Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#596156 Jan 30, 2013
OCB wrote:
No- you do have a problem with women who you have described as dumb, stupid, weak, devious, manipulative, cry-babies,etc.
And? Don't blame me for pointing out the obvious.
You're HAPPY with such a miserable view of women?
Eh? That's like asking Are you HAPPY the sky is blue? It's just facts.
Yes- you DO have a problem with Muslims- posts of yours just from yesterday are evidence of that.

Again just pointing out the obvious. That don't mean I have "a problem" with them.
Yes- you DO have a problem with homosexuals- many of your posts prove just how much of a homophobe you are.
No I don't have a problem with homos.
Yes- you DO have a problem with Jews- if for no other reason than that you are wholly ignorant about the Jewish religion and Jewish culture.
Jews make for good laughs. Even Mel Brooks knew that.
RR- you have a problem with anyone and everyone who is not exactly like YOU.
Wrong again.
BTW, I'll ask again- what difference does it make what our founding fathers believed and how does what they believed have anything to do with what you believe?
Why are you asking the same question to which I've already answered?

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596157 Jan 30, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
define "created"
I try to give you allowances for speaking in another language, but I must say your apologetic is that of a child.
Does it pass for sophistication in your religion, because american grade school children make the same arguments that you do.
I'll make it even simpler for u to comprehend Mr.Simpleton

Had the same discussion with this guy:

blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, lets simplify this conversation, lets put it in the basic of terms.
Anything that exists MUST be created, correct?

False, only creations must be created.

blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your God EXIST?

Yes

blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>
If your God EXITS then by YOUR definition he must have been created.

False, he is not s creation, therefore he cannot be created.

blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I mean by moving the goal posts to suit you.
You are saying "Everything that exists must have been created....except my personal God.

False, I repeat every creation, must have been created, Thus I repeat my simple example for you; constructs, automobiles etc. all have been made not created by man (us) thus we are to be created since we are makers, bcuz you do not see something made that can creat or make anything, leading to the makers us, have to be created and NOT made, therefore a creator MUST exist due to our existence..If you try to tell me now that we are creators, I simply refute u by saying, ants for instance, did you create them? they are makers however they follow the rule as I explained above, but they cannot create,ultimately we all lie in this category "creations" of a creator.

blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>
What about all the other Gods, were they created or not?

Gods? Gods do not exists. there is no plural, there is only 1 God and that 1 is absolute it cannot be multiplied/divided or subjected to any mathematical rule.

Example; what created matter? do you think by any chance that matter (existence) suddenly popped up from non existence?

if so explain how.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#596158 Jan 30, 2013
OCB wrote:
Because it's obvious that what they believed matters to you SO very much.
It's an intregal part of American history.

I know you don't care about preserving ACTUAL history, but most of us do.
Also, yesterday you talked about Lincoln (NOT a founding father, btw) and that it was "pretty clear" he was a religious man based on the Gettysburg Address. Total BS- there is NOTHING in that speech which indicates what Lincoln's religious beliefs were one way or the other.
And don't post back that he used the word "god" (all of one time at that) for if that's all it takes for you to think it's "pretty clear" that someone is religious......well, that is just hilarious.
There is plenty of evidence to support the historical fact that Abraham Lincoln was a Christian.

Unless of course you visit those atheist propaganda sites.....

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#596159 Jan 30, 2013
siehjin wrote:
<quoted text>
for the purposes of this discussion, i don't need to specify which God i believe exists. the topic of discussion simply says 'prove there's a god'.
i think that the existence of the universe and everything in it proves the existence of God, and so far i have not read anything that disproves that.
The existence of the universe prove the universe exists.
You state your belief, but no evidence or even anything close to proof. Proof comes from a convergence of evidence, you have zero.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#596160 Jan 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Multiverse verified?
Do you think hypothesis = verified?
dum dum
Mylan lives in a strange little world.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#596161 Jan 30, 2013
siehjin wrote:
<quoted text>
it seems a valid extrapolation to me. if i am complex enough that i need an explanation for my existence, the universe is infinitely more complex, therefore also needing an explanation for its' existence. i find that the only viable explanation for the existence of the universe is God.

This is based on your belief, nothing more.
It's called creation science or pseudoscience, and it isn't using logic or considered logical.

"Creation science – belief that the origin of everything in the universe is the result of a first cause, brought about by a creator deity, and that this thesis is supported by geological, biological, and other scientific evidence."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_topics_c...

Location hidden

#596162 Jan 30, 2013
p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>Why are Christians so often racist and xenophobic?
I don't know. Why don't you ask the billions of atheists in China why they are racist and xenophobic?

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596163 Jan 30, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Arsenic poisoning is cumulative, you don`t get sick from one ingestion, it builds up in the tissues, people who are drinking it every day will deffinately become ill.
I don`t care about fasting, I don`t eat during the daylight hours on most days anyway I don`t have the time, a lot of food makes me sluggish and I eat when I`m hungry and I stop when I`m not.
Let me clue you in, I have first hand experience of muslims, I am an ex soldier and I have fought in Iraq and Afghanistan. I know how women are treated, I know all about the `dancing boys` which has always weirded me out because the same sheiks who have `dancing boys` think homosexuals should be killed. A woman killed her son because he hadn`t memorised the quran last year in the city near where I live, they kill their daughters for being too westernised and yet it was they who came to live in the west
The second you mentioned illuminati and zion, that told me who you were. You simply confirm that is no such thing as a moderate muslim.
First of all ok we close the discussion of the zamzam for now.

About fasting gj, but that just something I liked to keep u aware of, which u did not know about.

Ok now, I could tell u again and again you judge muslims just by seeing those who call themselves muslims, yet perform those hideous acts? then howbout me, my family, where I live? we have no such things, so are we not muslims now?

Another thing back then during that war time, Sadam ruled Iraq, which he did not prohibit any of our islamic beliefs in sinful activities. I did not hear any shit about Iraq back then, now after the fair elections u all get pissed?

About Afghanistan, I cannot argue with u since I have poor knowledge sadly.

Yet, now because I spoke against zionists u immediately judged me and now demonize me? Instead give me a chance to explain why...I did mention that I'll open this conv later. Iran is also another, as well as Hezbollah, all in good times.
christianity is EVIL

West Pubnico, Canada

#596164 Jan 30, 2013
siehjin wrote:
<quoted text>
i can't bring myself to accuse all of them of lying or hallucinating. in details where they differ, either one of them is mistaken or both of them are. but in details where they agree, there's a high probability that it's true. one of the things that they agree on is that God exists.
and no, i can't conclusively prove that God created the universe, but i don't see any viable alternatives.
).
have you ever considered that Universe maybe always existed,
after all the matter,energy from which its made cannot be created nor destroyed only changed,
so it always was in some form or shape,
no gods needed

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596165 Jan 30, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you have no idea what is logic
I know, yet you fail to present even one counter argument against my statements. So ur a hypocrite

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#596166 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
Now you have nothing against this since it is LOGIC and MATH.
No miracle, and logic and math are not your friend here.

You apparently didn't research this to deeply. What's the matter, you afraid that "god" might get mad at you?

Some specific proportions in the bodies of many animals (including humans and parts of the shells of mollusks and cephalopods are often claimed to be in the golden ratio. There is a large variation in the real measures of these elements in specific individuals, however, and the proportion in question is often significantly different from the golden ratio.

The ratio of successive phalangeal bones of the digits and the metacarpal bone has been said to approximate the golden ratio. The nautilus shell, the construction of which proceeds in a logarithmic spiral, is often cited, usually with the idea that any logarithmic spiral is related to the golden ratio, but sometimes with the claim that each new chamber is proportioned by the golden ratio relative to the previous one; however, measurements of nautilus shells do not support this claim.

References:
Ivan Moscovich, Ivan Moscovich Mastermind Collection: The Hinged Square & Other Puzzles, New York: Sterling, 2004

Peterson, Ivars. "Sea shell spirals". Science News.

Location hidden

#596167 Jan 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
nice.
The whole "carpet matches the drapes" thing is outdated.
Should be "linoleum matches the drapes"
:o
ha ha, yeah, it's easier appreciate the ticklish nature of a mustache without all that insulation in the way. ;)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#596168 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
oh and it a video too....
The video is nothing but sensationalized half truths.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596169 Jan 30, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Hydrogeology Section provides specialized studies on the surface water and groundwater that is available within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Of particular interest are the origin of the water and distribution of the aquifers, the physical and chemical properties of water, the movement of surface water and groundwater and the water reserves. In addition to identifying and managing water resources we also study the causes of pollution, and solutions to address the problems and proposed the measures."
please do drive on, you`re worse than a Poe
YOU SEE THIS - Of particular interest are the origin of the water and distribution of the aquifers, the physical and chemical properties of water, the movement of surface water and groundwater and the water reserves.

Show me now a source a blueprint a screenshot anything that shows the source, you won't find any. Know why? Because they do NOT know the exact source, sure aquifers thats the only explanation, but where ar ethe source of these and why is it eternal I still ask.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596170 Jan 30, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Gah, you don't understand the correlations for even something that simple? Wow, you really are clueless about everything.
Oh I am? yet u cannot reply, but no worries Mr.Charrington managed to do so.(:

Location hidden

#596171 Jan 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Just tryin to make sense of your dirty language.
Don't be censoring the dirty language, you bad boy.
christianity is EVIL

West Pubnico, Canada

#596173 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence is also a condition to your terms, God does not need to fulfill anything to be believed. It is you who must believe without standing on any higher grounds, for he is the highest.
stil posting those UNsuported ASSertions kiddo!

dont you ever learn

Location hidden

#596174 Jan 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you have a sense of humor?
Why do you insist on stereotyping?
If you looked like that you would have a sour disposition too. xD

Dang! You know that just HAS to be photoshopt!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#596175 Jan 30, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!
Okay- one more.......
There are 3 daughters all about the same age- a year or so apart or whatever- who are all getting married.
Their parents can't afford separate weddings for each girl, so they all get married at the same time.
The girls and their new husbands don't have much money either, so they all spend their wedding night at the parent's house.
During the night, the mother walks past her first daughter's bedroom and hears crying.
She then walks past her second daughter's bedroom and hears laughing.
She then walks past her third daughter's bedroom and hears nothing.
The next morning, the girls are up before their new hubbies and come downstairs to have breakfast with their mother.
The mother says to her first daughter: Honey, I walked by your room last night and heard crying.
The daughter replied: Well, mom...you always taught us that if something hurts we should cry.
The mother said: that's true....
She then said to her second daughter: Honey, I walked by your room last night and heard laughing.
The daughter replied: Well, mom...you always taught us that if something feels good we should laugh.
The mother said: that's true....
She then said to her third daughter: Honey, I walked by your room last night and didn't hear a thing.
The daughter replied: Well, mom....you always taught us to never talk with our mouths full.
Ba-dum.
lol, the third one shudda said "GULP"

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#596176 Jan 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Mylan lives in a strange little world.
Indeed it does....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min Michael 670,589
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 31 min emperorjohn 445,675
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 38 min Joe Fortuna 101,326
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 49 min Sky Writer 31 184,324
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rob Ford Jr 286,265
Ted Bundy's Daughter (Jul '14) 3 hr Poppy _36 6
I love you sister Joyce Meyer 6 hr lightbeamrider 2
More from around the web