What, what I do?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#593456 Jan 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh... Are you & OCB gonna continue your lying?
Honey BooBoo, I eat McDonald's maybe 5 times a year. It's one of those comfort foods, like mac-n-cheese...
Get a grip.
Are YOU gonna continue your lying by your constant and obsessive accusations of accusing ME of lying?

YOU get a grip, you lying fool.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#593457 Jan 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask them to say the word "ambulance".
If it comes out "AMBUHLANCE" you have yourself a Négro!
You're disgusting.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#593458 Jan 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Pat a she?
Given that she's a racist, one would imagine that she also believes women are less than men. She seems to buy into any overlysimplistic, nonscientific corruption of evolutionary theory, so sexism would follow, too.
YES. She's a mixed bag. She is all in favor of gay rights, she is pro-choice and quite liberal in some of her views.

I think that a racist liberal is quite unusual, but I imagine Pat is not the only one with liberal views who is also a racist; however, she is one of the few people I've ever known in favor of gay rights, pro-choice, etc. who so proudly trumpets her blatant racism for all the world to see.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#593459 Jan 25, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying. Blacks never developed a written language.
The earliest undisputed art originated with the Aurignacian archaeological culture in the Upper Paleolithic http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_art
"The first martial arts, Africa."
Humans have been fighitng one another since the very beginning of our species. You sure put forth a lot of nonsense.
The othr things you mention are irrelevant to the discussion because they took place prior to modern humans splitting off into isolated groups.
You don't keep up with the scientific literature. I do. You're a racist, so you cannot keep up with science. Unlike you, it's my job.

"Ongoing debates about the emergence of modern human behavior, however defined, regularly incorporate observations from the later part of the southern African Middle Stone Age and emphasize the early appearance of artifacts thought to reflect symbolic practice. Here we report a large sample of 270 fragments of intentionally marked ostrich eggshell from the Howiesons Poort at Diepkloof Rock Shelter, Western Cape, South Africa. Dating from &#8776;60,000 years ago, these pieces attest to an engraving tradition that is the earliest reliable evidence of what is a widespread modern practice. These abstract linear depictions were made on functional items (eggshell containers), which were curated and involved in daily hunter-gatherer life. The standardized production of repetitive patterns, including a hatched band motif, suggests a system of symbolic representation in which collective identities and individual expressions are clearly communicated, suggesting social, cultural, and cognitive underpinnings that overlap with those of modern people."

http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2010/02/17/...

Also, the first detailed drawings of martial arts are from Africa, 7000 years ago, predating China.

So, abstract thinking - first in Africa. If there are genes associated with this behavior, they came to Europe and Asia because of gene flow from Africa.

I'm not the one who is lying here, racist Pat. I'm the only one, of the two of us, who understands evolution and biology. You are mocking it at every turn, to support your racism.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#593460 Jan 25, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Are YOU gonna continue your lying by your constant and obsessive accusations of accusing ME of lying?
YOU get a grip, you lying fool.
No, not at all.

I'm gonna continue to be honest by calling you a liar.

Liar.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#593461 Jan 25, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I suppose getting fat eating McDonalds must appeal to you
He claims to eat very healthy food and that may be true.

However, regardless of what one eats, if one takes in more energy (calories) than one exerts, one will gain weight.

ANY food can be considered "fattening" if eaten to excess.

Regardless, and as I already posted, he's got nothing but fat between his ears.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#593462 Jan 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Is Pat a she?
We're waiting for HL to give us a definitive answer....

Some stable somewhere

#593463 Jan 25, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything. Look who is consistently at the top of the socio economic ladder and who is always at the bottom. Compare what the Jews as a group have contributed to the modern world we live in compared to what the blacks as a group have contributed. The world as a whole would hardly have noticed had sub-Saharan Africa not existed or never been contacted by Europeans and Asians. No important discovery, invention, or world leader emerged from Africa. On the contrary, the Jews are overrepresented in the sciences and as a group have contributed the most by way of discovery. No group is more responsible for the modern world we live in than the Jews.
So now I'll ask you, what evidence is there to indicate that they are equal in intelligence? Do you really think those who never invented the wheel or a written language are equal in intelligence to those who split the atom? Really? If you do then you are not being honest with yourself.
Wow. Would you do us the favor and read more about history? You're as much a science and history denier as any good creationist. Well done...I guess.

You know what? Even something as simple as "Guns, Germs and Steel" would help you understand the world better.

The kind of gross ignorance you display is disheartening.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#593464 Jan 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, really. Ask any Christian, none of them will tell you they worship a sky daddy.
Ask any atheist, they'll tell you God is a sky daddy....
Your god is in heaven-and perhaps everywhere else as well, but your god's "home" is in heaven; hence, SKY.

Your god is your heavenly father; hence, DADDY.

Put it all together and what do you have?

A SKY DADDY.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#593465 Jan 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not at all.
Liar.
I don't lie, RR. I'm sorry that since lying is SO much a part of your nature, you've lost any ability you may have had to discern lies from the truth or fiction from fact.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#593466 Jan 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not at all.
Liar.
BTW, I'm gonna continue to call you LARD ASS because if nothing else, you ARE a fathead and since you speak out of your ass, that makes you a lard ass, LARD ASS.

Some stable somewhere

#593467 Jan 25, 2013
Pat wrote:
Whites have done more for blacks than blacks have ever done for themselves.
Slavery, genocide, disease, economic war, destruction of resources, purposeful implementation of debt and on and on, the undermining of any potential successful strategy of self governance (not just in Africa).

Slavery goes on to this day - your chocolate is made by slaves.

All other things being equal, those with more money and technology can and will suppress those without.

I'm sorry that's beyond you. Even the Quakers knew this simple fact. You are as hopeless as a creationist.

Some stable somewhere

#593468 Jan 25, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good point. Oprah is part of the proof that blacks with ability are not being held down by whites. The blacks at the bottom of society are where they are for the very same reason whites at the bottom of society are where they are, their own stupid behaviors. The reason the percentage of blacks at the bottom is greater than the percentage of whites at the bottom is due to IQ average differences, not discrimination.
Spin, spin, spin.

You have a predetermined racist belief system - we should really call it "pre-ordained."

Anything, you just make up stories to fit it into your racist world. No evidence needed.

Some stable somewhere

#593469 Jan 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask them to say the word "ambulance".
If it comes out "AMBUHLANCE" you have yourself a Négro!
Why do I post here?

Some stable somewhere

#593470 Jan 25, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>YES. She's a mixed bag. She is all in favor of gay rights, she is pro-choice and quite liberal in some of her views.
I think that a racist liberal is quite unusual, but I imagine Pat is not the only one with liberal views who is also a racist; however, she is one of the few people I've ever known in favor of gay rights, pro-choice, etc. who so proudly trumpets her blatant racism for all the world to see.
Huh. I guess she feels the need to make other people less than her. Must be an insecurity issue.

Some stable somewhere

#593471 Jan 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
We're waiting for HL to give us a definitive answer....
HL wouldn't sleep with a racist.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#593473 Jan 25, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Better that than what YOU have- bats in the belfry.
Nothing like a CHRISTIAN who is a racist POS.
You are no more a Christian than is RR.
You talk the talk, but don't walk the walk and you can barely crawl your way to the TRUE meaning of Christianity and the most basic of tenets of it.
the meaning of true Christianity:

Jesus paid a debt on the cross that we could never pay for in a zillion years.

since i appreciate this free gift, how can you ever accuse me of not being a Christian???

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#593474 Jan 25, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You think making racist jokes is moral? Is that what your Jesus would do, you silly impotent little hypocrite?
You're a friggin' goof ball.
the joke was a joke. are you moral enough to earn acceptance by a perfect God?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#593475 Jan 25, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a whole lot different than those that accept God's morality but live according to their own morality in spite of the fact they think they might go to hell for doing so. Perhaps the big difference is the non-believer can live that way without all that fear and guilt while the believer just complicates his sinful life by having to worry about "what will God think?".
Ironically, if one was to use the people who post here as representative of the whole population, then it would appear based on those here that in general non-believers have a better attitude towards other people than do believers.
IMO though, I would tend to doubt the sincerity of many here who claim to be believers. I highly suspect their strength of belief is mainly to be argumentative.
hey booots -

i'm a 'believer' in the righteousness an in the grace(unmerited favor) of God, not in the righteousness of humanity or in my own righteousness.

how can you judge my belief?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min new ideas 106,077
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Liamm 650,545
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 36 min Aura Mytha 56,148
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,345
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 1 hr Doctor REALITY 206
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr Joe Fortuna 4,853
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr Noname 39
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Rider on the Storm 182,965
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr ChristineM 445,930
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 16 hr kobechi3 71
More from around the web