Prove there's a god.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#595385 Jan 29, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> either way you will have 71 bitching, and 50% intermittent whining
and a 99% real risk of getting knifed in your sleep, every night.
Bobbit

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#595386 Jan 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Your post #594799:
You wrote:
Really? Your post #594999 from yesterday:
You wrote:
"NO!
I'm here & nuttin's goin on....
...ooops phone's ringing"
So....as I said, I "guess" he was busy since he said the phone was ringing.
What IS your problem, RR? Are you trying to make the point that you were NOT busy? I did say I "guessed" you were busy- I didn't state that as a fact, but the fact IS you DID say, "ooops phone's ringing".
Just what did I LIE about, you MORON?
Your lies are getting ridiculous....

You NEVER wrote that you "guess" I was busy since the phone was ringing.

AGAIN - you wrote this:

"I saw a post of his yesterday during which I guess he was "busy" since he said that the phone was ringing...."

You didn't "guess", you didn't "ponder", you didn't "wonder", YOU "saw"...

Lying bitch.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#595387 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I saw a post of his yesterday during which I guess he was "busy" since he said that the phone was ringing....
Where's the "busy" that you claimed?
Your foot fits perfectly in your mouth, doesn't it?
Liar.
I wish I could fit BOTH feet in my mouth the way you fit both of yours into that vapid and gaping maw of yours, RR.

You are actually trying to make the point that you were NOT busy at work.

As if that is anything to brag about.

How very "moral" of you to crow about being paid to not be busy at work.

IDIOT.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#595388 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Loy's daughters got him drunk, he didn't know they wanted children from him. But that was back when "keeping the family line" like that was customary. Lot wasn't the only father to impregnate his daughters.
<quoted text>
I did not permit that. But stories like that are one if the reasons God handed down the 10 Commandments.
<quoted text>
Ugh, another flat earth thing? LMAO.
Who, in that time period, thought the earth was a sphere? Look up at the full moon, do you see a disc or a sphere? Look at a photo of Earth taken from space, do you see a disc or a sphere?
Ya. But the Sumerians had rules that actually kept the "blood" without the genetic defects. The Lot folks broke the rules.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595389 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
F_ck you, now you're lying about your lie....
You lied & said that I wrote that I was "busy" because the phone rang.
Liar.
You IDIOT. I pointedly said I "guessed" you were busy because you said the phone was ringing.

I did NOT say YOU wrote that you were busy- I wrote that I "guessed" you were busy.

Learn to read.

GFY, you addle-brained IDIOT- can't even remember what you yourself say.

Since: May 11

Glasgow, UK

#595390 Jan 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Minority or not, RR's persecution complex is firmly in place.
And, RR would also claim that Christians can't be a "persecuted minority" since he has claimed that only races can be minorities.
Wait for him to deny having said that and to call me a liar yet again.....
(I'll be he stomps his foot when he calls me a liar too!)
Judaism is a faith, are we to assume that Jews were never a persecuted minority because Judaism is a faith?

Location hidden

#595391 Jan 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No, my seriously unfunny friend- your jokes are never funny.....your sense of humor is seriously sophomoric at best.
RR is an uneducated bigot

his humor does not achieve sophomoric

Location hidden

#595392 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Constantinople?
Nope. Too hard ta spell.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595393 Jan 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
And, RR would also claim that Christians can't be a "persecuted minority" since he has claimed that only races can be minorities.
Liar.

I never said that only races can be minorities.

You're a sick puppy.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595394 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What is OBVIOUS is that people are trying to re-write history to make it seem like the founding fathers were ambivalent about their religions.
Why do people not want to acknowledge what is written history?
Why do they feel the need to change it?
Who is trying to re-write history? Who are these "people" you speak of in your delusional state of your self-inflicted persecution complex?

No, DUMMY- what is TRULY obvious is that at best, the founding fathers were ambivalent about their own personal religious beliefs, and at worst, claimed to believe one thing or another to pander to the budding nation at large.

Let me ask you this, you silly lemming: if the founding fathers were known to be atheists, would you be one?

If the founding fathers were known to be Jewish, would you have converted to Judaism?

Why does it matter to you SO much what the founding fathers did or did not believe? It's SO obvious you use that to influence what you believe.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595395 Jan 29, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Judaism is a faith, are we to assume that Jews were never a persecuted minority because Judaism is a faith?
Of course not. But try telling that to RR. He also claims that homosexuals are not a minority group because they are not a race.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595396 Jan 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
You are obviously not at all productive and you contribute nothing to the company that pays you to do a job since you are so proud of not having been busy.
More lies......

OMG

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#595398 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well aobviously it's a real site, but that part about Jefferson is a lie.
He was a Christian, just didn't like what was happening with the church.
In a private letter to Benjamin Rush, Jefferson refers to himself as "Christian" (1803): "To the corruptions of Christianity I am, indeed, opposed; but not to the genuine precepts of Jesus himself. I am a Christian, in the only sense in which he wished any one to be; sincerely attached to his doctrines, in preference to all others; ascribing to himself every human excellence..."
As a landowner he played a role in governing his local Episcopal Church; in terms of belief he was inclined toward Deism and the moral philosophy of Christianity, though when he was home he attended the Episcopal church and raised his daughters in that faith.
See #7, Religion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Jefferson
You do know that Jefferson didn't prescribe to the notion that the Jesus was a "man-god", no?

"Jefferson's condensed composition is especially notable for its exclusion of all miracles by Jesus and most mentions of the supernatural, including sections of the four gospels which contain the Resurrection and most other miracles, and passages indicating Jesus was divine."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_Bible

"Jefferson believed in the existence of a Supreme Being who was the creator and sustainer of the universe and the ultimate ground of being, but this was not the triune deity of orthodox Christianity. He also rejected the idea of the divinity of Christ(...)In correspondence, he sometimes expressed confidence that the whole country would be Unitarian, but he recognized the novelty of his own religious beliefs. On June 25, 1819, he wrote to Ezra Stiles Ely, "I am of a sect by myself, as far as I know."
http://www.monticello.org/site/research-and-c...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595399 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lies are getting ridiculous....
You NEVER wrote that you "guess" I was busy since the phone was ringing.
AGAIN - you wrote this:
"I saw a post of his yesterday during which I guess he was "busy" since he said that the phone was ringing...."
You didn't "guess", you didn't "ponder", you didn't "wonder", YOU "saw"...
Lying bitch.
Are you a total moron?

You just proved that I said I GUESSED!

I CLEARLY said I guessed you were busy since he said the phone was ringing!

I SAW your post, and from your post, I guessed you were busy since you said the phone was ringing!

IS English your first language?

Something is seriously wrong with you if it is......

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595400 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
I never said that only races can be minorities.
You're a sick puppy.
I KNEW it! Yeah- you DID say that, RR- and more than once.

And you DID say that homosexuals are NOT a minority because they are not a race.

You are the sick puppy and you seem to be suffering from the onset of early senility.

Look, I already proved once today that you don't even possess the memory of a retarded flea- no reason for me to waste MY precious time to do so again.

You see, in between posting, I actually AM busy since unlike you, I have a REAL job with REAL responsibilities for which I am paid.

And also unlike you, I take my job seriously and if for no other reason than that a third of my life is spent working for my paychecks.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595401 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies......
OMG
RR, you painted yourself into a corner with this issue.

That you are a failure at getting yourself out of that corner you painted yourself into is really YOUR issue.

Location hidden

#595402 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then a functioning gambler isn't so criticized as a losing gambler.....
They are when I go to the "pay" window. I can hear 'em bash'n the table in the camera room with ther fists! LOL! I been asked "nicely" ta leave (3) times now. When the take seems ta pass an hold 10 times the buy in, they accuse ya o' count'n (cheat'n), so I try ta make the big "kill" on the last day.

Location hidden

#595403 Jan 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, does it say anywhere that the 72 virgins are female?
huh....
73 suicide bombers all locked in the same room

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#595404 Jan 29, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
RR is an uneducated bigot
his humor does not achieve sophomoric
Agreed- that's why I said "at best".....

He knows nothing about humor. How he defines humor is incredibly pedestrian.

As I know you know, actual humor encompasses wit, cleverness and astuteness- qualities that RR does not possess.

Since: May 11

Glasgow, UK

#595405 Jan 29, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that Jefferson didn't prescribe to the notion that the Jesus was a "man-god", no?
"Jefferson's condensed composition is especially notable for its exclusion of all miracles by Jesus and most mentions of the supernatural, including sections of the four gospels which contain the Resurrection and most other miracles, and passages indicating Jesus was divine."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_Bible
"Jefferson believed in the existence of a Supreme Being who was the creator and sustainer of the universe and the ultimate ground of being, but this was not the triune deity of orthodox Christianity. He also rejected the idea of the divinity of Christ(...)In correspondence, he sometimes expressed confidence that the whole country would be Unitarian, but he recognized the novelty of his own religious beliefs. On June 25, 1819, he wrote to Ezra Stiles Ely, "I am of a sect by myself, as far as I know."
http://www.monticello.org/site/research-and-c...
The book "Jefferson Lies" by David Barton which attempted to drag Jefferson into American christian lore was dropped by the Thomas Nelson (a conservative chrstian publishing house) after being described as "the least credible history book in print".

They get their fact checking ethics from their in depth examination of `biblical facts`.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min Brian_G 284,737
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min kent 665,624
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 53 min WildWeirdWillie 184,820
donald trump will not fulfill all campaign prom... 1 hr crucifiedguy 62
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 1 hr str8hairymarried 85
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr truth 88,545
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 3 hr truth 722
The Future of Politics in America 5 hr River Tam 313
More from around the web