OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#593431 Jan 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. waaasssuuup is a happily married Christian man looking for some side action. He just comes here to scope out the women ..
Not sure if you were being sarcastic or not.....however, I don't define a happily married man as one who is looking for some side action.

A truly happily married man- or woman, for that matter- has no need or desire to look elsewhere.
endtime

AOL

#593432 Jan 25, 2013

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#593433 Jan 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I beg to differ, the teeth of America you will not pull.
And more deadly than all our forces combined , is the will of those who brandish the arms and god given right to do so.
In short you will fear the collective might of our strength.
We can use military to project this anywhere.
But never mistake the idea that this same strength does not exist here , in the hands of our people.
America, a force to be reckoned with. Love her, or leave her alone, or she may come gunning for you.
http://classconnection.s3.amazonaws.com/230/f...
Now listen up..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LjJIXIHEr-gXX
I believe that’s what was said about the Persian empire, Alexandria the great, Roman republic, the Roman empire, Genghis Khan, the Third Reich ete, etc. It’s been a common mantra throughout history.

Threats of military might and force did not help then either, it just fuelled delusions of grandeur.

Who chose god? Which god? Bilious, the god of being sick? Anoia the god of things that get stuck in drawers? Surely the Catholics of the Vatican city have more right to claim gods will than the US does. Tell me what happens if the US invades the Vatican city who’s pope has a special dialog with god. God will be left with a hell of a choice there. What about if the US invades the UK, with their monarch as the head of the state religion and obviously on nodding terms with god. Methinks you have not really thought this through. It may be a great moral boosting trick but it is juts that, a trick.

No fear, just a little chuckle at the childishness, maybe one day in a few hundred years you will outgrow the macho bravado

Tell me, of all those that America has gunned for since you helped out in WW2, just how many have you actually won?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#593434 Jan 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
<<<{{{BARF}}}>> >
Thanks
I threw up in my mouth a little after I read that post from HL......While what Areobatty posted this morning may be correct, no matter what you look like or how fat you are or are not, you're repulsive, you're repugnant and a total turn-off regardless.

YUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#593435 Jan 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Jefferson was a bad ass. He was a die hard patriot, a man of God, honest (for a politician).
Rewrote the Bible? No, why?
He took out all the supernatural garbage.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#593436 Jan 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction - Christians don't have a sky daddy, atheists do.
Really?

#593437 Jan 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
My clothes are made from plants too, cotton.
I didn't know that guy by his name but I googled him and I recognized his face. He did that McDonald's show, the one they got all fat eating nothing but McDonald's for a month. Did you see that one? The show you're talking about that he did was called "30 days" I haven't seen it but it sounds pretty interesting.
Yes I suppose getting fat eating McDonalds must appeal to you

#593438 Jan 25, 2013
Opps sorry, I meant to write fatter…

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#593439 Jan 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Pull the sheet back over your head and stfu.
No- you just want to control the rest of humanity to speak or not as you see fit.

You're no elitist and you're no pig either- pigs are very nice animals and highly intelligent as well.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#593440 Jan 25, 2013
Pat wrote:
So a good example of structural violence would be racist Affirmative Action laws, since to favor one by race is to disadvantage another by race.
I'm not at all familiar with them, but let's start by putting them in context of Apartheid.

How would you start untangling the rule of the few over the many while preventing the mass murder of the few when the many suddenly have power?

Mandela, with all his flaws and his abhorrent wife, did a very good job at moving South Africa forward peacefully. Very, very unlike other nations with sudden changes in rulership. Just look at the US civil war.
" It's a slight hop for you to subsequently suggest their removal - you are a despicable, disgusting person."
Your bogus unfounded accusations of hate serve no purpose here. All it does is prove you have no argument when you have to go off point like that.
So which race has opened up their society to blacks? Let me guess, could it be whites have? Why is the NBA 85 percent black, because of structural violence by whites who secretly discriminate against whites? What the NBA actually proves is that whites are more than happy to let merit decide who gets the job, with no concern at all for race. Why can’t you racist bigoted liberals do the same and take a stand for individualism and reject racist affirmative action? Isn't it ironic how the only ones left determined to keep racial discrimination alive are the liberals and what is your excuse for it? Because racial disparities exist therefore hidden invisible racism (structural violence) must exist. You have no evidence for that, you cling to racial equality dogma like a theist does their imaginary god.
Why do you keep avoiding my question to you about race? What is race? Please define what the black race is - how do you know if a human is part of the black race?

You're unable to answer that question b/c race is culturally constructed. It differs in different countries, it's blurred with nationality and has no biological basis.

But, be my guest. Present an objective definition of how we determine someone's race.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#593441 Jan 25, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
No they're not. Just two and a half. And none of them is in the constitution. The laws against murder, theft and perjury are mostly state laws.
“The {{{SCREEECH}}}
Nice. I see you completely ignored the rest of the post...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#593442 Jan 25, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I really hate to have to agree with RR, but I have to speak up here.
Height/weight charts are a generalization that doesn't take into account muscle mass. I am small-5'7". 160 lbs.-and by height/weight charts, I am considered overweight. BUT, I vary from 9% to 15% body fat, which is much lower than the average person.
The best way to determine a person's BMI is in a flotation tank. In this procedure, a person is weighed normally, on a scale, and is then weighed again when fully submerged in water with as much air as possible expelled from the lungs. The difference in the two weights is then used to determine the percentage of body fat.
Height/weight charts are merely guidelines and don't factor in that muscle mass is more dense than fat. They probably use an average body fat percentage that does not always reflect a person's physical condition.
Thank you, sir. You're 100% correct. Those BMI charts do not take into account muscle mass. Unless the medical community is considering muscles as obese.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#593443 Jan 25, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text> I threw up in my mouth a little after I read that post from HL......While what Areobatty posted this morning may be correct, no matter what you look like or how fat you are or are not, you're repulsive, you're repugnant and a total turn-off regardless.
YUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK.
**** curtsies ****

whew

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#593444 Jan 25, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Pat bears out the truth of the expression: Misery loves company.
Pat is miserable and would like others to be as miserable as she is.
She fosters racism, bigotry and anti-Semitism instead of fostering good will toward humanity in general.
Is Pat a she?

Given that she's a racist, one would imagine that she also believes women are less than men. She seems to buy into any overlysimplistic, nonscientific corruption of evolutionary theory, so sexism would follow, too.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#593445 Jan 25, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Ya, really. Ask any Christian, none of them will tell you they worship a sky daddy.

Ask any atheist, they'll tell you God is a sky daddy....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#593447 Jan 25, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I suppose getting fat eating McDonalds must appeal to you
Ugh... Are you & OCB gonna continue your lying?

Honey BooBoo, I eat McDonald's maybe 5 times a year. It's one of those comfort foods, like mac-n-cheese...

Get a grip.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#593448 Jan 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
how do you know if a human is part of the black race?
Ask them to say the word "ambulance".

If it comes out "AMBUHLANCE" you have yourself a Négro!

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#593449 Jan 25, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, but I don't necessarily agree.
At any rate, suffice to say that what is between RR's ears is nothing but 100% fat- the "muscles" in his brain are obviously suffering from a severe case of atrophy.
Well...THAT much is obvious.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#593450 Jan 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
No. Natural selection works through differential survival and reproduction. It selects by killing off what doesn't work. Sorry you fail to understand this simple concept, but not overly surprising.
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Individual organisms that have acquired a trait beneficial to survival tend to survive and breed more successfully.
Yes. They do so because other individuals are failing to reproduce and dying. Hence the *selection* part of the process.
After numerous breeding cycles, the better-adapted dominate and since intelligence, namely abstract reasoning ability, is a benefit to survival in a cold harsh climate where planning for winter by storing food, making shelter and warm clothing and so forth is an advantage people with that trait will do better than those who don't possess it and thus will eventually dominate. Your denial of natural selection is quite amusing and reminds me of a theist denying evolution.
I don't deny natural selection. Unlike you, I understand it. Unlike you, I don't rely on "just-so stories" like the above.

Your claim is that there's a general intelligence that is somehow selected by cold environmental pressure.

Yet, you have absolutely no evidence of that. When I point out that the only hominin to be cold-adapted in Homo, the neanderthals, went extinct because Humans were selected for social intelligence, you're answer is.....ignorance. When I point out that, if you were right, the Inuit would be the most intelligent people on the planet...your answer is...silence.

Not only the Inuit, but the Dorset people who lived in the extreme north before the Inuit replaced them. And Native American tribes living at the same latitude as Europeans - much colder weather, therefore more intelligence, right?

Also, you consistently fail to understand gene flow. You, without any kind of evidence, cannot explain how equatorial environments would select against intelligence - and that would have to happen if "intelligence genes" were coming down from Europe and Asia via gene flow.

You also utterly fail to explain why Africa has always had the greatest genetic diversity on Earth. You stupidly call darkly pigmented people one race, "black" and must ignore that their genetic diversity exceeds that of all other populations. Therefore they cannot be a "racial category" (not to mention that you fail to explain genetically what a "race" is).

Moreover, Africa, as I have explained to you, has always been the major source of new genetic material for Europe and Asia. Art and abstract thinking first appear in Africa. Writing, martial arts, first in Africa. All modern traits - Africa. The archaic traits hold out longest in...Europe and Asia.

Your racist ideas are not scientific. They aren't supported by science. You have utterly failed to explain anything race except your own biases and prejudice. You're a racist and you demand that the world be. Well, we've moved on and left people like you, with such backwards thinking, in the past.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#593451 Jan 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Great intelligence is not needed for cold climates. For example: penguins, seals, salmon, shrimp, Alaskan crab.
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
That remark is just too stupid for refutation!
It's too hard for you, hey?

I understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min MUQ1 263,717
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 42 min MUQ1 37,661
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 59 min truth 5,455
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 59 min andet1987 4,972
INSIDERJOHN.COM REVIEW : BinaryApp-810 SCAM 1 hr dess71 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 555,197
Moses never existed 2 hr truth 568
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Dr Wu 603,720
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 8 hr BottomNow 1,191
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 12 hr Dubai Massage 055... 141

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE