|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you love that word. Well if we keep on like this we'll simply reach skepticism r u one? well then prove to me your existence I think your a delusion..:P
I am a rational skeptic, If I do not exist in your delusion, why would you respond to me, that you do is evidence that you believe I do exist.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>No, I've heard many women use that word and it sounds less interesting so this is specific to you. I've seen you use that word in many different sentences, and each time it sounds romantic. Not sure what it is. Maybe you have a career as a rap singer.
Yh, i love fish and chips too, just the chips tho!

What? u mean the word f*ck? It sounds romantic when i say f*ck?

Did u read my dirty remix song that i did?

@nano...I know u like me, just admit it! You shouldn't hide these kinda things, it's bad for u! You actions speak louder than words!

@Thunder 42.....what where u doing in the dessert? I bet u were really sweeting a lot! ;-)

OK, i should just stick to using the word f*ck!

Since: May 11

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no penalty but if we were at wars and you were one of us than became an infidel, we would kill you since your an enemy to God. Than again that was many years ago at war times, we have something that we do now. It is something like, reasoning and not acting just by reading and listening what to do ignorantly. We do not follow our religion blindly we also support stuff like good intentions matters more than doing good.
"Since he left the Islam, he will be invited to express his regret. If he does not regret, he will be killed pertaining to rights and obligations of the Islamic law." This fatwa also applies to the children of the man concerned if they had reached the age of maturity when they had left islam.

This is a legal opinion from Al-Azhar University in Cairo, I studied the comparative law of religions and I asked the same question of a Mufti who came to lecture us. He wasn`t very happy I asked it either because he couldn`t answer it honestly either.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to learn words with more than a couple syllables.
Definition of ANTHROPOMORPHIZE
transitive verb
: to attribute human form or personality to
intransitive verb
: to attribute human form or personality to things not human
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ant...
Well this is like what I said then the only differences in what I know is entrails are the remaining parts of the dead, the rest is almost the same though. Oh and cmon I think I'm good for my age I'm younger than 25 just so u know ;)

@milen and karl don't worry I'll reply soon just got too busy

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
waiting >>>>..........
I did actually I opened a new thread called it Are Atheists Good People look it up oh and plz the Pole version x)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Clementia wrote:
What? u mean the word f*ck? It sounds romantic when i say f*ck?
Gee, if I didn't know better then I'd think it was valentines day.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
"if you were raised atheist,gods and hell woud mean nothing to you" I had my doubts in my religion and got disturbed when I reached 20, but after that I begun reading the fiq and sharee'a instead of only relying on the bases of our religion.I also read the bible and torah, plus came across many other religions. Until I have researched, studied well, I then came across Sayid Ammar which I pasted the link in a previous post. If u wish to hear just google Sayid Ammar and hear some of his lectures all in English. And now I'm relaxed, my parents brought me up as a muslim yes. Back then I use to say I'm a muslim because I was born to be a muslim and brought up this way. Now I say, I'm a muslim because I want to be and that I know it is the right path.
believers!

the probability that they accept the religion of their youth is very high, do you not wonder why?

and tell

when one says to you they were raised a christian, and now believe it is the true path, what say you?

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are your intestines where they are? Why aren't they somewhere else? What about your other organs? It took a lot of time for life to evolve. No one can say why we became the way we are. We are still learning how the body works. For example; they now know that you heart can store certain types of memories, just like your brain. Why that's like that who knows. It is what it is.
<quoted text>
Not at all. Religions came from myth which came from superstition.
<quoted text>
VMAT2 is a human gene, If it becomes defective then the person becomes attracted to religion and spiritual things in nature. Very similar to how some people can become addicted to alcohol or gambling.
http://www.amazon.com/God-Gene-Faith-Hardwire...
So first of all are you stating we will one day achieve ultimate knowledge and truth about everything? Thats impossible since knowledge is infinite as I could keep on for example argue what created matter, energ then creations themselves endless dimensions/time/space all those are infinite knowledge. Or do u believe we just live on never knowing the ultimate truth? Keep asking yourself how could all this be a coincidence how we all are right now in an organized system (meaning body) and the universe no chaos just a perfect system WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!

"Not at all. Religions came from myth which came from superstition." you youself cannot prove that..

"VMAT2 is a human gene, If it becomes defective then the person becomes attracted to religion and spiritual things in nature." thnx never knew such a thing, I'll look this up at once.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
don't worry I was playin too ;)
I love kittens too they are cute ^^
but my fav animals are penguins CUTENESS TO THE MAX!!!
Cows are cute, too! and so are pigs!

Since: May 11

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I did actually I opened a new thread called it Are Atheists Good People look it up oh and plz the Pole version x)
Excellent loaded question, maybe I`ll open an "Are most terrorists muslim?" or "Is islam the religion of peace?".

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are not Muslim, Islamic, or christian.
I am a muslim yes but as I said I'm a muslim shiite not a sunni which many of you misunderstand a lot of things about us.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? look at the universe now how big is that...God can create anything form the tinyist to the giants of giants. Time and space? there is nothing God cannot do.
except prove himself real

the god you imagine is a projection of your psyche, that is why the god is so evil

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Shush you, don't remind them that they have always failed to run me off, it's fun making them betray their ignorance and stupidity for all to see. ;)
SORRY! I'll be careful to give out less information, next time!

I'll give out the wrong one actually!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
...Thats impossible since knowledge is infinite ...
You are saying you know this? That is an assertion that requires a lot of evidence as well.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad to hear that...then why what would u or anyone else here say about my view on the sick child conv?
really sick aplogetic

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
it claims there is a god
you have no evidence
so it is a lie
your apologetic is as weak as the christian, did you steal theirs?
"it claims there is a god" yes but did it say a visible god if you open your mind a bit God=must be unseen otherwise how can he be God since Unseen is superior than seen I mentioned to you before SOVEREIGN go read about that.

you have no evidence what evidence do u want, anything we show u you keep on denying if your hard headed how do u expect to achieve anything?

"so it is a lie" you just mad a false claim now you prove ot me that it is a lie

"your apologetic is as weak as the christian, did you steal theirs?" I can ask you the same your refusal of Gods existence is weak as the infidels did you take theirs?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are stuff I posted here before -
I think the best way to prove God exists is deep withing you, yourself. For instance, if you are at peril, sudden death...trust me you will feel that there is no one that can help you but deep inside you, u absolutely feel that God is watching you and can save you, also when ppl that are dying they scream hard (normal sane people) why? its simple when your dying that exact moment you feel everything and u believe in heaven/hell and God etc.
Also, let me point out one thing you should all bear in mind...If I proved 100% the existence of God for example logic calculations and stuff, then there will be no meaning in life. Living on Earth is a test for us all, God tests those who are faithful to him not those who try and identify his existence.
Imam Ali a.s said one who looks into Gods creations, his faith will strengthen towards God, one who looks into God himself, his faith will weaken towards God.
If someone could prove God's existence 100% then there is no test and we should all not be here on Earth.
Our theories can not be applied to God for example we say God is 1 and then you could come to me and say well 1 is a number it can be divided therefore we can divide god or do anything and apply our theories. However the case is that 1 cannot be multiplied divided subtracted etc that 1 is absolute. Also, to all other logic and the dumb Scientology
that is not proof
that is apologetic, and poor at that.

your god is that which you do not understand, and that is why your god has so much power

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you follow a vile god and a sick philosophy, it is quite natural to despise such weak thinking
I see so its not the first one, wretched fool I'll blather out endless shit about you, but its a waste. Your nothing but scum ^^

don't know why I enjoy saying your scum haaaaaah :D

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
that silly book claims there is a god
no evidence, just a lie
Do have have problems reading? I said point out a false acquisition about any creations or earth that is placed in the quran and show me.

Just something for u to know God is not a creation nor a subject or any part of earth so God does not count.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a muslim yes but as I said I'm a muslim shiite not a sunni which many of you misunderstand a lot of things about us.
When u say shiite, u do mean shia, right?

Look, u might be a sunni or shia but u r a sect of Islam. The foundation of your belief is Islam! You have not separated yourself from Islam, u guys have just created lots of branches.

Iran is also mainly shia, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

410 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 10 min Johnny 1,537
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min godChild 115,281
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min Pegasus 256,642
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 24 min andet1987 3,976
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 29 min shyam 498
Aiding the hearing impaired 36 min Zoundshearing 6
Last Word + 2 41 min andet1987 212
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr atemcowboy 532,916
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 hr kalei 79
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 14 hr Drom Jagter 54
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••