Prove there's a god.

“Proud Member”

Since: Dec 10

The Basket of Deplorables

#594329 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a huge difference from our religion than any other, if u wish to argue...at least have some background about my religion.
I have enough background to know that between yours , the Jews and Christians, one of you is going to start the shit every time.
One of you is in the shit every time.
One of you is always the cause of the shit every time.

Solution....Get rid of all 3 of you!

“Proud Member”

#594330 Jan 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
The Quran believes in the same God, the one God, they respect all the previous prophets in the Jewish and Christian religions, they call them the prophets of their Allah/Yahweh, yet they think they are different from Jews and Christians. I told u the world is bloody deluded!!!
We got Christians who are confused about Catholics, Muslims who think they worship a different God, atheists who think there is a point to all this sh*t and then u got a nut like me, who doesn't understand what the big fuss is about!
The whole world is just f*cking crazy!!

That is the truth!
It's like sibling rivalry, spank the kids and tell them to shup! lol

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#594331 Jan 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> No beamer, I am making moral judgement on people in a alleged account of history , in a literary piece of historical fiction. I am not ignoring facts, you are ignoring reality.
The ancients did not believe it to be fiction. Only moderns with no ancient precident to back any of their assumptions. Mythical Moses is modern myth.(For example.) Moderns claim they know better than all the ancients, including Josephus. Moderns are in denial.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594332 Jan 27, 2013
stop polical correctness wrote:
<quoted text>
So "dumb scientology" is not up to your standards huh? See this is what religion is, Mine is Better than Yours - na nana na! Born again Christians, the first time wasn't good enough. I can't prove god exists, so I’ll come up with a reason why there is no proof. Makes no sense at all. What if that same logic is applied to illnesses, we can’t see a bacteria so getting sick at 4 years of age and dying is just part of the life cycle. There is no proof of god, because my life here is a test and if there was proof of god my life has no meaning? Come on now, that makes no sense and do you know why that doesn’t make sense? Because it is such a stretch of logic to be absurd.
I have mentioned this before in the thread sadly I can't find my post...I'll try and be brief. A child becoming sick is also a test...You must be thankful to Allah Always in everytime of happyness and suffering read. That small child having cancer or anything first of all. Gets into heaven if he dies. Second it lives, the child will have a stronger will and patience than you. Third as I said it is a test for you..will you curse God or accept what God does. God has brought you this child, it is not YOURS sure u worked a little but the rest was a blessing to you, he has simply taken it back. Plus there are always advantages to everything. for instance someone who is blind is refrained from sinning through his eyes. Someone who is deaf can not overhear or spy with his ears. I'm not saying its better, but there are always reasons that are far beyond our reasoning. The problem here is that you always try to compare yourselves to God, just because we are intelligent beings, do not forget who is your creator. If you created sand can it surpass you in shape and figure? God has created you and your brain therefore you will never surpass or even come near him by your wisdom. Unless HE has allowed it.

And that child who is sick is never left or forgotten, God watches all and loves those who keep their divinity towards him. In your case your saying the cry of the lonely oppressed ones is never heard and the oppressor gets away with it...sadly this gives atheists some evil ideas since they don't believe in God..this is another discussion anyways lastly this is also a sign of Gods powers that even the new born can be defected yet they can still live happily, for example look at Nick Vujicic he has tetra amelia syndrome but he is one of the happyist of the happyists out there. How do you reply to that?

Also it is part of life cycle yes, I mean people like you think its better and better if doctors keep on finding cures and antidotes for living and living as much as possible, but have you asked yourself why diseases exist then? Its not nice thinking this way but its true (you like this idea..) diseases help lower the population which help in sooooooo many things u can think of.

stretch of logic...you go back into facts..tell me I also forgot to say this to KittenKoder did Aristotel and Newton and others have fasts back then? no they were thinking much beyond facts until then they managed to prove what they had. You are now like the men back then who think that we are loons but on the day of judgement the exact will happen to was newton and others proved many ages ago.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594333 Jan 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about atheism is simple, it's a dismissal of all claims of gods, there, it's been talked about.
The rest of what you posted here was contradicted by your other posts so I see no reason to bother pointing that out.
I believe I made no contradictions, if what u say is true point to me one at least..

“Proud Member”

#594334 Jan 27, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> The ancients did not believe it to be fiction. Only moderns with no ancient precident to back any of their assumptions. Mythical Moses is modern myth.(For example.) Moderns claim they know better than all the ancients, including Josephus. Moderns are in denial.

I'll be in denial when you close this thread and I still persist in non belief, so go ahead and....
Prove There's a God.

Until then I deny nothing, except your fantasy of real as being real.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#594335 Jan 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
If evidence supports your assertion it is sane, if you assert something is fact without evidence then you are not sane.
Ignoring evidence and discounting all of Human History including the Declaration of Independence where human rights are derived from God, not men is irrational. Again, atheism is self centered and infantile. It answers nothing when it comes to major life questions. It is incomplete. Bankrupt. Atheism is the major precident for all atrocities against man and nature since there is no accountability to God for anything!

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594336 Jan 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
"listen beyond the facts"
You meant to listen and to believe to the lies.
Which is "beyond the facts".
Lies? The quran mentions the world is spherical in shape is that a lie? also mentions many more, suck as the ants break when stepped on instead of squashed, because scientists proved that ants' bodies are mostly solid and breakable..is that a lie? there is nothing you can prove wrong in the quran I know you like facts so read the facts in the quran about the creations and earth and just point out a single lie if you can.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594337 Jan 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
The Quran believes in the same God, the one God, they respect all the previous prophets in the Jewish and Christian religions, they call them the prophets of their Allah/Yahweh, yet they think they are different from Jews and Christians. I told u the world is bloody deluded!!!
We got Christians who are confused about Catholics, Muslims who think they worship a different God, atheists who think there is a point to all this sh*t and then u got a nut like me, who doesn't understand what the big fuss is about!
The whole world is just f*cking crazy!!
Yes we are different, I have no need to explain how because we are different in so many ways you can look it up, but we respect all religions and respect other non-believers as humans, but we do not respect those who disdain us and our religion.

“Proud Member”

#594338 Jan 27, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Ignoring evidence and discounting all of Human History including the Declaration of Independence where human rights are derived from God, not men is irrational. Again, atheism is self centered and infantile. It answers nothing when it comes to major life questions. It is incomplete. Bankrupt. Atheism is the major precident for all atrocities against man and nature since there is no accountability to God for anything!

Human rights were not derived from god , it was the only way to explain they cannot be taken away by men. It is tied to the concept of Sovereignty. They are explained to be endowed by the creator, you mistake the creator as god, but the creator is the sovereign rights written down as a collective of people.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594339 Jan 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I have enough background to know that between yours , the Jews and Christians, one of you is going to start the shit every time.
One of you is in the shit every time.
One of you is always the cause of the shit every time.
Solution....Get rid of all 3 of you!
As I said before do not insult other religions you ass..I'll open the atheism discussion soon I think it will be a good reply to u sick twisted scum of society who just comes here not to learn or help others but to cause scandals. I think you'll enjoy the thread since I'll explain why atheists are technically evil people.. ;)
stop polical correctness

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#594340 Jan 27, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> The inhabitants of Canaan were given 400 years to turn things around and a partial catalog of their offenses is listed in Leviticus 18. Armies were used by God as instruments of judgement in the Old but Christian primary source material is found in the New. Not the Old. Your depiction of God as Demon Lord is exactly how you perceive God. Fact being you despise a God you do not believe exists. How logical is that? Does not occur to you this God can exist even if you despise Him. Like an Ostrich you bury your head in the sand when it comes to the God question.
<quoted text> Hostile atheists agenda has to do with discrediting the Bible and alleged atrocities depicted is nothing more than a means to an end. In other words these things go on today in spite of Scripture and we do not see atheists opposing these things to the point where they have to sell their houses or give up their careers to battle injustice in any meaningful way. Even if you believe it is all myth it seems you are incapable of getting the alleged myth right!~ Critics select quote and ignore relevant facts pertinant to the events depicted. This amounts to a warped perception of the event in question.
Hostile atheists? What was the last war created or driven by Atheists? When was the last time a bunch of Hostile atheists fire bombed an abortion clinic? When was a country’s political unrest caused by Hostile atheists? When was the last time a Hostile atheist refused medical care for a sick child? When did Hostile atheists force school systems to remove literature determined to be “antichrist”? NEVER is the answer to all this. Christians against Muslims against Jews have created more wars in the world killing for religion over any other reason. When did Hostile atheists against Christians against Muslims against Jews create anything aside from debate?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#594341 Jan 27, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Ignoring evidence and discounting all of Human History including the Declaration of Independence where human rights are derived from God, not men is irrational. Again, atheism is self centered and infantile. It answers nothing when it comes to major life questions. It is incomplete. Bankrupt. Atheism is the major precident for all atrocities against man and nature since there is no accountability to God for anything!
What evidence? I still have seen none presented, only assertions. Just because it says so on a piece of paper doesn't make it correct, and even some of the most intelligent people had insane beliefs. You are projecting your self centered attitude, we are not self centered but think of the species, you think your god chose you, that's very self centered. Any claim made without evidence should be dismissed, so provide evidence of your claims.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#594342 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies? The quran mentions the world is spherical in shape is that a lie? also mentions many more, suck as the ants break when stepped on instead of squashed, because scientists proved that ants' bodies are mostly solid and breakable..is that a lie? there is nothing you can prove wrong in the quran I know you like facts so read the facts in the quran about the creations and earth and just point out a single lie if you can.
An entomologist you are not. Ants, like all insects, are mostly liquid, they are exoskeletal, not solid.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#594343 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said before do not insult other religions you ass..I'll open the atheism discussion soon I think it will be a good reply to u sick twisted scum of society who just comes here not to learn or help others but to cause scandals. I think you'll enjoy the thread since I'll explain why atheists are technically evil people.. ;)
You support shooting a young girl for wanting to learn, it is you who is sick. You also support child rape and slavery.

“Proud Member”

#594344 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>

The Qur'an is just another guide of ideology to align people to an cause in effort to build a Empire. As a follower you agree, I do not agree with the Torah the Qur'an or the Holy Bible.
The lie is simple on your behalf, the
Qur'an is God's direct words revealed in Arabic to the Prophet Muhammad.

A lie as much as the Torah is God's direct words or the bible being God's direct words.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#594345 Jan 27, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
Really, atheism is responsible for all the major atrocities against man because there is no accountability to god for anything.

Gee and almost all the major atrocities and genocides committed throughout history were committed in the name of god, particularly the Judeo-Christian god.

Have you ever read your own Bible. God commands the Israelites on many occasions to commit genocide in his name, wiping out entire kingdoms. Not only did they kill the men, but the children and animals too. In many cases the women were spared to be raped and taken as slaves.

Skip forward to the European Middle Ages and the centuries of religious warfare between.....Who????/

wait for it.......

yup, CHRISTIANS.

who started the Crusades?
who started the Inquisition (no not the Mel Brooks version)
who started the Spanish Inquistion

Europeans were satisfied with killing themselves, they went and colonized the world, in order to spread the world of god

wiping out thousands of native civilizations around the globe

and gee who started that whole slavery thing, using the Bible and the story of Noah's son Shem to justify slavery

fast forward to the 20th century

Hitler thought he was doing the work of God by eliminating the Jewish race

or more recent history the genocides of the 90's Balkan wars, started by the Serbs, all christians...
even the genocide in Rwhanda has its roots in Christianity.

Dude, give me a break....Christianity is one of the most brutual, genocide committing religions the world has ever seen

“Proud Member”

#594346 Jan 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
An entomologist you are not. Ants, like all insects, are mostly liquid, they are exoskeletal, not solid.

Lots of amino acids though.^^

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#594347 Jan 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
if u start giving meaning to life, people create a God
No, people give in to the dogma of religion out of superstition and fear. God does not need religion. Religion needs a God.
@Mylan...u r not an atheist?
No, not traditionally. I believe that religious people are arrogant, and it is through this arrogance that they proclaim that they know what "god" wants and attempts to speak for god. It is also through this arrogance that they claim that "we are in gods image".

My beliefs are very simple, that there is a power greater than us, but also that we as humans could never begin to comprehend anything about it. I think it's impossible to try to prove there'a s god, and impossible to prove that there isn't. Maybe there once was a god but god no longer exist, who knows? People try to prove theres a god so that then they can leap to the conclusion that god must have "rules" and only they know what they are.

The universe is what it is. We would be smaller than a speck of sand on the bottom of gods shoe. Even if you could prove that god still existed he would have to be pretty insecure to expect us to be his slave. The laws of nature are already in place. For better or worse the Earth developed over time. We're like leaves in the wind. That scares religious people because they need structure of some kind. All compassion comes from one human to another, not from any god. The point of life is to help each other, to make this world, which is our only environment, a better place for us all. We need to do this because there have been many species on this planet that have come and gone. There is no guarantee that humans will continue for all time, in-fact the odds are against us. People need to work together to make this planet a better place for everyone, and religion works against that. It implies that one team religion is better than another. So men fight amongst themselves through religion and it only hurts mankind, not elevate it. All you need to do is look at the senselessness of the middle east to see how pointless and foolish religion is.

Imagine if people understood that there is only one race - the human race, and that we’re all in this together. Imagine if we as humans realized that there is strength in numbers. What’s the saying? United we stand, divided we fall. Imagine if we learned to understand and value each others cultures, and looked at each other as neighbors with similar interests rather than adversaries. Then we would be more vested in taking better care of each other. Imagine if all those people in the middle east put down their weapons and worked together to try to help each other. Imagine how much better this world would be.

I think the problem is with the word 'god'. People hear it and have a knee jerk reaction to it one way or the other. We could never define that word, and trying to define god is only a waste of time, such as all religion is a waste of time. I think it was the ancient American Indian culture that believed that there is no word, and no sound, that could ever describe god, and that’s a very rational way to look at it. So why make things up and try to claim that god is this or god is that? When people do this through religion it hurts mankind as a whole, and putting labels on each other only hurts us all the more. Shouldn’t we be realizing that we have more in common with our neighbor, and try to elevate each other to make this world a better place? This can never happen as long as there are made up religions with their rules and their labels.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#594348 Jan 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of amino acids though.^^
Tasty ones too.:P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Leo 618,853
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Neville Thompson 282,992
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 3 min Buck Crick 178
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Gods r Delusions ... 658,742
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min Leo 45,618
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min ffj 70,908
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 12 min andet1987 3,035
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 9 hr crucifiedguy 5,021
More from around the web