Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

OCB wrote:
You are obviously not at all productive and you contribute nothing to the company that pays you to do a job since you are so proud of not having been busy.
More lies......

OMG

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well aobviously it's a real site, but that part about Jefferson is a lie.
He was a Christian, just didn't like what was happening with the church.
In a private letter to Benjamin Rush, Jefferson refers to himself as "Christian" (1803): "To the corruptions of Christianity I am, indeed, opposed; but not to the genuine precepts of Jesus himself. I am a Christian, in the only sense in which he wished any one to be; sincerely attached to his doctrines, in preference to all others; ascribing to himself every human excellence..."
As a landowner he played a role in governing his local Episcopal Church; in terms of belief he was inclined toward Deism and the moral philosophy of Christianity, though when he was home he attended the Episcopal church and raised his daughters in that faith.
See #7, Religion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Jefferson
You do know that Jefferson didn't prescribe to the notion that the Jesus was a "man-god", no?

"Jefferson's condensed composition is especially notable for its exclusion of all miracles by Jesus and most mentions of the supernatural, including sections of the four gospels which contain the Resurrection and most other miracles, and passages indicating Jesus was divine."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_Bible

"Jefferson believed in the existence of a Supreme Being who was the creator and sustainer of the universe and the ultimate ground of being, but this was not the triune deity of orthodox Christianity. He also rejected the idea of the divinity of Christ(...)In correspondence, he sometimes expressed confidence that the whole country would be Unitarian, but he recognized the novelty of his own religious beliefs. On June 25, 1819, he wrote to Ezra Stiles Ely, "I am of a sect by myself, as far as I know."
http://www.monticello.org/site/research-and-c...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lies are getting ridiculous....
You NEVER wrote that you "guess" I was busy since the phone was ringing.
AGAIN - you wrote this:
"I saw a post of his yesterday during which I guess he was "busy" since he said that the phone was ringing...."
You didn't "guess", you didn't "ponder", you didn't "wonder", YOU "saw"...
Lying bitch.
Are you a total moron?

You just proved that I said I GUESSED!

"I saw a post of his yesterday during which I guess he was "busy" since he said that the phone was ringing...."

I CLEARLY said I guessed you were busy since he said the phone was ringing!

I SAW your post, and from your post, I guessed you were busy since you said the phone was ringing!

IS English your first language?

Something is seriously wrong with you if it is......

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
I never said that only races can be minorities.
You're a sick puppy.
I KNEW it! Yeah- you DID say that, RR- and more than once.

And you DID say that homosexuals are NOT a minority because they are not a race.

You are the sick puppy and you seem to be suffering from the onset of early senility.

Look, I already proved once today that you don't even possess the memory of a retarded flea- no reason for me to waste MY precious time to do so again.

You see, in between posting, I actually AM busy since unlike you, I have a REAL job with REAL responsibilities for which I am paid.

And also unlike you, I take my job seriously and if for no other reason than that a third of my life is spent working for my paychecks.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies......
OMG
RR, you painted yourself into a corner with this issue.

That you are a failure at getting yourself out of that corner you painted yourself into is really YOUR issue.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then a functioning gambler isn't so criticized as a losing gambler.....
They are when I go to the "pay" window. I can hear 'em bash'n the table in the camera room with ther fists! LOL! I been asked "nicely" ta leave (3) times now. When the take seems ta pass an hold 10 times the buy in, they accuse ya o' count'n (cheat'n), so I try ta make the big "kill" on the last day.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, does it say anywhere that the 72 virgins are female?
huh....
73 suicide bombers all locked in the same room

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
RR is an uneducated bigot
his humor does not achieve sophomoric
Agreed- that's why I said "at best".....

He knows nothing about humor. How he defines humor is incredibly pedestrian.

As I know you know, actual humor encompasses wit, cleverness and astuteness- qualities that RR does not possess.

Since: May 11

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that Jefferson didn't prescribe to the notion that the Jesus was a "man-god", no?
"Jefferson's condensed composition is especially notable for its exclusion of all miracles by Jesus and most mentions of the supernatural, including sections of the four gospels which contain the Resurrection and most other miracles, and passages indicating Jesus was divine."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_Bible
"Jefferson believed in the existence of a Supreme Being who was the creator and sustainer of the universe and the ultimate ground of being, but this was not the triune deity of orthodox Christianity. He also rejected the idea of the divinity of Christ(...)In correspondence, he sometimes expressed confidence that the whole country would be Unitarian, but he recognized the novelty of his own religious beliefs. On June 25, 1819, he wrote to Ezra Stiles Ely, "I am of a sect by myself, as far as I know."
http://www.monticello.org/site/research-and-c...
The book "Jefferson Lies" by David Barton which attempted to drag Jefferson into American christian lore was dropped by the Thomas Nelson (a conservative chrstian publishing house) after being described as "the least credible history book in print".

They get their fact checking ethics from their in depth examination of `biblical facts`.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
That depends which hadiths ur referring to the ones in "nahj al balagha" yes, but there are many hadiths that can be doubted, contradicted in someways, wherefore not taken, Quran is 100% truth.
this is a good cop bad cop routine, when this fool is done, I will think christianity is moral (by comparison)

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
The book "Jefferson Lies" by David Barton which attempted to drag Jefferson into American christian lore was dropped by the Thomas Nelson (a conservative chrstian publishing house) after being described as "the least credible history book in print".
They get their fact checking ethics from their in depth examination of `biblical facts`.
Not only do so many Christians prove that they live their lives believing that ignorance is bliss, they make it that much worse by being proud of their ignorance.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

siehjin wrote:
the existence of the universe and everything in it is proof that God exists.
So's yer tost. I heard it said, an it's true I'm sure. Life git's tedjus don't it?

Ther's a mouse chaw'n on the pantry door
When he git's through he'll sure be sore...
Coz ther ain't a darned thing in ther.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
you need the name of the author to refute his argument?
I wonder why? LOL
because he lacks the intellect to address anything with his mind, he looks up apologetic, but fails to attribute his theft.

Interestingly his apologetic is indistinguishable from that of christianity, proving that they are the same religion, the same vile god, and the same failed morality.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I'm not catholic and could give a f_ck less what a pope has to say.
2. The crusades was a looooong time ago.
christianity has been a filthy religion for a looooong time

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Its simple, so that I can refresh my memory about who he was, and how he was not able to use it as permanent proof.
you forgot the problem, but you have a prepared canned answer, how honest of you

you sir have neither intellect nor honor,

you god is a projection of your psyche, that is why your god is so vile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Mylan if I may ask you a personal question.
Do you believe that God exists?
you do your (usual) self a disservice with this question

what god?
which god?

rational skeptics evaluate

religitards believe

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
I never said that only races can be minorities.
You're a sick puppy.
And what was HILARIOUS in you claiming that homosexuals are not a minority is that you posted that right AFTER saying that homosexuals represent no more than 1% of the population.

And there were quite a few posts about what defines a minority and many definitions provided to you which proved you WRONG in reference to you having stated that only races can be minorities.

And this is NOT the first time you have claimed never having said something which you most definitely did say.

So, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt by saying again that you might be afflicted with the early onset of senility; if it's not that, then you are the one who is a LIAR and in a REALLY big way.

Pick your poison, RR.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>What difference does that make regarding being addicted to gambling?
I mean...is being addicted to ANYTHING a good thing?
I Know.

I been try'n ta give up all that easy money an such...but I jist can't seem ta break the habit o' smil'n when I looks at the balance line.
An all the snivel'n, cry'n and name call'n when ya sweeps all them chips in the cart ta head fer the cashier is downright depress'n too.

That's prolly why I has a few (free)drinks(an buy the whole table too) afore I git's ta end'n the lechery. Softens the blow, so ta speak.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
yet I must repost this again..
A child becoming sick is also a test...You must be thankful to Allah
You are a person with no morals.

You are mentaly sick and should be kept, for your own good, and for the protection of society.

May allah grant that you are never given children.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh, but i bet u they weren't trained in the art of lovemaking! ;-)
Don't u know anything about the kamasutra? Never mind, u'll learn!:-p
redneck knows he is special to god

he has been touched

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

661 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Charlie Sheen 256,870
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 533,342
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE 172,525
Nine Eleven 12 min Charlie Sheen 39
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min godCHILD 115,551
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 22 min Sijo 423
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 22 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE 5,263
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 31 min Buck Crick 224,543
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••