Comments
565,541 - 565,560 of 733,001 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#595541 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should be thanking America, not putting it down.
Yeah, I recall seeing some Kuwaiti's on the news kissing U.S. soldiers out of gratitude.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#595542 Jan 29, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't put words in my mouth.
If you don't understand what I said, then ask.
Or is that above your level of decency?
Decency?!?

YOU wanna be decent now?

Good.

Why would you blame God for the death of your pet?(cat?)

Location hidden

#595543 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A self inflicted bullet to the brain would cure it...
That's a bit extreme.

I know what you meant, but suicide is not a cure.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#595544 Jan 29, 2013
siehjin wrote:
the existence of the universe and everything in it is proof that God exists.
which one

www.godchecker.com

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#595545 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I don't recall her writing "a god", just "god".
Yeah, and we all know how those 1 letter words can really trip you up at times.

Location hidden

#595546 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You're either lying or misinformed.
Well gee, that's a double edged sword now isn't it, because that information that I posted came from YOUR OWN LINK!

How typical of you to start with a conclusion - and then try to justify it.
MrC

Glasgow, UK

#595547 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're either lying or misinformed.
Here's the REAL notes:
page 285. Notes on Virginia.
"But our rulers can have authority over such natural rights only as we have submitted to them. The rights of conscience we never submitted, we could not submit. We are answerable for them to our God."
That`s because it`s on page 286...

Location hidden

#595548 Jan 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Why should someone who lives in Kuwait be thanking America?
I'm not necessarily saying you're wrong; just curious as to why you think so.
"See how easy that was?

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War" ;

Kuhnt.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#595549 Jan 29, 2013
stop polical correctness wrote:
While I appreciate the effort taken for all the responses, it is rather cyclical. Round and round we go, where we stop nobody knows. Entertaining yes, thought provoking occasionally, mundane mostly.
most of those posters here probably have nothing better to do ,thank goodness for www..lol

&sn s=em

Location hidden

#595550 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The initial conflict to expel Iraqi troops from Kuwait began with an aerial bombardment on 17 January 1991. This was followed by a ground assault on 24 February. This was a decisive victory for the Coalition forces, who liberated Kuwait and advanced into Iraqi territory. The Coalition ceased their advance, and declared a cease-fire 100 hours after the ground campaign started.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War
See how easy that was?
Oops, just came across this...

Location hidden

#595551 Jan 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That's a bit extreme.
I know what you meant, but suicide is not a cure.
No, not suicide.

More like a self inflicted labotamy.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

#595552 Jan 29, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all there is no "all the wars" and second hitler was raised catholic and his speeches reveal just how much of an influence that upbringing had on him. You should educate yourself in these matters sometime.
http://www.nobeliefs.com/speeches.htm
<quoted text>It's a little thing called 'evidence' which proves your past statement false. I know that's gotta hurt but the facts are the facts no matter how far back they go.
I've often said that a believed Hitler to be nothing but a Narcisstic, charasmatic Rat Bastard Politician. Using whatever means were at his disposal to achieve his underhanded goals of
douchebaggery and human suffering to gain and maintain power.

He was smart enough to use his church upringing to know how to misleadingly motivate people.

Location hidden

#595553 Jan 29, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well gee, that's a double edged sword now isn't it, because that information that I posted came from YOUR OWN LINK!
How typical of you to start with a conclusion - and then try to justify it.
uh-huh....

Are ya still gonaa argue your propaganda that Jefferson wasn't Christian?

Location hidden

#595554 Jan 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Oops, just came across this...
LMAO!

Great minds think alike.....

:)

Location hidden

#595555 Jan 29, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I've often said that a believed Hitler to be nothing but a Narcisstic, charasmatic Rat Bastard Politician. Using whatever means were at his disposal to achieve his underhanded goals of
douchebaggery and human suffering to gain and maintain power.
He was smart enough to use his church upringing to know how to misleadingly motivate people.
I just read in People magazine that Pat Benatar just turned 60.

Feel old?

Location hidden

#595556 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Decency?!?
YOU wanna be decent now?
I have NEVER put words in your mouth.

You, however, have put words in mine.

Period.

[QUOTEWhy would you blame God for the death of your pet?(cat?)[/QUOTE]
I didn't "design" his defective heart, did you? Like Harry Truman once said, the buck has to stop somewhere, and that would be god.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

What kind of "god" creates cancer, and then unleashes it on humans?

What kind of "god" turns a blind eye to sick and dying children suffering through no fault of their own?

Your god creates a fatal condition called Exencephaly, where a babies brain painfully grows abnormally outside of the skull. What kind of "god" would create such a thing? What kind of "god" would allow an innocent baby to needlessly suffer like that?

What kind of "god" condones at least 6000 children to be burned alive in Auschwitz?

What kind of "god" creates Alzheimer's disease, and then allow those that have faithfully followed 'gods" various religions to literally waste away day by day and lose all memories which made up their very life? My mother died from Alzheimer's disease and she literally BEGGED me often to allow her to commit suicide, so that she could stop being tortured. What kind of a monster sends a disease like this to millions of loving human beings? Is that a god worthy of our respect?

Now you might try and WEASEL out of this by saying that "god" didn't create these things (even though it's clear god did). Regardless, the point is that your "god" allows all of it to continue and turns a "blind eye" to all of it (and much, much more suffering throughout the world}. That kind of a "god" is a monster, no matter how you look at it.

Location hidden

#595557 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Are ya still gonaa argue your propaganda that Jefferson wasn't Christian?
Two things;

1. He wasn't christian.

2. It's wasn't propaganda.

Show everyone right now where he point blank states that he is christian. Aww, can't do it can you? Well that says a lot....LOL...

Location hidden

#595558 Jan 29, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
if the god knows your choice before, may you choose a path unknown to the god?
no
then there is no free will
Having knowledge of events does not mean the owner of that knowledge has interfered with the events that happened. If a being has lived for eternity and traveled through time, at will, it could know every event that has ever happened...without having "caused" another being's choices.
MrC

Glasgow, UK

#595559 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Or how about page 284; where you can't be in office if your NOT Christian...
" By our own act of assembly of 1705, c. 30, if a person brought up in the Christian religion denies the being of a God, or the Trinity, or asserts there are more Gods than one, or denies the Christian religion to be true, or the scriptures to be of divine authority, he is punishable on the first offence by incapacity to hold any office or employment ecclesiastical, civil, or military; on the second by disability to sue, to take any gift or legacy, to be guardian, executor, or administrator, and by three years imprisonment, without bail."
you didn`t read it all mr cherrypicking quote-miner

continued from above, "This is a summary view of that religious slavery, under which a people have been willing to remain, who have lavished their lives and fortunes for the establishment of their civil freedom."

actually says the opposite doesn`t it? You virtuous christian you.

Location hidden

#595560 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not suicide.
More like a self inflicted labotamy.
lol

Well,...I have been tempted to jab an ice pick in my brain on more than one occasion.

xD

ahem.... not intending death.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min Crack Kills 38,622
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min atemcowboy 538,978
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min Seraphima 599,925
Last Word + 2 21 min Hannah V 511
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min atheism is destru... 226,344
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 24 min Hannah V 1,009
Relatives Of Burglers Become Outraged 27 min Doctor REALITY 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Dr_Zorderz 257,997
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr Figaro 105
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••