't just waltz into someone's land to study something without their permission. Tell your idiotic people to give permission to real scientists so they can study it, moron.
Scientists did try...no achievement
Also read about zamzam waters miraculous attributes, what it can do..
Real eveidence? if thats not REAL evidence I don't know what is, your telling me a touchable, no drinkable water out there is not real evidence? explain then why it isn't I'll be glad to hear it.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#595895
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Scorp wrote:
Again all up to interpretation. However I will never call your religion or anyones else's wrong.
I like words.

However is one of my favorites.

Since: May 11

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#595896
Jan 30, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you completely ignorant of how things work or just denying it so you can think you've somehow got something you don't? Real evidence needs no interpretation, and you can't just waltz into someone's land to study something without their permission. Tell your idiotic people to give permission to real scientists so they can study it, moron.
real scientists have studied it, because some enterprising muslims in London were selling it in their shops.

pilgrims are allowed to bring small quantities of water from zim zam wells back from the haj and it was found to be identical to the bottles of water found in the muslim grocery shops and bookshops.

It had high levels of nitrate, biological contaminants and three times the permissible level of arsenic(among other heavy metals).

Miraculous no?

Since: May 11

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#595897
Jan 30, 2013
 
Victor Belmont wrote:
btw I'm a shiite not a sunni or wahhabi so if u find anything ridiculous or contradicts what I've posted so far, it means its not from the docrtines that we valid or find relevant.
how very convenient.

you sound just like every member of every apostate christian sect.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#595898
Jan 30, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you were indoctrinated. End of story.
No, do not forget my bases, I was let to read the qur'an and shown evidence and proof by it. Back then I was not knowledgeable or intellectual, thus went on studying and researching later to find my right path, if u can prove to me now that there is a better or the rightful religion, I'd gladly convert. Here are confirmed doctrines by our Imams http://www.al-islam.org/masoom/sayings/saying...

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#595899
Jan 30, 2013
 
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
No mas pantalones.
Mi pantalones es on fuego?
Sorry I forgot the spanish I learned :P
Scorp

Helotes, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#595900
Jan 30, 2013
 
If being Muslim means getting 72 virgins when I die I am all about becoming Muslim. However if its interpreted wrong and I got 72 raisins instead I'm going to be pissed. I don't even like raisins.
siehjin

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#595901
Jan 30, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
My right pinky is proof that leprechauns exist then.
please explain how your right pinky proves that leprechauns exist. as far as i can see, there is no logical connection between the two.

on the other hand, the existence of the world, in all its' complexity and beauty, logically implies that there must have been a Creator. just as a painting logically implies an artist, a building logically implies an architect, a delicious meal logically implies a chef, the existence of the universe and everything in it logically implies the existence of God.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#595902
Jan 30, 2013
 
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientists did try...no achievement
Also read about zamzam waters miraculous attributes, what it can do..
Real eveidence? if thats not REAL evidence I don't know what is, your telling me a touchable, no drinkable water out there is not real evidence? explain then why it isn't I'll be glad to hear it.
No, only "believers" are allowed to study it. Moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 565,901 - 565,920 of716,153
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

375 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min guest 529,751
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 32 min karl44 440,798
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 40 min Sasha 108
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 47 min ocxz 114,559
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 47 min Clearwater 171,400
Anyone Up for Skype Sex? 48 min starbutterfly85 1
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 50 min 26-m-Leics 217
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 255,614
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr andet1987 93,157
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••