Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>God can mean many things. Would an ant not consider a man a god?

Doubtful , too stupid....but on the other hand, your smarter pets most probably do. At least on a personal basis. AKA: your dog thinks you're god, but the mailman is the devil.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

No, if ant did ant would worship man, moreover in our religion we believe that ants and all other creatures worship god even trees. Day and not they pray endlessly so as the sea and rocks.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

that was a reply for Mylan

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I know. Those were in regards to whom you posted to.
What u mean for redneck? I'm confused.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
No, if ant did ant would worship man, moreover in our religion we believe that ants and all other creatures worship god even trees. Day and not they pray endlessly so as the sea and rocks.
Where is your evidence to support this belief?

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
My evidence is the quran, which u disapprove of its legitimacy. Therefore we cannot discuss this manner

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
He saw a tree , it was evidence of god ......to him.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
My evidence is the quran, which u disapprove of its legitimacy. Therefore we cannot discuss this manner
So you have no evidence at all.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
What u mean for redneck?
Yes.

I'm confused.
I know. Most religious people are.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have no evidence at all.
I told u the quran is evidence, If I brought u a video u will still deny. If I showed you a miracle, u will still deny it and try to interpret something. For you, everything in the world must be interpreted, interpretations make you feel good, so if u met a global skeptic would u agree or disagree with his thoughts?

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Here is one of the miracles of Allah http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zamzam_Well

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Care to explain to me how the zamzam water is endless?

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. Most religious people are.
And u did not explain..well this shows that its not me who is fails to understand, its you who fails to explain.
Scorp

Helotes, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Replying to the zamzam well thing. I am going to have to say its not a miracle but simply a fact that the well is probably connected to that huge body of water nearby. Kind of hard to drink the sea. Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's a miracle. Just saying.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>you see, there was this guy back in the 70's and 80's and he was into movies and he was known for.......(Al just slaps his forehead)
Awwww..... Never mind.....
Hi, Al!!

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Scorp wrote:
Replying to the zamzam well thing. I am going to have to say its not a miracle but simply a fact that the well is probably connected to that huge body of water nearby. Kind of hard to drink the sea. Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's a miracle. Just saying.
Wrong, scientists tried to indicate if it was from that large water bath, but turns out not, thus scientists still struggle to identify its main source. We won't know it that's why it is a miracle.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

I do not call the things I do not know a miracle, I only call the things we will never know until the day of judgement, such as the creation of the all creations. Time and dimension when was the origin or end. The other world of jinn..etc

Only God is omniscient there you could not know everything on earth, thus the things u do not and will never know are called miracles.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I told u the quran is evidence, If I brought u a video u will still deny. If I showed you a miracle, u will still deny it and try to interpret something. For you, everything in the world must be interpreted, interpretations make you feel good, so if u met a global skeptic would u agree or disagree with his thoughts?
No, a video would be a lot more substantial than a book that was written by primitive people using ambiguous terms. Evidence needs no interpretation, that's why you don't have any valid evidence.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, a video would be a lot more substantial than a book that was written by primitive people using ambiguous terms. Evidence needs no interpretation, that's why you don't have any valid evidence.
If u were back then would u say show me a video? the word video won't even exist. Therefore u would ask show me a book, thus they showed the non-believers some believed, but became infidels. My evidence is the Qur'an and I'm proud to present it as the ultimate source of our religion.
Scorp

Helotes, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, scientists tried to indicate if it was from that large water bath, but turns out not, thus scientists still struggle to identify its main source. We won't know it that's why it is a miracle.
Gonna have to still say not a miracle. Just because they couldn't prove it was doesn't mean it's not. Maybe there is a huge underground ocean, who knows. The earth is a large and amazing thing in the universe. Maybe it produces water deep down in the crust.(Large to us/extremely tinny to the universe)

Put an empty bucket in your closet with no leaky pipes close the door and ask whoever for water. If you open the closet and its full of water I am totally on board with a miracle. That's proof to me.

Not willing to conform to an idea or leap of faith because people believe in something for 2000+ years. I need evidence.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

376 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 4 min Nice_girl 434
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 4 min Nancy 0563308466 20
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Buck Crick 224,618
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min KIpetesayKEGOut 115,609
Emmasturbate ...okay so what does this word mea... (May '13) 35 min Vendzilla 148
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 47 min GOLTI 4,911
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr Johnny 1,616
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Commander Bunny 256,963
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr guest 533,566
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 8 hr nightgown 123
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 12 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••