Since: May 11

Glasgow, UK

#594966 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
@mistercharrington - what do you think of this? I did not hear from you about it.
A child becoming sick is also a test...You must be thankful to Allah Always in everytime of happyness and suffering read. That small child having cancer or anything first of all. Gets into heaven if he dies. Second it lives, the child will have a stronger will and patience than you. Third as I said it is a test for you..will you curse God or accept what God does. God has brought you this child, it is not YOURS sure u worked a little but the rest was a blessing to you, he has simply taken it back. Plus there are always advantages to everything. for instance someone who is blind is refrained from sinning through his eyes. Someone who is deaf can not overhear or spy with his ears. I'm not saying its better, but there are always reasons that are far beyond our reasoning. The problem here is that you always try to compare yourselves to God, just because we are intelligent beings, do not forget who is your creator. If you created sand can it surpass you in shape and figure? God has created you and your brain therefore you will never surpass or even come near him by your wisdom. Unless HE has allowed it.
And that child who is sick is never left or forgotten, God watches all and loves those who keep their divinity towards him. In your case your saying the cry of the lonely oppressed ones is never heard and the oppressor gets away with it...sadly this gives atheists some evil ideas since they don't believe in God..this is another discussion anyways lastly this is also a sign of Gods powers that even the new born can be defected yet they can still live happily, for example look at Nick Vujicic he has tetra amelia syndrome but he is one of the happyist of the happyists out there. How do you reply to that?
Also it is part of life cycle yes, I mean people like you think its better and better if doctors keep on finding cures and antidotes for living and living as much as possible, but have you asked yourself why diseases exist then? Its not nice thinking this way but its true (you like this idea..) diseases help lower the population which help in sooooooo many things u can think of.
stretch of logic...you go back into facts..tell me I also forgot to say this to KittenKoder did Aristotel and Newton and others have fasts back then? no they were thinking much beyond facts until then they managed to prove what they had. You are now like the men back then who think that we are loons but on the day of judgement the exact will happen to was newton and others proved many ages ago.
“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?”

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#594967 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicely said. Even fer a mere Mexican :)
There are no perfect prophets, as prophets are human and humans are not and can not be perfect.
And therefore, could not possibly relay any message from any deity correctly. So why would any deity chose such a flawed recourse of action when it is omnipotent?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#594968 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
who her or me? O:
btw we do not hate christianity or anyother religions, just so u know we only oppose those who disdain and demonize our faith.
Right. So do the innocent victims of Islamic terrorist bombings demonize Islam?

F_ck Islam. F_ck Allah.

Your religion perpetuates hatred & murder.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594969 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, he seems a lot like bin laden....
Ibn Taymiyyah declared that jihad upon the Mongols was not only permissible, but obligatory.
That's where Muslims lose respect around the world, they "have to" fight & kill non Muslims or Muslims they seem unworthy.
Islam is a terrible religion.
hmm catholics against protists till today scandals are roaming around, since the dark ages, you Christians had a black history what about the crusades have u forgotten that too?
..I thought u were much more knowledgable than this sadly ur like the rest, just sees history read books, no reasoning and thinking of the intentions behind the religion itself. Lost respect I must say. V_V

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#594970 Jan 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Reallllly?
I recall your claim that white people were the only race to have ever owned slaves.
>:[
I ain't racist!

I never said that, u liar, your bums on fire!

Oh I see, can't seem to stay away can u! Awwww, i like u too, nano!

Are u angry coz i blew BobLoblah some kisses? Or u jealous coz he gettin' me a present and not u!:-p

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594971 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I remember. All Jews have big noses, fat wallets & last names that end in "stein"...
pffffffffftt XDDDDDDDD you still should not make fun of mankind where our your manners?(:

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#594972 Jan 28, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?”
If God prevented evil, there'd be no free will.

'Cuz that means He'd have to force it on us, which would logically conclude that He'd have to force everything else on us.

We ALL have the ability to discern right from wrong. We ALL have the right to make that choice.

Location hidden

#594973 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I'm talking about. Just claims no proof. And fearing us? who said anythign about that u should fear Allah. little missy.
"little missy"?

I'm older than u, u rugrat! Show some respect!:-p

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#594974 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
VERSIONS*
It's spelled - "delusional".

Location hidden

#594975 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no atheist can provide a strong counter argument against what I posted about the sick child. Only difference shows is that we love that child more than you do. You only use the poor child for hatred against God
I'm not an atheist, u muppet! Well, i probably am for u!

What? Where u get that idea from? I love children, they're my life!!

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594976 Jan 28, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have news for you, those that control your mind what you to think it’s a “test” because they don’t want you to stop and use any rational thinking. Religion needs you to be in fear. Do “this” or “that” will happen. Religion needs to control you. God would not need to control you. That would make you a puppet. God would not need a religion to do his bidding. However religion does need ‘a god’ for you to look to so that religion can control you.
If you believe that it is some sort of “test” then your instinct will be “not to fail” because nobody wants to fail a test, or in other words, they just want you to comply and continue to think as you have been. You can frost the cake any way you want but the bottom line is that there is no difference between the way they TRAIN you to think, and being a slave. You have NO free will. Whenever you try to start thinking for yourself they tell you it’s just some “test” and to be strong. What a coincidence, and how convenient for them.
Your religion, all religion, is a prison. Anything that you do not have free will to leave - is a prison.
There is nothing elevated or honorable about a god who would place someone in suffering or pain for sport. What kind of god would have a human needlessly suffer just to prove something? If god is omnipotent (all powerful and all knowing) then he should already know everything BEFORE he “test” for it. Either your religion is feeding you BS to control you, or your god is a monster. Which is it?
Those are all false accusations, we are not controlled never were never will be, we have free will. Yes if you do this God will punish you, but you can do it, do it if u want your in control of your own free will. Hoever, that was all placed as a test, in order to test the faithful ones, if not then answer me honestly I want your opinion do not tell me no thought or anything about this; why are we all here on this planet this exact organized system (non-disorder). What is the purpose if you answer me by saying there is no purpose, then I simply reply to u back by, no purpose why have a happy life, what is the purpose why? you reply instincts and nature? what happened to your lust do u not have one to rape or are u hiding it. Is it because you fear the police? oh so those are your superior Gods? but a disguised form that in a way u do not call them Gods but "police". In the end if u are truly intellectual anything is possible and u can get away with everything, u could say a psychopath may be.

Location hidden

#594977 Jan 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Ya. Many are now warmer, with the afgans that were found. When you first came on here you stated that you believed much as I do after I gave you an explanation. That was a while ago. You have forgotten.
Oh dear, I'll look it up later! SORRY!! blame Tide!

Since: May 11

Glasgow, UK

#594978 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If God prevented evil, there'd be no free will.
'Cuz that means He'd have to force it on us, which would logically conclude that He'd have to force everything else on us.
We ALL have the ability to discern right from wrong. We ALL have the right to make that choice.
If god is omniscient there can be no freewill if he knows all possible outcomes and sits idly by if they be good bad or tragic.

It`s not a difficult concept to grasp. Either he knows the plan or there is no plan, if there is no plan then he isnt god.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#594979 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hogwash. There's no genetic link to alcoholism or drug abuse. Your link even says so.
Dudes tryin ta find out if Indians, Asians, Blacks, etc are more likely to be addicts.
That's what they call junk science.
grrrr....

mehrowr....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#594980 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I remember. All Jews have big noses, fat wallets & last names that end in "stein"...
Wrong- again. While I'm not a practicing Jew, that IS the religion I was born INTO.

And having been born INTO the Jewish religion, I am one of MANY Jews who does NOT have a big nose, who does NOT have a fat wallet and whose last name does NOT end in "stein".

Bad enough that you stereotype- seems to be your favorite pastime; but you're so off on your stereotypes that it's not even funny.

Yeah, yeah....I know- you were "joking" (yet again- right?)

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#594982 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not fk with me.

http://reformjudaismmag.org/Articles/index.cf...

I have all day and I'm always right.

xD

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594984 Jan 28, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
I kinda figured you were gonna go in that direction.
What you have there isn't a question, but instead, an accusation disguised as a question.
Lemme get this straight...
You're saying that your ONLY reason for not stealing, lying, raping, murdering, etc... is fear of holy retribution? And that anyone not fearing as you do that doesn't do those things is a "dumb ass" because they're not taking full advantage of all the world has to offer... primarily at the expense of those not "sophisticated" enough to compete and do the same?
That speaks volumes about your own desires. You don't give a sh!t about anything or anyone other than yourself. Your reason for not acting on your TRUE desires is ultimately a selfish one >>> Your only concern is your own well being in the afterlife.
What if I ask you a “question” loaded with buckshot, like the following?...
---
How can one be a Muslim *and* a good person? It's obvious the two are mutually exclusive to one another. If a Muslim is a good person, then they're that way in spite of their religion... not because of it.
Do you deny that the atrocious behavior of Muslims... ALL MUSLIMS; every single one of them... their vile, despicable, and evil deeds... are perpetrated in effort to align themselves with and to please Allah?
---
First... tell me how a genuinely and sincerely peaceful, loving, and kindhearted Muslim would react.
Then... tell me how you would react.
---
"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. "
~Steven Weinberg~
Thanks Steven for replying.

"You're saying that your ONLY reason for not stealing, lying, raping, murdering, etc... is fear of holy retribution?" -

Many kept on asking me this, that's why I suggested u go read the thread I opened...anyway NO fear is one of the attributes we, not only fear but because we are devoted and love our god, we are faithful. Plus not just that it is also because in our nature (which as u believe) we are this way. this was instilled in us by God in case the righteous path has not reached you, thus you won't become a murderer because of those feelings God has instilled within you.

"How can one be a Muslim *and* a good person? It's obvious the two are mutually exclusive to one another. If a Muslim is a good person, then they're that way in spite of their religion... not because of it." -

Not necessarily, have u forgotten hypocrites? Also someone could be a good person, as in our religion, we do not believe all those who are not religious go to hell..(or did you have that in mind?) upon death we can never know, for only God is all-knowing(omniscient - mr.chater..something loves that word) God will judge him. Not us, therefore we have no right to judge people even if they are not religious ones. Hence, a good person can be anyone, muslim or non-muslim. However, I simply cannot understand a good atheist if he has the chance to do bad, as long as he gets away with it and with his desire he would do it 100% unless he still slightly believes in God or is mentally retarded.

"Do you deny that the atrocious behavior of Muslims... ALL MUSLIMS; every single one of them... their vile, despicable, and evil deeds... are perpetrated in effort to align themselves with and to please Allah?" -

Those whom you speak of are simply non-muslims in our eyes, as they would be opposing our religion, therefore are not accepted as on of us.

"But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion." which religion would that be? Islam (shiite path never) perhaps what u speak of are the extremists wahhabis whom I've already mentioned to redneck.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594985 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. So do the innocent victims of Islamic terrorist bombings demonize Islam?
F_ck Islam. F_ck Allah.
Your religion perpetuates hatred & murder.
May I ask what is your faith in Christianity? I have many fellow christans and are wonderful people unlike you, who simple has just shown me that your a shame to the name of Christianity itself. Since your religion influences others to convert to its right path, I only see you doing the opposite. Ar eyou sure your not a zionist by any chance?

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594986 Jan 28, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I ain't racist!
I never said that, u liar, your bums on fire!
Oh I see, can't seem to stay away can u! Awwww, i like u too, nano!
Are u angry coz i blew BobLoblah some kisses? Or u jealous coz he gettin' me a present and not u!:-p
you know BobLoblah? that guy is the funniest I ever met!! BobLoblah is a bit forgetful, BobLoblah says his name alot or else he forgets. lmao XD

Never and Ever
BobLoblah

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594987 Jan 28, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?”
1)Evil has a purpose, God has created "Iblees" (shataan) for a reason and testing his creations.
2)Yes and No he is not malevolent, as I mentioned above..
3)...NO
4) no comment

5) This is old man we took this in philosophy and its easily refutable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 548,864
GloBULL warming 5 min andet1987 3
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min Johnny 3,698
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 9 min andet1987 5,508
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min Seraphima 602,234
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Eagle 12 230,091
Have You Ever Taken Part In Public Nudity? (Dec '07) 25 min The Ghost Rider 794
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr RADEKT 261,707
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 8 hr Dubai Massage 055... 119

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE