Prove there's a god.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#595786 Jan 29, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
There are billions of animals and human beings on earth,all in male and female,which PROVES.....that God is R-E-A-L.
how do you know Porter,,did YOU count them all ??
LOL

special pleading FALLACY btw!!

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595787 Jan 29, 2013
@Clementia I for instance figured out the I know, there I exist on my own without reading any philosophers notes. Anyone can think and figure out anything. Islam is a guide to virtue thats all it is, it does not enforce anything on you.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595788 Jan 29, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Abu Bakr
We do not like Abu Bakr, the Sunni do not us.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#595789 Jan 29, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter darlin'? Is nano being mean...oh no!! Get tide to use magic or something.
Should i give u good news first or the bad news? U can be happy in my happiness...I just finished my coursework..right now, it's not even 1am yet, i'm proud of myself. right, the bad thing is that i just got it now that i done it all wrong!!! hehehehheheheeeeeeeee, I don't f*ckin' care anymore, i'm fed up of it, i'm partyin' from right NOW!
Play the music, DJ!!!!
NANOOOOOOOOO GET YOUR BUTT MOVIN', DO SOMETHING USEFUL WILL YA, WOMAN!!
FEEEEEEEL THE MUSIC, CATCHER!
Don't give up on the coursework, Clementine.

You're being too hard on yourself, maybe it's not all wrong.

Oh WTF, let the PARTY BEGIN!!!!!

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595790 Jan 29, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
There are billions of animals and human beings on earth,all in male and female,which PROVES.....that God is R-E-A-L.
I do not see what u mean here, how does the prove it?

Long Beach, CA

#595791 Jan 29, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
who?
I wonder, wonder who, who-oo-ooh, who
(Who wrote the Book Of Love)

Tell me, tell me, tell me
Oh, who wrote the Book Of Love
I've got to know the answer
Was it someone from above

(Oh, I wonder, wonder who, mmbadoo-ooh, who)
(Who wrote the Book Of Love)

Long Beach, CA

#595792 Jan 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshyt. My cat has no morals and she survives quite well.
That's your kitteh with no morals.

Soft and fluffy though, right?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#595793 Jan 29, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
God is not here for your satisfaction or to do what pleases you. Its you who should follow His obligations.
Spoken like a good slave.

Location hidden

#595794 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Jesus IS God.
God IS Jesus..
So then you admit that god doesn't exist because everyone knows that jesus was just a myth.

Location hidden

#595795 Jan 29, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Oh sh*t, i forgot the nobody knows who wrote the koran. You got something in common with the Bible there.
LOL...

Location hidden

#595796 Jan 29, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
if you were to do something wrong to satisfy and please yourself, while no one knowing would you do it? Do not tell me that it displeases you,
I do not do wrong if it's at all possible. Character is what you do when no one is looking.

Location hidden

#595797 Jan 29, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
Religion helps in order, helps also in thinking critically,
...helps in training people how to be judgmental... helps in killing fellow mankind...

Since: Mar 10

Trussville, Alabama

#595798 Jan 29, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Thanks for that startlingly infantile analysis. Are you sure you're an adult?

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#595799 Jan 29, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
And yet "god" does nothing to stop any of it. That makes "god" a monster.
We know that the "devil" does not exist because the first accounting of the modern day version of the devil was first invented in the epic poem Paradise Lost by John Milton. This is recorded in history.
So really the only one that really "fits" Satans characteristics is "god".
not correct. Satan is mentioned numerous times in the Bible. Milton's book was his version of human adversity and civil war.
Please refer to Job, Zechariah, 1 Chronicles to name a few as a reference point that "Satan" did not originate from Milton's poem

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595800 Jan 29, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a good slave.
This is what you think of slaves, back then disdaining them, well here is what we see, a student with a teacher "student" a boy and a father "boy" a servant a butler a cook a driver a....in the end what are we? Abdullah means slave of God, and we are proud of that so you have not made a insult at all, I am a slave for God a proud one, not a good slave though. I an not impeccable and sadly commit sins, but I do my best and ask Allah for forgiveness.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#595801 Jan 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Still...
http://www.livescience.com/26444-quantum-mech...
...not necessarily. Better minds than yours are having trouble understanding the mechanics of reality.
We maybe about as relevant to a more advanced being's reality as Netlix is to us. Nothing but entertainment and certainly nothing that would alter the physics on its plane of reality.
Yes. I agree. Quantum physics and mechanics is opening up a whole new era of reason and discovery.
I simply attempted to make explanation in a logical deductive order in terms that could be easily understood. Language sucks. We need ta git back ta expressing idea/thought in better quantification. Hieroglyphics is prolly better than english, an much faster to equate to mental picher/processing.
I like yer attitude(or what appears ta be) about it...we can do better.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595802 Jan 29, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I do not do wrong if it's at all possible. Character is what you do when no one is looking.
So your prideful now? pride is a sin as we all know don't we?...leading to tyranny.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595803 Jan 29, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>...helps in training people how to be judgmental... helps in killing fellow mankind...
Show me how does it help, I'd like to see explain or find something and elaborate

Location hidden

#595804 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
"The parallelism here shows that this is not to be understood in the sense of all evil, but of that which is the opposite of peace and prosperity. That is, God directs judgments, disappointments, trials, and calamities; he has power to suffer the mad passions of people to rage, and to afflict nations with war; he presides over adverse as well as prosperous events. The passage does not prove that God is the author of moral evil, or sin, and such a sentiment is abhorrent to the general strain of the Bible, and to all just views of the character of a holy God"
Too bad for you it's not fact and just one poor mans opinion.

Location hidden

#595805 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Jesus wasn't human.
Weird.

Bugs Bunny wasn't either...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 min RiccardoFire 8,265
The Christian Atheist debate 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 3,929
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 603,345
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min who 177,891
Who's the best fighter: Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee,... (Jan '08) 54 min jimy samwel 527
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr WasteWater 6,402
_____USA : *RED CARPET for ANTICHRIST_____ 1 hr YTube 1
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr The swamiji 7,640
More from around the web