|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>OH sorry, allow me to dumb it down for you.
Some people work very hard at being highly educated, and take pride in being so. Calling someone like this a redneck would be offensive for obvious reasons.
Pride goes before the fall..........

education is a wonderful thing, but when it takes top billing to common sense and spiritual wisdom, it is like owning a car without gasoline.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know what to say, since u are just repeating the same idea..I'll repeat mine. Yes we do not niglect the fact that it is a natural process, however all those process, the rotation of the earth, from the tiniest of all such as viruses who infect, there is nothing in this world that happens without the will of God, "as not only we believe the follow, but pray day and night non-stop to God, everything (creations).
you are welcome to your delusions.

someone like you needs be kept for their own protection

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I do not lie as it is a sin, do you? Since u don't believe in sinning u have no problem with it?
"Trying to convert" nope, I'd be happy ofcourse if u do, but I'm just spreading the truth, as my religion upholds.
there is no truth in faith

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Pride goes before the fall..........
education is a wonderful thing, but when it takes top billing to common sense and spiritual wisdom, it is like owning a car without gasoline.

Spiritual wisdom is like, believing that the car will fill itself up with gasoline. Education tells me, I have to put gas it it.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no truck with child killers
hmm what do you think of this?

A child becoming sick is also a test...You must be thankful to Allah Always in everytime of happyness and suffering read. That small child having cancer or anything first of all. Gets into heaven if he dies. Second it lives, the child will have a stronger will and patience than you. Third as I said it is a test for you..will you curse God or accept what God does. God has brought you this child, it is not YOURS sure u worked a little but the rest was a blessing to you, he has simply taken it back. Plus there are always advantages to everything. for instance someone who is blind is refrained from sinning through his eyes. Someone who is deaf can not overhear or spy with his ears. I'm not saying its better, but there are always reasons that are far beyond our reasoning. The problem here is that you always try to compare yourselves to God, just because we are intelligent beings, do not forget who is your creator. If you created sand can it surpass you in shape and figure? God has created you and your brain therefore you will never surpass or even come near him by your wisdom. Unless HE has allowed it.
And that child who is sick is never left or forgotten, God watches all and loves those who keep their divinity towards him. In your case your saying the cry of the lonely oppressed ones is never heard and the oppressor gets away with it...sadly this gives atheists some evil ideas since they don't believe in God..this is another discussion anyways lastly this is also a sign of Gods powers that even the new born can be defected yet they can still live happily, for example look at Nick Vujicic he has tetra amelia syndrome but he is one of the happyist of the happyists out there. How do you reply to that?
Also it is part of life cycle yes, I mean people like you think its better and better if doctors keep on finding cures and antidotes for living and living as much as possible, but have you asked yourself why diseases exist then? Its not nice thinking this way but its true (you like this idea..) diseases help lower the population which help in sooooooo many things u can think of.
stretch of logic...you go back into facts..tell me I also forgot to say this to KittenKoder did Aristotel and Newton and others have fasts back then? no they were thinking much beyond facts until then they managed to prove what they had. You are now like the men back then who think that we are loons but on the day of judgement the exact will happen to was newton and others proved many ages ago.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already shown you strong points which you failed to stand up against, thus trying to avoid my argument.
"
you have provided nothing except apologetic, and then, you have not been honest by attributing what you have stolen.

you are a boy
a thief
a liar
a blasphemer

and a religitard

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
so what your saying is all a lie? NO TRUTH=LIES

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no truck with child killers
What?

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Ops misread faith for another word my apologies XD

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
learn how to respond to a post

IDIOT

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply prove to me what you say then..

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

still awaiting replies from mister charrington

@karl44 tell me do you believe in creations?

“Play with your food”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are welcome to your delusions.
someone like you needs be kept for their own protection
This wacko has been rambling about having 70 virgins and other delusions on other threads. Hard to believe that people still think like that and live as if still in the dark ages... No wonder every Arab state in the world is a mess. Lol! You have to feel sorry for them in a way. What choice do they have? They are raised in total ignorance and brainwashed with fear and hate. I find it best never to answer his posts... It just gets weird and he never makes any sense at all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Ripper... Tearer... Slasher... Gouger. I am the Teeth in the Darkness, the Talons in the Night. Mine is Strength... and Lust... and Power! I AM REDNECK!
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
very well performed ;) My turn!!
I am the fleshbiter, the bonecrusher, the skullbreaker, the doombringer..Light, darkness. The two sides of existence locked in an eternal struggle for the hearts and minds of the living. Each side claims its share, but what of those caught in between. Which way will they turn?
rent a room

but don't make a video ....eeewhe

these boys prove that there is only one abrahamic belief:

HUBRIS

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you have provided nothing except apologetic, and then, you have not been honest by attributing what you have stolen.
you are a boy
a thief
a liar
a blasphemer
and a religitard
Stolen what did I steal? blasphemer why? I thought your the one who is insulting our God? Liar? show me the falsehood that I have spread. Religitard? Explain why I am (:

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Your morality has been judged and is being crucified as we speak. Right here on Topix :)
hi - how was your sodom & gomorrah-like weekend?;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the god knows which choice you will make, before you make it.
can you therefor make a choice unknown to the god, or only choices known to the god?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you honestly think a human can make a choice without God knowing about it?
the argument was, omnipotence and free will are mutually exclusive.

thanks for your agreement.

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

karl44 wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Ripper... Tearer... Slasher... Gouger. I am the Teeth in the Darkness, the Talons in the Night. Mine is Strength... and Lust... and Power! I AM REDNECK!
<quoted text>
rent a room
but don't make a video ....eeewhe
these boys prove that there is only one abrahamic belief:
HUBRIS
Your extreme pride and arrogance suggests that you worship Hubris.

Is that so?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already stated before many proofs, which you deliberately ignored, now you restate your opinion over and over again, go back and look at my proofs.
apologetics are not proof

you posted such without attribution, you only proved your dishonesty.

may allah have mercy upon you

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm very reliable. Just ask my parole officer. I can tell you where he's buried.
I bed you'd look great in an orange jumpsuit. I happen to have one tucked away somewhere.
maybe u tucked it in the special place?

Who's wi-wi-wilbur?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 565,081 - 565,100 of679,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

579 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min June VanDerMark 511,682
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min KiMare 89,389
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min RiversideRedneck 216,343
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 16 min Jturner4643 217
Gay Snapchat Names 28 min BigBoy_x 1,296
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 37 min yon 37,991
teen snapchat nudes 40 min tomyybb 104
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 250,278
•••
•••
•••