christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#595752 Jan 29, 2013
barb wrote:
My error... typed the bible does not say..........when in fact The bible says: to enter the kingdom of heaven, you must believe that Jesus is the son of God. Who died for you sins and rose on the third day so that you may have eternal life.
sorry for the typo.. choose wisely.
who cares what buyBULL says its all MYTHOLOGY

PROVE god,IF you can

www.evilbible.com

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#595753 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What is, Islam?
I know...
name a group responsible for angry shiites, ruptures pipe lines and jihad......

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#595754 Jan 29, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I have seen it, but they did not accept it (all of them) as it was later accepted by all in the 18th century
What's that got to do with it?

THE POINT IS THAT INTELLIGENT PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD FIGURED OUT THAT THE EARTH MUST BE A SPHERE, LONG BEFORE THE KORAN CAME!
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#595755 Jan 29, 2013
barb wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you are any man make a tree... you can plant a seed but then can you create the seed? Now.. Prove there isn't a God who created this world. When you die and there is no god .. what have you lost? Nada However, when you die and there is a living God... what then have you lost? God gave us the intelligence to reason and choose. Bible does not says to enter the kingdom of heaven, you must believe that Jesus is the son of God. Who died for you sins and rose on the third day so that you may have eternal life. But again, is your choice. Blessing to you.
http://www.jhuger.com/pascals-sucker-bet

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595756 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus IS God.
God IS Jesus.
To become something implies that you used to be something else. Become means to change into, to grow, alter, etc.
God never turned into Jesus and Jesus never turned into God and God never turned into a man.
So basically God is a mortal? Or do you believe that God lived and lost his body or form on Earth? If ur interested to know, we believe that Jesus was a prophet AND he was raised up by the will of God, and that when the prophet Mahdi dies by poisoning as prophesied, Jesus will return and cleanse this world form evil and spread justice and virtue.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#595757 Jan 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
There's nothing like paying to learn about made-up crap,
Yeah, why pay when you can read about made up crap for free in the bibull...

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#595758 Jan 29, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
If we are puppets, we have, I don't know, billions upon billions of strings. We still must take responsibility for our actions, because we learn that it is better for all of us if we do.
Morality is a very important survival mechanism. It must be able to improve over time, to evolve, so to speak.
Bullshyt. My cat has no morals and she survives quite well.
MrC

Glasgow, UK

#595759 Jan 29, 2013
No Greek of note after 500 bce thought the world wasn't spherical.
!
Ferdinand Magellan proved it conclusively for the European Christian s in the 16th century.

If you are saying Islam is valid because it knew the world was a sphere before anyone else, then you really should be worshipping Zeus and Apollo.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595760 Jan 29, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
religion helps critical thinking...
this is gonna be good..lol
how does it do that pray tell?
YES!!!(:

If you like to know, that is one of the reasons we have interpretations and different views on versus in the quran or other books, Yes dogma and obedience but also some that are left for us to critically think and share about our views and beliefs. The most MAJOR thing about it is in front of you...Sunni Shiite Wahhabi Dirzi Sophi etc why are all these present its simply because we do not all agree on everything. Why must we study sharia and fiq? those are actually critical thinking. Also one of the biggest mysteries that some say its God's secret that is why we do not undertsand are the letters used in some verses of the quran NOT words letter that are must be read when willing to read the soora.

Location hidden

#595761 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Isaiah 45:7
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
Well it's nice to see you finally admit that "god" is evil. There should be a way to frame your post.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595762 Jan 29, 2013
@mr.charrington also another thing we have maraji'a I follow ayatollah Sistani my cousin does not, we must follow who we feel are the most rightful and are the most reasonfull and make sense to what we follow

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#595763 Jan 29, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
name a group responsible for angry shiites, ruptures pipe lines and jihad......
The Middle East is in... jeopardy.

Doo-doo doo-doo doo-doo doo, doo-doo doo-doo do....

Time's up.

Location hidden

#595764 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Isaiah 45:7
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
So let me get this straight. God literally creates evil, and YET you somehow think that when man inadvertently does something bad that "god" will judge us? LOL....

Your "god" is a f_ucking lunatic psycho...

Since: Mar 10

Trussville, Alabama

#595765 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know why we experience pain. To learn from it. Pain is not limited to physical discomfort, you know. Heartache is some of the worst pain there is.
God designed us to be that way, which is why we're the only animals on this planet that can express pain like we do.
It's all part of being made in His image, so that we can commune with Him.
Except that your god doesn't empirically exist, rendering your entire post moot.

Location hidden

#595766 Jan 29, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the book, that being "did" interfere on several occasions. That being the case(if it were true) would change any and all effects/affects and outcomes from that point forward(in that plane of existence). AND cause irreconcilable conflict in the repository of time, space, and matter, effectively concluding(rendering impossible) the very possibility of existence of that time/space/matter in the natural course of it's progression from past to present to future, as seen(timeless) from an objective point viewed from without that plane.
Either the deity is falsely attributed, or we do NOT exist.
Still...

http://www.livescience.com/26444-quantum-mech...

...not necessarily. Better minds than yours are having trouble understanding the mechanics of reality.

We maybe about as relevant to a more advanced being's reality as Netlix is to us. Nothing but entertainment and certainly nothing that would alter the physics on its plane of reality.

Location hidden

#595767 Jan 29, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
I tried asking RidiculousRedneck if he wondered why Jefferson wrote his own bible.
He didn't even know about it.
LOL.. RidiculousRedneck.... that's a good name for him. LOL...

...and I'm not surprised that he didn't know any facts about Jefferson.

Location hidden

#595768 Jan 29, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, why pay when you can read about made up crap for free in the bibull...
If you hate the bible why do you look at it so often?

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#595769 Jan 29, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
The Middle East is in... jeopardy.
Doo-doo doo-doo doo-doo doo, doo-doo doo-doo do....
Time's up.
http://youtu.be/BvUZijEuNDQ

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#595770 Jan 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
Bullshyt. My cat has no morals and she survives quite well.
First of all, how do you know your cat has no morals?

Secondly, I was speaking about "moral minded individuals", which at this time only implies humans.

I'd be willing to add other species to that list, like cats, if we could demonstrate that they make moral distinctions.

My educated guess is that many species make some decisions in the same way that we make some of our decisions, that are considered moral distinctions. The degree of complexity and the number of factors involved, along with cognitive abilities, will obviously differ most of the time.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#595771 Jan 29, 2013
There are billions of animals and human beings on earth,all in male and female,which PROVES.....that God is R-E-A-L.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 9 min Justice League 942
Why Do I Waste My Time on Topix?????? 15 min Lumajuice 23
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 55 min MUQ2 39,597
Moses never existed 2 hr River Tam 1,253
Never trust an American woman; they are all lia... (Jul '08) 3 hr Silk 125
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Seentheotherside 573,728
CAPE TOWN: Lesbian/Bisexual Women Whatsapp (Feb '14) 3 hr levy 18
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 3 hr hehehe7385 17
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Black Thunder 42 608,134
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr Ice-9 268,804
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) Sat Mille1234 93
More from around the web