“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#595236 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Why must u not defend your vews, as for me yes, I find it necessary to do so.
Oh and changed my mind, I'll sleep later ;)
B'cuz you've not said anything worth get all hot'n'bothered over.

You've not said anything that specifically pertains to me.

You've not said much of anything at all, really.

You just generalize.

That doesn't work on me.

I'm secure with myself.

You?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#595237 Jan 28, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so good, I don't even need that stuff.
I'm almost completely legitimate.
How do I know you're not the one I pray to?

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595238 Jan 28, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Specifically, what part of what I said there do you take issue with?
How did it single out your religion? It didn't.
How did it deride your religion? I didn't.
I simply said that I have no use for religion... any religion.
You've not read anything that I've posted where there's a positive assertion pertaining to the non-existence of your god, another's god, or any god.
You've not read me bad-mouth your religion. I only made an example of what could be asked (remember the questions, loaded with buckshot) in effort to find how you would react if one sent your own vitriol back at you.
And now I know.
Yes, you did not literally say it, but from what I read I felt strongly that u implied it. Honestly back then u did not intend to do so?? Even so the questions you asked iirc I have answered them all. I'm not sure where that post was though.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#595239 Jan 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Some religions do serious damage, others don't.
I agree that some religions are not as bad as others, BUT all religions are bad. Buddhism is probably the least bad, and scientology is probably the worst (today) but over history christianity is probably the worst.
I have personal (legal) experience with this bunch of toads. I could tell you stories that would make your skin crawl with disgust.
I have heard many disgusting things about scientology. They are the scum of the Earth.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595240 Jan 28, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
That was NOT Americans who diid that. Your assumption is wrong. That was European colonization of the Americas. The Spaniards, having just finished the Reconquista of Spain from Muslim rule, were the first to colonize the Americas,
I also am against the way the Native Americans were treated and killed back then. Before you get off your high horse you should know that your people do the same thing today in the middle east. War, any kind of war, is wrong.
<quoted text>
I am a member of a FREE country. Jealous?
Well yes those are what I meant by bandits thieves and other criminals, till they became Americans or is this false? I've studied it throughout my life and it is how we hear the story. Yes, any kind is wrong. I agree with that.

can u explain free country? what is a non-free country then I always hear that mentions about the US of A

Oh and I'm not Jealous, the country I live in is rich in Oil, thankfully plus no taxes ^^

Location hidden

#595241 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
Finally I agree with you at something (Scientology=meaningless)
It is just a modern version of your religion. The way you think about Scientology, others think about your religion. It wouldn't be hard to find a scientologist who would defend it - as you defend your religion. All religion is a crime against mankind.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595242 Jan 28, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
B'cuz you've not said anything worth get all hot'n'bothered over.
You've not said anything that specifically pertains to me.
You've not said much of anything at all, really.
You just generalize.
That doesn't work on me.
I'm secure with myself.
You?
You simply mean I have failed to come up with a strong argument.Right? and of course I'm secure with myself.

Now then tell me do u believe in the law of cause and effect?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#595243 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you did not literally say it, but from what I read I felt strongly that u implied it. Honestly back then u did not intend to do so?? Even so the questions you asked iirc I have answered them all. I'm not sure where that post was though.
Take a goooood, looooong, haaaaard look at what you posted about atheists!

Then stop whining!

Sheesh!

Location hidden

#595244 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
Second, you have a wrong idea about us, I never said civilization is bad I clearly said it is bad WITHOUT religion.
No, religion is the only thing that keeps civilization from progressing. Religion is a thorn in civilizations side.
stop polical correctness

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#595245 Jan 28, 2013
While I appreciate the effort taken for all the responses, it is rather cyclical. Round and round we go, where we stop nobody knows. Entertaining yes, thought provoking occasionally, mundane mostly.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#595247 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
You simply mean I have failed to come up with a strong argument.Right?
You've failed to come up with any argument that hasn't already failed previously.

It's why I remain an atheist.
and of course I'm secure with myself.
Then act like it.
Now then tell me do u believe in the law of cause and effect?
No, no, no... this is your stage.

You're the one with something to prove.

I'm in the audience.

That's our relationship.

Sell your product!
stop polical correctness

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#595248 Jan 28, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>No, you do not get punished for stealing. You only get punished for stealing IF you get caught. BIG difference.
<quoted text>
Yes, we are human, god is not. God is supposed to be above us. God is supposed to be better than us. Is that so hard for you to figure out?
<quoted text>
Faith is for the uneducated. It is for slaves.
Tell me again why I would want to be an uneducated slave...
<quoted text>
Post this again in rational English if you require a response. It is nothing but mumbo jumbo the way it is now.
Mylan who picks apart everybody's thoughts and then responds with so much syntax, the reader is lost.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#595249 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Well yes those are what I meant by bandits thieves and other criminals, till they became Americans or is this false? I've studied it throughout my life and it is how we hear the story. Yes, any kind is wrong. I agree with that.
can u explain free country? what is a non-free country then I always hear that mentions about the US of A
Oh and I'm not Jealous, the country I live in is rich in Oil, thankfully plus no taxes ^^
May I ask where you live?

I just returned from a visit to Dubai. Very interesting--also oil (but not a great amount) and no taxes.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#595250 Jan 28, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
It does for me but not for u!:-p
LOL

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#595251 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I see and the US...highest number of prisoners, psychos and so.
Your civilization has caused many hard and wars throughout the world first example US look at how many wars. It existed by killing of indians, plus the bandits, theives murderers have all moved to america by that time, they had poor religion, who they depend you civility, wherefore you deliberately stated just now that you are slave to this kind of nation. As for the religios laws which u fear such as cutting the hand of a theif have much less jailers and psychopaths. And, no do not worry its not like if I stole an apple, my hand gets chopped off immediately. I have asked about it, there are many procedures to what something like u must pass 15 questions or so, like were u conscious when u stole, did u need it, what did u steal etc. Therefore, our religion is a much better civilization for mankind.

Please , 50% of Iran cant stand the hard line old ways, and sharia law. With the government killing people for protesting , and them exiling jailing and sanctioned state murder.

http://www.facebook.com/support.golshifteh

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595252 Jan 28, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
You've failed to come up with any argument that hasn't already failed previously.
It's why I remain an atheist.
<quoted text>
Then act like it.
<quoted text>
No, no, no... this is your stage.
You're the one with something to prove.
I'm in the audience.
That's our relationship.
Sell your product!
Ok then here is something for you, Logic -

Since atheists deny the existence of creations, then I ask how does the universe exist if it was not created?

here is my logic;

The universe; explain how it existed if it was not created, it does not even equal in maths... creations=existence your saying to me non-creations=existence somehow this does not make sense as in maths 1=1 not 0=1 and common sense is one of your highest valued attributes or am I wrong?

therefore if 0=1 is never possible how can non-creations=existence?
stop polical correctness

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#595253 Jan 28, 2013
I started posting on the site about 10 days ago. I now know that what I am going to say will mean nothing to most of you. While I appreciate the effort taken for all the responses, most of the chatter is rather cyclical. Round and round we go, where we stop nobody knows. Entertaining yes, thought provoking occasionally, mundane mostly. Donít any of you get tired of that? I actually thought I would have debates, thought provoking banter or intellectual simulating conversations. What I found were self-centered narcissistic individuals more concerned about how their words impacted others to think like they do. I guess it is true, never talk about politics, religion or the weather. Humans are a weak and self-serving species.

Location hidden

#595254 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
Well yes those are what I meant by bandits thieves and other criminals, till they became Americans
When this country started there were many things bad, just like every other country. It was progressing nicely until around the 70's when the republican corruption started. Many are trying to fix that now but it is very hard. Having said that this country is miles ahead of the middle east. They should put a fence around the middle east and use it as a theme park for Neanderthals.
can u explain free country?
Freedom and Democracy.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595255 Jan 28, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>It is just a modern version of your religion. The way you think about Scientology, others think about your religion. It wouldn't be hard to find a scientologist who would defend it - as you defend your religion. All religion is a crime against mankind.
It won't be hard? seriously??? I cannot imagine, wish there is a scientologist here. Btw I'm curious, were there people here that were religious but after discussions converted to atheism or vise versa?

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595256 Jan 28, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, religion is the only thing that keeps civilization from progressing. Religion is a thorn in civilizations side.
You just made an assertion, prove it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min Johnny 3,060
Snapchat nudes. Girls add me and will send back... 7 min asaplee23 22
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min HipGnozizzz 173,642
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min seriously the ori... 542,122
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min An NFL Fan 118,221
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min Charlie Sheen 259,221
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 36 min Just Think 227,409
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 601,000
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Chlo-chan 149
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••