Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

I do not call the things I do not know a miracle, I only call the things we will never know until the day of judgement, such as the creation of the all creations. Time and dimension when was the origin or end. The other world of jinn..etc

Only God is omniscient there you could not know everything on earth, thus the things u do not and will never know are called miracles.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I told u the quran is evidence, If I brought u a video u will still deny. If I showed you a miracle, u will still deny it and try to interpret something. For you, everything in the world must be interpreted, interpretations make you feel good, so if u met a global skeptic would u agree or disagree with his thoughts?
No, a video would be a lot more substantial than a book that was written by primitive people using ambiguous terms. Evidence needs no interpretation, that's why you don't have any valid evidence.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, a video would be a lot more substantial than a book that was written by primitive people using ambiguous terms. Evidence needs no interpretation, that's why you don't have any valid evidence.
If u were back then would u say show me a video? the word video won't even exist. Therefore u would ask show me a book, thus they showed the non-believers some believed, but became infidels. My evidence is the Qur'an and I'm proud to present it as the ultimate source of our religion.
Scorp

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, scientists tried to indicate if it was from that large water bath, but turns out not, thus scientists still struggle to identify its main source. We won't know it that's why it is a miracle.
Gonna have to still say not a miracle. Just because they couldn't prove it was doesn't mean it's not. Maybe there is a huge underground ocean, who knows. The earth is a large and amazing thing in the universe. Maybe it produces water deep down in the crust.(Large to us/extremely tinny to the universe)

Put an empty bucket in your closet with no leaky pipes close the door and ask whoever for water. If you open the closet and its full of water I am totally on board with a miracle. That's proof to me.

Not willing to conform to an idea or leap of faith because people believe in something for 2000+ years. I need evidence.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok then the zamzam water, not a book or video go there and see it in front of your eyes, endless water, that has existed since the year 2000 BC. So is that enough evidence for you? Plus here are other lovely things about it; http://www.ezsoftech.com/hajj/hajj_article2.a...

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
If u were back then would u say show me a video? the word video won't even exist. Therefore u would ask show me a book, thus they showed the non-believers some believed, but became infidels. My evidence is the Qur'an and I'm proud to present it as the ultimate source of our religion.
Excuses. Video is just an example of evidence and you brought it up, not me. If you're going to be a liar you will lose before you even begin.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok then the zamzam water, not a book or video go there and see it in front of your eyes, endless water, that has existed since the year 2000 BC. So is that enough evidence for you? Plus here are other lovely things about it; http://www.ezsoftech.com/hajj/hajj_article2.a...
Nope, since you aren't allowing scientific minds to study it, or anyone who doesn't already "believe," it's not evidence. That's not how evidence works.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Scorp wrote:
<quoted text>
Gonna have to still say not a miracle. Just because they couldn't prove it was doesn't mean it's not. Maybe there is a huge underground ocean, who knows. The earth is a large and amazing thing in the universe. Maybe it produces water deep down in the crust.(Large to us/extremely tinny to the universe)
Put an empty bucket in your closet with no leaky pipes close the door and ask whoever for water. If you open the closet and its full of water I am totally on board with a miracle. That's proof to me.
Just as I expected, that's a miracle in your eyes, what u said simply means this;
If an angel came down now to you, you'd say no that's still no proof, you could be a new form of a life form, or come up with anything else. By that response you are not here to learn or believe, you'll simply refuse anything, tell me what would you believe? I assure u I could easily change your mind on it. You basically a global skeptic but to religion.
Scorp wrote:
<quoted text>
Not willing to conform to an idea or leap of faith because people believe in something for 2000+ years. I need evidence.
What I showed you is pure evidence even any professor could tell u that.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuses. Video is just an example of evidence and you brought it up, not me. If you're going to be a liar you will lose before you even begin.
Ok watch a video of the zamzam water. I do not lie I'm a muslim so no need to worry on that.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, since you aren't allowing scientific minds to study it, or anyone who doesn't already "believe," it's not evidence. That's not how evidence works.
Lol study it go there, you just can't rest until u interpret it don't you? Thats called a miracle there is no interpretation give it up. Plus it is evidence you just fail to understand its cause, which is God.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Here is another miracle for you

Now you have nothing against this since it is LOGIC and MATH......unless you start giving up on them too.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

oh and it a video too.... ;)
Scorp

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Sorry still not proof of anything. They are stories written thousands of years ago and interpreted along the way. If we could time travel and take an iPhone back in time then and only then will we know the truth. I could post real evidence on YouTube versus putting all your belief and faith in a book.

Why believe in your book versus another religions book?
Scorp

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I expected, that's a miracle in your eyes, what u said simply means this;
If an angel came down now to you, you'd say no that's still no proof, you could be a new form of a life form, or come up with anything else. By that response you are not here to learn or believe, you'll simply refuse anything, tell me what would you believe? I assure u I could easily change your mind on it. You basically a global skeptic but to religion.
<quoted text>
What I showed you is pure evidence even any professor could tell u that.
Umm. No. If an angel showed up here in my living room right now I would be like holy shit it's an angel. I believe 100%. Why??? Because I have evidence. I saw it with my own eyes and we had a conversation!!!!! It's called evidence.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Scorp wrote:
Sorry still not proof of anything. They are stories written thousands of years ago and interpreted along the way. If we could time travel and take an iPhone back in time then and only then will we know the truth. I could post real evidence on YouTube versus putting all your belief and faith in a book.
Why believe in your book versus another religions book?
Well then I'm sorry for you, u will never learn or believe anything, unless somehow u invent a time machine, which I doubt u will even if u were an immortal. Could you right something like it? That book itself is a miracle and if u say yes then you are lying, because every single philosopher/professor/poet/art ist u name it, they themselves have all admitted that no man could ever right something like the Qur'an. Have you even seen any of Imam Ali's (Ali bin abi Talib)poetry, that as well no man on earth could ever come up with something as brilliant as it is, all critics admitted it too. If you like I can show u but its in arabic, I'll try to find an English translation if there is a possibility of translating it.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Scorp wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm. No. If an angel showed up here in my living room right now I would be like holy shit it's an angel. I believe 100%. Why??? Because I have evidence. I saw it with my own eyes and we had a conversation!!!!! It's called evidence.
That is no evidence, for kitten here would simply reply by saying you were hallucinating/dreaming or even if he was present and everyone saw him, they would then study and say, turn out this being is made of photon's..somehow its in a unique manner that has a special mechanism never seen anything like it.....study,study,study until they identify oh he came from there and this and that, thus remain ignorant and denying. If you truly wish to see an angel you would be faithful to Allah, but your not, hence you won't.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Scorp wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, did u forget that you cannot trust your senses? you see the moon flat and small that's not true, you'd simply falsify what you see in your living room.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Scorp wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called an eye witness account. In other words, the Bible.
Scorp

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then I'm sorry for you, u will never learn or believe anything, unless somehow u invent a time machine, which I doubt u will even if u were an immortal. Could you right something like it? That book itself is a miracle and if u say yes then you are lying, because every single philosopher/professor/poet/art ist u name it, they themselves have all admitted that no man could ever right something like the Qur'an. Have you even seen any of Imam Ali's (Ali bin abi Talib)poetry, that as well no man on earth could ever come up with something as brilliant as it is, all critics admitted it too. If you like I can show u but its in arabic, I'll try to find an English translation if there is a possibility of translating it.
You are probably right I won't ever truly believe in anything being not one person can provide good evidence. No silly video about a random number, no well or a book will make me believe.

I need a true miracle to occur or one of the many believed gods to take time from their busy day and stop in and say hi. If that ever happens I will be in church all the time.

Still blown away of the idea that there are many different religions and gods. All different yet everyone believes theirs is correct.

Still believe its a comfort to put your trust in an all mighty being. In your religion when you die you get tons of virgins to hang out with too. Right? If that's not comfort I don't know what is.:)
Scorp

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called an eye witness account. In other words, the Bible.
Again about a book full of interpretations and stories? Not proof. I want to experience it not read about a story which may or may might be true. "I once caught a fish this big".

Just because you read something and you were raised to believe in something doesn't really mean its true.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min confrinting with ... 538,574
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Tuco Blondie 226,141
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min JudgeNJury 257,744
King of the hill! (game) (Feb '12) 31 min Some1 Else 1,240
Jermain Taylor is EVIL 35 min Doctor REALITY 2
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 42 min Doctor REALITY 2,403
These Honorable Men 48 min paul shykora arts 6
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr KiMare 94,600
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr dirty white boy- 599,723
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Clearwater 173,252
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE