Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595874 Jan 29, 2013
Here is another miracle for you

Now you have nothing against this since it is LOGIC and MATH......unless you start giving up on them too.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595875 Jan 29, 2013
oh and it a video too.... ;)
Scorp

San Antonio, TX

#595876 Jan 29, 2013
Sorry still not proof of anything. They are stories written thousands of years ago and interpreted along the way. If we could time travel and take an iPhone back in time then and only then will we know the truth. I could post real evidence on YouTube versus putting all your belief and faith in a book.

Why believe in your book versus another religions book?
Scorp

San Antonio, TX

#595877 Jan 29, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I expected, that's a miracle in your eyes, what u said simply means this;
If an angel came down now to you, you'd say no that's still no proof, you could be a new form of a life form, or come up with anything else. By that response you are not here to learn or believe, you'll simply refuse anything, tell me what would you believe? I assure u I could easily change your mind on it. You basically a global skeptic but to religion.
<quoted text>
What I showed you is pure evidence even any professor could tell u that.
Umm. No. If an angel showed up here in my living room right now I would be like holy shit it's an angel. I believe 100%. Why??? Because I have evidence. I saw it with my own eyes and we had a conversation!!!!! It's called evidence.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595878 Jan 30, 2013
Scorp wrote:
Sorry still not proof of anything. They are stories written thousands of years ago and interpreted along the way. If we could time travel and take an iPhone back in time then and only then will we know the truth. I could post real evidence on YouTube versus putting all your belief and faith in a book.
Why believe in your book versus another religions book?
Well then I'm sorry for you, u will never learn or believe anything, unless somehow u invent a time machine, which I doubt u will even if u were an immortal. Could you right something like it? That book itself is a miracle and if u say yes then you are lying, because every single philosopher/professor/poet/art ist u name it, they themselves have all admitted that no man could ever right something like the Qur'an. Have you even seen any of Imam Ali's (Ali bin abi Talib)poetry, that as well no man on earth could ever come up with something as brilliant as it is, all critics admitted it too. If you like I can show u but its in arabic, I'll try to find an English translation if there is a possibility of translating it.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595879 Jan 30, 2013
Scorp wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm. No. If an angel showed up here in my living room right now I would be like holy shit it's an angel. I believe 100%. Why??? Because I have evidence. I saw it with my own eyes and we had a conversation!!!!! It's called evidence.
That is no evidence, for kitten here would simply reply by saying you were hallucinating/dreaming or even if he was present and everyone saw him, they would then study and say, turn out this being is made of photon's..somehow its in a unique manner that has a special mechanism never seen anything like it.....study,study,study until they identify oh he came from there and this and that, thus remain ignorant and denying. If you truly wish to see an angel you would be faithful to Allah, but your not, hence you won't.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595880 Jan 30, 2013
Scorp wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, did u forget that you cannot trust your senses? you see the moon flat and small that's not true, you'd simply falsify what you see in your living room.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#595881 Jan 30, 2013
Scorp wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called an eye witness account. In other words, the Bible.
Scorp

San Antonio, TX

#595882 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then I'm sorry for you, u will never learn or believe anything, unless somehow u invent a time machine, which I doubt u will even if u were an immortal. Could you right something like it? That book itself is a miracle and if u say yes then you are lying, because every single philosopher/professor/poet/art ist u name it, they themselves have all admitted that no man could ever right something like the Qur'an. Have you even seen any of Imam Ali's (Ali bin abi Talib)poetry, that as well no man on earth could ever come up with something as brilliant as it is, all critics admitted it too. If you like I can show u but its in arabic, I'll try to find an English translation if there is a possibility of translating it.
You are probably right I won't ever truly believe in anything being not one person can provide good evidence. No silly video about a random number, no well or a book will make me believe.

I need a true miracle to occur or one of the many believed gods to take time from their busy day and stop in and say hi. If that ever happens I will be in church all the time.

Still blown away of the idea that there are many different religions and gods. All different yet everyone believes theirs is correct.

Still believe its a comfort to put your trust in an all mighty being. In your religion when you die you get tons of virgins to hang out with too. Right? If that's not comfort I don't know what is.:)
Scorp

San Antonio, TX

#595883 Jan 30, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called an eye witness account. In other words, the Bible.
Again about a book full of interpretations and stories? Not proof. I want to experience it not read about a story which may or may might be true. "I once caught a fish this big".

Just because you read something and you were raised to believe in something doesn't really mean its true.
Scorp

San Antonio, TX

#595884 Jan 30, 2013
I dont know if there is something out there. however you two are sure there is apparently. Which is correct the Quran or the bible? What makes yours correct??? Faith....comfort....what elders told you as children.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595885 Jan 30, 2013
Scorp wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably right I won't ever truly believe in anything being not one person can provide good evidence. No silly video about a random number, no well or a book will make me believe.
I need a true miracle to occur or one of the many believed gods to take time from their busy day and stop in and say hi. If that ever happens I will be in church all the time.
Still blown away of the idea that there are many different religions and gods. All different yet everyone believes theirs is correct.
Still believe its a comfort to put your trust in an all mighty being. In your religion when you die you get tons of virgins to hang out with too. Right? If that's not comfort I don't know what is.:)
Thnx for telling me that, I'll stop wasting time showing you miraculous events, also you will never see or become a believer if u carry on like u are now, reason is God will never come and prove to you he exists, it is because this is part of the test, God wants to see he is faithful. If he comes down here, then what is the purpose of the test? we will all believe...why would be here then? well of course I know u won't accept this, that is why u won't be able to believe. Knowledge isn't everything u know. Only God is omniscient and do not forget you are created, your brain is a gift and u must use it well not to think to the extreme and seek God's secrets/figure or anything about Him.

Your last sentence is false for we never believe in lustful activities in the afterlife, also since every religion claim their's are the correct, we must study them all and well. I did and now I'm relaxed that I'm a muslim, found many contradictions in the bible/torah but never in the quran.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595886 Jan 30, 2013
Scorp wrote:
<quoted text>
Again about a book full of interpretations and stories? Not proof. I want to experience it not read about a story which may or may might be true. "I once caught a fish this big".
Just because you read something and you were raised to believe in something doesn't really mean its true.
I was raised yes but as I said, I then begun to search on my own religion and asure myself, that mine is the correct path. It is why muslims should also study the fiq and sharia, or else they are muslims just by born muslims, I for one use to say I'm a muslim because of being brought up and born to be one. Now I say I'm a muslim because I want to be a muslim.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595887 Jan 30, 2013
Scorp wrote:
I dont know if there is something out there. however you two are sure there is apparently. Which is correct the Quran or the bible? What makes yours correct??? Faith....comfort....what elders told you as children.
What? if you really wish to know go search it, because it is too much for me to explain. Here is someone who I love to listen to (English lectures) http://www.sayedammar.com/sayedammarnakshc.ht...
He also has read and studied the others very well.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595888 Jan 30, 2013
btw I'm a shiite not a sunni or wahhabi so if u find anything ridiculous or contradicts what I've posted so far, it means its not from the docrtines that we valid or find relevant.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#595889 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol study it go there, you just can't rest until u interpret it don't you? Thats called a miracle there is no interpretation give it up. Plus it is evidence you just fail to understand its cause, which is God.
Are you completely ignorant of how things work or just denying it so you can think you've somehow got something you don't? Real evidence needs no interpretation, and you can't just waltz into someone's land to study something without their permission. Tell your idiotic people to give permission to real scientists so they can study it, moron.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#595890 Jan 30, 2013
Scorp wrote:
<quoted text>
Then read something else.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#595891 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I was raised yes but as I said, I then begun to search on my own religion and asure myself, that mine is the correct path. It is why muslims should also study the fiq and sharia, or else they are muslims just by born muslims, I for one use to say I'm a muslim because of being brought up and born to be one. Now I say I'm a muslim because I want to be a muslim.
So you were indoctrinated. End of story.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#595892 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
What? if you really wish to know go search it, because it is too much for me to explain. Here is someone who I love to listen to (English lectures) http://www.sayedammar.com/sayedammarnakshc.ht...
He also has read and studied the others very well.
No mas pantalones.

Mi pantalones es on fuego?
Scorp

San Antonio, TX

#595893 Jan 30, 2013
Again all up to interpretation. However I will never call your religion or anyones else's wrong. I will on the other hand ask in the attemp to understand your belief. Just hard to believe something in a book interpreted in different ways for me. It's interesting to see what people think and truley believe in. Again I seriously don't get how there are so many religions and everyone believes theirs to be correct.

http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/72_Virgins

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min truth 542,658
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 27 min Thinking 227,561
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 49 min bacon hater 1,101
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ1 259,549
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 36,887
Hollywood Libtards dedicated to ASSIST in destr... 1 hr A Tree 4
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 2 hr yon 3,111
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr STU PIDE ASS Xposed 95,523
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 15 hr Joana 150

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••