Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594309 Jan 27, 2013
Atheism*
stop polical correctness

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#594310 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
Let me point out one thing you should all bear in mind...If I proved 100% the existence of God for example logic calculations and stuff, then there will be no meaning in life. Living on Earth is a test for us all, God tests those who are faithful to him not those who try and identify his existence.
Imam Ali a.s said one who looks into Gods creations, his faith will strengthen towards God, one who looks into God himself, his faith will weaken towards God.
If someone could prove God's existence 100% then there is no test and we should all not be here on Earth.
Our theories can not be applied to God for example we say God is 1 and then you could come to me and say well 1 is a number it can be divided therefore we can divide god or do anything and apply our theories. However the case is that 1 cannot be multiplied divided subtracted etc that 1 is absolute. Also, to all other logic and the dumb Scientology
So "dumb scientology" is not up to your standards huh? See this is what religion is, Mine is Better than Yours - na nana na! Born again Christians, the first time wasn't good enough. I can't prove god exists, so I’ll come up with a reason why there is no proof. Makes no sense at all. What if that same logic is applied to illnesses, we can’t see a bacteria so getting sick at 4 years of age and dying is just part of the life cycle. There is no proof of god, because my life here is a test and if there was proof of god my life has no meaning? Come on now, that makes no sense and do you know why that doesn’t make sense? Because it is such a stretch of logic to be absurd.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#594311 Jan 27, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> The inhabitants of Canaan were given 400 years to turn things around and a partial catalog of their offenses is listed in Leviticus 18. Armies were used by God as instruments of judgement in the Old but Christian primary source material is found in the New. Not the Old. Your depiction of God as Demon Lord is exactly how you perceive God. Fact being you despise a God you do not believe exists. How logical is that? Does not occur to you this God can exist even if you despise Him. Like an Ostrich you bury your head in the sand when it comes to the God question.
<quoted text> Hostile atheists agenda has to do with discrediting the Bible and alleged atrocities depicted is nothing more than a means to an end. In other words these things go on today in spite of Scripture and we do not see atheists opposing these things to the point where they have to sell their houses or give up their careers to battle injustice in any meaningful way. Even if you believe it is all myth it seems you are incapable of getting the alleged myth right!~ Critics select quote and ignore relevant facts pertinant to the events depicted. This amounts to a warped perception of the event in question.

Oh the Demon Lord was real enough for the bigoted and barbaric Israelite, who's evil leaders pushed their Imperial god cult of war forward , committing multiple acts genocide and atrocities
of human rights violations as they stormed across the land in their fictitious plight to reform the land to their liking.

But be assured that if these same acts were committed today you would call them terrorists, and send drones to kill them at your leisure. Oh but tell me they do not do just that, and even today!

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#594312 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor do I believe in the bible...I mentioned before that I'm a muslim and I believe in the quran
Whether you call it Yahweh or Allah matters not , for they are one and the same.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#594313 Jan 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism is a default position, it cannot be correct or incorrect because of that. It is simply dismissing your claim. Now, where is your evidence?
You still don't get it! It is not all that complicated. Where is your evidence? Why do you impose standards on others which your position cannot hold? Is that not hypocrisy?
Oh, and an appeal to a minority of a majority is also a fallacy, the majority is wrong more often than right, so you also make your position inherently wrong by using that as "evidence."
Majority adds weight. It indicates God is inherent in human nature. Atheists have to stomp it out to cling to their delusion. All criminal acts are atheistic in nature since atheists believe there is no existence post physical death and no ultimate justice. That is a major flaw since justice is also inherit in human nature. Atheism is bankrupt when it comes to the big questions. It is self centered and infantile.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#594314 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth? what Truth, you have nothing to prove you just deny everything yourselves even if you saw a miracle in your own eyes you will always say there is reasoning behind it..you are lost my friend unless you are willing to allow yourself to listen beyond the facts.
"listen beyond the facts"

You meant to listen and to believe to the lies.
Which is "beyond the facts".

Location hidden

#594315 Jan 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the Demon Lord was real enough for the bigoted and barbaric Israelite, who's evil leaders pushed their Imperial god cult of war forward , committing multiple acts genocide and atrocities
of human rights violations as they stormed across the land in their fictitious plight to reform the land to their liking.
But be assured that if these same acts were committed today you would call them terrorists, and send drones to kill them at your leisure. Oh but tell me they do not do just that, and even today!
You are stil ignoring pertinant facts. Perhaps you are not as smart as you pretend! Still making moral judgements on a God you do not believe exists! LOL! Either way you are out of your element when it comes to Theology!

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#594316 Jan 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher, if u start giving meaning to life, people create a God and that creates problems. Why do u want to believe their is a point to life, there's no proof that there is one? It's survival of the fittest, that's all life is! Let go of faith, it's a lot of BS!
@Mylan...u r not an atheist?
Never any god at all!

Eat, drink and be merry, you say?

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#594317 Jan 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Whether you call it Yahweh or Allah matters not , for they are one and the same.
There is a huge difference from our religion than any other, if u wish to argue...at least have some background about my religion.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#594318 Jan 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Whether you call it Yahweh or Allah matters not , for they are one and the same.
The Quran believes in the same God, the one God, they respect all the previous prophets in the Jewish and Christian religions, they call them the prophets of their Allah/Yahweh, yet they think they are different from Jews and Christians. I told u the world is bloody deluded!!!

We got Christians who are confused about Catholics, Muslims who think they worship a different God, atheists who think there is a point to all this sh*t and then u got a nut like me, who doesn't understand what the big fuss is about!

The whole world is just f*cking crazy!!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#594319 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
Also I wish to open a discussion about Atheis is it ok if I discuss it here or must I open a new thread?
Go right ahead.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#594320 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I see what you mean, but if you don't give me a chance to talk to u about atheism your mind will always remain shut. I only ask if you'd allow me to share a speech with u about it. I do not see myself as (WINNING) it is you who do not want to change your mind, if you truly are open minded you'd listen to what I have to say.
Talking about atheism is simple, it's a dismissal of all claims of gods, there, it's been talked about.

The rest of what you posted here was contradicted by your other posts so I see no reason to bother pointing that out.

Location hidden

#594321 Jan 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never any god at all!
Eat, drink and be merry, you say?
Yes!!!! YES!!!

That's the motto of my culture, how u know about it?

"Eat, drink and be merry, but never hurt anyone's heart"

I have no idea why tho!

No point to life, no, none at all!

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#594322 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a huge difference from our religion than any other, if u wish to argue...at least have some background about my religion.
Nope, there is no difference. You still have no evidence to support your religion, no more than any other religion, thus it is no different.

Location hidden

#594323 Jan 27, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> No i do not think i am better than an atheist and if i did then that would be the wrong attitude and i think that is the way of it with most Christians. Many Topix atheists are hardened and bigoted against Christianity and the Bible. They provide a poor example even for atheists who are not so odious or hateful in their thinking.
Whatever floats your boat!

I'm just disgusted with the attitude of all nuts, whether they are religious or not!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#594324 Jan 27, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> BS. I just read a statement of yours that said shooting a child for wanting to learn is OK or something to that effect. If that is not a bigoted hateful false statement then truth and falsehood have no meaning. Actually your curses conveert to blessings since Scripture defines your group as dead and deceived.''How can you escape the sentence of hell?'' Matthew 23:33.
Sheesh.

Talk about reading comprehension problems!

Go back and reread Kit's post. It's okay to do it slowly, and feel free to move your lips as you do.

Location hidden

#594325 Jan 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever floats your boat!
I'm just disgusted with the attitude of all nuts, whether they are religious or not!
How do you objectively determine who is a nut and who is not? Truth floats my boat when it comes to major life questions.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#594326 Jan 27, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>SNIPPED
.. Mylan, please accept my heartfelt sympathy on your loss ..

.. been there, done that. Only time will heal ..

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#594327 Jan 27, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> You are stil ignoring pertinant facts. Perhaps you are not as smart as you pretend! Still making moral judgements on a God you do not believe exists! LOL! Either way you are out of your element when it comes to Theology!
No beamer, I am making moral judgement on people in a alleged account of history , in a literary piece of historical fiction. I am not ignoring facts, you are ignoring reality.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#594328 Jan 27, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> How do you objectively determine who is a nut and who is not? Truth floats my boat when it comes to major life questions.
If evidence supports your assertion it is sane, if you assert something is fact without evidence then you are not sane.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min RiccardoFire 7,360
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Aerobatty 123,504
News Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 40 min Timbra 169
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min Anthony MN 681,787
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 619,457
Muslim airlines, Qatar, attempting stake in Ame... 2 hr gimme 8
Virginia man charged with espionage for deliver... 3 hr Brice N Livingston 8
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 hr onemale 286,526
More from around the web