Prove there's a god.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594724 Jan 28, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume it has to be created to exist. Your logic fails before you even begin.
Before u just deny my logic, at least support what u say, provide an example. Show me something that exists that has not been created. Or are you Implying that you do not believe in creations at all?

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594725 Jan 28, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...and posting on the internet is the atheist form of worship.
Semper Fi
Now who came up with that??? XDDDDD

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594726 Jan 28, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't an argument for dogma, but rather an argument for parental guidance.
<quoted text>
Dogma helps terrorists justify their actions, because they think they are being obedient to their gods. I don't like that. I think that's immoral. I don't think people should act in any way unethically because they think their god wants them to. If they think their god only wants them to be nice to people, I don't have a big problem with that.
<quoted text>
There's only one thing beyond question. I exist. All else can be false. You might have a similar thing beyond question about yourself, if you exist. You can be sure that you exist if you can think of it.
<quoted text>
The skepticism needs to be rational to be superior. The scientific method is an application of rational skepticism. It's the best way available for figuring out how stuff works.
<quoted text>
Forget it.
<quoted text>
You'll get better with practice.
btw how do u quote each quotes inside like you did just now?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#594727 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Before u just deny my logic, at least support what u say, provide an example. Show me something that exists that has not been created. Or are you Implying that you do not believe in creations at all?
Rocks.

Since: May 11

Glasgow, UK

#594728 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Now who came up with that??? XDDDDD
It was the Roman god of the red herring I think he`s called "Frater Mare Bellator".
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#594731 Jan 28, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You may ask.
When you're here for 6 months or so, I may tell you. Until then:
Zaijian.
29Jan13.....

...As much as BobLoblah don't like you,'sliverDamn'...

.....'ficktor's' real name is 'mustaffaCrap'. He is one of those mohammmmmed brainwashed eeejits.

Ps:....BobLoblah has run into this piece of muslime schidt on annudder Topic.

....actually there's more brains in a bottle of wadda and he seems to want to know the females (they all do) as the only information they have about the West is gleaned from girlie magazines smuggled in by their buddies. They think that ALL girls in the West are out for sex with anybody.

...Now, you go ahead and tell'em OFF.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594732 Jan 28, 2013
I just remembered I almost forgot about him

@christianityisevil regarding, the website u sent my; thereligionofpeace It was first of all one sided, pure biased, so it is not really something I can accept as proof.

Second, There are always evil men out there with mischievous schemes, this does not mean that it is the cause of Islam.

Third, I could come up with endless articles, printouts from reporters, leaked videos, screenshot etc. For instance I still remember the last time I viewed a leaked video taken in Israel; out in public, an israeli soldier held a 8/9 month pregnant woman, pulled her by her arm and in front of everyone, drew out his battle knife and stabbed that lady's belly, tearing downwards, he exposed her insides, thus the fetus's body was shown to everyone, just to scare everyone. There are many more, as we speak, all those terrible acts are committed out there.

Fourth, as I said the entire website is biased, holding many fallacies about muslims. I do not see how it helps me in anyway whatsoever.

Oh and hey BobLoblah, I'll reply to u there once I'm done replying to others ;D

BobLoblah is the funnest of all ^^

Never and Ever

BobLoblah

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594733 Jan 28, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>29Jan13.....
...As much as BobLoblah don't like you,'sliverDamn'...
.....'ficktor's' real name is 'mustaffaCrap'. He is one of those mohammmmmed brainwashed eeejits.
Ps:....BobLoblah has run into this piece of muslime schidt on annudder Topic.
....actually there's more brains in a bottle of wadda and he seems to want to know the females (they all do) as the only information they have about the West is gleaned from girlie magazines smuggled in by their buddies. They think that ALL girls in the West are out for sex with anybody.
...Now, you go ahead and tell'em OFF.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
I see BobLoblah is very wise and knowledgable, why yes BobLoblah is actually right, I live right now in a castle with 20 harems, it s a fantasy for BobLoblah.^^

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594734 Jan 28, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the Roman god of the red herring I think he`s called "Frater Mare Bellator".
Never knew about that! when u all mentioned red herring I thought u meant the fallacy "red herring" that's why got a little confused there.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594735 Jan 28, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Rocks.
Well then where did they come from, or how were they formed?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#594736 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then where did they come from, or how were they formed?
The result of volcano eruptions or stars exploding.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#594739 Jan 28, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Some are sedimentary.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#594740 Jan 28, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Some are sedimentary.
I covered that, exploding stars.

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#594741 Jan 28, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I covered that, exploding stars.

That's not sedimentary. They form from particles that settle in solutions of water. Then get covered up where heat and pressure
turn them to rock. Exploded stars material would form from accretion.
Not a big deal really, sorta like evaporate vs sublimation .

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#594742 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a f_cking break! The KT event is what is something THOUGHT to have happened.
Stop using hypotheses, theories & guesses to make an argument. It's pathetic.
You are incredibly and willfully ignorant.

The KT boundary is fact.

Too bad you can't deal with that.

If ignorance is bliss, you must be ecstatic.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#594743 Jan 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's you that needs to get a clue on what we think we know. It changes so fast, who's to say what's what & what's correct?
"Hubble’s observations threw the standard assumptions into disarray: the universe wasn't slowing down at all... the universe was speeding up as though something were propelling it..."
hubblesite.org/hubble.../cosmology
We used to "know" the universe was slowing down - now it's turned a 180, we now "know" it's speeding up.
pfffttt
Yeah.

Never let new knowledge get in the way of old dogma.

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#594744 Jan 28, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You are incredibly and willfully ignorant.
The KT boundary is fact.
Too bad you can't deal with that.
If ignorance is bliss, you must be ecstatic.

Some people have their own little lower neocortex iridium layer.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#594745 Jan 28, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not sedimentary. They form from particles that settle in solutions of water. Then get covered up where heat and pressure
turn them to rock. Exploded stars material would form from accretion.
Not a big deal really, sorta like evaporate vs sublimation .
I'm not a geologist.^_^ So your details will probably be better than mine, he just asked for something not formed by an intelligently driven process, that's all I was offering.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594746 Jan 28, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
And how were those created? basically u know the rest we will ultimately reach the point where you say; we have not discovered it yet..Well bare in mind that your not immortal, u will die u must believe in something before actually seeing it. I remeber this again which iirc mentioned earlier before which no one paid attention too. You love facts and logic, I simply ask what is your point of view about Pascal's wager?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#594747 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
And how were those created? basically u know the rest we will ultimately reach the point where you say; we have not discovered it yet..Well bare in mind that your not immortal, u will die u must believe in something before actually seeing it. I remeber this again which iirc mentioned earlier before which no one paid attention too. You love facts and logic, I simply ask what is your point of view about Pascal's wager?
There it is, I knew you'd move the goal posts. That's a fallacy, you asked for something that was not formed by an intelligent process, I gave you one. You are wrong, as far as we know nothing needs an intelligent process to form except the things we have created ourselves. So until you have evidence that suggests it requires an intelligence acting on it, the universe is "as is," end of story.

Pascal's Wager is an appeal to ignorance. You have to make more assumptions to even consider it valid, like assuming which god is the "true" god, assuming that there is only one god, and assuming that humans know which gods are real or not, which we have zero evidence supporting any of the gods dreamed up by humanity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Into The Night 56,060
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 19 min RiccardoFire 21
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min RoSesz 650,329
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 30 min RiccardoFire 182,944
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 36 min RiccardoFire 44,962
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 41 min ImFree2Choose 2,332
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 2 hr WaxBabydoll 423
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 4 hr Dr Banonator 37
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Xcentric in Vidor 445,915
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 22 hr akon mason 70
More from around the web