Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#595838 Jan 29, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
You have a talking bible? scary
They're always trying to sell them on QVC.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595839 Jan 29, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Top Ten Signs that You're a Christian
10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of your god.
Outraged? no just disappointed to see another lost man
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from lesser life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.
Ditto for #10
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Trinity god.
Wrong I believe in 1 God only
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" -- including women, children, and trees!
Again I'm not a christian...
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.
Same as #6 and #8
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loop-holes in the scientifically established age of the Earth (4.55 billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by pre-historic tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that the Earth is a couple of generations old.
We do not look at dates like the bible..
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects -- will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet you consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving".
False. I've already talked about that a lot before, plus we do not believe in a man suffering in hell for eternity.
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to prove Christianity
....I'm a muslim
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.
False my religion does not hold such a thing
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>1 - You actually know a lot less than many Atheists and Agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history -- but still call yourself a Christian.
...No Comment.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595840 Jan 29, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>If "god" created everything then it would have to be god. If god didn't create it then that would make god look impotent.
What??? o_O

Yes God created everything...if god did not then God is impotent correct. Have u suddenly believed in God?

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#595841 Jan 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Liar!
FYI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VPtkExITE1wXX
My kitteh is not fluffy.
:) Yowza!

Location hidden

#595842 Jan 29, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
I'm not a christian..
I know. Those were in regards to whom you posted to.

Location hidden

#595843 Jan 29, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
Have u suddenly believed in God?
God can mean many things. Would an ant not consider a man a god?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#595844 Jan 29, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>God can mean many things. Would an ant not consider a man a god?

Doubtful , too stupid....but on the other hand, your smarter pets most probably do. At least on a personal basis. AKA: your dog thinks you're god, but the mailman is the devil.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595845 Jan 29, 2013
No, if ant did ant would worship man, moreover in our religion we believe that ants and all other creatures worship god even trees. Day and not they pray endlessly so as the sea and rocks.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595846 Jan 29, 2013
that was a reply for Mylan

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595847 Jan 29, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I know. Those were in regards to whom you posted to.
What u mean for redneck? I'm confused.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#595848 Jan 29, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
No, if ant did ant would worship man, moreover in our religion we believe that ants and all other creatures worship god even trees. Day and not they pray endlessly so as the sea and rocks.
Where is your evidence to support this belief?

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595849 Jan 29, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
My evidence is the quran, which u disapprove of its legitimacy. Therefore we cannot discuss this manner

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#595850 Jan 29, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
He saw a tree , it was evidence of god ......to him.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#595851 Jan 29, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
My evidence is the quran, which u disapprove of its legitimacy. Therefore we cannot discuss this manner
So you have no evidence at all.

Location hidden

#595852 Jan 29, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
What u mean for redneck?
Yes.

I'm confused.
I know. Most religious people are.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595853 Jan 29, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have no evidence at all.
I told u the quran is evidence, If I brought u a video u will still deny. If I showed you a miracle, u will still deny it and try to interpret something. For you, everything in the world must be interpreted, interpretations make you feel good, so if u met a global skeptic would u agree or disagree with his thoughts?

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595854 Jan 29, 2013
Here is one of the miracles of Allah http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zamzam_Well

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595855 Jan 29, 2013
Care to explain to me how the zamzam water is endless?

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595857 Jan 29, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. Most religious people are.
And u did not explain..well this shows that its not me who is fails to understand, its you who fails to explain.
Scorp

San Antonio, TX

#595859 Jan 29, 2013
Replying to the zamzam well thing. I am going to have to say its not a miracle but simply a fact that the well is probably connected to that huge body of water nearby. Kind of hard to drink the sea. Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's a miracle. Just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min truth 554,471
How i Got My EX Husband Back home Thanks to Gr... 11 min lostlover256 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min lisw 174,969
Spiritual Rats (Amagudwane) That Bring Money ..... 15 min lostlover256 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min AussieBobby 263,316
Moses never existed 1 hr thewordofme 498
Last Word + 2 1 hr Richies Cool Man ... 939
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Just Wondering 603,494
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr NATHAN 176

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE