#595125 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
You believe we are lucky, I do not.
No, I do not.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595126 Jan 28, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Who said you have to be atheist? I am not atheist. Sin is a man made concept. The very definitions of the words 'right' and 'wrong' are created by mankind. If we had decreed vice to be 'right', to be commonly accepted in the society, then it wouldn't be counted as a sin, would it? Sins were created by religion in order to control others with fear. How many things were considered a sin years ago that are perfectly OK now? I can remember growing up and being told by my mother that eating meat of Friday was a sin. Then they changed their mind and said that it wasn't. How nice of them. Sins are nothing more than what people in a culture like, versus what people in that culture don't like. Why is killing considered "bad" by most people? Because most people don't like it. Why is saving a life considered "good"? Because

most people do like it. It's the simple, real truth of the matter.
You keep on saying religion controls by fear, I keep repeating fear is one of the atributes, we also feel love and devotions, Plus it is as u agree in our instincts to be good reason for that was instilled by God for the ones who are out reach of faith and religion, to protect them from sinning.

Well if I'm an Atheist or Agnostic whatever I am convinced by your statement, thus start thinking of how to get rid of my feelings since you guy like to be "free" oh I posted this for the chimp guy here -

very well let as assume I'm an atheist for the time being. I'm far superior than you since I am not controlled by my emotions you are a humiliation, you say your not controlled by God yet your controlled by your feelings, thus doing good and being a good man. I'm far much beyond you not only am I free from the control of God, but I'm also free from the control of my feelings.

So now u must pick true free will? or half free will which your controlled and held back by your feelings.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595127 Jan 28, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
That is hardly an option, but you're welcome to try.
XD

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#595128 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
The crusades was a looooong time ago.
It is STILL the recorded murders caused because of religion. Put all the lipstick you want on that pig, it is what it is.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#595129 Jan 28, 2013
Mylan wrote:
WRONG! Throughout history Christianity is responsible for MORE senseless murdering than anyone else. The difference is that in todays world Islam is doing it more, but make no mistake, christianity is still killing innocent people.
Are you sure about that?

You might wanna recant now before I bury your ass.
No, you just tie them to a stake and then scream "PRAISE GOD!" as you burn them alive. Wow, your religion is so much better than Islam.
What Christian burn people alive?!

Put up or shut up.
Yeah, because a 'christian' would never so such a thing, right?
http://www.asianews.it/news-en/Punjab:-Christ...
Keep your head stuck in the sand. That's where it needs to be to stay a christian.
LMMFAOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Did you even read your own link? If so, you wouldn't be blaming that on Christians.

"Mariam Gill was abducted on her way home from the market. Her father and brother filed a complaint with police, which failed to intervene however because her kidnapper is “a respectable Muslim businessman”.
A Muslim religious leader says the action was in accordance with Islamic law. Islamabad bishop warns that cases of forced conversion are “rising at an alarming rate”.

HA HA HA HA HA!

Murderous Muslims make me sick.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595130 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible says God created Adam from dirt, the Quran says Allah created Adam from clay.
The bible says that Adam & Eve were deceived by Satan, the Quran says it was Shaitaan.
In the Bible, the woman is created from the rib of the man. In the Quran, she is created from his soul.
The bible says Adam had two sons. The quran says Adam had two sons.
The bible has a story of Noah's Ark, so dies the Quran.
The bible has Abraham, the Quran has Ibriham.
I can continue....
Remember that the quran was written almost a millennium AFTER the Torah......
So many similarities, you can't say the Quran wasn't a bastardized copy if the bible.
I did not mean it is not compared in those aspects...Wake UP I read the bible I'm not an ass.

So do you then believe that the bible is a bastradized version of the torah too?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595131 Jan 28, 2013
Mylan wrote:
Yeah, because a 'christian' would never so such a thing, right?
http://www.asianews.it/news-en/Punjab:-Christ...
Upon further review:

For Maulana Hafeez Aziz,“Muhammad Junaid is a true follower of Prophet Muhammad. He has fulfilled Sharia. Converting a non-Muslim is a pious act. Only a true Muslim can do that.”

HAHA! So, only a "true Muslim" (successful businessman) can kidnap a Christian girl, force her to convert to Islam & force her to marry him.....

Way to go Habib!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595132 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
I did not mean it is not compared in those aspects...Wake UP I read the bible I'm not an ass.
Oh. So in what way did you mean the Quran isn't a copy of the bible? Because it is.
So do you then believe that the bible is a bastradized version of the torah too?
Um.....

I'll give ya some time to realize the ignorance of that question.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595133 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What? No, God reproduced(singular), not reproduces(plural).
reproduced (past) reproduces (present)/(verb)

your saying God reproduced for your sake we'll say (singular) ok then "once" correct? so God now cannot reproduce only back then? it happened only Once and that it? God is not infertile? Now he cannot reproduce or can he?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#595134 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a master-de-bator, Aura....
:)
Shoot..... I did it more than Peter North, but unlike him it was with the same few women.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#595135 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You only doubt it because you're a virgin.
Knock it out a few hundred times(should have that done by the time your 25), then have sex with a virgin. You'll say "OHHHHH.......... That sucked."
WHAT THE....!

That is not good advice, u should give me your bloody blessings or something and say i hope u have a happy married life, i hope u find true love that lasts!

And here u are telling me to....then to....what? lol

Yh, u right about a man, coz men don't know anything, the experienced one's aren't that good, i'm sure the virgins would be terrible!

It's all about having that passion and keeping it going!

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595136 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What's there to read about? A jihad is a holy war against non-believers.
You Muslims are still doing what Catholics did 800 years ago.
Wrong Jihad is something u do that u must, if lets say for example, Lebanon. The poor people are dying over there because they are invaded. Once I know there is an enemy out there that is doing harm to others. Now I have the option of doing jihad, meaning helping the invaded ones. Jihad is never an invasion, If you was to refer back to extremists. I won't reply. as I already told u the diff between us and them.

Location hidden

#595137 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh! Redneck, u got trouble in the house, he's a feisty one, this one!

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595138 Jan 28, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I do not.
Then what is it you believe in Scientology?

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595139 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure about that?
You might wanna recant now before I bury your ass.
<quoted text>
What Christian burn people alive?!
Put up or shut up.
<quoted text>
LMMFAOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Did you even read your own link? If so, you wouldn't be blaming that on Christians.
"Mariam Gill was abducted on her way home from the market. Her father and brother filed a complaint with police, which failed to intervene however because her kidnapper is “a respectable Muslim businessman”.
A Muslim religious leader says the action was in accordance with Islamic law. Islamabad bishop warns that cases of forced conversion are “rising at an alarming rate”.
HA HA HA HA HA!
Murderous Muslims make me sick.
You make me sick with your stereotyping. Again that person won't be in our paths, I only wish to know if he was a christian would u commit suicide? if so your the biggest fool because people are not good by their religions only. Faith only strengthens a persons virtue.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595140 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. So in what way did you mean the Quran isn't a copy of the bible? Because it is.
<quoted text>
Um.....
I'll give ya some time to realize the ignorance of that question.
In many ways, I already mentions sick shit about your bible in a previos post, don't have to repeat here, just have to say that sick shit I pointed out about the bible is definitely NOT in the qur'an.

Why did that question touch a nerv?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#595141 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you, however the God I follow does not meet up the expecations of the God u have in mind, nor any similar to what christians and other religions believe. I mentioned before that I'm a muslim shiite (I worship only 1 God "Allah")
What god is it that you think I have in mind?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#595142 Jan 28, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
Mylan if I may ask you a personal question.
Do you believe that God exists?
I don’t think it’s a black or white question as most people ask it. Does god exist… Or god does not exist… That implies too much. Just because god may have existed, doesn’t mean that god still exist. That’s just an assumption. And even if god does exist, who says that god has to be understandable by mankind? I believe in the laws of nature. If god put them in place then god would not have to intervene with their function. That is the short answer. For a more detailed one hopefully this link will work;

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595143 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
reproduced (past) reproduces (present)/(verb)
your saying God reproduced for your sake we'll say (singular) ok then "once" correct? so God now cannot reproduce only back then? it happened only Once and that it? God is not infertile? Now he cannot reproduce or can he?
God can do almost anything, reproducing is one of those things He can do. Why couldn't He? Who's to say He won't again?

Location hidden

#595144 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
In many ways, I already mentions sick shit about your bible in a previos post, don't have to repeat here, just have to say that sick shit I pointed out about the bible is definitely NOT in the qur'an.
Why did that question touch a nerv?
I thought u respected other people's religion? What did the bible ever do to you?

What would your prophet say if he heard u saying the Bible is sh*t? Have u forgotten that it is the book of Allah's prophet, Jesus (peace be upon him). Oh, and other prophets too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clash of clans hack last updated NOV 2014 23 min Hack free 1
Moses never existed 24 min truth 553
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min truth 554,868
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 48 min MUQ2 37,648
Cool way to lace your choose 51 min zampire 1
moms do you like to keep your young sons bottom... (May '12) 1 hr CuriousCreature 22
hill climb racing hack for android 1 hr RKM7 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 263,441
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Catcher1 175,040
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr jjustice0981 603,601

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE