Prove there's a god.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596093 Jan 30, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
did you even read the post?
"It taps groundwater from the wadi alluvium and the bedrock..."
Environmental health officer Dr Yunes Ramadan Teinaz told the British broadcaster about commercially marketed Zamzam water that, "People see this water as a holy water. They find it difficult to accept that it is contaminated, but the authorities in Saudi Arabia or in the U.K. must take action."
You mean the link? I read your post but now I am reading the link, so ur saying it mentions how its eternal and never polluted?

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596094 Jan 30, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
did you even read the post?
"It taps groundwater from the wadi alluvium and the bedrock..."
Environmental health officer Dr Yunes Ramadan Teinaz told the British broadcaster about commercially marketed Zamzam water that, "People see this water as a holy water. They find it difficult to accept that it is contaminated, but the authorities in Saudi Arabia or in the U.K. must take action."
Just for your information, I've drank the zamzam water several times and never got sick or poisoned in any way. Those wonderful media news always love to show a bad image about us or our beliefs. Have u even heard the study on our fastening? what happened was scientists believed that its not healthy for the human ot fasten, they did studies, one of their first tackle was that when u fasten your blood's ph becomes a little acidic, u know what? they were wrong and in the end it turns that it is actually healthy and good for humans to fasten. As I said you'll find everywhere 24 hours on tv or anything a bad image about us, I could go on into other shit like illuminati zion and other stuff but, as usual an argument for another time, I just need to make sure ot have a list for this.

Since: May 11

Glasgow, UK

#596095 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
since 2000BC and yes that is eternal, never dried out and as I said contaminated or polluted NOTHING ever whatsoever, care to explain how?
I just told you it was contaminated, the french laboratory who tested it confirmed the presence of arsenic.

The well is fed from rainwater runoff which filters through sandy bedrock, and from a local aquifer, it has the same pH as seawater.

The vocanic springs in Bath not so far away from me have been used since the time of the romans, they`ve never dried out and they`re still hot....must be a miracle.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#596096 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for your information, I've drank the zamzam water several times and never got sick or poisoned in any way. Those wonderful media news always love to show a bad image about us or our beliefs. Have u even heard the study on our fastening? what happened was scientists believed that its not healthy for the human ot fasten, they did studies, one of their first tackle was that when u fasten your blood's ph becomes a little acidic, u know what? they were wrong and in the end it turns that it is actually healthy and good for humans to fasten. As I said you'll find everywhere 24 hours on tv or anything a bad image about us, I could go on into other shit like illuminati zion and other stuff but, as usual an argument for another time, I just need to make sure ot have a list for this.
I have eaten raw pork and didn't get sick. I drank rotten milk once, didn't even vomit. I consumed more fat than my own body weight until about 10 years ago, didn't gain a pound either.

Potential hazards are potential, not definitive, people even survive jumping off buildings, but none of that makes taking the risk intelligent or sane. Now you go talking about us Illuminati members. Would you care for a job? You'd make a great disinformationalist, it's not the highest paying position we have to offer, but you have the idiotic notions down perfect already so we wouldn't have to put you through our insanity treatments.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596097 Jan 30, 2013
@Mrcharrington read the link...

Hydrogeological and hydrological studies include:
- Studies of water supply sites (farms, mines, factories, cities etc.).
- Studies of the dangers from flash floods.
- Participation in studies for determining the sites of dams, and
- Calculating available water and the water balance for various regions, including evaluating hydrological and hydrogeological studies (i.e. studying the results of pumping and calculating quantities for the safe production of wells, and also feasibility studies for wells).

Do you honestly take this as proof and a precise source of zamzam water? I still do not see an indication of a source..Also nothing mentioned about how or why it is eternal.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596098 Jan 30, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I just told you it was contaminated, the french laboratory who tested it confirmed the presence of arsenic.
The well is fed from rainwater runoff which filters through sandy bedrock, and from a local aquifer, it has the same pH as seawater.
The vocanic springs in Bath not so far away from me have been used since the time of the romans, they`ve never dried out and they`re still hot....must be a miracle.
Yes they drank the arsenic, u know what arsenic does don't u? highly deadly anyway, never recalled of such an event, probably another media scam another blueprints or arabs actually admitting it? Never.

hmmm and eternal? does not make sense if that is the source.

Volcanic springs...highly different case, also can u drink it? no.

Oh and I never new those romans used, interesting info ;) and near you! I must say Mr.charrington, you are a lucky man ^^

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#596099 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok then here is something for you, Logic -
Since atheists deny the existence of creations, then I ask how does the universe exist if it was not created?
here is my logic;
The universe; explain how it existed if it was not created, it does not even equal in maths... creations=existence your saying to me non-creations=existence somehow this does not make sense as in maths 1=1 not 0=1 and common sense is one of your highest valued attributes or am I wrong?
therefore if 0=1 is never possible how can non-creations=existence?
define "created"

I try to give you allowances for speaking in another language, but I must say your apologetic is that of a child.

Does it pass for sophistication in your religion, because american grade school children make the same arguments that you do.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596100 Jan 30, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I have eaten raw pork and didn't get sick. I drank rotten milk once, didn't even vomit. I consumed more fat than my own body weight until about 10 years ago, didn't gain a pound either.
Potential hazards are potential, not definitive, people even survive jumping off buildings, but none of that makes taking the risk intelligent or sane. Now you go talking about us Illuminati members. Would you care for a job? You'd make a great disinformationalist, it's not the highest paying position we have to offer, but you have the idiotic notions down perfect already so we wouldn't have to put you through our insanity treatments.
Does pork contain arsenic? no. Does milk? no. Do jumping off building(air or something)? no.

As for illuminati, lets keep that for later plz.

Since: May 11

Glasgow, UK

#596101 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for your information, I've drank the zamzam water several times and never got sick or poisoned in any way. Those wonderful media news always love to show a bad image about us or our beliefs. Have u even heard the study on our fastening? what happened was scientists believed that its not healthy for the human ot fasten, they did studies, one of their first tackle was that when u fasten your blood's ph becomes a little acidic, u know what? they were wrong and in the end it turns that it is actually healthy and good for humans to fasten. As I said you'll find everywhere 24 hours on tv or anything a bad image about us, I could go on into other shit like illuminati zion and other stuff but, as usual an argument for another time, I just need to make sure ot have a list for this.
Arsenic poisoning is cumulative, you don`t get sick from one ingestion, it builds up in the tissues, people who are drinking it every day will deffinately become ill.
I don`t care about fasting, I don`t eat during the daylight hours on most days anyway I don`t have the time, a lot of food makes me sluggish and I eat when I`m hungry and I stop when I`m not.
Let me clue you in, I have first hand experience of muslims, I am an ex soldier and I have fought in Iraq and Afghanistan. I know how women are treated, I know all about the `dancing boys` which has always weirded me out because the same sheiks who have `dancing boys` think homosexuals should be killed. A woman killed her son because he hadn`t memorised the quran last year in the city near where I live, they kill their daughters for being too westernised and yet it was they who came to live in the west
The second you mentioned illuminati and zion, that told me who you were. You simply confirm that is no such thing as a moderate muslim.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#596102 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the one who failed to argue, I did not make this up like magic or randomness its based on logic, unless your logic is glitched.
you have no idea what is logic

Since: May 11

Glasgow, UK

#596103 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
@Mrcharrington read the link...
Hydrogeological and hydrological studies include:
- Studies of water supply sites (farms, mines, factories, cities etc.).
- Studies of the dangers from flash floods.
- Participation in studies for determining the sites of dams, and
- Calculating available water and the water balance for various regions, including evaluating hydrological and hydrogeological studies (i.e. studying the results of pumping and calculating quantities for the safe production of wells, and also feasibility studies for wells).
Do you honestly take this as proof and a precise source of zamzam water? I still do not see an indication of a source..Also nothing mentioned about how or why it is eternal.
"The Hydrogeology Section provides specialized studies on the surface water and groundwater that is available within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Of particular interest are the origin of the water and distribution of the aquifers, the physical and chemical properties of water, the movement of surface water and groundwater and the water reserves. In addition to identifying and managing water resources we also study the causes of pollution, and solutions to address the problems and proposed the measures."

please do drive on, you`re worse than a Poe
siehjin

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#596104 Jan 30, 2013
Scorp wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove that they are all not lying or hallucinating? Neither you nor I can prove either. Nor can you prove god created the universe. All you have is faith in something and that's what you are going with. It's simple to say god created everything earth, heavens, universe etc. If the bible said a unicorn created the cosmos I'm sure you would also believe in that.
Off topic. Do religious people believe in other beings besides those on earth?
i can't bring myself to accuse all of them of lying or hallucinating. in details where they differ, either one of them is mistaken or both of them are. but in details where they agree, there's a high probability that it's true. one of the things that they agree on is that God exists.

and no, i can't conclusively prove that God created the universe, but i don't see any viable alternatives.

on your off topic question, can't answer for other religious people, but christians believe in angels and demons, so yes we do believe in other beings. also, some christians think that there are no aliens, whereas others are open to the idea of extraterrestial life (i'm in the second category).

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#596105 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Does pork contain arsenic? no. Does milk? no. Do jumping off building(air or something)? no.
As for illuminati, lets keep that for later plz.
Gah, you don't understand the correlations for even something that simple? Wow, you really are clueless about everything.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#596108 Jan 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Loy's daughters got him drunk, he didn't know they wanted children from him. But that was back when "keeping the family line" like that was customary. Lot wasn't the only father to impregnate his daughters.
<quoted text>
I did not permit that. But stories like that are one if the reasons God handed down the 10 Commandments.
<quoted text>
Ugh, another flat earth thing? LMAO.
Who, in that time period, thought the earth was a sphere? Look up at the full moon, do you see a disc or a sphere? Look at a photo of Earth taken from space, do you see a disc or a sphere?
ya

god did not know the earth was a sphere

or how bats and rabbits work

It turns out that god is exactly as smart as the authors of his book

odd that!

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#596109 Jan 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you talk shit on Bugs Bunny, I'll have your ass!
ROTFL!!!!!
siehjin

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#596110 Jan 30, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
oh I think I suddenly believe her finger is the catalyst for leprechaun existence.
I have FAITH, please disprove my faith based upon the evidence at hand.
no-one on earth really believes that kittenkoder's pinky catalyses leprechaun existence. therefore there isn't much point arguing over it.

the question of God's existence, however, is in a totally different category. the majority of humanity has always believed in God's existence, and has good reasons to believe it. one of those reasons i have already stated here - the existence of the universe and everything in it is proof for the existence of God. why not engage with the argument instead of parodying it?

“design is God's trademark”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#596112 Jan 30, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
everything exists until disproven? LOL
I`m using your logic here.
If everything exists until it is disproven then how can you disprove something if it didn't exist?
endtime

AOL

#596113 Jan 30, 2013
.

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______



.

Since: May 11

Glasgow, UK

#596114 Jan 30, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
If everything exists until it is disproven then how can you disprove something if it didn't exist?
well spotted, apply that reasoning to gods.

“design is God's trademark”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#596115 Jan 30, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I just told you it was contaminated, the french laboratory who tested it confirmed the presence of arsenic.
The well is fed from rainwater runoff which filters through sandy bedrock, and from a local aquifer, it has the same pH as seawater.
The vocanic springs in Bath not so far away from me have been used since the time of the romans, they`ve never dried out and they`re still hot....must be a miracle.
I see you are from the UK. I have a question for you.

Just read where teachers there will loose their jobs if they don't "Teach" about gay marriage in the classrooms.
I believe the source was a Michael Gove.
The question is, do they also teach heterosexual marriage as well, or just same sex marriage?

What class would it be that would teach children about marriage anyway?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the REAL REASON the state of California lost to... 2 min Knock off purse s... 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Michael 596,246
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min PortaBella ITA 612,611
The Christian Atheist debate 6 min Mr Wiggley 969
LOUD CRYIN' SPOILED Black Kids in Wal Mart!!!!! 6 min Knock off purse s... 55
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 min ChristineM 444,319
"How much WIGGLIN' you plan on DOIN'??! lol 8 min Knock off purse s... 4
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr The swamiji 7,335
More from around the web