“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#594396 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to look it up I already saw many wonder and documentaries. I understand it is hard for you to accept uninterpreted phenomenons. however you said it your self...An EXOSKELETON yes. of course they have a lot of fluid and tissue u don't have to sound smart about it. Any dumb ass would know. So don't u get it now?? exoskeleton break not squashed unlike a cockroach's exoskeleton. Its as if you are wearing full armor that's simply how ants are. Which back then many question why the Qur'an says break.
In other words, you prefer to remain ignorant and uneducated so you can ignore your god delusion. Got it.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594397 Jan 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
You are from the same bloody tree! How can u not get that?
Some of your rituals are the same and some are different, but that doesn't mean you're not from the same family!
"we respect all religions and respect other non-believers as humans"
Your history says a lot different, lol, read it!
I stated something important do not see Sunni muslim path I AM SHIITE and this is how we are yes we are somewhat different form others. But, it is the path that I follow and love.

Also I read my history well, since i became 20 I started questioning my faith and now I have found the best man who can reply to anything u can think of about my faith here is the link - http://www.sayedammar.com/sayedammarnakshc.ht...
do not worry his lectures are all in English.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#594398 Jan 27, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet you blame all atheists for the actions of other atheists like Stalin and Mao...who's artocies had more to do with politics and staying in power than to advance the cause of atheism
do you know the meaning of the word HYPOCRITE??/
For a definition, look in the mirror
But don't u understand that if religious leaders lose their religion they lose their power? At the end of the day all wars are about power! Getting power by any means possible!

If Christianity is finished the Pope will become a toilet cleaner. The same with all the other religions. They are living in heaven thanks to religion why shouldn't they fight to keep it alive? They r greedy so of course they will.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594399 Jan 27, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You should have been here last week when this was covered. First, not everyone feels the same thing. Second, It is basically a chemical reaction in our brains and can easily be recreated under laboratory conditions.
Well any reason why it happens only during death? Personally I think upon death the person realizes so suddenly that he is dying and that somehow he will go to hell if he was a bad person. Starts remembering God. This is so because we believe that any human who is born, God instills in him the instinct on believing that God exists.
alan

Kansas City, MO

#594400 Jan 27, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Assertion. <quoted text> If atheism is right then rights are from men and they can be taken away by men. <quoted text> Atheism has no objective concept of sovereignty which applies to all peoples at all times. <quoted text> God as depicted is Creator. A collective of people is insufficient cause for universal human rights since these things would be determine by those in power. Our rights are from God and apply to all people everywhere. They include both rights and duties to our fellow men to help the weak, feed and clothe the poor. To be our brothers keeper. All this is inherent in human nature. It is who we are. Grand ideas have no molecules and are bullet proof. They do not die. They do have effects.
So, Hitler followed this, how?

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594401 Jan 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you prefer to remain ignorant and uneducated so you can ignore your god delusion. Got it.
lol? I told u I already saw the newest researches and u tell me I wanna remain uneducated? hah

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#594402 Jan 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<
We believe the exact same thing,
This is very nice to know.
there is a power greater than us, we only need to look at birth and death to understand they are not in our power.
This is a very good point. If we as humans cannot understand the forces of birth and death, then how could we possibly understand the "power greater than us" who created them? Religion makes no sense. It is just a crutch for some very weak gullible people. It does not serve mankind.
We never going to get peace until atheists and religious people, drop the know it all act!
Religion is an addiction for many. Addictions are hard to fight, especially when religion makes them codependent.

All I can say is be the change you wish to see in the world.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#594403 Jan 27, 2013
alan wrote:
<quoted text>So, Hitler followed this, how?
Don't know what you mean alan.

Location hidden

#594404 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I stated something important do not see Sunni muslim path I AM SHIITE and this is how we are yes we are somewhat different form others. But, it is the path that I follow and love.
Also I read my history well, since i became 20 I started questioning my faith and now I have found the best man who can reply to anything u can think of about my faith here is the link - http://www.sayedammar.com/sayedammarnakshc.ht...
do not worry his lectures are all in English.
My Muslim friends are sunni and oh dear, they hate your asses!

I know about Muslims but i'll have a look at those videos some other time. I can understand urdu, but not arabi, for your kind information.

So, do u beat yourself?

Location hidden

#594405 Jan 27, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
This is very nice to know.
<quoted text>
This is a very good point. If we as humans cannot understand the forces of birth and death, then how could we possibly understand the "power greater than us" who created them? Religion makes no sense. It is just a crutch for some very weak gullible people. It does not serve mankind.
<quoted text>Religion is an addiction for many. Addictions are hard to fight, especially when religion makes them codependent.
All I can say is be the change you wish to see in the world.
U didn't tell me if u wanted any potato salad?

We got arbi in the house too, if u'd like to try some?

Should i give u good news, it started raining here, i'm so happy, i said bye-bye to the snow today!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#594406 Jan 27, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
Never said slavery was derived from the bible, but that the bible was used to support slavery in modern times
Critics find common ground with pro slavery southern racists when they use the Bible for the same reasons and ignore the fact the Bible was also used to argue against slavery since peole had no universal right to own other people who are in the image of God. So there is not a dimes worth of difference in your thinking and the thinking of racists who misused Scripture to justisfy an abomination. Again and again your definitions has to do with atrocities as the norm and ignore the teachings of its Founder which is incorrect and bigoted. Your real problem is with Scripture and not slavery and you use slavery to discredit Scripture which is your real agenda.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#594407 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Well any reason why it happens only during death? Personally I think upon death the person realizes so suddenly that he is dying and that somehow he will go to hell if he was a bad person. Starts remembering God. This is so because we believe that any human who is born, God instills in him the instinct on believing that God exists.
god does no such thing

your parents brainwash you into these silly religious beliefs and now you cant think for yourself.

if you were raised atheist,gods and hell woud mean nothing to you

www.thereligionofpeace.com

www.evilbible.com

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#594408 Jan 27, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> How do you objectively determine who is a nut and who is not? Truth floats my boat when it comes to major life questions.
As Supreme Court Justice Potter Stewart said, regarding what it takes for material to be obscene:

I know it when I see it.

You're darn close, from what I see.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#594409 Jan 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's part of our free will. God gave us free will to do as we choose, without free will there'd be no love. The only way you could love would be for God to force you to love-which is not love.
What creates suffering? People do. People with free will, specifically sinful people with free will. Which we all have.
God created everything in the universe, evil is not a thing or a substance; it is a privation or lack in things (blindness is lack of sight, pain is lack of health, hate or murder is lack of love). God didn't create evil.
If you're willing to assume that God allows children to be molested, then are you ready to assume that God also allows other children to be geniuses?
I would be willing to classify your god as "privation" and evil by association especially in light of the 2-3000 year Pending charge : AWOL--There comes a time one must issue a "certificate of death" in lieu of reasonable absence disparity.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#594410 Jan 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever floats your boat!
I'm just disgusted with the attitude of all nuts, whether they are religious or not!
All nuts are not offensive. Some are sweet.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#594411 Jan 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My problem is with innocent little children who suffer and then die of cancer.
No other person did anything to the child.
Just your lousy god who allows this.
Perhaps we could work together an petition the court to indict. We may never apprehend this criminal, but if decision is reached, it is possible that we can indict(under same petition) and apprehend any accomplices or followers and torture and burn them in an effort to reduce any further damage to society...just as church did 600 years ago or so.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594412 Jan 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
My Muslim friends are sunni and oh dear, they hate your asses!
I know about Muslims but i'll have a look at those videos some other time. I can understand urdu, but not arabi, for your kind information.
So, do u beat yourself?
I must say I'm sad to hear about your Sunni friends, since I have many Sunni friends and there is no hatred between us. Let me point out an important point here, are the Sunni or "Wahhabi"? because the Sunnis do not hate us only the extreme ones which then become wahhabis.

And no we do not beat ourselves. there are 12 Imam's I'm a Shiite jaafari, which means I follow Imam Jaffar Alsadik's teachings. For in that too we have what we called "maraji'a" I follow the Sistani, whom he follow Imam Jaffar's Teachings. Some Shiite beat themselves, we do not. We find it wrong for a person to inflict any injuries on themselves.

I find Urdu very hard, I have 1 friend who can speak Urdu.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#594413 Jan 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly, Yahweh is the god of war, and bringer of evil.
Says so himself.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
I don't remember seeing all of that in the bible.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594415 Jan 27, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
god does no such thing
your parents brainwash you into these silly religious beliefs and now you cant think for yourself.
if you were raised atheist,gods and hell woud mean nothing to you
www.thereligionofpeace.com
www.evilbible.com
"if you were raised atheist,gods and hell woud mean nothing to you" I had my doubts in my religion and got disturbed when I reached 20, but after that I begun reading the fiq and sharee'a instead of only relying on the bases of our religion.I also read the bible and torah, plus came across many other religions. Until I have researched, studied well, I then came across Sayid Ammar which I pasted the link in a previous post. If u wish to hear just google Sayid Ammar and hear some of his lectures all in English. And now I'm relaxed, my parents brought me up as a muslim yes. Back then I use to say I'm a muslim because I was born to be a muslim and brought up this way. Now I say, I'm a muslim because I want to be and that I know it is the right path.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#594416 Jan 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I don't remember seeing all of that in the bible.
Isaiah 45:7

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 558,784
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min AN NFL FAN 119,626
Gay snapchat names 13 min Hungry4cum 142
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min Rick in Kansas 264,968
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 30 min Catcher1 175,509
Is Incest with mother is most pleasurable of all? (Feb '12) 47 min legsman73 49
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 52 min MakeWOrldPEaceUID... 4,667
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 604,737
More from around the web