Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#595412 Jan 29, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Mylan if I may ask you a personal question.
Do you believe that God exists?
you do your (usual) self a disservice with this question

what god?
which god?

rational skeptics evaluate

religitards believe

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#595413 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
I never said that only races can be minorities.
You're a sick puppy.
And what was HILARIOUS in you claiming that homosexuals are not a minority is that you posted that right AFTER saying that homosexuals represent no more than 1% of the population.

And there were quite a few posts about what defines a minority and many definitions provided to you which proved you WRONG in reference to you having stated that only races can be minorities.

And this is NOT the first time you have claimed never having said something which you most definitely did say.

So, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt by saying again that you might be afflicted with the early onset of senility; if it's not that, then you are the one who is a LIAR and in a REALLY big way.

Pick your poison, RR.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#595414 Jan 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>What difference does that make regarding being addicted to gambling?
I mean...is being addicted to ANYTHING a good thing?
I Know.

I been try'n ta give up all that easy money an such...but I jist can't seem ta break the habit o' smil'n when I looks at the balance line.
An all the snivel'n, cry'n and name call'n when ya sweeps all them chips in the cart ta head fer the cashier is downright depress'n too.

That's prolly why I has a few (free)drinks(an buy the whole table too) afore I git's ta end'n the lechery. Softens the blow, so ta speak.

Location hidden

#595415 Jan 29, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
yet I must repost this again..
A child becoming sick is also a test...You must be thankful to Allah
You are a person with no morals.

You are mentaly sick and should be kept, for your own good, and for the protection of society.

May allah grant that you are never given children.

Location hidden

#595416 Jan 29, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh, but i bet u they weren't trained in the art of lovemaking! ;-)
Don't u know anything about the kamasutra? Never mind, u'll learn!:-p
redneck knows he is special to god

he has been touched

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#595417 Jan 29, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you do your (usual) self a disservice with this question
what god?
which god?
rational skeptics evaluate
religitards believe
Thanks Karl.
it could be taken to mean "any" god if that is what someone is
taken to understand.
if Muslim then Allah, and so forth.
it's not a hard or tricky question.
Just a basic question is all.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595418 Jan 29, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I Know.
I been try'n ta give up all that easy money an such...but I jist can't seem ta break the habit o' smil'n when I looks at the balance line.
An all the snivel'n, cry'n and name call'n when ya sweeps all them chips in the cart ta head fer the cashier is downright depress'n too.
That's prolly why I has a few (free)drinks(an buy the whole table too) afore I git's ta end'n the lechery. Softens the blow, so ta speak.
Enjoy riding the wave, BT.....but waves break apart and collapse- it's only a question of time.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#595419 Jan 29, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Nope. Too hard ta spell.
Lol I cheated, I used spell check.....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595420 Jan 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Who is trying to re-write history? Who are these "people" you speak of in your delusional state of your self-inflicted persecution complex?
No, DUMMY- what is TRULY obvious is that at best, the founding fathers were ambivalent about their own personal religious beliefs, and at worst, claimed to believe one thing or another to pander to the budding nation at large.
Let me ask you this, you silly lemming: if the founding fathers were known to be atheists, would you be one?
If the founding fathers were known to be Jewish, would you have converted to Judaism?
Why does it matter to you SO much what the founding fathers did or did not believe? It's SO obvious you use that to influence what you believe.
What matters is the integrity & honesty of history. MOST of the founding fathers were religious men. Period.

I don't know who these "people" are, but if you do a search fur the religion ad the founding fathers, you get sites that "show" they weren't religious, when in fact they were.

Location hidden

#595421 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What's there to read about? A jihad is a holy war against non-believers.
You Muslims are still doing what Catholics did 800 years ago.
of course, it is an abrahamic religion

the same failed morality

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595422 Jan 29, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
73 suicide bombers all locked in the same room
You're gonna convert now, huh?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595423 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What matters is the integrity & honesty of history. MOST of the founding fathers were religious men. Period.
I don't know who these "people" are, but if you do a search fur the religion ad the founding fathers, you get sites that "show" they weren't religious, when in fact they were.
What you state as if it is fact is not necessarily so.

What you say about sites that "show" they were not religious; I could say the same about the sites that "show" they were.

Again- what difference does that make to you and why should whether or not the founding fathers were religious or not matter to you?

If nothing else- and aside from WHATEVER their personal religious beliefs were, there is no mistaking that they were ALL in favor of a clear separation of church and state when founding the USA.

But, pathetic follower that you are, you stomp your foot and insist they were religious men- as if that gives YOU being a (so-called) religious man more credibility.

What's the matter? Your beliefs aren't as credible as they need to be for no other reason than being YOUR beliefs?

You simply HAVE to play: Follow the leader(s)?

Baa, baa......there's a good lil' sheep, RR that you truly are.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595424 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"One of the many attacks on our country from the Religious Right is the claim that our country is a Christian Nation...not just that the majority of people are Christians, but that the country itself was founded by Christians, for Christians.

However, a little research into American history will show that this statement is a lie. Those people who spread this lie are known as Christian Revisionists. They are attempting to rewrite history, in much the same way as holocaust deniers are. The men responsible for building the foundation of the United States were men of The Enlightenment, not men of Christianity. They were Deists who did not believe the bible was true.

********They were Freethinkers who relied on their reason, not their faith.********

None of the Founding Fathers were atheists.

Most of the Founders were Deists, which is to say they thought the universe had a creator, but that he does not concern himself with the daily lives of humans, and does not directly communicate with humans, either by revelation or by sacred books. They spoke often of God,(Nature's God or the God of Nature), but this was not the God of the bible.

They did not deny that there was a person called Jesus, and praised him for his benevolent teachings, but they flatly denied his divinity.

Some people speculate that if Charles Darwin had lived a century earlier, the Founding Fathers would have had a basis for accepting naturalistic origins of life, and they would have been atheists.

We'll never know; but by reading their own writings, it's clear that most of them were opposed to the bible, and the teachings of Christianity in particular.

Yes, there were Christian men among the Founders.

Just as Congress removed Thomas Jefferson's words that condemned the practice of slavery in the colonies, they also altered his wording regarding equal rights. His original wording is here in blue italics: "All men are created equal and independent. From that equal creation they derive rights inherent and inalienable." Congress changed that phrase, increasing its religious overtones: "All men are created equal. They are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights." But we are not governed by the Declaration of Independence-- it is a historical document, not a constitutional one."

http://freethought.mbdojo.com/foundingfathers...

Now, RR- in your usual and customary fashion, do be sure to shoot the messenger (the site I used) while ignoring the message.

Location hidden

#595425 Jan 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Enjoy riding the wave, BT.....but waves break apart and collapse- it's only a question of time.
Stock market shows that. "Know when walk away-know when ta run". Education an application is the path ta success...in ANY venture. Know the waters yer gonna part. Fools rarely git ta see the other side o' the storm ther folly leads 'em int'a.

Location hidden

#595426 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I cheated, I used spell check.....
LOL!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595427 Jan 29, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Stock market shows that. "Know when walk away-know when ta run". Education an application is the path ta success...in ANY venture. Know the waters yer gonna part. Fools rarely git ta see the other side o' the storm ther folly leads 'em int'a.
Indeed. But a smart investor in the stock market invests for the long term rather than to make a quick "killing".

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#595428 Jan 29, 2013
stop polical correctness wrote:
I started posting on the site about 10 days ago. I now know that what I am going to say will mean nothing to most of you. While I appreciate the effort taken for all the responses, most of the chatter is rather cyclical. Round and round we go, where we stop nobody knows. Entertaining yes, thought provoking occasionally, mundane mostly. Donít any of you get tired of that? I actually thought I would have debates, thought provoking banter or intellectual simulating conversations. What I found were self-centered narcissistic individuals more concerned about how their words impacted others to think like they do. I guess it is true, never talk about politics, religion or the weather. Humans are a weak and self-serving species.
"Life is a battleground. It always has been, and always will be; and if it were not so, existence would come to an end"

-Carl Jung

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595429 Jan 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
And you DID say that homosexuals are NOT a minority because they are not a race.
Lie.
You are the sick puppy and you seem to be suffering from the onset of early senility.
Lie.
Look, I already proved once today that you don't even possess the memory of a retarded flea- no reason for me to waste MY precious time to do so again.

Lie.
You see, in between posting, I actually AM busy since unlike you, I have a REAL job with REAL responsibilities for which I am paid.
And also unlike you, I take my job seriously and if for no other reason than that a third of my life is spent working for my paychecks.
Lie. I am busy also. I have a "real job" also. I have "real" responsibilities also.

Quit with your damned assumptions and lies.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595430 Jan 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
Again- what difference does that make to you and why should whether or not the founding fathers were religious or not matter to you?
Again. What matters is the integrity & honesty of history.
If nothing else- and aside from WHATEVER their personal religious beliefs were, there is no mistaking that they were ALL in favor of a clear separation of church and state when founding the USA.
Correct.(wow)
But, pathetic follower that you are, you stomp your foot and insist they were religious men- as if that gives YOU being a (so-called) religious man more credibility.
Either a lie or assumption. Either way you're wrong.
What's the matter? Your beliefs aren't as credible as they need to be for no other reason than being YOUR beliefs?
My beliefs are credible no matter what you say or who tries to pervert history.
You simply HAVE to play: Follow the leader(s)?
Baa, baa......there's a good lil' sheep, RR that you truly are.
HA HA HA !!!

Me?!?

Look in the mirror...(if you haven't broken them all.)

Since: May 11

Glasgow, UK

#595431 Jan 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed. But a smart investor in the stock market invests for the long term rather than to make a quick "killing".
unless you were in upper management at Enron...can you say "pump and dump?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min confrinting with ... 558,735
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min Johnny 4,663
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Rick in Kansas 264,952
free phones 13 min vcsy 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 28 min Lyndi 175,497
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 31 min ben1979 358
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 31 min Classic 1,889
Moses never existed 36 min Hidingfromyou 714
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 45 min Peace_Warrior 604,735
More from around the web