“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

#593396 Jan 24, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing how many people don't appreciate (and don't want to) what the actual costs of doing business in the modern world is.(economy vs ecology).
Which, I believe, is why many cling to the insistence that this planet was created for the sole benefit of man... and that we might as well go ahead and "use it all up"... before the "creator" wipes it away in a fit of rage and wrath.
It's sad.
well.... This world was created for man. To rule over the animals. To rule over the created creatures however, when God created the heavens and earth, He put us right in the center of this part of it and said,'fill it, subdue it, rule it, care for it.' This creation that is good can be great! Care of creation is part of our responsibility as humans and as Christians. Why would anyone assume that God after creating the Earth would hand it over and then want us to destroy it?

We must be good stewards of any gifts that are given to us.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#593397 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather be "no mate Christian than waassup" than a piece of shit like you.
Being driftwood would be better than resembling that POS.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#593398 Jan 24, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>well.... This world was created for man. To rule over the animals. To rule over the created creatures however, when God created the heavens and earth, He put us right in the center of this part of it and said,'fill it, subdue it, rule it, care for it.' This creation that is good can be great! Care of creation is part of our responsibility as humans and as Christians. Why would anyone assume that God after creating the Earth would hand it over and then want us to destroy it?
Al, there's a great little book I think you'll enjoy: The Creation: An Appeal to Save Life on Earth: Edward O. Wilson.

“AIN'T is not a word. STUPID is”

Since: Jul 07

The Internet

#593400 Jan 24, 2013
Prove there's an Allah:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

#593401 Jan 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Al, there's a great little book I think you'll enjoy: The Creation: An Appeal to Save Life on Earth: Edward O. Wilson.
I'll load that on my Kindle

Location hidden

#593402 Jan 24, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>well.... This world was created for man. To rule over the animals. To rule over the created creatures however, when God created the heavens and earth, He put us right in the center of this part of it and said,'fill it, subdue it, rule it, care for it.' This creation that is good can be great! Care of creation is part of our responsibility as humans and as Christians. Why would anyone assume that God after creating the Earth would hand it over and then want us to destroy it?
Some believe it's their right to control the rest of humanity as they see fit.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/al-...

Elitist fkg pigs.

Long Beach, CA

#593403 Jan 24, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll load that on my Kindle
Good.

You in particular will like it a lot. And it's a very short book.

Long Beach, CA

#593404 Jan 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Some believe it's their right to control the rest of humanity as they see fit.
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/al-...
Elitist fkg pigs.
Do you know who these people are in the website you linked?

I'm generally a gentle guy, but for you, I would be happy to use tough love.
socci

Plattsburg, MO

#593405 Jan 24, 2013

Location hidden

#593406 Jan 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know who these people are in the website you linked?
I'm generally a gentle guy, but for you, I would be happy to use tough love.
Pull the sheet back over your head and stfu.

Long Beach, CA

#593407 Jan 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Pull the sheet back over your head and stfu.
Hahaha, very good then.

Don't let the bedbugs bite.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#593408 Jan 24, 2013
River Tam wrote:
The padded room was booked.
The padded room is always booked during that time of the month.

Since: Jan 13

Albuquerque, NM

#593409 Jan 24, 2013
Most people's idea of what God is, is so completely wrong, that this is why they can't prove God exists - because the God they're envisioning indeed does not exist.

What DOES exist, that IS responsible for starting all of this (existence), is not what most people would call a God, and so this is why everyone who starts talking about God has you completely confused - because you rightly sense the fact that something is wrong with it.

If/When what's really going on is explained to you, or if/when you figure it out on your own, it won't have that accompanying sense of something being wrong with it.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#593410 Jan 24, 2013
DK0d3r wrote:
Most people's idea of what God is, is so completely wrong, that this is why they can't prove God exists - because the God they're envisioning indeed does not exist.
What DOES exist, that IS responsible for starting all of this (existence), is not what most people would call a God, and so this is why everyone who starts talking about God has you completely confused - because you rightly sense the fact that something is wrong with it.
If/When what's really going on is explained to you, or if/when you figure it out on your own, it won't have that accompanying sense of something being wrong with it.
Huh?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#593411 Jan 24, 2013
Ryan Haver wrote:
If you believe in evolution or Big Bang then someone had to have made that first cell. Something does not make its self. Look at the sky. Everything has a builder that's a great example of gods amazing features. But the evolution theory is that nothing can be made from nothing. So then what made that first cell then?
who made the god?

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#593412 Jan 24, 2013
karl44 wrote:
who made the god?
Hasbro?

Location hidden

#593413 Jan 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. waaasssuuup is a happily married Christian man looking for some side action. He just comes here to scope out the women ..
I really do not think he sees females as women, more like: talent, or receptacles

Location hidden

#593414 Jan 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I suspect some guys keep buying Snap-on tools just to get the complimentary calender. ;)
a good tool, is hard to come by

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#593415 Jan 24, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Hasbro?
http://assets0.ordienetworks.c om/images/user_photos/1232296/ 89e2775463723462854a3df0fa32a7 58_rectangle_fullsize.jpg

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#593416 Jan 24, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Hasbro?
http://tinyurl.com/aew2bjj

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 38 min Versatile 873
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 45 min raj 37
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 50 min Chris Clearwater 173,744
xxx(ngoanana o nyoo e metsi) (Apr '10) 1 hr ohk 17
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr yon 3,140
why do hairy armpits turn me on??? (Jul '10) 3 hr danni2 12
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr MUQ1 259,621
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr truth 542,873
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 hr Aura Mytha 227,688
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 13 hr ms simmer 153