Al Garcia wrote:
Remain strong. Remain positive.
Easier said than done, but thanks.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#595046 Jan 28, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Good point...... Home? I ain't going there, are you crazy?
Ugh... LMAO!

Or 72 versions of "I think I'm falling for you......"

Then 72 versions of "What's THAT bitch calling you for?!"

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595047 Jan 28, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Fugg your god! Fugg all gods!
Does that sound like someone that even slightly fears that a god's gonna punish him? Does that sound like someone that, assuming a god does exist, believes it would give a sh!t what he thinks?
If you think I'm mentally retarded... well, if you're unable to realize that I'm not... then maybe you are.
I dunno. I don't care.
<quoted text>
Why should I accept your claims over those made by any other religious adherent?
Does something make you think Prof. Weinberg may have been singling out Islam with that quote of his that I tacked on to the end of my post? A guilty conscience perhaps?
Why should the "Shiite path" be given special consideration? Because it's the path you chose?
Why don't good Muslims do something about bad Muslims? Why don't good Christians do something about bad Christians? Why do they both, instead, slander each other and anyone else not agreeing with them?
Why do all of you ignore your own 'screw-ups'?
IOW... if you want to admonish a Wahhabi, then why tell an atheist how evil atheists are? Why not tell a Wahhabi?
"Why should the "Shiite path" be given special consideration? Because it's the path you chose?" -

I never said special I simply rejected your claims about us, since u lack the knowledge of what our path is truly about.

"Why don't good Muslims do something about bad Muslims? Why don't good Christians do something about bad Christians? Why do they both, instead, slander each other and anyone else not agreeing with them?
Why do all of you ignore your own 'screw-ups'?" -

Who told u we are not? right now I am doing something..informing you about them which you had not the slightest idea about us. Besides good and evil always exists in the world, thus it is normal to see good and bad, regardless of who they claim to be. why?why?why? well look at the bigger image...I ask you, why are we all here, what is the purpose of living in this perfectly organized systematic world? suck a perfected dimension, oh your going to tell me its coincedence again? you like logic and reasoning/maths etc right? Well then, We believe that there is no randomness, which is much greater chances of becoming true, since the chances of random effects resulting in the creation of the world as it is right now, is hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighly insanely almost cannot even be calculated small. something like 0.billion of billion of...till "1" I'm certain I explained this before to a person here who I never received any reply from. In the end we go back to atheism in believing valuing knowledge as they claim to do so, thus in this case mathematics well..the calculations are a proof in your eyes right now!! you have no excuse to to follow the least chances, or am I wrong in my calculations?

btw I'll see if u reply a different reply from an atheist here who I asked this question, if you do I will simply be another step closer.

"if you want to admonish a Wahhabi, then why tell an atheist how evil atheists are? Why not tell a Wahhabi?"

Its simple the only difference is if I went to tell a wahhabi I'm dead before I can even reason with him, I do not kill u if I meet u whereas he would..besides where did u come up with that. I'd proudly tell a wahhabi if there is a wahhabi here.

"If you think I'm mentally retarded... well, if you're unable to realize that I'm not... then maybe you are." very well let as assume I'm an atheist for the time being. I'm far superior than you since I am not controlled by my emotions you are a humiliation, you say your not controlled by God yet your controlled by your feelings, thus doing good and being a good man. I'm far much beyond you not only am I free from the control of God, but I'm also free from the control of my feelings.

Oh and are you really a prof? In what may I ask?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595048 Jan 28, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>What do you have- sand paper down there??
Yours "gets" soft and silky from disuse and isn't normally soft and silky?
WOW- no wonder you're so pissed off so much of the time.
I talked to your man.

He said f_cking you is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway....

Since: May 11

Glasgow, UK

#595049 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not have to since I already did. If u want more refutations, simply remind me the name of this law or view. Or must I go back in my book searching the name?
your refutation consisted of redefining evil to "whatever god does not want" and good to "whatever god wants".

Sorry not convinced, even my morality as a poor disillusioned atheist is superior to that of `god`.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595050 Jan 28, 2013
Cvvl wrote:
<quoted text>
To paraphrase, "Every thing that is possible, no matter how improbable, becomes certain given enough time."
How much time? ridiculous which ultimately suprasses the chances that God is the one who created the universe and not by chance.

Glasgow, UK

#595051 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh... LMAO!
Or 72 versions of "I think I'm falling for you......"
Then 72 versions of "What's THAT bitch calling you for?!"
72 virgins and their brothers waiting for you after you`ve martyred yourself at the instruction some ancient Imam who wouldn`t dream of strapping composition four and 1000 ball bearings to his own kids...
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#595052 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A single tear rolls down my cheek......
There's only one "version" of The Holy Bible. Different translations, but one version.
Your picture of Jesus makes me ill. That is called
stupidity. I have met him and your picture looks
nothing like him. Dogs are ugly and they stink.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#595053 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why should the "Shiite path" be given special consideration? Because it's the path you chose?" -
I never said special I simply rejected your claims about us, since u lack the knowledge of what our path is truly about.
"Why don't good Muslims do something about bad Muslims? Why don't good Christians do something about bad Christians? Why do they both, instead, slander each other and anyone else not agreeing with them?
Why do all of you ignore your own 'screw-ups'?" -
Who told u we are not? right now I am doing something..informing you about them which you had not the slightest idea about us. Besides good and evil always exists in the world, thus it is normal to see good and bad, regardless of who they claim to be. why?why?why? well look at the bigger image...I ask you, why are we all here, what is the purpose of living in this perfectly organized systematic world? suck a perfected dimension, oh your going to tell me its coincedence again? you like logic and reasoning/maths etc right? Well then, We believe that there is no randomness, which is much greater chances of becoming true, since the chances of random effects resulting in the creation of the world as it is right now, is hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighly insanely almost cannot even be calculated small. something like 0.billion of billion of...till "1" I'm certain I explained this before to a person here who I never received any reply from. In the end we go back to atheism in believing valuing knowledge as they claim to do so, thus in this case mathematics well..the calculations are a proof in your eyes right now!! you have no excuse to to follow the least chances, or am I wrong in my calculations?
btw I'll see if u reply a different reply from an atheist here who I asked this question, if you do I will simply be another step closer.
"if you want to admonish a Wahhabi, then why tell an atheist how evil atheists are? Why not tell a Wahhabi?"
Its simple the only difference is if I went to tell a wahhabi I'm dead before I can even reason with him, I do not kill u if I meet u whereas he would..besides where did u come up with that. I'd proudly tell a wahhabi if there is a wahhabi here.
"If you think I'm mentally retarded... well, if you're unable to realize that I'm not... then maybe you are." very well let as assume I'm an atheist for the time being. I'm far superior than you since I am not controlled by my emotions you are a humiliation, you say your not controlled by God yet your controlled by your feelings, thus doing good and being a good man. I'm far much beyond you not only am I free from the control of God, but I'm also free from the control of my feelings.
Oh and are you really a prof? In what may I ask?
You don't even know your own path till the Grand Ayatollah tells you what it is.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#595054 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
That "Dr", Black, just wants his name published.
My reply wasn't about Dr. Black. My reply was about genetics being a factor in compulsive gambling. Plenty of evidence to support that fact. What you are suggesting is that nothing predisposes some people to addictive behavior. That line of so-called "reasoning" just advertises ones lack of education in this field.

http://articles.cnn.com/1996-09-05/health/960...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11447571

http://www.nhs.uk/news/2010/06June/Pages/Gamb...

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595055 Jan 28, 2013
Cvvl wrote:
<quoted text>
If your god is omniscient, then what does he need to "test"? And your omnibenevolent god allows genocide? As a test?
Do you really think about any of this nonsense?
"If your god is omniscient, then what does he need to "test"?"

Thats simple yes he is all knowing and he knows what will happen to you, however he has given u this test to allow you to have free will, omniscient does not cancel out free will,I alreadyexplained that to mr.chatsomthing.

"your omnibenevolent god allows genocide? As a test?" if not for the genocide, out faith won't strengthen also many more, it shows us the omnipotence of God at the same time, plus this is a critical question that your asking, since God is all of the omni..'s our questions are powerless, for he always remains the superior, our minds were created by the Him. As in the created will never surpass the creator.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595056 Jan 28, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
your refutation consisted of redefining evil to "whatever god does not want" and good to "whatever god wants".
Sorry not convinced, even my morality as a poor disillusioned atheist is superior to that of `god`.
no worries, just give me the name of that view you just followed, and I'll come up with other refutations for u. I'm certain 100% in my philosophy class, I remember that we mentioned this is not relyable as it can be tackled...

Location hidden

#595057 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Islam is a terrible religion.
Yes it is, but to be honest so is yours, and he won't understand what you said about his religion anymore than you will understand what I said about yours. You are in the same prison that he is in, just a different location.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595058 Jan 28, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
How? Isn't that what science is all about? And who are you to ask about proof when you believe is a man made religion that has never proven anything about itself. Let your religion tell you what to believe. Your religion is your slave master, and you are its slave. That's the way your religion likes it, and apparently that's the way you like it.
<quoted text>
Yeah, just keep telling yourself that there is no purpose to help your fellow man.
Keep telling yourself that there is no purpose in trying to make this world a better place.
Keep telling yourself that there is no purpose to stop corruption when you find it.
Keep telling yourself that there is no purpose in elevating mankind thorough education.
Keep telling yourself that there is no purpose to volunteer and help those who are less fortunate.
Keep telling yourself that there is no purpose in showing acts of kindness.
If we don't hear back from you, we'll just figure that you and your kind were on the evening news trying to hurt one another.
"How? Isn't that what science is all about? And who are you to ask about proof when you believe is a man made religion that has never proven anything about itself. Let your religion tell you what to believe. Your religion is your slave master, and you are its slave. That's the way your religion likes it, and apparently that's the way you like it." -

I'm sorry I misunderstood, this was not what I meant, I thought by you saying "by design" meaning a teleological perspective.

"Yeah, just keep telling yourself that there is no purpose to help your fellow man.
Keep telling yourself that there is no purpose in trying to make this world a better place.
Keep telling yourself that there is no purpose to stop corruption when you find it.
Keep telling yourself that there is no purpose in elevating mankind thorough education.
Keep telling yourself that there is no purpose to volunteer and help those who are less fortunate.
Keep telling yourself that there is no purpose in showing acts of kindness."

If I was an atheist, whats stopping me tell me now convince me since we have no sins? you cannot even define right and wrong there are not sins ^^

Glasgow, UK

#595059 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
no worries, just give me the name of that view you just followed, and I'll come up with other refutations for u. I'm certain 100% in my philosophy class, I remember that we mentioned this is not relyable as it can be tackled...
well tackle it then?

Location hidden

#595060 Jan 28, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. "
Very good quote!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595061 Jan 28, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
72 virgins and their brothers waiting for you after you`ve martyred yourself at the instruction some ancient Imam who wouldn`t dream of strapping composition four and 1000 ball bearings to his own kids...
Well, does it say anywhere that the 72 virgins are female?

huh....

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595062 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A single tear rolls down my cheek......
There's only one "version" of The Holy Bible. Different translations, but one version.
Not from what I've heard, if u simply just google now which is the correct bible, one says this the other that. There is not guarantee in christianity

I see you ignored what I said about u before the mentioning of the bible delusions, how come?

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595063 Jan 28, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
well tackle it then?
I must find the name which I forgot, besides I have not slept since yesterday, I might look up tomorrow.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595064 Jan 28, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>My reply wasn't about Dr. Black. My reply was about genetics being a factor in compulsive gambling. Plenty of evidence to support that fact. What you are suggesting is that nothing predisposes some people to addictive behavior. That line of so-called "reasoning" just advertises ones lack of education in this field.
http://articles.cnn.com/1996-09-05/health/960...
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11447571
http://www.nhs.uk/news/2010/06June/Pages/Gamb...
And how would you suppose these "doctors" would determine if a non-gambler also has their D2 receptor stimpulated by gambling?

"the research suggests"

"other factors take a role in gambling"

blah!

They just want everything to be a "disease" and prescribe some good drugs...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Chess 560,303
Sharing my wife's nude pics to be exposed (May '14) 14 min justplainted 57
John Lennon was an Atheist 28 min Icew 31
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min Rick in Kansas 265,398
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 37 min Juan 410
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Remnant of 144000 605,298
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr KiMare 96,844
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 hr hpcaban 441,809
More from around the web