Prove there's a god.

Since: May 11

Glasgow, UK

#595431 Jan 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed. But a smart investor in the stock market invests for the long term rather than to make a quick "killing".
unless you were in upper management at Enron...can you say "pump and dump?"

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#595432 Jan 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
"One of chirp, chirp, chirp....
http://freethought.mbdojo.com/foundingfathers...
Now, RR- in your usual and customary fashion, do be sure to shoot the messenger (the site I used) while ignoring the message.
LMAO!"freethoughtdojo "?!?!

That's your "source"?!

Just one BIG thing that tells me tha site is bullshit. They claim Lincoln was not religious. His Gettysburg Address is pretty clear that he was....

Try again?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#595433 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie.
<quoted text>
Lie.
<quoted text>
Lie.
<quoted text>
Lie. I am busy also. I have a "real job" also. I have "real" responsibilities also.
Quit with your damned assumptions and lies.
Everything I posted is true.

Everything you posted is a lie.

Quit lying by falsely accusing me of lying.

You ARE a proven and known liar here, RR.

DEAL with it.

Or not- your choice. Or you can STOP lying, but I might as well be suggesting that you stop BREATHING, since lying comes as naturally as does breathing for you.

I am SICK to death of that slice of Swiss cheese which passes for your brain AND your memory and which has more holes than actual cheese.

You are a liar. To the NTH degree.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595434 Jan 29, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
unless you were in upper management at Enron...can you say "pump and dump?"
Yep.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595435 Jan 29, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
"Life is a battleground. It always has been, and always will be; and if it were not so, existence would come to an end"
-Carl Jung
"Love Is A Battlefield. We are young, heartache to heartache we stand.
No promises, no demands."
- Benetar

:)

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595436 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Again. What matters is the integrity & honesty of history.
<quoted text>
Correct.(wow)
<quoted text>
Either a lie or assumption. Either way you're wrong.
<quoted text>
My beliefs are credible no matter what you say or who tries to pervert history.
<quoted text>
HA HA HA !!!
Me?!?
Look in the mirror...(if you haven't broken them all.)
I'm no sheep, RR. I have great respect for myself and my individualism and for the individualism of others.

It is YOU who wants everyone to be just like YOU.

And please- what YOU know about integrity and honesty? Putting what you know about both together still wouldn't begin to cover the head of the world's smallest pin.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595437 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your "source"?!
Just one BIG thing that tells me tha site is bullshit. They claim Lincoln was not religious. His Gettysburg Address is pretty clear that he was....
Try again?
I KNEW it- RR, your predictability is so beyond pedestrian and boring......

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595438 Jan 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
Everything I posted is true.
Lying POS.

I never said homos aren't a minority because they are not a race. Liar.

I don't have an onset of senility. Liar.

I don't have the memory of a retarded flea. Liar.

I do have a real job. Liar.

Care to recant your lies?

Of course you don't.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595439 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your "source"?!
Try again?
First of all, what is clear about the Gettysburg address is that it was a POLITICAL address.

Do you really think politicians pandering to the public is anything new under the sun?

Are you that much of a gullible fool?

Next- do tell where in the Gettysburg Address is ANY indication of whether or not Lincoln was religious (who, BTW, was NOT a founding father, you IDIOT):

"Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation, so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate, we can not consecrate, we can not hallow this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract.

The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us—that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion—that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain—that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."

You think that because Lincoln made a mention of "God" that that makes it "pretty clear" that Lincoln was religious?

You are DELUSIONAL.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595440 Jan 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
It is YOU who wants everyone to be just like YOU.
Another lie.

Why do you insist on assuming so much about others?

Seriously.

It's a big problem of yours. It's one thing to write something about yourself, but to assume so much about others?

What's your deal?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595441 Jan 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I KNEW it- RR, your predictability is so beyond pedestrian and boring......
Does that pass as refutation from the OCB world?

That site is bullshit. Lincoln's Gettysburg Address proves it.

Deal with it & f_ck off.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595442 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying POS.
I never said homos aren't a minority because they are not a race. Liar.
I don't have an onset of senility. Liar.
I don't have the memory of a retarded flea. Liar.
I do have a real job. Liar.
Care to recant your lies?
Of course you don't.
Yes- you DID say that- that is what led to myself and others here providing the definition of what is a minority for you and we all proved that one can be a minority having nothing to do with race despite your insistence that what defines a minority is their race ONLY.

Okay- then your brain is pickled in alcohol. <Shrug>

Correct- you do not EVEN have the memory of a retarded flea.

I don't consider it to be a real job when you have posted/bragged that you get paid to post on Topix- you said it flippantly, but that obviously is the case considering you are on here pretty much all day long each and every day.

I lied about nothing; and btw, every single time you stomp your foot and call me a liar, you sound just like what you are- an adult with the mental and emotional capacity of a TWO year old.

Direct your temper tantrums in another direction, RR or else tell your boss you need a "time out".

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#595443 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA !!!!
Then tell them to quit blaming God for sick children....
Then I'll believe you.
Don't forget Mylan's sick puppy.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#595444 Jan 29, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
of course, it is an abrahamic religion
the same failed morality
Hey Karl.... I'm gonna yank yer chain a little and respond to you by kinda stealing your own line....

you responded to me and said:

you do your (usual) self a disservice with this question

what god?
which god?

I respond:

what morals?
which morals?

who set the standard?

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#595445 Jan 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget Mylan's sick puppy.
cat

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595446 Jan 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, what is clear about the Gettysburg address is that it was a POLITICAL address.
Do you really think politicians pandering to the public is anything new under the sun?
Are you that much of a gullible fool?
Next- do tell where in the Gettysburg Address is ANY indication of whether or not Lincoln was religious (who, BTW, was NOT a founding father, you IDIOT):
"Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.
Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation, so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.
But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate, we can not consecrate, we can not hallow this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract.
The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us—that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion—that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain—that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."
You think that because Lincoln made a mention of "God" that that makes it "pretty clear" that Lincoln was religious?
You are DELUSIONAL.
That took a while.

Had to google it, huh?

lol

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595447 Jan 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget Mylan's sick puppy.
Oh, I haven't.

It was the God that she says doesn't exist that killed her doggie.

But for some reason, it wasn't God that gave the doggie life....

Oddballs.....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595448 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie.
Why do you insist on assuming so much about others?
Seriously.
It's a big problem of yours. It's one thing to write something about yourself, but to assume so much about others?
What's your deal?
1. An opinion is not a lie.

2. An assumption is not a lie.

3. A perception is not a lie.

YOU lie by saying I insist on assuming so much about others.

The ONLY one I assume much about here is YOU and that is due to what you yourself say.

Never mind what MY deal is- since I HAVE no "deal"; you, on the other hand, are a smarmy, slimy and duplicitous cretin.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595449 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That took a while.
Had to google it, huh?
lol
It took me no time at all and what? I'm supposed to have the entire Gettysburg address memorized?

YOU sure don't- since YOU are the one who stated that the address made it "pretty clear" that Lincoln was religious when in FACT, it does no such thing.

Or are you now going to LIE by claiming you never said it made it "pretty clear" that Lincoln was religious?

Are you DRUNK at work today or STILL drunk from last night?

What is YOUR deal?

UGH.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595450 Jan 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
Yes- you DID say that- that is what led to myself and others here providing the definition of what is a minority for you and we all proved that one can be a minority having nothing to do with race despite your insistence that what defines a minority is their race ONLY.
Maybe you're not a liar. Maybe you're just so friggin stupid that you can't put two & two together....

I used the textbook definition of minority which had to do with culture, ethinicity & race.

YOU only remember race.

That's YOUR problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 7 min Johnny 4,127
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min River Tam 38,300
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 12 min MUQ2 44,404
Do you want to earn $0,00025 from each your web... 21 min Juara ads 7
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Steve III 641,631
Submit Website URL Free to Best Search Engines (Aug '10) 1 hr jorvajor 11
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr USA-1 38,356
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 104,721
More from around the web