Prove there's a god.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#594588 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a muslim just not religious I'm a bit well I said before I listen to music do other bad stuff but not extreme bad I am a good man just not religious. say what happened to karl?
How is listening to music bad?

Karl has gone to stretch his legs!

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594589 Jan 27, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no way to know how long humans will last on this planet. It might not even be something that humans do to themselves. There are several volcanos in Iceland that if they go off it is known that 70 - 80% of the earths population will die. All we know for sure is that for as long as we as a species are on this planet that we will continue to try to learn as much about ourselves, and our planet as possible. It's in our nature.
<quoted text>
That is very easy to prove. Anyone who is honestly interested in this can find many sources for verification.
"All we know for sure is that for as long as we as a species are on this planet that we will continue to try to learn as much about ourselves, and our planet as possible." That's exactly what I was waiting for u to say. Now u suggest this is acceptable? It is not. As you will struggle throughout your life forever you can never ever prove God's existence or disprove 100% certain with full accuracy. As I said before it is part of the test that u should believe in God with strong faith. Let me bring another example with the same idea. Do you know when you will die? no..therefore u should try and be good support your family as much as you can for u may die without repentance or atonement. I come to and say do good now not later, u might die now, seek forgive now, you don'thave a contract showing you what time you'll die same it is now we don't know when the day of judgement is just be sure to have faith (this is more towards pascal's wager) in fact yes what do u think of pascal's wager since u like logic and reasoning u should follow it (:

"That is very easy to prove. Anyone who is honestly interested in this can find many sources for verification." if you could u would..Show me!

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594590 Jan 27, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell me.
I promote the existence of one less god than you do.
Does that qualify me as an atheist.
That qualifies you as a money yes x)

btw since u are I opened a thread u might be interested have a look its called Are Atheists Good People? http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TLUIKKR...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#594591 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
your exactly like my cousin whom I then corrected him. Yes you are MISTAKEN and if u like I can send u an entire lecture mp3 file in English which will shut your mouth, if u don't mind tell me your e-mail or anyway I can send it. If not I must try and type all what I hear which is very tiresome.
So, what you are say'n is that you are a wannabe who is learn'n from tracs, and don't really know much more than that. Ya sound like what we ust'a call "dude ranch cowboy".
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#594592 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Again I repeat this ohhhhh I must save this somewhere to use it in the future XD
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
unsuported assertion FALLACY bro
prove god exists first
Here are stuff I posted here before -
I think the best way to prove God exists is deep withing you, yourself. For instance, if you are at peril, sudden death...trust me you will feel that there is no one that can help you but deep inside you, u absolutely feel that God is watching you and can save you, also when ppl that are dying they scream hard (normal sane people) why? its simple when your dying that exact moment you feel everything and u believe in heaven/hell and God etc.
Also, let me point out one thing you should all bear in mind...If I proved 100% the existence of God for example logic calculations and stuff, then there will be no meaning in life. Living on Earth is a test for us all, God tests those who are faithful to him not those who try and identify his existence.
y
youre wrong,,

knowing this life is the only ONE you have is what makes it all the more precious and MEANINGFULL

believing in afterlife DEVALUES your life.

and IF god made ALL why would he need to test anyone doesnt he KNOW what you will do?

if god was omnipotent allknowing you would have NO free will,as everything would be predestined anyway

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594593 Jan 27, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
If you belong to a religion, you are religious. You may not follow it as closely as others in that religion. That makes you less religious than the more religious in your religion. You're all religious, as opposed to irreligious, like myself.
The fact that you're calling music "bad stuff" demonstrates how religious you are.
hmm ok then u see me religious but muslims don't..I'll believe I'm religious then. Here.

Location hidden

#594594 Jan 27, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
If you belong to a religion, you are religious. You may not follow it as closely as others in that religion. That makes you less religious than the more religious in your religion. You're all religious, as opposed to irreligious, like myself.
The fact that you're calling music "bad stuff" demonstrates how religious you are.
My point exactly!

Come on Tide, we gotta say this MAGIC word, we gotta make it known throughout the lands, i mean topix forum.....DELUDED!

I think u should make up a song about it! I know u love doing "bad stuff", u naughty boy..i mean man!

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594595 Jan 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Sssssshhh! Let's talk quietly, i have no idea where this guy has come from, at first i thought one of u guys were playin' a joke or something, but now i think he is who he says he is!
Do u think it's Redneck taken the piss?
Is this how u felt when i first came on your threads?
hahahaha XD who is this redneck fellow I cannot believe he is a muslim because of his name lmao

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594596 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
giant FAIL bud,you still havent proved god
you are AFRAID of dying thats why you believe..
What did u just come back from war or something? you can only dissaprove if u did experience a near death experience.

Ok then whatabout those, just something I posted here before u might have missed-

Let me point out one thing you should all bear in mind...If I proved 100% the existence of God for example logic calculations and stuff, then there will be no meaning in life. Living on Earth is a test for us all, God tests those who are faithful to him not those who try and identify his existence.
Imam Ali a.s said one who looks into Gods creations, his faith will strengthen towards God, one who looks into God himself, his faith will weaken towards God.

If someone could prove God's existence 100% then there is no test and we should all not be here on Earth.

Our theories can not be applied to God for example we say God is 1 and then you could come to me and say well 1 is a number it can be divided therefore we can divide god or do anything and apply our theories. However the case is that 1 cannot be multiplied divided subtracted etc that 1 is absolute. Also, to all other logic and the dumb Scientology

Again..do not just take things without reason, there are many reasons for this its like you come to me and say your religion permits slaves after war....YOU must ask how did that develop what did the prophet Mohammed do? there are reasons for everything what you said about this child could have been taken from a story which had high wisdom behind it..(it does not mean right now if I go to my neighbor kill his child to learn if he did steal my wallet or not is a good thing)

Location hidden

#594597 Jan 27, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell me.
I promote the existence of one less god than you do.
Does that qualify me as an atheist.
Congratulations u are a qualified atheist!

Now, we just got to carry out some more observational tests to find out if u r a sophisticated or militant atheist!

We will inform u of the results in a few days time!

Take care and have a nice day!

Location hidden

#594598 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha XD who is this redneck fellow I cannot believe he is a muslim because of his name lmao
He's not, he's a Christian!

But he could be a muslim, that's not his real name!

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594599 Jan 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
How is listening to music bad?
Karl has gone to stretch his legs!
lol@karl I think he's checking on his axe.

Music is forbidden (vocal/lyrics) We have some how permit some who don't the ones who permit only permit the classical soothing melodies and stuff. The reason is the music most of the time leads to falsehood and lust, plus the wrong path as u see singers nowadays most of them pierced, tattoo, chains, thus showing a producing a bad image.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#594600 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
That qualifies you as a money yes x)
btw since u are I opened a thread u might be interested have a look its called Are Atheists Good People? http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TLUIKKR...
Just in case you're interested to know...

That's a chimp, not a monkey.

I'll stay on this thread, thanks.

Do you assume there's something about atheists preventing them from being good people? If so, what?

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594601 Jan 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> So, what you are say'n is that you are a wannabe who is learn'n from tracs, and don't really know much more than that. Ya sound like what we ust'a call "dude ranch cowboy".
Why am I considered a wannabe if I respect someone and proud to show his lectures? Its not that if I never found him I'd be dead or anything I simply would have kept on searching or replied to u in many other ways I could easily begin this conv now but as I said I have done this before and its a killer. I spent 5 hours with my cousin just to finish good thing he agreed with me in the end..Therefore if u kindly accept would u care to listen or must I begin this hellish conv?

“The Edge”

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#594602 Jan 27, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no way to know how long humans will last on this planet. It might not even be something that humans do to themselves. There are several volcanos in Iceland that if they go off it is known that 70 - 80% of the earths population will die. All we know for sure is that for as long as we as a species are on this planet that we will continue to try to learn as much about ourselves, and our planet as possible. It's in our nature.
<quoted text>
That is very easy to prove. Anyone who is honestly interested in this can find many sources for verification.
You don't have to go so far to find one of the three largest calderas on Earth is right here in the USA , it's called Yellowstone. If it goes off , and it is due to go off.
It is a extinction event , I think it was estimated it put out up to 400 cubic miles of ash rock and pumice. It has a reservoir 400 miles deep that is hundred miles wide .

http://jamesjoe.com/joe-taylor/_images/superv...

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#594603 Jan 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Sssssshhh! Let's talk quietly, i have no idea where this guy has come from, at first i thought one of u guys were playin' a joke or something, but now i think he is who he says he is!
Do u think it's Redneck taken the piss?
Is this how u felt when i first came on your threads?
It's certainly not Redneck.

You know how I felt when I first saw you? Oh no! I'm blushing.

I'm so embarrassed.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#594604 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I see so its not the first one, wretched fool I'll blather out endless shit about you, but its a waste. Your nothing but scum ^^
don't know why I enjoy saying your scum haaaaaah :D
bc youre an EVIL PSYCHOPATH
brainwashed into HATING anyone who doesnt share your beliefs

www.thereligionofpeace.com

“The name is ironic. I'm a girl”

Fletcher, NC &Fayetteville, NC

#594605 Jan 27, 2013
WasteWater _ wrote:
<quoted text>

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Okay nutcase, we get it... but don't really care. I believe in God and am gay. What a hypocrisy, ey? NOT! Bob, we all know your gay, you just don't act on your sexual urges.

So you believe in gods and goddesses, ghosts and angels, gods on earth and heaven, the devil and hell, and that has something to do with sexual orientation?
What a sicko you are.

WasteWater calling Twiigs_n_b3rriez a sicko? What an honor!
I am thrilled with the attention, no matter how random. That is my only goal in life. Has been since I was a gay infant wanting my butt wiped that special way.

But YOU are the sicko WasteWater!

You pretend to support gay causes, but only the limp-wristed light-in-the-loafers boa-wearing gays.
A beautifully oiled-up body builder makes you vomit.
And any rough stuff or even sex in the fun zones makes you flat out bigoted. You are quite happy to discriminate against gays with multiple partners and lack of condoms, saying AIDS is God's way of keeping vermin down.
Sick, sick, sicko!
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#594606 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Again I repeat this ohhhhh I must save this somewhere to use it in the future XD
<quoted text>
unsuported assertion FALLACY bro
prove god exists first
Here are stuff I posted here before -
I think the best way to prove God exists is deep withing you, yourself. For instance, if you are at peril, sudden death...trust me you will feel that there is no one that can help you but deep inside you, u absolutely feel that God is watching you and can save you, also when ppl that are dying they scream hard (normal sane people) why? its simple when your dying that exact moment you feel everything and u believe in heaven/hell and God etc.
Also, let me point out one thing you should all bear in mind...If I proved 100% the existence of God for example logic calculations and stuff, then there will be no meaning in life. Living on Earth is a test for us all, God tests those who are faithful to him not those who try and identify his existence.
/quote

youre wrong,,again

knowing this life is the only ONE you have is what makes it all the more precious and MEANINGFULL

and IF god made ALL why would he need to test anyone doesnt he KNOW what you will do?

if god was omnipotent allknowing you would have NO free will,as everything would be predestined anyway

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594607 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
youre wrong,,
Your now opening questions about God which I said before if you start your the one who loses divinity and corrupted, I never even think because it is wrong to question your creator. Instead I question his creations and see his wonders that are spread among us. Now you simply opened up this new conv -

Yes since god is omnipotent ans omniscient therefore u have not a single idea of what why or anything God does. You tell me free will. Ok since the prophets were impeccable how can they have free will? can they not do wrong? well its simple my friend it is not because they could not NO it is because they would not. They have free will we all do you. Otherwise there will be no test or judgement. Didn't Adam eat the apple yet he was a prophet (impeccable) wherefore free will existed since humans were created.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 3 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 3,826
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 min janeebee 8,006
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min June VanDerMark 603,263
Ruthlessly GREEDY New Yorkers earned 9-11 13 min Critical Eye 12
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 45 min Bhagyashree Kale 7,625
Weeniez, testicals, panites, dresses, make-up..... 48 min Doctor REALITY 7
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 49 min Soon Armagedon Day 41,134
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min USaWorldWarMongerer 272,867
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 hr Lyndi 177,850
More from around the web