|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The Qur'an is just another guide of ideology to align people to an cause in effort to build a Empire. As a follower you agree, I do not agree with the Torah the Qur'an or the Holy Bible.
The lie is simple on your behalf, the
Qur'an is God's direct words revealed in Arabic to the Prophet Muhammad.
A lie as much as the Torah is God's direct words or the bible being God's direct words.
you have not answered me well.. I said point out a LIE in the quran about creations or earth now. Just one thing if you can find any. Simply google quran in English and see if you find a lie there. If you do you have my word that I will be a non-muslim, Lets see if you can show me if u dare.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
An entomologist YOU are not, an ants body is mostly made of chitin (polysaccharides) we take this in primary school...
Um ... again, no. It's mostly soft tissue, like all animals, the skeleton is on the outside, that's the difference. Gah, so you didn't even make it out of third grade.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
Explain how "thinking beyond" science and logic has actually benefited us.
Victor Belmont wrote:
Sure, ever heard of intuitions?
Intuitions are nothing more than unconscious reasoning, and so they are a science. She asked you to explain how "thinking BEYOND" science and logic has actually benefited us. try again.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>And what if she could, wouldn't you just try to find some way to justify it, so that you could stay addicted to your delusion?
Be my guest I did not see her reply to that..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
you are lost my friend unless you are willing to allow yourself to listen beyond the facts.
There is nothing beyond the facts. Believing there is becomes the very definition of the word delusion.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
An entomologist YOU are not, an ants body is mostly made of chitin (polysaccharides) we take this in primary school...

Fact remains, if you compress all the fluids and space out a ant,
the solid mass is far less than the total mass. All living things
follow this as a general rule.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Um ... again, no. It's mostly soft tissue, like all animals, the skeleton is on the outside, that's the difference. Gah, so you didn't even make it out of third grade.
its not soft. In fact its very tough and shields them well. Plus they carry 20times their own weight..I see your knowledge is dusty. read the newest discoveries. Passed..was not a nerd though I just love biology and majored in microbiology for 3 years ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
you have not answered me well.. I said point out a LIE in the quran about creations or earth now. Just one thing if you can find any. Simply google quran in English and see if you find a lie there. If you do you have my word that I will be a non-muslim, Lets see if you can show me if u dare.
I have no need to because it fails the first assertion. "God's direct words" is a lie!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. Mylan, please accept my heartfelt sympathy on your loss ..
.. been there, done that. Only time will heal ..
Thank you Happy Lesbo. I appreciate your kindness.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing beyond the facts. Believing there is becomes the very definition of the word delusion.
I see you love that word. Well if we keep on like this we'll simply reach skepticism r u one? well then prove to me your existence I think your a delusion..:P

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, people give in to the dogma of religion out of superstition and fear. God does not need religion. Religion needs a God.
<quoted text>
No, not traditionally. I believe that religious people are arrogant, and it is through this arrogance that they proclaim that they know what "god" wants and attempts to speak for god. It is also through this arrogance that they claim that "we are in gods image"......
EXCELLENT POST, SOME REAL GEMS...BRAVO
"No, not traditionally. I believe that religious people are arrogant, and it is through this arrogance that they proclaim that they know what "god" wants and attempts to speak for god. It is also through this arrogance that they claim that "we are in gods image"."
So true!!!!
"No, people give in to the dogma of religion out of superstition and fear. God does not need religion. Religion needs a God."
"Even if you could prove that god still existed he would have to be pretty insecure to expect us to be his slave. "
Very insightful
and the best...
" People need to work together to make this planet a better place for everyone, and religion works against that. It implies that one team religion is better than another"
stop polical correctness

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said before do not insult other religions you ass..I'll open the atheism discussion soon I think it will be a good reply to u sick twisted scum of society who just comes here not to learn or help others but to cause scandals. I think you'll enjoy the thread since I'll explain why atheists are technically evil people.. ;)
Atheists are technically evil people? Huh – well ‘splain Bacha Bazi (boy-play) and Muslims? And let’s talk about priests and pedophilic behavior. What do both of these religions have in common? Exposure to young boys and they take advantage of it in the most evil of ways. An atheist does not capitalize on people’s weaknesses and take advantage of young children in the name of the Lord or in the name of God or in the name of Allah or whoever. Evil is engrained in religion as far back as it’s history. Human sacrifices were still occurring in Buddhist Burma in 1850, Members of lndia’s Thuggee sect strangled people as sacrifices to appease the bloodthirsty goddess Kali, a practice beginning in the 1500s, The Mountain Meadows massacre was a mass killing of a wagon train at Mountain Meadows in Utah Territory on September 11, 1857, by a group of Mormons. My favorite - The Medieval Inquisition is a series of Inquisitions using torture where the hands were bound behind the back with a rope, and the accused was suspended this way, dislocating the joints painfully in both arms. Weights could be added to the legs dislocating those joints as well.“The Great Persecution” in Rome 64 AD. The Aztecs began their elaborate theocracy in the 1300s and brought human sacrifice to table. And the king of queens - Islamic jihads (holy wars), mandated by the Koran, killed millions over 12 centuries. In early years, Muslim armies spread the faith rapidly: east to India and west to Morocco.
Atheists evil? Come on – Religion rules in the evil category.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
Be my guest I did not see her reply to that..
Maybe because she doesn't want to waste her time, knowing how you would have answered my question.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> How do you objectively determine who is a nut and who is not? Truth floats my boat when it comes to major life questions.
I said we are all nuts in one way or another, but i don't like the extreme nuts, whether they are religious or atheists!

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Assertion. <quoted text> If atheism is right then rights are from men and they can be taken away by men..
DUH, what friggin planet are you on?? where have you been.

In case you hadn't noticed, men have been taking away the rights of other men for thousands of years.

How long did Europeans and Americans take slaves from Africa??

This nation almost split because of slavery.

What did Hitler, Mao, Stalin do???

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, atheism is responsible for all the major atrocities against man because there is no accountability to god for anything.
Exactly.
Gee and almost all the major atrocities and genocides committed throughout history were committed in the name of god, particularly the Judeo-Christian god.
BS. The Civil War, WW1 and WW2 were not religious wars. There may have been a religious component but they were fought for other reasons. Most wars were fought for reasons other than religion exclusively.
Have you ever read your own Bible. God commands the Israelites on many occasions to commit genocide in his name, wiping out entire kingdoms.
I answered that! You ignore a boatload! The fact they were given 400 years to turn things around falls on deaf ears! The list of offenses. The fact they were time specific.
Not only did they kill the men, but the children and animals too. In many cases the women were spared to be raped and taken as slaves.[QUOTE] Show me one explicit example were a woman was raped! Slavery was the norm in ancient cultures and exists in many parts of the world today. Atheists and critics only use these examples as a means to discredit Scripture which is their real agenda. They do not really care about slavery or atrocities in any meaningful way which would cost them anything or remove them from their comfort zone.
[QUOTE] Skip forward to the European Middle Ages and the centuries of religious warfare between.....Who????/
wait for it.......
yup, CHRISTIANS.
who started the Crusades?
Muslem aggression.
who started the Inquisition (no not the Mel Brooks version)
who started the Spanish Inquistion
Do you define Christianity by atrocities committed in defiance of the teachings of its Founder? The mis use of a thing do not invalidate the legitimate use of a thing.
Europeans were satisfied with killing themselves, they went and colonized the world, in order to spread the world of god
wiping out thousands of native civilizations around the globe
and gee who started that whole slavery thing, using the Bible and the story of Noah's son Shem to justify slavery
Slavery was universal in the ancient world. With or without the Bible. Slavery did not derive from the Bible. If so prove it! You ignore atrocities committed under the French Revolution and 20th century atheistic regimes in which millions were killed or imprisoned. Once again selective in your report.
Hitler thought he was doing the work of God by eliminating the Jewish race
Hitler was atheistic in his actions. If he knew he would have to account to God for the murder of innocents and all other crimes against humanity he would not have done what he did.
or more recent history the genocides of the 90's Balkan wars, started by the Serbs, all christians...
even the genocide in Rwhanda has its roots in Christianity.
Dude, give me a break....Christianity is one of the most brutual, genocide committing religions the world has ever seen
Give me a break. Your definition has nothing to do with the teachings of Jesus. You define Christianity by atrocities committed but that has never been the correct definition and if you do not know that then your mind is hopelessly polluted by your hatred of a thing you obviously have no wish to understand. Yours are the rantings of a hardened bigot. Nothing more.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
I see you love that word.
Yes, I have studied it in the medical world and if you knew why the mind goes into this state then you would understand why it describes religious people very well. Delusion and faith share many components..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the truth!
It's like sibling rivalry, spank the kids and tell them to shup! lol
If u say so!

I have no idea how u related that to what i said!

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

stop polical correctness wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists are technically evil people? Huh – well ‘splain Bacha Bazi (boy-play) and Muslims? And let’s talk about priests and pedophilic behavior. What do both of these religions have in common? Exposure to young boys and they take advantage of it in the most evil of ways. An atheist does not capitalize on people’s weaknesses and take advantage of young children in the name of the Lord or in the name of God or in the name of Allah or whoever. Evil is engrained in religion as far back as it’s history. Human sacrifices were still occurring in Buddhist Burma in 1850, Members of lndia’s Thuggee sect strangled people as sacrifices to appease the bloodthirsty goddess Kali, a practice beginning in the 1500s, The Mountain Meadows massacre was a mass killing of a wagon train at Mountain Meadows in Utah Territory on September 11, 1857, by a group of Mormons. My favorite - The Medieval Inquisition is a series of Inquisitions using torture where the hands were bound behind the back with a rope, and the accused was suspended this way, dislocating the joints painfully in both arms. Weights could be added to the legs dislocating those joints as well.“The Great Persecution” in Rome 64 AD. The Aztecs began their elaborate theocracy in the 1300s and brought human sacrifice to table. And the king of queens - Islamic jihads (holy wars), mandated by the Koran, killed millions over 12 centuries. In early years, Muslim armies spread the faith rapidly: east to India and west to Morocco.
What you have read throughout history is after the prophet Mohammed's death. Sadly there has been scandals and we now have some separate paths Sunni and Shiite. I'm Shiite we differ in some ways and if you read about the Shiite history you will see that we have a clean and wonderful history unlike those which you have read so far.

Oh and About Atheism (Evil People) I just opened the new thread its called "Are Atheists Good People?" I'll gladly discuss everything there (:

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

stop polical correctness wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the witches test they employed.
Bind her with heavy chains, and toss her in the water, if she floats she has the devil in her.
If she sinks and drowns , she is innocent.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 564,421 - 564,440 of716,626
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

486 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 min Aura Mytha 598,762
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 530,096
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min RiccardoFire 93,231
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 7 min RiccardoFire 36,407
Appjoy invite code 8 min Dave 4
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min onemale 255,719
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 21 min dr Shrink 32,905
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 35 min number four 223,213
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr WildWeirdWillie 171,454
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 16 hr Gabric 62
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••