Prove there's a god.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#594982 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I remember. All Jews have big noses, fat wallets & last names that end in "stein"...
Do not fk with me.

http://reformjudaismmag.org/Articles/index.cf...

I have all day and I'm always right.

xD

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594984 Jan 28, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
I kinda figured you were gonna go in that direction.
What you have there isn't a question, but instead, an accusation disguised as a question.
Lemme get this straight...
You're saying that your ONLY reason for not stealing, lying, raping, murdering, etc... is fear of holy retribution? And that anyone not fearing as you do that doesn't do those things is a "dumb ass" because they're not taking full advantage of all the world has to offer... primarily at the expense of those not "sophisticated" enough to compete and do the same?
That speaks volumes about your own desires. You don't give a sh!t about anything or anyone other than yourself. Your reason for not acting on your TRUE desires is ultimately a selfish one >>> Your only concern is your own well being in the afterlife.
What if I ask you a “question” loaded with buckshot, like the following?...
---
How can one be a Muslim *and* a good person? It's obvious the two are mutually exclusive to one another. If a Muslim is a good person, then they're that way in spite of their religion... not because of it.
Do you deny that the atrocious behavior of Muslims... ALL MUSLIMS; every single one of them... their vile, despicable, and evil deeds... are perpetrated in effort to align themselves with and to please Allah?
---
First... tell me how a genuinely and sincerely peaceful, loving, and kindhearted Muslim would react.
Then... tell me how you would react.
---
"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. "
~Steven Weinberg~
Thanks Steven for replying.

"You're saying that your ONLY reason for not stealing, lying, raping, murdering, etc... is fear of holy retribution?" -

Many kept on asking me this, that's why I suggested u go read the thread I opened...anyway NO fear is one of the attributes we, not only fear but because we are devoted and love our god, we are faithful. Plus not just that it is also because in our nature (which as u believe) we are this way. this was instilled in us by God in case the righteous path has not reached you, thus you won't become a murderer because of those feelings God has instilled within you.

"How can one be a Muslim *and* a good person? It's obvious the two are mutually exclusive to one another. If a Muslim is a good person, then they're that way in spite of their religion... not because of it." -

Not necessarily, have u forgotten hypocrites? Also someone could be a good person, as in our religion, we do not believe all those who are not religious go to hell..(or did you have that in mind?) upon death we can never know, for only God is all-knowing(omniscient - mr.chater..something loves that word) God will judge him. Not us, therefore we have no right to judge people even if they are not religious ones. Hence, a good person can be anyone, muslim or non-muslim. However, I simply cannot understand a good atheist if he has the chance to do bad, as long as he gets away with it and with his desire he would do it 100% unless he still slightly believes in God or is mentally retarded.

"Do you deny that the atrocious behavior of Muslims... ALL MUSLIMS; every single one of them... their vile, despicable, and evil deeds... are perpetrated in effort to align themselves with and to please Allah?" -

Those whom you speak of are simply non-muslims in our eyes, as they would be opposing our religion, therefore are not accepted as on of us.

"But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion." which religion would that be? Islam (shiite path never) perhaps what u speak of are the extremists wahhabis whom I've already mentioned to redneck.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594985 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. So do the innocent victims of Islamic terrorist bombings demonize Islam?
F_ck Islam. F_ck Allah.
Your religion perpetuates hatred & murder.
May I ask what is your faith in Christianity? I have many fellow christans and are wonderful people unlike you, who simple has just shown me that your a shame to the name of Christianity itself. Since your religion influences others to convert to its right path, I only see you doing the opposite. Ar eyou sure your not a zionist by any chance?

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594986 Jan 28, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I ain't racist!
I never said that, u liar, your bums on fire!
Oh I see, can't seem to stay away can u! Awwww, i like u too, nano!
Are u angry coz i blew BobLoblah some kisses? Or u jealous coz he gettin' me a present and not u!:-p
you know BobLoblah? that guy is the funniest I ever met!! BobLoblah is a bit forgetful, BobLoblah says his name alot or else he forgets. lmao XD

Never and Ever
BobLoblah

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594987 Jan 28, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?”
1)Evil has a purpose, God has created "Iblees" (shataan) for a reason and testing his creations.
2)Yes and No he is not malevolent, as I mentioned above..
3)...NO
4) no comment

5) This is old man we took this in philosophy and its easily refutable.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594988 Jan 28, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not an atheist, u muppet! Well, i probably am for u!
What? Where u get that idea from? I love children, they're my life!!
I was referring to atheists, since your not than why reply?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#594989 Jan 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> And therefore, could not possibly relay any message from any deity correctly. So why would any deity chose such a flawed recourse of action when it is omnipotent?
When you have to choose between an imperfect human or an imperfect human, you'll likely pick the imperfect human...
christianity is EVIL

West Pubnico, Canada

#594990 Jan 28, 2013
my name is wrote:
Prove their is NO GOD can you do this????
of course

www.evilbible.com/Impossible.htm

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594991 Jan 28, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
If god is omniscient there can be no freewill if he knows all possible outcomes and sits idly by if they be good bad or tragic.
It`s not a difficult concept to grasp. Either he knows the plan or there is no plan, if there is no plan then he isnt god.
God is omniscient, but that does not mean you have the will to choose your path, you can now sin or do good, its your choice, if your meaning that since God knows what u will do than it is not called free will? your wrong he knows, but he is not controlling you, your the one who can either create yourself a bright future or not. For example if u have been bad, ill mannered and so, then u visit your family and do good. God removes the terrible obstacles that were about to crumple you. Nothing is fixed as u think, for God is also omnipotent and there is nothing he cannot do.
endtime

AOL

#594992 Jan 28, 2013

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

christianity is EVIL

West Pubnico, Canada

#594993 Jan 28, 2013
Fibers wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, look at this. In math, there is no definition of "point". Because if you try to define it, you have to use a different word from "point" and you have to define that word with another different word. So you choose point as "undefined" and define other terms by "point".
So, Let me ask you a question. What caused the universe? Big bang. What caused the big bang? Some says collision of membranes (m-theory). What caused the membranes? I can just ask these questions forever. So I need God, an infinite and undefinable thing to resolve this issue.
It is not a proof, but every proof requires intuition. That's the intutition.
I think universe always existed in some form or shape and is part of Multiverse,and science backs this theory just fine..no gods needed

&sn s=em
christianity is EVIL

West Pubnico, Canada

#594994 Jan 28, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are here only to try to convert people, even if it means lying to do so.
his religion forbids music can you believe that?
LOL
aint gonna convert too many w such dumfk rules

Since: May 11

Glasgow, UK

#594995 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
1)Evil has a purpose, God has created "Iblees" (shataan) for a reason and testing his creations.
2)Yes and No he is not malevolent, as I mentioned above..
3)...NO
4) no comment
5) This is old man we took this in philosophy and its easily refutable.
...you can present your refutation at any time.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#594996 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
you know BobLoblah? that guy is the funniest I ever met!! BobLoblah is a bit forgetful, BobLoblah says his name alot or else he forgets. lmao XD
Never and Ever
BobLoblah
Of course i know him, we are old buddies, we go back along time! I've known him years (topix years), he is really funny, i call him Bobby Lobby lah, coz it sounds so cute!

Location hidden

#594997 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to atheists, since your not than why reply?
Oh, coz i'm seriously insane!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#594998 Jan 28, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
If god is omniscient there can be no freewill if he knows all possible outcomes and sits idly by if they be good bad or tragic.
I suppose you missed the part where YOU wrote that God "sits idly by" Meaning He doesn't interfere, meaning we have free will, whether or not He knows what we're going to do.

Location hidden

#594999 Jan 28, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
his religion forbids music can you believe that?
LOL
aint gonna convert too many w such dumfk rules
R u bloody joking?

U know, u even know how many fools convert to islam? Men, i kinda get but women, WTF! The women don't even get 72 virgin men! So why, SO WHY O WHY?

The thing about their religion is that once u become a muslim, Allah forgives u, so u can listen to music, do all the bad stuff, the real bad stuff too, then Allah still forgives u coz u muslim, coz that's the 'TRUE PATH'!!

The End!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595000 Jan 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>grrrr....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dfH_7ltWvS8XX....
mehrowr....
Is there to bang your head against a wall in a good way?

:)

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595001 Jan 28, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong- again. While I'm not a practicing Jew, that IS the religion I was born INTO.
And having been born INTO the Jewish religion, I am one of MANY Jews who does NOT have a big nose, who does NOT have a fat wallet and whose last name does NOT end in "stein".
Bad enough that you stereotype- seems to be your favorite pastime; but you're so off on your stereotypes that it's not even funny.
Yeah, yeah....I know- you were "joking" (yet again- right?)
Yes, my seriously unfunny friend. A joke.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#595002 Jan 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Do not fk with me.
http://reformjudaismmag.org/Articles/index.cf...
I have all day and I'm always right.
xD
How can you always be right when I'm always right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Behewawawawawa 42,009
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 16 min Rabbis on the Run 129
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 43 min Paul McCartney is... 618
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 48 min Rabbis on the Run 690,456
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 1 hr Paul McCartney is... 107
our STORE is starting on politics 2 hr Curious 4
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 3 hr USA-1 39,274
More from around the web