Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595910 Jan 30, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
"Might is right"?
I would therefore say that gods morality is inferior to mine, and that of most human beings.
your morality is what you believe and made up, God has made you what u can believe or not, its your free will. That does not mean you can imagine anything and claim that its true. Can you show your charisma, that it is above God? If so how?

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595911 Jan 30, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I like words.
However is one of my favorites.
Favorite or favorites?:P
Scorp

San Antonio, TX

#595912 Jan 30, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
shut up it`s a gift from god!
you`ll accept your tumour and you`ll like it!
And God created the cancer and it too was good.:/

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595913 Jan 30, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
real scientists have studied it, because some enterprising muslims in London were selling it in their shops.
pilgrims are allowed to bring small quantities of water from zim zam wells back from the haj and it was found to be identical to the bottles of water found in the muslim grocery shops and bookshops.
It had high levels of nitrate, biological contaminants and three times the permissible level of arsenic(among other heavy metals).
Miraculous no?
yes miraculous since, they have claimed that water's nature is unique, those levels of products in it are unique in regards to concentration. You have failed to mention an important thing, which is that they have tried and strived to find anything in it that can harm the human when drank over and over again, as u know any element in the world when taken in high concentration becomes poisonous even water, yet the zamzam held the least...meant for surviving in that heated area.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595915 Jan 30, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
how very convenient.
you sound just like every member of every apostate christian sect.
Did I say we have diff testaments? NO same book, same quran, diff interpretations that all, as for the doctrines there were many that back at that time, a lot of decievers existed one of the famous one abu huraira (father of cats) a famous one and sunni look up to, YET no one knows his real name..meaning could have been any one another person etc. This forces us to study the doctrines and see for ourselves which ones are valid, u could read about this late,its not just (we pick what pleases or suits us) it is highly studied with huuuge effort, plus over and over again till now just for assurance.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#595916 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Favorite or favorites?:P
Favourite. Are you familiar?

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595917 Jan 30, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
shut up it`s a gift from god!
you`ll accept your tumour and you`ll like it!
I post this again FOR SCORP

A child becoming sick is also a test...You must be thankful to Allah Always in everytime of happyness and suffering read. That small child having cancer or anything first of all. Gets into heaven if he dies. Second it lives, the child will have a stronger will and patience than you. Third as I said it is a test for you..will you curse God or accept what God does. God has brought you this child, it is not YOURS sure u worked a little but the rest was a blessing to you, he has simply taken it back. Plus there are always advantages to everything. for instance someone who is blind is refrained from sinning through his eyes. Someone who is deaf can not overhear or spy with his ears. I'm not saying its better, but there are always reasons that are far beyond our reasoning. The problem here is that you always try to compare yourselves to God, just because we are intelligent beings, do not forget who is your creator. If you created sand can it surpass you in shape and figure? God has created you and your brain therefore you will never surpass or even come near him by your wisdom. Unless HE has allowed it.
And that child who is sick is never left or forgotten, God watches all and loves those who keep their divinity towards him. In your case your saying the cry of the lonely oppressed ones is never heard and the oppressor gets away with it...sadly this gives atheists some evil ideas since they don't believe in God..this is another discussion anyways lastly this is also a sign of Gods powers that even the new born can be defected yet they can still live happily, for example look at Nick Vujicic he has tetra amelia syndrome but he is one of the happyist of the happyists out there. How do you reply to that?
Also it is part of life cycle yes, I mean people like you think its better and better if doctors keep on finding cures and antidotes for living and living as much as possible, but have you asked yourself why diseases exist then? Its not nice thinking this way but its true (you like this idea..) diseases help lower the population which help in sooooooo many things u can think of.
stretch of logic...you go back into facts..tell me I also forgot to say this to KittenKoder did Aristotel and Newton and others have fasts back then? no they were thinking much beyond facts until then they managed to prove what they had. You are now like the men back then who think that we are loons but on the day of judgement the exact will happen to was newton and others proved many ages ago.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595918 Jan 30, 2013
So..we continue on the zamzam water and its miraculous properties? do not forget the miracle of Mecca concerning "Logic/Mathematic" I suggest Mr.Charrington takes a look at it since he loves those stuff.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595919 Jan 30, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Familiar is one of my fav words...especially Uncanny ;D

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595920 Jan 30, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and why'd u write it with an S then? Also wrote it with an O and now OU ;p
Scorp

San Antonio, TX

#595921 Jan 30, 2013
siehjin wrote:
<quoted text>
please explain how your right pinky proves that leprechauns exist. as far as i can see, there is no logical connection between the two.
on the other hand, the existence of the world, in all its' complexity and beauty, logically implies that there must have been a Creator. just as a painting logically implies an artist, a building logically implies an architect, a delicious meal logically implies a chef, the existence of the universe and everything in it logically implies the existence of God.
The thing is I can talk to and see the chef, architect and artist. There is solid proof they created those things. If the building just showed up one day I would be like wow I'm a believer of a miracle. If a pizza just showed up on my dinner table I would be like awesome a delicious pizza. Now that must of been created by god. Then I would sit down and pray thinking him for the meal I was about to consume. Next time you sit down and pray thinking someone for the meal, try thinking that chef. After all he is the one that created it.

Since: May 11

Glasgow, UK

#595922 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
your morality is what you believe and made up, God has made you what u can believe or not, its your free will. That does not mean you can imagine anything and claim that its true. Can you show your charisma, that it is above God? If so how?
allegedly...god is all powerful, and he hates evil and we are all his children, he knows the number of hairs on our head.

I`m not all powerful and I also hate evil.

allegedly god could prevent all evil in the blink of an eye.

if my own child was suffering as a result of evil,(plague pestillence, famine, war, natural disaster etc) there is nothing I would not do to alleviate or prevent that suffering.

god allows his children to suffer because he has the power to prevent it and does not prevent it. You excuse this because god is big and god is powerful and it doesn`t affect him if one of his `creations` suffers, he`s just above it all.

god is what is known in the west as a `deadbeat dad`, he does absolutely nothing and contributes absolutely nothing but uses facebook(the bible, the quran) to tell the world what a great father he is and how much he loves his children while stating that everything evil which happens is the fault of someone else.

therefore my morality is superior to gods morality, or god simply does not care either way...or...and this is the reason I favour.

god does not exist.

Glasgow, UK

#595923 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I post this again FOR SCORP
A child becoming sick is also a test...You must be thankful to Allah Always in everytime of happyness and suffering read. That small child having cancer or anything first of all. Gets into heaven if he dies. Second it lives, the child will have a stronger will and patience than you. Third as I said it is a test for you..will you curse God or accept what God does. God has brought you this child, it is not YOURS sure u worked a little but the rest was a blessing to you, he has simply taken it back. Plus there are always advantages to everything. for instance someone who is blind is refrained from sinning through his eyes. Someone who is deaf can not overhear or spy with his ears. I'm not saying its better, but there are always reasons that are far beyond our reasoning. The problem here is that you always try to compare yourselves to God, just because we are intelligent beings, do not forget who is your creator. If you created sand can it surpass you in shape and figure? God has created you and your brain therefore you will never surpass or even come near him by your wisdom. Unless HE has allowed it.
And that child who is sick is never left or forgotten, God watches all and loves those who keep their divinity towards him. In your case your saying the cry of the lonely oppressed ones is never heard and the oppressor gets away with it...sadly this gives atheists some evil ideas since they don't believe in God..this is another discussion anyways lastly this is also a sign of Gods powers that even the new born can be defected yet they can still live happily, for example look at Nick Vujicic he has tetra amelia syndrome but he is one of the happyist of the happyists out there. How do you reply to that?
Also it is part of life cycle yes, I mean people like you think its better and better if doctors keep on finding cures and antidotes for living and living as much as possible, but have you asked yourself why diseases exist then? Its not nice thinking this way but its true (you like this idea..) diseases help lower the population which help in sooooooo many things u can think of.
stretch of logic...you go back into facts..tell me I also forgot to say this to KittenKoder did Aristotel and Newton and others have fasts back then? no they were thinking much beyond facts until then they managed to prove what they had. You are now like the men back then who think that we are loons but on the day of judgement the exact will happen to was newton and others proved many ages ago.
why do you need to make these kinds of feeble excuses for your god?

if god wants to lower the population then he can reduce sex drive, or prevent conception, what is the purpose of allowing a child to gestate to term, live for several years, bond with their parent`s then be struck down with a terminal and agonising disease? The child suffers, then it dies, the parents watch the child suffer, the siblings of the child suffer and they suffer again when it dies.

Your excuse for these painful and terminal diseases which are survivable is that god considers them to be character building?

The benefits of being blind are that you cannot see sinful things?

The benefits of being deaf are that you cannot hear sinful things?

and the benefits of being mute are that you cannot say sinful things?

the mind simply boggles...

and finally you end with the day of judgement...

You`re really just like christians on steroids aren`t you? lol

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#595924 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL then simply believe XD just try hard and believe that u will believe when u study it aaaaand there u go, door's open.
When you believe without evidence you lose objectiveness, you become deluded, you become insane. You are a very good example of how belief without evidence will make you insane.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#595925 Jan 30, 2013
siehjin wrote:
<quoted text>
please explain how your right pinky proves that leprechauns exist. as far as i can see, there is no logical connection between the two.
on the other hand, the existence of the world, in all its' complexity and beauty, logically implies that there must have been a Creator. just as a painting logically implies an artist, a building logically implies an architect, a delicious meal logically implies a chef, the existence of the universe and everything in it logically implies the existence of God.
The logic of my pinky proving leprechauns is the exact same logic you are using to state that "everything" proves a god exists. Thus you are correct, neither has a logical connection between them, and you are deluded if you think otherwise.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#595926 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and why'd u write it with an S then? Also wrote it with an O and now OU ;p
S? ou? ;p?

An old man hits the bed. His old wife jumps out of the bathroom naked and says "Superpussy"

The old man says

"Soup"

Glasgow, UK

#595927 Jan 30, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
When you believe without evidence you lose objectiveness, you become deluded, you become insane. You are a very good example of how belief without evidence will make you insane.
everything exists until proven otherwise...

that`s ABSOLUTE insanity.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595928 Jan 30, 2013
Scorp wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing is I can talk to and see the chef, architect and artist. There is solid proof they created those things. If the building just showed up one day I would be like wow I'm a believer of a miracle. If a pizza just showed up on my dinner table I would be like awesome a delicious pizza. Now that must of been created by god. Then I would sit down and pray thinking him for the meal I was about to consume. Next time you sit down and pray thinking someone for the meal, try thinking that chef. After all he is the one that created it.
Here is what I see about creations -

A creator cannot be created simple look at it this way, cars/constructs these are all made, the makers of those are NOT made they are created thus the creator of those creations cannot be either made nor created.

I still stick with the cause and effect, God cannot be subjected as an effect, since he is not an effect there is no cause for God.
Time is something man brought up, which is simply an indicator of events that occur during a period, in which they labeled and gave it an identity. Space...same man brought it up

If u try to think time<God or time>God or time=God all are rejected by my religion, for only God is omniscient and we will never and can never ever reach that knowledge because He has not let it be for us. If we knew then there will be a weakspot and if there was a weakspot then God would not be God..
Scorp

San Antonio, TX

#595929 Jan 30, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you need to make these kinds of feeble excuses for your god?
if god wants to lower the population then he can reduce sex drive, or prevent conception, what is the purpose of allowing a child to gestate to term, live for several years, bond with their parent`s then be struck down with a terminal and agonising disease? The child suffers, then it dies, the parents watch the child suffer, the siblings of the child suffer and they suffer again when it dies.
Your excuse for these painful and terminal diseases which are survivable is that god considers them to be character building?
The benefits of being blind are that you cannot see sinful things?
The benefits of being deaf are that you cannot hear sinful things?
and the benefits of being mute are that you cannot say sinful things?
the mind simply boggles...
and finally you end with the day of judgement...
You`re really just like christians on steroids aren`t you? lol
What kind of god kills children??? Takes loving parents from a family? If I were god I would be striking down all the murders, thieves, etc. What's he doing trying to build character? If there is a god he going about things wrong.

Glasgow, UK

#595930 Jan 30, 2013
Scorp wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of god kills children??? Takes loving parents from a family? If I were god I would be striking down all the murders, thieves, etc. What's he doing trying to build character? If there is a god he going about things wrong.
it`s all part of his plan, he does nothing without a reason.

...but he gave us freewill.

there`s a plan...and we have freewill...plan+freewill=nulli ty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 min lightbeamrider 2,262
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 584,130
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min His Eminency dr S... 611,844
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 12 min green marxist 20
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 16 min His Eminency dr S... 33,178
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 21 min dollarsbill 3,396
No luck dating with herpes 23 min HDate 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr karvinman 176,528
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Oxidant 442,862
More from around the web