Since: May 11

Glasgow, UK

#594488 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
My religion has the best of love, passion, kindness and all other attributes. It has never failed me. I do not see any weakness, if I have I would have became an atheist such as yourself.
What is the penalty for apostacy in islam?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#594489 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
My religion has the best of love, passion, kindness and all other attributes. It has never failed me. I do not see any weakness, if I have I would have became an atheist such as yourself.
So you are not Muslim, Islamic, or christian.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#594490 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats a palmdale? a tree? O:
Palmdale is a miserable "high desert" city north of Los Angeles.

Keep driving north and you'll hit Lancaster, which is equally squalid.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#594491 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies? The quran mentions the world is spherical in shape is that a lie? also mentions many more, suck as the ants break when stepped on instead of squashed, because scientists proved that ants' bodies are mostly solid and breakable..is that a lie? there is nothing you can prove wrong in the quran I know you like facts so read the facts in the quran about the creations and earth and just point out a single lie if you can.
it claims there is a god

you have no evidence

so it is a lie

your apologetic is as weak as the christian, did you steal theirs?

Long Beach, CA

#594492 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
don't worry I was playin too ;)
I love kittens too they are cute ^^
but my fav animals are penguins CUTENESS TO THE MAX!!!
Cute, but not good as pets.

Nature has blessed penguins with a very special defensive skill.

The technical term is "projectile defecation."

Not difficult to figure out.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594493 Jan 27, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you follow an abrahamic religion?
no I'm a Muslim Shiite.

Long Beach, CA

#594494 Jan 27, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> You will be free of religion in North Korea. Bring a candle. Have a nice trip!
I am free from religion within my home, family, workplace, and circle of friends.

Life is good.

And you, my good sir or madam, are a miserable misanthrope.

Location hidden

#594495 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Its either one of those two - you have heard wrong about us/ met bad muslims who we do not see them as ones or simply lying/just despise us for some reason you won't tell..
you follow a vile god and a sick philosophy, it is quite natural to despise such weak thinking

Location hidden

#594496 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
you have not answered me well.. I said point out a LIE in the quran about creations or earth now. Just one thing if you can find any. Simply google quran in English and see if you find a lie there. If you do you have my word that I will be a non-muslim, Lets see if you can show me if u dare.
that silly book claims there is a god

no evidence, just a lie

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#594497 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? look at the universe now how big is that...God can create anything form the tinyist to the giants of giants. Time and space? there is nothing God cannot do.
That is a belief, that man has created, and possibly could be true, but most likely is not, since we have never found the slightest bit of evidence to indicate that any of the myths about gods are actually true.

I don't dislike Muslims, either, though I am a bit ticked off with some of the fanatical activities going on in the world today perpetrated by them, not helped any by the USA leading wars against them. My wife's sister is a Muslim, and I can't dislike her, especially as I will likely see her in a few days, since we are leaving tomorrow morning to spend two months very near her.

The explanations to support how the Quran is proved by science and/or vice versa though are the weakest ones that I have ever heard put forth by believers in a god. I have listened to the Indian medical doctor/Muslim speaker/hate monger, Naik talking about 'all' the things found in the Quran that has since been proved by science, and a person would know, with little or no science knowledge (which I do have, since I have a degree in science), is absolute nonsense.

I have heard it said that even some Muslims don't like him, because he does more to harm Islam than he does to support it by his complete lack of intelligence he exhibits in his speeches. He sort of does to Islam what Fred Phelps does to homophobia, IMO.

The only thing he really seems capable of is memorizing and quoting great lengths of both Quran and Bible verses ad nauseum, and often in the original languages (at least of the Quran). I personally could not sit through a whole speech if I was physically at one, because both his manner of speaking and his lack of common sense would be too upsetting.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594498 Jan 27, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the penalty for apostacy in islam?
there is no penalty but if we were at wars and you were one of us than became an infidel, we would kill you since your an enemy to God. Than again that was many years ago at war times, we have something that we do now. It is something like, reasoning and not acting just by reading and listening what to do ignorantly. We do not follow our religion blindly we also support stuff like good intentions matters more than doing good.

Glasgow, UK

#594499 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
no I'm a Muslim Shiite.
...so you follow one of the abrahamic faiths.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#594500 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
no I'm a Muslim Shiite.
Then when you said "My religion has the best of love, passion, kindness and all other attributes. It has never failed me. I do not see any weakness, if I have I would have became an atheist such as yourself. " .... you were lying.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#594501 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
My religion has the best of love, passion, kindness and all other attributes.
Yeah we see it everyday on the evening news.

Location hidden

#594502 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you love that word. Well if we keep on like this we'll simply reach skepticism r u one? well then prove to me your existence I think your a delusion..:P
I am a rational skeptic, If I do not exist in your delusion, why would you respond to me, that you do is evidence that you believe I do exist.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#594503 Jan 27, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>No, I've heard many women use that word and it sounds less interesting so this is specific to you. I've seen you use that word in many different sentences, and each time it sounds romantic. Not sure what it is. Maybe you have a career as a rap singer.
Yh, i love fish and chips too, just the chips tho!

What? u mean the word f*ck? It sounds romantic when i say f*ck?

Did u read my dirty remix song that i did?

@nano...I know u like me, just admit it! You shouldn't hide these kinda things, it's bad for u! You actions speak louder than words!

@Thunder 42.....what where u doing in the dessert? I bet u were really sweeting a lot! ;-)

OK, i should just stick to using the word f*ck!

Glasgow, UK

#594504 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no penalty but if we were at wars and you were one of us than became an infidel, we would kill you since your an enemy to God. Than again that was many years ago at war times, we have something that we do now. It is something like, reasoning and not acting just by reading and listening what to do ignorantly. We do not follow our religion blindly we also support stuff like good intentions matters more than doing good.
"Since he left the Islam, he will be invited to express his regret. If he does not regret, he will be killed pertaining to rights and obligations of the Islamic law." This fatwa also applies to the children of the man concerned if they had reached the age of maturity when they had left islam.

This is a legal opinion from Al-Azhar University in Cairo, I studied the comparative law of religions and I asked the same question of a Mufti who came to lecture us. He wasn`t very happy I asked it either because he couldn`t answer it honestly either.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594505 Jan 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to learn words with more than a couple syllables.
Definition of ANTHROPOMORPHIZE
transitive verb
: to attribute human form or personality to
intransitive verb
: to attribute human form or personality to things not human
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ant...
Well this is like what I said then the only differences in what I know is entrails are the remaining parts of the dead, the rest is almost the same though. Oh and cmon I think I'm good for my age I'm younger than 25 just so u know ;)

@milen and karl don't worry I'll reply soon just got too busy

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594506 Jan 27, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
waiting >>>>..........
I did actually I opened a new thread called it Are Atheists Good People look it up oh and plz the Pole version x)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#594507 Jan 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
What? u mean the word f*ck? It sounds romantic when i say f*ck?
Gee, if I didn't know better then I'd think it was valentines day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Porkpie Hat 259,575
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min mike 601,115
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min truth 542,727
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 29 min Patrick n Angela 227,595
The Anti-Christ 32 min Bev Jamison 8
Louie Farrakahn leading millions straight to hell. 35 min Bev Jamison 9
Hollywood Libtards dedicated to ASSIST in destr... 38 min Bev Jamison 6
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 59 min bad bob 173,701

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••