Saint Heliers, New Zealand

#595259 Jan 28, 2013
yes their is in btween my legs

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#595260 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
the country I live in is rich in Oil
I don't need your oil. My car is electric and my house is being converted to solar. See, civilization is good.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595261 Jan 28, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, religion is the only thing that keeps civilization from progressing. Religion is a thorn in civilizations side.
unless ofcourse u support the 5% very rich people system over the normal religious one which involves zakat, khoms and other.(non-communist)

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595262 Jan 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
May I ask where you live?
I just returned from a visit to Dubai. Very interesting--also oil (but not a great amount) and no taxes.
I live in Kuwait. Yes Dubai is rich too ;)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#595263 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
wish there is a scientologist here.
Probably aren't allowed access to the internet.
Btw I'm curious, were there people here that were religious but after discussions converted to atheism or vise versa?
There's no way to track something like this.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#595264 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok then here is something for you, Logic -
Since atheists deny the existence of creations, then I ask how does the universe exist if it was not created?
here is my logic;
The universe; explain how it existed if it was not created, it does not even equal in maths... creations=existence your saying to me non-creations=existence somehow this does not make sense as in maths 1=1 not 0=1 and common sense is one of your highest valued attributes or am I wrong?
therefore if 0=1 is never possible how can non-creations=existence?
Math has nothing to do with it... not in the sense you're grabb'n for.

Can you prove to me that our universe was "created"? Can you prove that it hasn't always existed? Perhaps, and even certainly, not in the form it exists in now... but that it hasn't always existed none-the-less?

You see?... I don't know.

Ans I don't believe you do either.

To give you an idea of where I'm coming from...

---
Explain how your god exists if it wasn't created... creations=existence.
You're saying to me non-creations=existence. Somehow this does not make sense as in maths 1=1 not 0=1 and common sense is one of your highest valued attributes or am I wrong? Therefore if 0=1 is never possible how can non-creations=existence?
---

See how that works?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#595265 Jan 28, 2013
/Ans/And/

<trying to eat now>

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#595266 Jan 28, 2013
stop polical correctness wrote:
I started posting on the site about 10 days ago. I now know that what I am going to say will mean nothing to most of you. While I appreciate the effort taken for all the responses, most of the chatter is rather cyclical. Round and round we go, where we stop nobody knows. Entertaining yes, thought provoking occasionally, mundane mostly. Don’t any of you get tired of that? I actually thought I would have debates, thought provoking banter or intellectual simulating conversations. What I found were self-centered narcissistic individuals more concerned about how their words impacted others to think like they do. I guess it is true, never talk about politics, religion or the weather. Humans are a weak and self-serving species.
Yes. Your observations are astute. The discussion tends to be cyclical, in part because there's only so much one can say, and in part because new posters enter and bring up stuff that has been discussed before.

At the same time, it's entertaining, the discussion does make one think and ponder, and there are some fine people here, each one with something a little different from the others, to spice up the thread and keep it moving.

For me, sometimes the most fun is when the discussion goes off-topic in an interesting direction. Some will disagree with me that this is a good thing, and I will agree that sometimes it goes sour and results in resentments of sorts.

Why don't you register and give it a shot?

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595267 Jan 28, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Please , 50% of Iran cant stand the hard line old ways, and sharia law. With the government killing people for protesting , and them exiling jailing and sanctioned state murder.
http://www.facebook.com/support.golshifteh
That is where your eyes are blind from the truth, I have seen your cnn fox browsed many websites, It was then I found that they won't show the entire picture or how should I put this angle, do u know how zionists, lets say most of the time have a tricky way of decieving a person into signing a contract by telling 98% of the truth, which by then this tiny percentage becomes poison. Anyway I've been to Iran myself and actually have a family there, my grandfather was married to two "we approve of polygamy" and I know most of the stuff that are happening there. Besides it should be obvious for you to know that US of A wouldn't want to allow another country to compete.

If you wish to see valid reports 100% proof/ leaked videos/ screenshots etc simply just google al-alam or have a look at george galloway ever hear dof him? he was a member of the parliament in brittain, who was kicked, Yet wanted and loved by all.

“wat doet een Doozer doen?”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#595268 Jan 28, 2013
http://www.conservapedia.com/Main_Page

Most.Ignorant.Site.Ever.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595269 Jan 28, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
When this country started there were many things bad, just like every other country. It was progressing nicely until around the 70's when the republican corruption started. Many are trying to fix that now but it is very hard. Having said that this country is miles ahead of the middle east. They should put a fence around the middle east and use it as a theme park for Neanderthals.
<quoted text>
Freedom and Democracy.
no comment

Long Beach, CA

#595270 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in Kuwait. Yes Dubai is rich too ;)
But Kuwait is far more rich from their oil than Dubai. Dubai benefits from its place as the financial center for that part of the world, the London, Tokyo, New York. And now tourism.

And the city is incredible. You have to see it to believe it. The Burj Khalifa building is almost a kilometer tall (843 meters or so).

You have to carry a fat wallet, too.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595271 Jan 28, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You made up a non-answer and think that makes you more intelligent, yet all you do is make a fool of yourself. Now you project that foolishness onto everyone else.
Tell us, why do you dismiss Zeus?
Your the one who failed to argue, I did not make this up like magic or randomness its based on logic, unless your logic is glitched.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595272 Jan 28, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't need your oil. My car is electric and my house is being converted to solar. See, civilization is good.
did I say it is bad? I only said it lacks religion thats all. Which you then claimed that religion messes it up. I'll proof from you to supprt it. As for my claim here is my reasoning; Religion helps in order, helps also in thinking critically, obeying, clarifying for everyone why we are living. That is ofcourse my religion, as for others I'm not entitled to them.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595273 Jan 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But Kuwait is far more rich from their oil than Dubai. Dubai benefits from its place as the financial center for that part of the world, the London, Tokyo, New York. And now tourism.
And the city is incredible. You have to see it to believe it. The Burj Khalifa building is almost a kilometer tall (843 meters or so).
You have to carry a fat wallet, too.
I alsready know I have seen it, have u visited a restaurant called chillout? the entire restaurant is made out of ice and I literally mean EVERYTHING.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#595274 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the one who failed to argue, I did not make this up like magic or randomness its based on logic, unless your logic is glitched.

It is you who failed, not me. Answer the question.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595275 Jan 28, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove to me that our universe was "created"? Can you prove that it hasn't always existed? Perhaps, and even certainly, not in the form it exists in now... but that it hasn't always existed none-the-less?
---
You're saying to me non-creations=existence. Somehow this does not make sense as in maths 1=1 not 0=1 and common sense is one of your highest valued attributes or am I wrong? Therefore if 0=1 is never possible how can non-creations=existence?
---
See how that works?
ok then howbout this?

If you were living in past times I would be on the sides of newton and other philosophers who were mainly depicted as loons but the others who back at their time were similar to you (atheists) except that they are not developed much. Now then here at this present moment its exactly the same back then which I explain to you something that you find hard to believe and keep rejecting. I really do not see any difference between you people and the people back then who thought science was dark magic and feared knowledge.

yes not necessarily solid proof, however use reasoning and common sense which will sure prove it.

Long Beach, CA

#595276 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I alsready know I have seen it, have u visited a restaurant called chillout? the entire restaurant is made out of ice and I literally mean EVERYTHING.
No, but they also have an indoor ski area, inside a huuuuuge building, with slopes for skiing and chairlifts and everything.

I ate at the lounge in the Burj Al Arab hotel, amazing. Another restaurant, we had to go by boat in the Persian Gulf.

Only problem, perhaps in Kuwait too, the desert heat many months of the year. An oven.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595277 Jan 28, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
---
---
See how that works?
Wll ok then since it would be hard to prove how the universe existed, whatabout probability?

We believe that there is no randomness, which is much greater chances of becoming true, since the chances of random effects resulting in the creation of the world as it is right now, is hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighly insanely almost cannot even be calculated small. something like 0.billion of billion of...till "1" I'm certain I explained this before to a person here who I never received any reply from. In the end we go back to atheism in believing valuing knowledge as they claim to do so, thus in this case mathematics well..the calculations are a proof in your eyes right now!! you have no excuse to to follow the least chances, or am I wrong in my calculations?

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595278 Jan 28, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It is you who failed, not me. Answer the question.
I dismiss zues because I follow my path simple as that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Buck Crick 28,259
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min confrinting with ... 637,175
Play "end of the word" part 2 39 min ImFree2Choose 1,424
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr An NFL Fan 37,929
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Highest Comandmen... 44,096
-- ISRAEL SAYS Remove DOME, Build 3rd Temple -- 4 hr April2016News 1
How common is it for a man to suck a women's toes? (Jun '12) 5 hr colin 12
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 hr macumazahn 104,194
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 11 hr Paul is dead 3,593
More from around the web