Prove there's a god.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#595099 Jan 28, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
U can't stop me, i'll do it and then wear a burqa u won't even know it's me! so there!
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliban_treatm...

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595100 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that its a bastardized version of the Bible....
Don't Call the qur'an a "bible" for they do not compare at all, while you have not even read it..I read the bibly so many contradictions such as the verse of the explanation that the world is round, if you follow the exact decription, you would not get a spherical shape, you'd get a c-d shape. Others are so many disgusting filth and incest, I'm not sure if this was the torah or bible; that the prophet Lot commits incestuous acts. Another prophet; Hud, who at times of war saw a female's naked body just after she has taken a bath across his window, he got infatuated and amorous. He then sent off her husband at war and later after her husbands death he married her. nice!! Absolutely brilliant...

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#595101 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
yet I must repost this again..
A child becoming sick is also a test...You must be thankful to Allah Always in everytime of happyness and suffering read. That small child having cancer or anything first of all. Gets into heaven if he dies. Second it lives, the child will have a stronger will and patience than you. Third as I said it is a test for you..will you curse God or accept what God does. God has brought you this child, it is not YOURS sure u worked a little but the rest was a blessing to you, he has simply taken it back. Plus there are always advantages to everything. for instance someone who is blind is refrained from sinning through his eyes. Someone who is deaf can not overhear or spy with his ears. I'm not saying its better, but there are always reasons that are far beyond our reasoning. The problem here is that you always try to compare yourselves to God, just because we are intelligent beings, do not forget who is your creator. If you created sand can it surpass you in shape and figure? God has created you and your brain therefore you will never surpass or even come near him by your wisdom. Unless HE has allowed it.
And that child who is sick is never left or forgotten, God watches all and loves those who keep their divinity towards him. In your case your saying the cry of the lonely oppressed ones is never heard and the oppressor gets away with it...sadly this gives atheists some evil ideas since they don't believe in God..this is another discussion anyways lastly this is also a sign of Gods powers that even the new born can be defected yet they can still live happily, for example look at Nick Vujicic he has tetra amelia syndrome but he is one of the happyist of the happyists out there. How do you reply to that?
Also it is part of life cycle yes, I mean people like you think its better and better if doctors keep on finding cures and antidotes for living and living as much as possible, but have you asked yourself why diseases exist then? Its not nice thinking this way but its true (you like this idea..) diseases help lower the population which help in sooooooo many things u can think of.
stretch of logic...you go back into facts..tell me I also forgot to say this to KittenKoder did Aristotel and Newton and others have fasts back then? no they were thinking much beyond facts until then they managed to prove what they had. You are now like the men back then who think that we are loons but on the day of judgement the exact will happen to was newton and others proved many ages ago.
All of the above is an opinion and not based in fact. Re-posting it multiple times does not make it valid.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#595102 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Mary wasn't God's wife.
2. God has had only one son, so "reproduces" is the wrong word.
Oh ya, in the koran it says(i think) that how can God have a son (Jesus) if he got no wife!

ROFL!

Somehow I think maybe people in the olden days believed that Mary was God's actual wife and Jesus his actual son, so maybe that is why the koran is clearing it up!

But i don't know!

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595103 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Mary wasn't God's wife.
2. God has had only one son, so "reproduces" is the wrong word.
what would u suggest then asexual reproduction?

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#595104 Jan 28, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
U can't stop me, i'll do it and then wear a burqa u won't even know it's me! so there!
I know you will look funny at your friends party like that.
heheheh

Location hidden

#595105 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians are. Even most atheists are.
Muslims aren't, they'll kill anyone they feel like having a jihad with.
I am too! Don't forget me!:-)

That's not fair, some good Muslims are too! be fair, Redneck!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#595106 Jan 28, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh, but i bet u they weren't trained in the art of lovemaking! ;-)
Don't u know anything about the kamasutra? Never mind, u'll learn!:-p
Sex is one of those things that can't really be taught. You can only get better at it by doing it more, like riding a bike or playing a piano......

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#595107 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
If I was an atheist, whats stopping me tell me now convince me since we have no sins? you cannot even define right and wrong there are not sins
Who said you have to be atheist? I am not atheist. Sin is a man made concept. The very definitions of the words 'right' and 'wrong' are created by mankind. If we had decreed vice to be 'right', to be commonly accepted in the society, then it wouldn't be counted as a sin, would it? Sins were created by religion in order to control others with fear. How many things were considered a sin years ago that are perfectly OK now? I can remember growing up and being told by my mother that eating meat of Friday was a sin. Then they changed their mind and said that it wasn't. How nice of them. Sins are nothing more than what people in a culture like, versus what people in that culture don't like. Why is killing considered "bad" by most people? Because most people don't like it. Why is saving a life considered "good"? Because most people do like it. It's the simple, real truth of the matter.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595108 Jan 28, 2013
scaritual wrote:
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not see, why it is hard for you to understand, since you all believe that Jesus is the son of god and that mary is the wife..what so difficult in understanding that? Anyway let is continue. Because of this, your God reproduces correct?
<quoted text> Holy fnck I'm laughing.
Quite possibly the funniest comment on topix today.
I had forgotten how funny it is watching a Muslim and Christian discussing the nuances of their religions.
We're here as a public service, scar.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#595109 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
They just want everything to be a "disease" and prescribe some good drugs...
Sure jethro, that's what it is..

Location hidden

#595110 Jan 28, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
HE CAN'T STOP ME COZ HE NOT TALIBAN, HE'S AURA!
NOBODY STOPS THE BURQA GIRLS HERE IN THE UK, THEY DO ALL THE SH*T STUFF THEN THEY PUT THEIR BURQA BACK ON!
MOST MUSLIM WOMEN ARE JUST LIKE MUSLIM MEN, IT'S BETTER NOT TO GET TO INVOLVED! TRUST ME!

“e pluribus unum”

primus inter pares

#595111 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
what would u suggest then asexual reproduction?
That is hardly an option, but you're welcome to try.

Location hidden

#595112 Jan 28, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you will look funny at your friends party like that.
heheheh
what u laughing at? I haven't even but the burqa on yet!

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595113 Jan 28, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
That is totally senseless. If you have free will, and it is truly free, then you cannot be punished for it, so why "test" in the first place. You are just using what is called 'circular reasoning'. It is simply a mechanism to prevent an assertion from being challenged or questioned.
You are a good slave.
No my friend let me clarify this to you, just to show u atheists who are the one using circular reasoning "especially kittenkoder" You said that you cannot be punished, right now u claim you have free will, yet if you go steal your punished why is that? so your telling me that we have the right to punish and God does not? The test is for you yourself FAITH, as God has not destroyed "Iblis" (shataan) will try to deceive and tempt us, while we must resist and remain faithful that is a simple test, questioning weather God knows what will happen to you of course yes, but question why he does not do this and that. Your questions are exceeding, since he is God those questions are mere ideas you abstracted by the brain with was created by him, yet you think you are thinking of something to challenge Him.

“e pluribus unum”

primus inter pares

#595114 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex is one of those things that can't really be taught. You can only get better at it by doing it more, like riding a bike or playing a piano......
Hmm, this is sort of an anti thesis of itself.
Cant you not teach a woman to ride a bike, or play a piano?
I guess if you're just monkeying around yourself you cant.

Location hidden

#595115 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously doubt that! Some people never get the hang of it and some people pick it up straight away.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595116 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians are. Even most atheists are.
Muslims aren't, they'll kill anyone they feel like having a jihad with.
Go read about Jihad well. Then come back and show me if you've learned something.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595117 Jan 28, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
For awhile you would be without another clue.
No it does not matter at all, since even if he is dead we can follow his fatwas or could switch to another marji but with some procedures and requirements that has to be met.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595118 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
Don't Call the qur'an a "bible" for they do not compare at all,[[SNIP]]
The bible says God created Adam from dirt, the Quran says Allah created Adam from clay.

The bible says that Adam & Eve were deceived by Satan, the Quran says it was Shaitaan.

In the Bible, the woman is created from the rib of the man. In the Quran, she is created from his soul.

The bible says Adam had two sons. The quran says Adam had two sons.

The bible has a story of Noah's Ark, so dies the Quran.

The bible has Abraham, the Quran has Ibriham.

I can continue....

Remember that the quran was written almost a millennium AFTER the Torah......

So many similarities, you can't say the Quran wasn't a bastardized copy if the bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 18 min Joe Fortuna 88,519
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min Insults Are Easier 284,724
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 34 min gundee123 1,262
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 35 min truth 665,601
Anyone wanna masturbate on FaceTime together (Jan '14) 2 hr Jmr 8
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr Classic 3,955
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr X Pendable 184,814
The Future of Politics in America 3 hr It aint necessari... 312
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 16 hr truth 696
More from around the web