Wonderful, bravo!!!!*standing ovation*
We really got to have Topix awards!
I want a Golden Troll.
christianity is EVIL

West Pubnico, Canada

#594621 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
What did u just come back from war or something? you can only dissaprove if u did experience a near death experience.
war no,NDE yes,

remember nothing,just lights out and dark,woke up w medics doing the usual..

IF there was afterilfe and people had souls,spirits dont you think we all could comunicate w the dead ones?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#594622 Jan 27, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
You can ask all the questions you want now.
I can't promise you that I'll tell you the truth though.
I know, u told me before! u r a liar, but that's what makes u hot, BAD BOY! lol!!

Do u think that new muslim guy tries to copy the way i write and he's got the same, i'm confused attitude, he even does the r and u like me!

Am i just being paranoid?

I'm me, i'm the only one that can act like me, nobody else can! NOBODY!!!!!

Location hidden

#594623 Jan 27, 2013
Cvvl wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya Hukt, how's doin'?
I'm hunting around for Polymath... have you seen him?
If the answer's "no", then I don't suppose you would be interested in helping me simplify a basic algebra expression? My brain shut off on this one - it should be easy but I'm blanking.
I needed help with my chemistry work, but i couldn't find him either. u can never find him when u need to, it's like he has an extra sense, he knows we're coming to ask help so he legs it! lol

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait

#594624 Jan 27, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Just in case you're interested to know...
That's a chimp, not a monkey.
I'll stay on this thread, thanks.
Do you assume there's something about atheists preventing them from being good people? If so, what?
the only thing I believe Extreme 100% atheists are good is by instincts and nature that's inborn in them, which is thankfully instilled in us by God.

Kuwait

#594625 Jan 27, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
bc youre an EVIL PSYCHOPATH
brainwashed into HATING anyone who doesnt share your beliefs
www.thereligionofpeace.com
yes I have strong arguments for u I read throughout that site, well I never said I hate those u do not share my beliefs..I only hate those who disdain and demonize us.

Location hidden

#594626 Jan 27, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I want a Golden Troll.
FYI, I have a t-shirt that says golden balls! llol!!

Kuwait

#594627 Jan 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
u better hide then!
I know music is forbidden, u don't have to tell me too much about Islam, I know. I was asking your personal opinion, i'll make that clear next time.
So, prostitutes can sing in front of Muslims then? That's the right way, is it?
Do u think Muslims did the right thing by killing people who listened to music and sung songs?
"So, prostitutes can sing in front of Muslims then? That's the right way, is it?" ofcourse not r u trolling?

"Do u think Muslims did the right thing by killing people who listened to music and sung songs?" whoever did this is not a Muslim.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#594628 Jan 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
I know, u told me before! u r a liar, but that's what makes u hot, BAD BOY! lol!!
Do u think that new muslim guy tries to copy the way i write and he's got the same, i'm confused attitude, he even does the r and u like me!
Am i just being paranoid?
I'm me, i'm the only one that can act like me, nobody else can! NOBODY!!!!!
I don't lie all the time, about everything, but I do spin a story every now and then.

It's what makes me the best car salesman in Utah.

Kuwait

#594629 Jan 27, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give you a chorus.
Religion is a delusion,
free will an illusion,
faith a mistake,
and gods an intrusion.
I'm clapping ^^

Location hidden

#594630 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I have strong arguments for u I read throughout that site, well I never said I hate those u do not share my beliefs..I only hate those who disdain and demonize us.
Well, hate most of the Muslims then! They the one's making u look evil!

Kuwait

#594631 Jan 27, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
war no,NDE yes,
remember nothing,just lights out and dark,woke up w medics doing the usual..
IF there was afterilfe and people had souls,spirits dont you think we all could comunicate w the dead ones?
no I do not as it is forbidden in our religion ro ever use black magic i.e dealing with jinn (ghosts).
The souls rest at a place called "world of barzakh" until the day of judgement we r all brought up and face our punishments as we all committed sins..we are all punished for a certain time in hell, while there are also degrees....I'm forgetting you don't care about this stuff x)

Kuwait

#594632 Jan 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, hate most of the Muslims then! They the one's making u look evil!
if your referring to the wahhabis absolutely

Location hidden

#594633 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
"So, prostitutes can sing in front of Muslims then? That's the right way, is it?" ofcourse not r u trolling?
"Do u think Muslims did the right thing by killing people who listened to music and sung songs?" whoever did this is not a Muslim.
Muslims are one of the biggest players in sex trafficking, u arabs did it before Islam and u guys carried it on after Islam!

Well, they call themselves muslims! Your religious leaders call them hero's or they say kafirs are spreading lies!

A religion that allows men to rape and beat women, cannot be good for this world! How can u not see the evil?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#594634 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Why am I considered a wannabe if I respect someone and proud to show his lectures? Its not that if I never found him I'd be dead or anything I simply would have kept on searching or replied to u in many other ways I could easily begin this conv now but as I said I have done this before and its a killer. I spent 5 hours with my cousin just to finish good thing he agreed with me in the end..Therefore if u kindly accept would u care to listen or must I begin this hellish conv?
No point in wasting your time here. Your idea of god is far less than mine anyway, and I could never worship such a limited deity.

Location hidden

#594635 Jan 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
FYI, I have a t-shirt that says golden balls! llol!!
Do you wear it often?

Location hidden

#594636 Jan 27, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't lie all the time, about everything, but I do spin a story every now and then.
It's what makes me the best car salesman in Utah.
U r a car salesman, now? How r things goin'?

I'm REALLY hoping to buy a new car in march time, would u be able to give me advice?

And thanks for not answering my questions, i was being serious u know!

Location hidden

#594637 Jan 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> No point in wasting your time here. Your idea of god is far less than mine anyway, and I could never worship such a limited deity.
You have an idea of God, too?

I haven't been paying attention, again!

Kuwait

#594638 Jan 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims are one of the biggest players in sex trafficking, u arabs did it before Islam and u guys carried it on after Islam!
Well, they call themselves muslims! Your religious leaders call them hero's or they say kafirs are spreading lies!
A religion that allows men to rape and beat women, cannot be good for this world! How can u not see the evil?
I repeat ARE YOU TROLLING? go read the quran miss then come back. what is "sex trafficking" yes there were a lot of sins and wrong doings backthen, after the birth of Islam. All of this what you speak of Islam came to rectify it. u speak that we beat woman...we are forbidden to even lay a single hand on them wife daughter sister or just cause their skin to become reddish we are to be heavily punished if we do. All you have said so far is the EXACT OPPOSITE of our religion. that is why I'm not sure if your serious or just making a mockery.

Location hidden

#594639 Jan 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
U r a car salesman, now? How r things goin'?
Really slow.
Clementia wrote:
I'm REALLY hoping to buy a new car in march time, would u be able to give me advice?
Get the Dodge Query. They're hard to keep on the road, but the seats are very comfortable. They may have air bags, but there's no evidence that they do. It sure would be nice if they did. If they do have air bags, at least you'll know after they save your life. Dodge asks you to have faith. And the seat belts are also invisible. And the windshield is, unfortunately, not transparent. There's a mural of a meadow in spring instead. Good luck.
Clementia wrote:
And thanks for not answering my questions, i was being serious u know!
You were? Nobody can be you but U!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Bobby Bobson 30,697
Popcorn time for movies and shows using VPN 1 hr clayvligon 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr guest 687,171
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr LAWEST100 184,840
Anthony Bragg 6 hr Oic yes 28
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr Anonymous 286,539
Clinton Foundation Scandals 9 hr Hiddn Numbrz 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 21 hr Here For Now 619,788
More from around the web