RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#595145 Jan 28, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT THE....!
That is not good advice, u should give me your bloody blessings or something and say i hope u have a happy married life, i hope u find true love that lasts!
And here u are telling me to....then to....what? lol
Yh, u right about a man, coz men don't know anything, the experienced one's aren't that good, i'm sure the virgins would be terrible!
It's all about having that passion and keeping it going!
It's hard to have passion without being passionate...

I'm not saying I don't want you to have a great life & find that Mr Right, I do want that for you!

But you'll never learn how to swim until you jump in the pool.

Be prepared to go through quite a few Mr Right Now's before you find your true love.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595146 Jan 28, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoot..... I did it more than Peter North, but unlike him it was with the same few women.
Ditto.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#595147 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why should the "Shiite path" be given special consideration? Because it's the path you chose?" -
I never said special I simply rejected your claims about us, since u lack the knowledge of what our path is truly about...
Let me stop you right there...

B'cuz...

I've made no claims about you for you to reject.

You, on the other hand, have made several claims about atheists.

And they're all wrong.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595148 Jan 28, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
What god is it that you think I have in mind?
lol ik ur an atheist chimp, but since u r, u also have an idea of how other's view God, the ideas you have about my God..any clue?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#595149 Jan 28, 2013
@RiversideRedneck...

I'd like a reply to this...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595150 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
Wrong Jihad is something u do that u must, if lets say for example, Lebanon. The poor people are dying over there because they are invaded. Once I know there is an enemy out there that is doing harm to others. Now I have the option of doing jihad, meaning helping the invaded ones. Jihad is never an invasion, If you was to refer back to extremists. I won't reply. as I already told u the diff between us and them.
So the terrorists that crashed planes into our buildings were not jihadists?

Whatever. To even have something still called a holy war is very barbaric.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595151 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
You make me sick with your stereotyping. Again that person won't be in our paths, I only wish to know if he was a christian would u commit suicide? if so your the biggest fool because people are not good by their religions only. Faith only strengthens a persons virtue.
Muslims hand out their own stereotyping. They do it to themselves.

I would never commit suicide, I wouldn't even contemplate it. It's a cowards act.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#595152 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
lol ik ur an atheist chimp, but since u r, u also have an idea of how other's view God, the ideas you have about my God..any clue?
You say there's a god.

I don't believe you.

That's all there is to it.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#595153 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
Who are YOU to deny His existence?
With your typical knee jerk reaction you make that claim, but where have I done this? Guess you're wrong again.
so technically we are slaves to God?
No, you ASSUME again. God does not need any religion. Religion needs god. BIG difference. You are a slave to your religion.
We are here to learn? why?
Learning leads to a better quality of life. You do want a better quality of life don't you? Or are you happy with your houses made out of rocks? Learning is the key to achieving your full potential. Human beings are uniquely adapted to learn and we have the ability to do so throughout our lives. Learning has the power to transform us. Education gives you more choice in life. Imagine if you never learned how to read. A whole would of possibilities would be closed to you. The same goes for learning other things. Religion does not support outside learning. That's because those who are truly educated cannot be controlled by religion, and the religion would fail.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595154 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
God can do almost anything, reproducing is one of those things He can do. Why couldn't He? Who's to say He won't again?
I say..We believe God never has been produced or reproduces. God is 1 and that 1 is absolute it cannot be divided or multiplied.

Since you believe god reproduces...this opens up several argument.

upon reproducing does he waste or require energy?

has baby jesus had genes from God

was it sperms...1 single sperm or also many who could have by chance been twins instead of jesus?

upon reproducing was it biological like us consisting of organs and organelles?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595155 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
In many ways, I already mentions sick shit about your bible in a previos post, don't have to repeat here, just have to say that sick shit I pointed out about the bible is definitely NOT in the qur'an.
Why did that question touch a nerv?
The only sick shit you mentioned was "sick shit"....

You'll hafta be a bit more specific if you want any kind of response.

Besides, it's your Quran thats loaded with sick shit.

"Slay them wherever you find them...Idolatry is worse than carnage...Fight against them until idolatry is no more and God's religion reigns supreme." (Surah 2:190-)

"Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it." (Surah 2:216)

"If you should die or be slain in the cause of God, His forgiveness and His mercy would surely be better than all the riches..." (Surah 3:156-)

"Believers, do not make friends with any but your own people..."(Surah 3:118)

"Try as you may, you cannot treat all your wives impartially." (Surah 4:126-)

"The Jews and Christians say:'We are the children of God and His loved ones.' Say:'Why then does He punish you for your sins?" (Surah 5:18)

"Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends." (Surah 5:51)

Real peace & love you got there....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#595156 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to have passion without being passionate...
I'm not saying I don't want you to have a great life & find that Mr Right, I do want that for you!
But you'll never learn how to swim until you jump in the pool.
Be prepared to go through quite a few Mr Right Now's before you find your true love.
Aww, Thanks a bunch!:-X

Dw, I always keep my life jacket on! ;-)

Location hidden

#595157 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
yet I must repost this again..
You can post it as many times as you wish, it does NOT make it true.

What you are doing is a tactic called “argumentum ad nauseam” which is when someone makes a false statement, and through prolonged repetition people begin to believe that the false statement is true.

Who are you trying to convince, everyone else, or yourself?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595158 Jan 28, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
@RiversideRedneck...
I'd like a reply to this...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
Only cuz yer sweet.... I'll respond in CAPS.

Good. Now... take that same premise and apply it to past and current religious worldviews... then explain why religion should be exempted from the same sort of critical evaluation.

IT ISN'T EXEMPT. WE ADAPT AS WE SHOULD.

In any case... that's another assumption you're making there. It's but one possibility. Another is that we'll find out that what science tells us today will still be applicable in the future. Do you disagree?

YES I DISAGREE. WHAT SCIENCE TELLS US TODAY *COULD* STILL BE TRUTH IN THE FUTURE, BUT WHO'S TO SAY?

Your vehement defense of your religious worldview is based upon what you claim to know and nothing more. You're not interested in anything that contradicts that worldview because you're assuming that worldview is and will always be correct. Do you disagree?

IM VERY INTERSTED IN LEARNING NEW VIEWS & NEW TRUTHS. BUT IT'S DIFFICULT TO SEPERATE THE KNOWLEDGE FROM THE ASSUMPTIONS.

What I'm hearing you say is that science is a poor way of understanding anything because it DOES change and that religion is superior because it remains stagnant. Yes/No?

NO. SCIENCE IS PERFECT, FLAWLESS. IT'S THE WAY PEOPLE MISINTERPRET IT THAT BRINGS THE FLAWS.

That's where science prevails over religion >>> It's dynamic and not dogmatic.

IT'S VERY DOGMATIC. WHY WOULD YOU THINK OTHERWISE?

We colloquially refer to it as “learning”. What do you have against it? Pretend that I don't already know.

NOTHING.

And you take those assumptions as fact.

Projection.

It should be pointed out, that with regard to what was specifically being discussed (our current understanding of light), that that understanding can be demonstrated as valid... and that before you can argue that it's wrong, you first need to acquire the knowledge to discuss it intelligently.

You haven't done that.

You're under the assumption that people just have science preached to them and that they blindly assume it to be true. That's religion, not science.

THAT'S WHAT MOST PEOPLE SEEM TO DO. MOST PEOPLE AREN'T SCIENTISTS OF ANY KIND AND COULDN'T UNDERSTAND THE COMPLEX MATH IF THEY TRIED.

LIKE MIST PEOPLE IN RELIGION, MOST PEOPLE BELIEVING IN SCIENCE ARE BELIEVING BLINDLY.

It takes effort... something you seem unwilling to invest.

YOU KNOW THIS?

IS THAT YOUR DOGMA SHOWING?

You think that because you don't understand something, that no one does.

That, Sir, is arrogance.

BULLSHIT. THERE ARE MANY THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT I RELY ON OTHERS TO UNDERSTAND FOR ME.

YOU'RE THE SAME.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#595159 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
btw how do u quote each quotes inside like you did just now?
Magic.

Location hidden

#595160 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
at least we are not like you who are slaves to law, ethics and morals.
Yeah, it's called civilization.

You should try it some time when you're tired of living like a cave man.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595161 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I say..We believe God never has been produced or reproduces. God is 1 and that 1 is absolute it cannot be divided or multiplied.
Since you believe god reproduces...this opens up several argument.
upon reproducing does he waste or require energy?
has baby jesus had genes from God
was it sperms...1 single sperm or also many who could have by chance been twins instead of jesus?
upon reproducing was it biological like us consisting of organs and organelles?
The title “Son of God” does not mean Jesus was literally born from God. The Bible does not teach a physical relationship between God and Mary, as Muslims sometimes charge.

Jesus is the “exact representation” of God. Although one with His Father in essence, Jesus is also distinct in Person as God’s Son. God has revealed Himself as one God manifest in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Born to the virgin Mary, Jesus is fully God and fully man at the same time.

Location hidden

#595162 Jan 28, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Don't u know anything about the kamasutra?
I remember growing up I was obsessed with Kama Sutra. That stuff is deep.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595163 Jan 28, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Aww, Thanks a bunch!:-X
Dw, I always keep my life jacket on! ;-)
Good girl!

Just be safe & keep that head on straight. Don't fall for the first Redneck that crosses your way :)

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595164 Jan 28, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Magic.
The gathering?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min hojo 690,387
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 18 min swampmudd 41,829
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 57 min Tony 6,595
Would the world have been better off...without ... 4 hr true friend of dr... 10
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 7 hr Big Al 565
our STORE is starting on politics 10 hr Kill Your Television 3
Trump's "Russia Worries" louder than the noon sun 10 hr Paul is dead 14
More from around the web