Prove there's a god.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#595016 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell would want 72 virgins, anyway??
Why not 72 slutty braods that know what they're doing?
either way you will have 71 bitching, and 50% intermittent whining
and a 99% real risk of getting knifed in your sleep, every night.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#595017 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell would want 72 virgins, anyway??
Why not 72 slutty braods that know what they're doing?
Who said virgins don't know what we're doing? It's not f*cking rocket science. I admit it gets better with practice, but so do all other things! And some people are naturally more talented than others! ;-)

These are virgins that are made specially for u for sex, so they know everything, they have just not been touched by another man!

O Redneck, u know nothing!:-p

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#595018 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sorry, I was thinking "headboard", not "wall"....
;)
....huff....

"Everything's a nail to a hammer..." ~

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#595019 Jan 28, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Because in Islam you get to shut up, and after that you can cover up, and after that pray. What you aren't converting right away?
What? R u saying i talk to much, wear revealing clothes and i don't pray?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#595020 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Steven for replying.
"You're saying that your ONLY reason for not stealing, lying, raping, murdering, etc... is fear of holy retribution?" -
Many kept on asking me this, that's why I suggested u go read the thread I opened...anyway NO fear is one of the attributes we, not only fear but because we are devoted and love our god, we are faithful. Plus not just that it is also because in our nature (which as u believe) we are this way. this was instilled in us by God in case the righteous path has not reached you, thus you won't become a murderer because of those feelings God has instilled within you.
You're begging the question >>> What god?

Your god? The Christian god? Are they the same god?

Some other god?

Your holy book is relatively new by comparison. The KJV Bible is even newer. We have the Hebrew Bible and several other religions' texts at least as old as it is. What is it that should make yours, or anyone else's, appeal to anyone with the common sense to understand that they're all written by primitive men with primitive desires living in primitive societies?

They (religions and their respective gods and texts) CAN'T all be right. There are too many conflicting stories and philosophies for that to be possible.

They CAN all be wrong... which is why I, as an atheist, show no favoritism with respect the claims and assertions made by any single one of them... yours not withstanding.

YOUR god and YOUR religion are YOUR burdens and YOUR problems.

Thanks, but no thanks... I'm doing just fine without them.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#595021 Jan 28, 2013
"How can one be a Muslim *and* a good person? It's obvious the two are mutually exclusive to one another. If a Muslim is a good person, then they're that way in spite of their religion... not because of it." -
Not necessarily, have u forgotten hypocrites? Also someone could be a good person, as in our religion, we do not believe all those who are not religious go to hell..(or did you have that in mind?) upon death we can never know, for only God is all-knowing(omniscient - mr.chater..something loves that word) God will judge him. Not us, therefore we have no right to judge people even if they are not religious ones. Hence, a good person can be anyone, muslim or non-muslim. However, I simply cannot understand a good atheist if he has the chance to do bad, as long as he gets away with it and with his desire he would do it 100% unless he still slightly believes in God or is mentally retarded.
Fugg your god! Fugg all gods!

Does that sound like someone that even slightly fears that a god's gonna punish him? Does that sound like someone that, assuming a god does exist, believes it would give a sh!t what he thinks?

If you think I'm mentally retarded... well, if you're unable to realize that I'm not... then maybe you are.

I dunno. I don't care.
"Do you deny that the atrocious behavior of Muslims... ALL MUSLIMS; every single one of them... their vile, despicable, and evil deeds... are perpetrated in effort to align themselves with and to please Allah?" -
Those whom you speak of are simply non-muslims in our eyes, as they would be opposing our religion, therefore are not accepted as on of us."But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion." which religion would that be? Islam (shiite path never) perhaps what u speak of are the extremists wahhabis whom I've already mentioned to redneck.
Why should I accept your claims over those made by any other religious adherent?

Does something make you think Prof. Weinberg may have been singling out Islam with that quote of his that I tacked on to the end of my post? A guilty conscience perhaps?

Why should the "Shiite path" be given special consideration? Because it's the path you chose?

Why don't good Muslims do something about bad Muslims? Why don't good Christians do something about bad Christians? Why do they both, instead, slander each other and anyone else not agreeing with them?

Why do all of you ignore your own 'screw-ups'?

IOW... if you want to admonish a Wahhabi, then why tell an atheist how evil atheists are? Why not tell a Wahhabi?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#595022 Jan 28, 2013
...how evil a Wahhabi is?

“Don't try to goad me...”

Since: Nov 07

... I'm a goadless heathen.

#595023 Jan 28, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I saw Poly as recently as yesterday, but I can't recall where - if I come across him again, I'll let you know...
Hey Mac, thanks. Still partying, I see. Have fun.

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#595024 Jan 28, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
What? R u saying i talk to much, wear revealing clothes and i don't pray?
No no internet for Muslim women either.
They too much evil out there.
I didn't say those were my rules, I have only one rule.

No rules!

#595025 Jan 28, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
"Since the chances of random effects resulting in the creation of the world as it is right now, is hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighly insanely "
We tend to have to scale things to understand them sometimes. Look at it this way, everything has a
window of opportunity. But there are many windows on a path. This path of windows stretches beyond sight, a further. To understand the processes that created the Earth you have to think like James Hutton did.
Deep time 4.7 billion years is a number hard to imagine really, and evolution is this same way.
To understand them you have to conquer the idea of scale, and deep time.
Learn this if nothing else from me, Deep time.
To paraphrase, "Every thing that is possible, no matter how improbable, becomes certain given enough time."

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595027 Jan 28, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...you can present your refutation at any time.
I do not have to since I already did. If u want more refutations, simply remind me the name of this law or view. Or must I go back in my book searching the name?

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595028 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice.
Did you get that response from a can?
Funny how I comment that your religion perpetuates hatred & murder and you don't even flinch.....
I am a wonderful person, but I don't suffer fools gladly.
Why would I flinch for something not worth it? your mere views proved nothing towards me I simply shut u down, thus the best response u can come up with is insult and offense, since you cannot reason with me.

"I am a wonderful person, but I don't suffer fools gladly." your sure? I highly doubt that look at what u just said in your previous post. such a brilliant contradiction, a magnifecent work of art. As you say yes I truly think your a wonderful person to look at, I really admire your shape and figure. With a brain of an infant. Keep on insulting and offending other religions, since you can never match up to my reasoning.

Btw I did not hear from you about you several versions of the bible, which some guy here states (delusions).

#595030 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no atheist can provide a strong counter argument against what I posted about the sick child. Only difference shows is that we love that child more than you do. You only use the poor child for hatred against God
If your god is omniscient, then what does he need to "test"? And your omnibenevolent god allows genocide? As a test?

Do you really think about any of this nonsense?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#595031 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
Well Assuming it was "by design" how can it be proven
How? Isn't that what science is all about? And who are you to ask about proof when you believe is a man made religion that has never proven anything about itself. Let your religion tell you what to believe. Your religion is your slave master, and you are its slave. That's the way your religion likes it, and apparently that's the way you like it.
and most importantly no purpose in life that we are all here by a minute coincedence
Yeah, just keep telling yourself that there is no purpose to help your fellow man.

Keep telling yourself that there is no purpose in trying to make this world a better place.

Keep telling yourself that there is no purpose to stop corruption when you find it.

Keep telling yourself that there is no purpose in elevating mankind thorough education.

Keep telling yourself that there is no purpose to volunteer and help those who are less fortunate.

Keep telling yourself that there is no purpose in showing acts of kindness.

If we don't hear back from you, we'll just figure that you and your kind were on the evening news trying to hurt one another.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#595032 Jan 28, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
You're begging the question >>> What god?
Your god? The Christian god? Are they the same god?
Some other god?
Your holy book is relatively new by comparison. The KJV Bible is even newer. We have the Hebrew Bible and several other religions' texts at least as old as it is. What is it that should make yours, or anyone else's, appeal to anyone with the common sense to understand that they're all written by primitive men with primitive desires living in primitive societies?
They (religions and their respective gods and texts) CAN'T all be right. There are too many conflicting stories and philosophies for that to be possible.
They CAN all be wrong... which is why I, as an atheist, show no favoritism with respect the claims and assertions made by any single one of them... yours not withstanding.
YOUR god and YOUR religion are YOUR burdens and YOUR problems.
Thanks, but no thanks... I'm doing just fine without them.
I agree with you, however the God I follow does not meet up the expecations of the God u have in mind, nor any similar to what christians and other religions believe. I mentioned before that I'm a muslim shiite (I worship only 1 God "Allah")

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#595033 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, my seriously unfunny friend. A joke.
No, my seriously unfunny friend- your jokes are never funny.....your sense of humor is seriously sophomoric at best.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#595034 Jan 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It's been so long you forgot how cherry feels? That's too bad. Don't hit the wife's for a couple of months, then go see/feel the difference. It gets very soft and silky when you give it a rest.
My wife's got the magic jay jay. It returns to a virgin-like state after each use, just no cherry :)

Besides, it's more than the soft & silky feeling, it's how the woman moves her body, hie she kisses, hie she do what she do.

Virginia are lame f_cks. They can have their supposed 72. Who wants to teach 72 chicks hue to screw? blah

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595035 Jan 28, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> either way you will have 71 bitching, and 50% intermittent whining
and a 99% real risk of getting knifed in your sleep, every night.
And 72 "you'll call me tomorrow, right?"

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#595036 Jan 28, 2013
Cvvl wrote:
<quoted text>
To paraphrase, "Every thing that is possible, no matter how improbable, becomes certain given enough time."

Putting it this way 4.7 billion years.
To just count to 1 billion takes..

999,999,999 seconds or
16666666 minutes or
277777 hours or
11574 days or
385 months or
32 years.

You could start counting the years that passed on Earth,
and spend your whole life counting them.

That's enough years for evolution to happen I think

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595037 Jan 28, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said virgins don't know what we're doing? It's not f*cking rocket science. I admit it gets better with practice, but so do all other things! And some people are naturally more talented than others! ;-)
These are virgins that are made specially for u for sex, so they know everything, they have just not been touched by another man!
O Redneck, u know nothing!:-p
Thfftpfftgrrrghht.....

I've been with two virguns before, I sum them up in one word.

Boring.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min truth 641,126
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Buck Crick 37,595
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 min Cousin of Pipek 44,272
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 5 min Johnny 4,846
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min LAWEST100 618,325
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min MUQ2 280,857
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 14 min Paul is dead 4,051
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min Aussie Kev 104,611
More from around the web