“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#594660 Jan 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Are u the guy i spoke to about God-conscious being created the world and our word for God is brahma which means consciousness?
No. I don't believe in a "deity" of the sorts like unto man.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#594661 Jan 27, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
bc youre an EVIL PSYCHOPATH
brainwashed into HATING anyone who doesnt share your beliefs...
No, that would be YOU.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#594662 Jan 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Babe? In the jungle? That should be a film, i love Babe!
Nooo! not that kinda film, clean your mind! I mean the pig Babe!
There's only one pig for me, and his name is wi-wi-Wilbur.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#594663 Jan 27, 2013
River Tam wrote:
There is medicine.
Is penis sealing. Am Russian. You take penis sealing, you no more have clap, yes. Take take. Have lots. Russian women, very bad girl, yes.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#594664 Jan 27, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
if god was omnipotent allknowing you would have NO free will,as everything would be predestined anyway
I have often thought about this, sort of like a puzzle, and I have come to one conclusion that answers the paradox. Everyday you make hundreds of choices. Anyone may have a dramatic impact on your life. If you look at life as if it were a series of city streets, and you choose one and travel down it.

Now each "street" would give your life a different outcome. If you chose to go down one then it might lead to a dead end. If you chose to go down another it might lead to a unexpected surprise. Chose another and something bad might happen to you. Etc. Etc. So life can be predetermined AND allow free will at the same time, because you chose which outcome through your decisions. Or another way to explain it, while each "street" you choose to travel down would lead to a certain predestined outcome, you would still have free will in making choices throughout your life.

Location hidden

#594665 Jan 27, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
If they do have air bags, at least you'll know after they save your life. Dodge asks you to have faith.
I thought the new Dodges version of airbags is that they come with a bag of balloons that you have to blow up yourself.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594666 Jan 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the koran when i was 13, that's when i was a bit lost and trying to find some sort of meaning. But after reading the koran, all i got were nightmares! It's been along time since i read it, so i can't remember much in detail, but i know the things i read in the koran were evil! Not all, just most!
Of course u are allowed to beat women, u r the one that needs to read the koran! Beat them gently tho, not to harsh to leave a mark!
I'm being very serious! Raping women is not funny!
Don't give me your history, read the qur'an now show me a verse I won't accept what u say since ur either trolling or seriously insane.

Location hidden

#594667 Jan 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
FYI, I have a t-shirt that says golden balls!
Golden usually indicates the number 50, so is this another way of saying 50 year old balls?

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594668 Jan 27, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to ask me something about atheism?...
...Or tell me something about atheism?
Either way, I don't speak for all atheists.
Do you speak for all Muslims?
Yes

Yes

I speak of what I know, however I'm not a highly wise muslim, I'm merely a follower of Islam and I believe I have already said much here have a look for yourself http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TH2HS7P...

btw I'm pleased to know you speak for all atheists.. ;)

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#594669 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes
Then ask me.
Yes
Then tell me.
I speak of what I know, however I'm not a highly wise muslim, I'm merely a follower of Islam and I believe I have already said much here have a look for yourself http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TH2HS7P...
Already told you... I'll stay on this thread. There's nothing you can say on that thread that you can't say on this one.
btw I'm pleased to know you speak for all atheists.. ;)
You can't possibly be pleased about that... b'cuz I don't.

UK

#594670 Jan 27, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Then ask me.
<quoted text>
Then tell me.
<quoted text>
Already told you... I'll stay on this thread. There's nothing you can say on that thread that you can't say on this one.
<quoted text>
You can't possibly be pleased about that... b'cuz I don't.
I simply said their because I written a lot over their, moreover it won't be write to start a discussion here since this thread is not about atheists..

And yes I'm pleased to know because by doing so u have just shown that your a well assured atheist unlike others who I encountered.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#594671 Jan 27, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I'm surprised that you know about this. Not many people do. However it would hurt the US, upper Mexico and southern Canada, not much else directly. The volcanos in IceLand usually go off every 50 years and they haven't gone off for over 100 years so they are way over due, and they will kill off most of Earths population, starting with all of Europe. The economies around the world will also crash because airlines will not be able to fly, which means most of our food prices will go way up. Plus much of the vegetation will no longer grow because the temperatures will be like winter all year long and little sunlight. Volcanoes are really deadly.

You are mistaken about what devastation it would cause though, it would likely kill nearly everyone in the US and many more in after effects. But the very worst one is in Siberia. It erupted and laid a lava bed the size of US.

http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/supervol...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#594672 Jan 27, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Is penis sealing. Am Russian. You take penis sealing, you no more have clap, yes. Take take. Have lots. Russian women, very bad girl, yes.
Vodka and a small funnel?

Shaken, not stirred.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#594673 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply said their because I written a lot over their, moreover it won't be write to start a discussion here since this thread is not about atheists..
And yes I'm pleased to know because by doing so u have just shown that your a well assured atheist unlike others who I encountered.
This thread was started by, what I can only assume was, an atheist.

I'm an atheist.

You have have something to say to an atheist... this thread will do, and now's the time.

Cuz I'm getting ready to hit the sack!

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#594674 Jan 27, 2013
G'night.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594675 Jan 27, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread was started by, what I can only assume was, an atheist.
I'm an atheist.
You have have something to say to an atheist... this thread will do, and now's the time.
Cuz I'm getting ready to hit the sack!
sry I was away eating, well then ok I'll just paste what I said over there..-

I wish to know if a sophisticated atheist can be a good person. Good as in does not murder, steal, or cause harm in any way to himself or others. Since Atheists deny the existence of God I see no reason that they must be good. Say I'm an atheist this is how I think...if I can steal this mans money and get away with it why on earth will I say NO!!?? no one can punish me and I'll just be happy who cares if he is sad why would I have feelings for him? if he is sad why must I be sad, am I the one being sad or him? screw him let him be sad I'll just do it..Therefore, if an Atheist is a genius and cunning he will satisfy his desires with no remorse. He will kill steal do anything since there is no God.

If there is a an Atheist who is a good person he is a dumb ass because he can cheat and trick do whatever he wants without getting punished unless caught. Or not a complete Atheist meaning he still doubts the deny of God. If your an Atheist and have some feelings that you fear or anything it simply means you fell the presence of God but your just too scared to admit it.

That's why sophisticated Atheists are technically evil men and cannot be trusted, since they do not love God and fear his wrath.

its in human nature just as our friend was saying..evolution and caring which at the same time SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST. Back then their ideas were different kill and break others him in order that they fear yours. Rape their daughter in order that yours is not raped. You tell me you don't need God to teach you these. May be but it taught them. However, these are taught as a bases of building ones faith. There other others I can argue like...stop smoking no alcohol thats bad..If you came to me in 1000 years instead of saying I don't need God to teach me not to murder or still you'd say I don't need God to tell me don't drink smoke or masturbate.. This just keeps on. Unless you open your mind now.

Location hidden

#594676 Jan 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mistaken about what devastation it would cause though, it would likely kill nearly everyone in the US and many more in after effects. But the very worst one is in Siberia. It erupted and laid a lava bed the size of US.
Oh great, so now there's another one in Siberia? Wow, I thought global warming was going to be the end of use but it looks like a volcano will happen first...

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594677 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
"All we know for sure is that for as long as we as a species are on this planet that we will continue to try to learn as much about ourselves, and our planet as possible." That's exactly what I was waiting for u to say. Now u suggest this is acceptable? It is not. As you will struggle throughout your life forever you can never ever prove God's existence or disprove 100% certain with full accuracy. As I said before it is part of the test that u should believe in God with strong faith. Let me bring another example with the same idea. Do you know when you will die? no..therefore u should try and be good support your family as much as you can for u may die without repentance or atonement. I come to and say do good now not later, u might die now, seek forgive now, you don'thave a contract showing you what time you'll die same it is now we don't know when the day of judgement is just be sure to have faith (this is more towards pascal's wager) in fact yes what do u think of pascal's wager since u like logic and reasoning u should follow it (:
"That is very easy to prove. Anyone who is honestly interested in this can find many sources for verification." if you could u would..Show me!
I repeat

"All we know for sure is that for as long as we as a species are on this planet that we will continue to try to learn as much about ourselves, and our planet as possible." That's exactly what I was waiting for u to say. Now u suggest this is acceptable? It is not. As you will struggle throughout your life forever you can never ever prove God's existence or disprove 100% certain with full accuracy. As I said before it is part of the test that u should believe in God with strong faith. Let me bring another example with the same idea. Do you know when you will die? no..therefore u should try and be good support your family as much as you can for u may die without repentance or atonement. I come to and say do good now not later, u might die now, seek forgive now, you don'thave a contract showing you what time you'll die same it is now we don't know when the day of judgement is just be sure to have faith (this is more towards pascal's wager) in fact yes what do u think of pascal's wager since u like logic and reasoning u should follow it (:

"That is very easy to prove. Anyone who is honestly interested in this can find many sources for verification." if you could u would..Show me!

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594678 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
So first of all are you stating we will one day achieve ultimate knowledge and truth about everything? Thats impossible since knowledge is infinite as I could keep on for example argue what created matter, energ then creations themselves endless dimensions/time/space all those are infinite knowledge. Or do u believe we just live on never knowing the ultimate truth? Keep asking yourself how could all this be a coincidence how we all are right now in an organized system (meaning body) and the universe no chaos just a perfect system WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!
"Not at all. Religions came from myth which came from superstition." you youself cannot prove that..
"VMAT2 is a human gene, If it becomes defective then the person becomes attracted to religion and spiritual things in nature." thnx never knew such a thing, I'll look this up at once.
You did not say anything at this too..

So first of all are you stating we will one day achieve ultimate knowledge and truth about everything? Thats impossible since knowledge is infinite as I could keep on for example argue what created matter, energ then creations themselves endless dimensions/time/space all those are infinite knowledge. Or do u believe we just live on never knowing the ultimate truth? Keep asking yourself how could all this be a coincidence how we all are right now in an organized system (meaning body) and the universe no chaos just a perfect system WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!

"Not at all. Religions came from myth which came from superstition." you youself cannot prove that..

"VMAT2 is a human gene, If it becomes defective then the person becomes attracted to religion and spiritual things in nature." thnx never knew such a thing, I'll look this up at once.

I looked up that gene its still not 100% proven thats what they say..

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594679 Jan 27, 2013
@mylan plus you did not even tell me that its a theory this makes it even weaker...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 554,818
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min AN NFL FAN 119,217
Relaxation Tantric Massage Service in dubai out... 3 min Jenny 2
How i can win an iphone 5s!! 4 min WIN iPhone 1
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 5 min Naturally Wired 37,634
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 21 min Remnant of 144000 603,591
Holiday Wonderland 2 x 150 Lights Clear String ... 25 min anna 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 175,036
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Rick in Kansas 263,421
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr maikel 177

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE