Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....
Redneck told me that #3 was "Thou shalt not take it in the butt"...
I thought it was: Thou shalt not take showers with males.

It could lead to coveting.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
What is Chritianity? oh a religion that believe God gives birth...Why not call Him Mother?
Top Ten Signs that You're a Christian

10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of your god.

9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from lesser life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Trinity god.

7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" -- including women, children, and trees!

6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loop-holes in the scientifically established age of the Earth (4.55 billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by pre-historic tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that the Earth is a couple of generations old.

4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects -- will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet you consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving".

3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to prove Christianity.

2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

1 - You actually know a lot less than many Atheists and Agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history -- but still call yourself a Christian.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

barb wrote:
My error... typed the bible does not say..........when in fact The bible says: to enter the kingdom of heaven, you must believe that Jesus is the son of God. Who died for you sins and rose on the third day so that you may have eternal life.
sorry for the typo.. choose wisely.

You have a talking bible? scary

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Only the ones that hurt other people.
Aaah. Intent. Gotta agree with that too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
ok then we do not know who is the creater of the multiverse
If "god" created everything then it would have to be god. If god didn't create it then that would make god look impotent.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

River Tam wrote:
Thou shalt not take showers with males.
It could lead to coveting.
I don't think priest have heard of that one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
You have a talking bible? scary
They're always trying to sell them on QVC.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Top Ten Signs that You're a Christian
10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of your god.
Outraged? no just disappointed to see another lost man
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from lesser life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.
Ditto for #10
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Trinity god.
Wrong I believe in 1 God only
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" -- including women, children, and trees!
Again I'm not a christian...
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.
Same as #6 and #8
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loop-holes in the scientifically established age of the Earth (4.55 billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by pre-historic tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that the Earth is a couple of generations old.
We do not look at dates like the bible..
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects -- will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet you consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving".
False. I've already talked about that a lot before, plus we do not believe in a man suffering in hell for eternity.
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to prove Christianity
....I'm a muslim
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.
False my religion does not hold such a thing
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>1 - You actually know a lot less than many Atheists and Agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history -- but still call yourself a Christian.
...No Comment.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>If "god" created everything then it would have to be god. If god didn't create it then that would make god look impotent.
What??? o_O

Yes God created everything...if god did not then God is impotent correct. Have u suddenly believed in God?

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Liar!
FYI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VPtkExITE1wXX
My kitteh is not fluffy.
:) Yowza!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
I'm not a christian..
I know. Those were in regards to whom you posted to.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
Have u suddenly believed in God?
God can mean many things. Would an ant not consider a man a god?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>God can mean many things. Would an ant not consider a man a god?

Doubtful , too stupid....but on the other hand, your smarter pets most probably do. At least on a personal basis. AKA: your dog thinks you're god, but the mailman is the devil.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

No, if ant did ant would worship man, moreover in our religion we believe that ants and all other creatures worship god even trees. Day and not they pray endlessly so as the sea and rocks.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

that was a reply for Mylan

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I know. Those were in regards to whom you posted to.
What u mean for redneck? I'm confused.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
No, if ant did ant would worship man, moreover in our religion we believe that ants and all other creatures worship god even trees. Day and not they pray endlessly so as the sea and rocks.
Where is your evidence to support this belief?

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
My evidence is the quran, which u disapprove of its legitimacy. Therefore we cannot discuss this manner

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
He saw a tree , it was evidence of god ......to him.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
My evidence is the quran, which u disapprove of its legitimacy. Therefore we cannot discuss this manner
So you have no evidence at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 10 min khalid 667
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 12 min andet1987 5,341
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min truth 537,126
Best Hotel for Exhibitonist/voyeur 26 min andet1987 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 44 min UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 172,954
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 47 min andet1987 4,255
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min AussieBobby 259,310
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 hr Tim Osman 117,803
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 12 hr andet1987 76

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••