OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#595455 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I haven't.
It was the God that she says doesn't exist that killed her doggie.
But for some reason, it wasn't God that gave the doggie life....
Oddballs.....
ASSuming again, RR- not to mention twisting the words of others, you smarmy duplicitous CRETIN.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595456 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OK then, why do you feel the need to be so vocal about your opinions, assumptions & perceptions? Most of the time, they're wrong and you look like a fool for it.
...at least you admit that it's not fact... That's a liars way of starting on the RIGHT path.
Good girl.
Uh.....this is a debate forum where one is supposed to be vocal about their opinions, assumptions and perceptions.....

I NEVER claimed to be stating fact about my opinions, assumptions and perceptions of you, but IF I was a betting woman, I would bet dollars to donuts that I am SPOT on in every single opinion, assumption and perception I have of you.

Why? Because YOUR own opinions, perceptions and assumptions bear out the TRUTH of MY opinions, perceptions and assumptions about YOU.

And YOU are a fine one to talk about the "RIGHT path"- LOL!!!

NOT.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595457 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you're not a liar. Maybe you're just so friggin stupid that you can't put two & two together....
I used the textbook definition of minority which had to do with culture, ethinicity & race.
YOU only remember race.
That's YOUR problem.
No- you did NOT use the textbook definition- you used the RR definition.

And in doing so, you try to make YOUR problem the problem of others.

At least you seem to be admitting to the FACT that you not only stated that homosexuals are NOT a minority- and that after posting they represent no more than 1% of the population- which by your OWN words, shows them to be a minority- you also said that minority relates ONLY to race.

RR, I have an excellent memory. I'm sorry that is such a problem for you, but you won't make your Swiss cheese slice of a memory a problem for ME, but it will ALWAYS be a problem for YOU.

SUCK on it.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#595458 Jan 29, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
Religion helps in order, helps also in thinking critically, obeying, clarifying for everyone why we are living.
Well first of all religion doesn't help in those things. All of those things could also easily be accomplished without religion in someones life. Face it, you were trained from childhood to "think" the way you now do. That doesn't mean you are right, it just means one generations way of "thinking" has been handed down through you. Most religious people cannot think or reason "out of the box" because religion is so ingrained in them that it has become a crutch for them.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595459 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you're not a liar. Maybe you're just so friggin stupid that you can't put two & two together....
I used the textbook definition of minority which had to do with culture, ethinicity & race.
YOU only remember race.
That's YOUR problem.
You did NOT use ANY textbook definition of minority if for no other reason than that NO textbook definition of what minority is fits your erroneous definition.

You also went so far as to say that since homosexuals are NOT a race, they can't be called a minority.

"A minority group is a sociological category within a demographic.

Rather than a relational "social group", as the term would indicate, the term refers to a category that is differentiated and defined by the social majority, that is, those who hold the majority of positions of social power in a society.

**********The differentiation can be based on one or more observable human characteristics, including, for example, ethnicity, race, gender, wealth or sexual orientation.*********

Usage of the term is applied to various situations and civilizations within history, despite its popular mis-association with a numerical, statistical minority. In the social sciences, the term "minority" is used to refer to categories of persons who hold few positions of social power."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minority_group

Location hidden

#595460 Jan 29, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
I dismiss zues because I follow my path simple as that.
You dismiss zues because you were 'trained' to dismiss zues. If you were born in another part of the world and had a different upbringing then you would think the way "they" trained you. Simple as that..

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595461 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU only remember race.
That's YOUR problem.
No, STUPID- you are attempting to twist your OWN moronic words in yet another pathetic attempt of yours at back pedaling.

It is only YOU who thought of race when the question of what defines a minority came up and it was myself and several others who proved just how IGNORANT you are regarding what defines a minority.

YOU were the one who said it was RACE and it was ONLY you who said that, you STUPID, LITTLE, INCONSEQUENTIAL "man"(b*tch).

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595462 Jan 29, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You dismiss zues because you were 'trained' to dismiss zues. If you were born in another part of the world and had a different upbringing then you would think the way "they" trained you. Simple as that..
Just one thing, Mylan- Zeus.

But that doesn't change the very excellent point you made.

:-)

Location hidden

#595463 Jan 29, 2013
Pat wrote:
- YOUR WIFE CAN'T SHAVE
- YOU CAN'T WASH OFF THE SMELL OF DONKEY
Is that true? Wow, that would be a deal breaker right there.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#595464 Jan 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed. But a smart investor in the stock market invests for the long term rather than to make a quick "killing".
That's what they tells you pyramid builders while they snatch's all the slam spreads and wear ther Armani suits while driv'n ther Lamborghinis 'round...Jist like us other methodated "gamblers"...same game different stakes is all. "inside trad'n"

Location hidden

#595465 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
there's nothing you could teach me in that arena.
Yeah is suppose that's a nice fantasy for you to have but you're not my type. I know that's a heart breaker for you but it's best you learn it now before your fantasy gets out of hand.
Who's "they"?
Anyone you've ever been with.

Location hidden

#595466 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It needs it.
It certainly needs "something".

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#595467 Jan 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget Mylan's sick puppy.
Say...Yer not plann'n on a "necktie party" is ya Nano?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595468 Jan 29, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> That's what they tells you pyramid builders while they snatch's all the slam spreads and wear ther Armani suits while driv'n ther Lamborghinis 'round...Jist like us other methodated "gamblers"...same game different stakes is all. "inside trad'n"
I'm no pyramid builder- what are you talking about?

Nor am I "addicted" to investing in the stock market, nor is it even a hobby or pastime of mine.

If what floats your boat is to keep your gambling winnings tucked under your mattress, so be it.

I happen to have faith in many American corporations that they will show a profit for investors in their stock; I guess that's because many American corporations DO show a profit for investors in their stock.

Location hidden

#595469 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I guess you're right - if you forget about all the wars caused by governments, like WWII.....
First of all there is no "all the wars" and second hitler was raised catholic and his speeches reveal just how much of an influence that upbringing had on him. You should educate yourself in these matters sometime.

http://www.nobeliefs.com/speeches.htm
you're talking about 400 years ago.
Let it go.
It's a little thing called 'evidence' which proves your past statement false. I know that's gotta hurt but the facts are the facts no matter how far back they go.

Location hidden

#595470 Jan 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
regardless of it being governments who actually start/declare wars,at least one of the reason why that happens is exactly as Mylan stated- due to religious conflict.
Correct. WWI was a perfect example of this.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595471 Jan 29, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all there is no "all the wars" and second hitler was raised catholic and his speeches reveal just how much of an influence that upbringing had on him. You should educate yourself in these matters sometime.
http://www.nobeliefs.com/speeches.htm
<quoted text>It's a little thing called 'evidence' which proves your past statement false. I know that's gotta hurt but the facts are the facts no matter how far back they go.
Get ready for RR to attack your source.

That's his MO- to shoot the messenger instead of risking actually LEARNING something and to put down any an all sites- no matter how verifiable or reliable they are- if they contain information and facts RR does not like.

RR's arrogance is SO far-reaching that he has deluded himself into actually believing if there is a fact he doesn't like, then in his sick, tiny mind, that fact is a LIE.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#595472 Jan 29, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people say that time stands still when you're in love.
A perfect kiss can last an eternity.
Probably. I'll let u know if that happens!

BUT what i do know is that when i fell over in the middle of my school ground, nearly got ran over by a car and when my car hit the kerb and nearly flipped, OMG, time went soooo slow! I saw everything in slow motion.

@Victor...I DON'T HATE U, U MUPPET!

Location hidden

#595473 Jan 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
What difference does that make regarding being addicted to gambling?
I mean...is being addicted to ANYTHING a good thing?
You're asking that to someone who is addicted to their religion, so I'm guessing they'll try to justify it.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595474 Jan 29, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Correct. WWI was a perfect example of this.
I think WWII was an even better example....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min onemale 281,854
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min bad bob 183,170
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 21 min lightbeamrider 106,495
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min LAWEST100 653,901
rajkot to chotila gey sex (Nov '15) 42 min samir 19
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 1 hr Miguel 169
looking for male pomeranian to breed with 2 yea... (Apr '11) 1 hr Wanting new babies 113
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Insults Are Easier 63,721
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr LAWEST100 618,736
More from around the web