“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#595443 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA !!!!
Then tell them to quit blaming God for sick children....
Then I'll believe you.
Don't forget Mylan's sick puppy.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#595444 Jan 29, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
of course, it is an abrahamic religion
the same failed morality
Hey Karl.... I'm gonna yank yer chain a little and respond to you by kinda stealing your own line....

you responded to me and said:

you do your (usual) self a disservice with this question

what god?
which god?

I respond:

what morals?
which morals?

who set the standard?

#595445 Jan 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget Mylan's sick puppy.
cat

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#595446 Jan 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, what is clear about the Gettysburg address is that it was a POLITICAL address.
Do you really think politicians pandering to the public is anything new under the sun?
Are you that much of a gullible fool?
Next- do tell where in the Gettysburg Address is ANY indication of whether or not Lincoln was religious (who, BTW, was NOT a founding father, you IDIOT):
"Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.
Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation, so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.
But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate, we can not consecrate, we can not hallow this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract.
The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us—that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion—that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain—that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."
You think that because Lincoln made a mention of "God" that that makes it "pretty clear" that Lincoln was religious?
You are DELUSIONAL.
That took a while.

Had to google it, huh?

lol

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595447 Jan 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget Mylan's sick puppy.
Oh, I haven't.

It was the God that she says doesn't exist that killed her doggie.

But for some reason, it wasn't God that gave the doggie life....

Oddballs.....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#595448 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie.
Why do you insist on assuming so much about others?
Seriously.
It's a big problem of yours. It's one thing to write something about yourself, but to assume so much about others?
What's your deal?
1. An opinion is not a lie.

2. An assumption is not a lie.

3. A perception is not a lie.

YOU lie by saying I insist on assuming so much about others.

The ONLY one I assume much about here is YOU and that is due to what you yourself say.

Never mind what MY deal is- since I HAVE no "deal"; you, on the other hand, are a smarmy, slimy and duplicitous cretin.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595449 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That took a while.
Had to google it, huh?
lol
It took me no time at all and what? I'm supposed to have the entire Gettysburg address memorized?

YOU sure don't- since YOU are the one who stated that the address made it "pretty clear" that Lincoln was religious when in FACT, it does no such thing.

Or are you now going to LIE by claiming you never said it made it "pretty clear" that Lincoln was religious?

Are you DRUNK at work today or STILL drunk from last night?

What is YOUR deal?

UGH.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595450 Jan 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
Yes- you DID say that- that is what led to myself and others here providing the definition of what is a minority for you and we all proved that one can be a minority having nothing to do with race despite your insistence that what defines a minority is their race ONLY.
Maybe you're not a liar. Maybe you're just so friggin stupid that you can't put two & two together....

I used the textbook definition of minority which had to do with culture, ethinicity & race.

YOU only remember race.

That's YOUR problem.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595451 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that pass as refutation from the OCB world?
That site is bullshit. Lincoln's Gettysburg Address proves it.
Deal with it & f_ck off.
Lincoln's address proves NOTHING about Lincoln's religious beliefs- not one GOD DAMNED thing, you LOON.

And do NOT tell ME what to do, LOSER.

GFY.

YOU are a walking pile of steaming BULLSH*T and over the months, you have made it clear that you are no longer capable of distinguishing fact from fantasy due to the state of DELUSION that you obviously have no choice but to call: Home, sweet home.

Seriously- I can clearly visualize a little Pacman in that addle-brained head of yours merrily eating away at your brain cells.

You are NOT right in the head, RR- not by a LONG shot.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595452 Jan 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>
1. An opinion is not a lie.
2. An assumption is not a lie.
3. A perception is not a lie.
YOU lie by saying I insist on assuming so much about others.
The ONLY one I assume much about here is YOU and that is due to what you yourself say.
Never mind what MY deal is- since I HAVE no "deal"; you, on the other hand, are a smarmy, slimy and duplicitous cretin.
OK then, why do you feel the need to be so vocal about your opinions, assumptions & perceptions? Most of the time, they're wrong and you look like a fool for it.

...at least you admit that it's not fact... That's a liars way of starting on the RIGHT path.

Good girl.

#595453 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Love Is A Battlefield. We are young, heartache to heartache we stand.
No promises, no demands."
- Benetar
:)
damn....

outquoted by a dang song.......

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595454 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That took a while.
Had to google it, huh?
lol
See? Smarmy is what you are. Aside from the fact that it took me NO time to google it and aside from the fact that there is no reason why I would know the Gettysburg address by heart, you FAILED at showing me how the Gettysburg address makes it "pretty clear" that Lincoln was religious- which IS what you stated- not to mention that Lincoln was NOT a founding father.

You're floundering in the seas of the flotsam and jetsam which passes as a sorry excuse for you for integrity and honesty.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595455 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I haven't.
It was the God that she says doesn't exist that killed her doggie.
But for some reason, it wasn't God that gave the doggie life....
Oddballs.....
ASSuming again, RR- not to mention twisting the words of others, you smarmy duplicitous CRETIN.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595456 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OK then, why do you feel the need to be so vocal about your opinions, assumptions & perceptions? Most of the time, they're wrong and you look like a fool for it.
...at least you admit that it's not fact... That's a liars way of starting on the RIGHT path.
Good girl.
Uh.....this is a debate forum where one is supposed to be vocal about their opinions, assumptions and perceptions.....

I NEVER claimed to be stating fact about my opinions, assumptions and perceptions of you, but IF I was a betting woman, I would bet dollars to donuts that I am SPOT on in every single opinion, assumption and perception I have of you.

Why? Because YOUR own opinions, perceptions and assumptions bear out the TRUTH of MY opinions, perceptions and assumptions about YOU.

And YOU are a fine one to talk about the "RIGHT path"- LOL!!!

NOT.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595457 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you're not a liar. Maybe you're just so friggin stupid that you can't put two & two together....
I used the textbook definition of minority which had to do with culture, ethinicity & race.
YOU only remember race.
That's YOUR problem.
No- you did NOT use the textbook definition- you used the RR definition.

And in doing so, you try to make YOUR problem the problem of others.

At least you seem to be admitting to the FACT that you not only stated that homosexuals are NOT a minority- and that after posting they represent no more than 1% of the population- which by your OWN words, shows them to be a minority- you also said that minority relates ONLY to race.

RR, I have an excellent memory. I'm sorry that is such a problem for you, but you won't make your Swiss cheese slice of a memory a problem for ME, but it will ALWAYS be a problem for YOU.

SUCK on it.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#595458 Jan 29, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
Religion helps in order, helps also in thinking critically, obeying, clarifying for everyone why we are living.
Well first of all religion doesn't help in those things. All of those things could also easily be accomplished without religion in someones life. Face it, you were trained from childhood to "think" the way you now do. That doesn't mean you are right, it just means one generations way of "thinking" has been handed down through you. Most religious people cannot think or reason "out of the box" because religion is so ingrained in them that it has become a crutch for them.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595459 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU only remember race.
That's YOUR problem.
You did NOT use ANY textbook definition of minority if for no other reason than that NO textbook definition of what minority is fits your erroneous definition.

You also went so far as to say that since homosexuals are NOT a race, they can't be called a minority.

"A minority group is a sociological category within a demographic.

Rather than a relational "social group", as the term would indicate, the term refers to a category that is differentiated and defined by the social majority, that is, those who hold the majority of positions of social power in a society.

**********The differentiation can be based on one or more observable human characteristics, including, for example, ethnicity, race, gender, wealth or sexual orientation.*********

Usage of the term is applied to various situations and civilizations within history, despite its popular mis-association with a numerical, statistical minority. In the social sciences, the term "minority" is used to refer to categories of persons who hold few positions of social power."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minority_group

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#595460 Jan 29, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
I dismiss zues because I follow my path simple as that.
You dismiss zues because you were 'trained' to dismiss zues. If you were born in another part of the world and had a different upbringing then you would think the way "they" trained you. Simple as that..

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595461 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU only remember race.
That's YOUR problem.
No, STUPID- you are attempting to twist your OWN moronic words in yet another pathetic attempt of yours at back pedaling.

It is only YOU who thought of race when the question of what defines a minority came up and it was myself and several others who proved just how IGNORANT you are regarding what defines a minority.

YOU were the one who said it was RACE and it was ONLY you who said that, you STUPID, LITTLE, INCONSEQUENTIAL "man"(b*tch).

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595462 Jan 29, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You dismiss zues because you were 'trained' to dismiss zues. If you were born in another part of the world and had a different upbringing then you would think the way "they" trained you. Simple as that..
Just one thing, Mylan- Zeus.

But that doesn't change the very excellent point you made.

:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min USA Born 568,269
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min onemale 267,457
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 26 min Fix that rodentloder 120,740
Scientific proof for God's existence 33 min Mickey Mouse 581
first gay experience? 37 min Tony 3
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 47 min karl44 442,017
Wedding collections Online 52 min Ponni 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Truth from dr Sh... 607,212
More from around the web