Prove there's a god.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#593414 Jan 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I suspect some guys keep buying Snap-on tools just to get the complimentary calender. ;)
a good tool, is hard to come by

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#593415 Jan 24, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Hasbro?
http://assets0.ordienetworks.c om/images/user_photos/1232296/ 89e2775463723462854a3df0fa32a7 58_rectangle_fullsize.jpg

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#593416 Jan 24, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Hasbro?
http://tinyurl.com/aew2bjj
socci

Cross Timbers, MO

#593417 Jan 24, 2013
karl44 wrote:
who made the god?

God the Father
God the Son-Jesus
God the Spirit

These three are one.

We dont even understand all about angels much less God's being. We are told he has been the same forever i.e. yesterday today and forever. God has always been before he created all this.

It is a question we may understand better some day. What is important today is that he does exist and we have all known him - our creator - personally as Jesus.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#593418 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Half of the 10 Commandments are American law.
No they're not. Just two and a half. And none of them is in the constitution. The laws against murder, theft and perjury are mostly state laws.

“The Ten Commandments fit the United States like $10 shoes, from the first, where we install the "almighty" dollar as an idol, to the last, when we rely on covetousness to turn the wheels of commerce. We keep the Sabbath holy by shopping for bargains and allow and excuse false witness for advertising and political spin. We have been casual about killing for a nation that believes in "Thou shall not kill." And as for adultery, we apparently couldn't have a Congress without it. Beyond all that, we revere the Ten Commandments to shreds.” Tom Blackburn
Bobby

Bolivar, MO

#593421 Jan 25, 2013
Well I can certainly prove there ain't a God!. See, God if He does exist is a liar and a sadist, He literally performs oral-sex on the inhabiters of Las-Vegas!!!. "Sin-city" I think is what they call Las-Vegas. Yet so called God lets this city get away with everything " God blesses this wicked city" Yet God punished the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah for their badness. Ok, I ask, why doesn't God punish Las-Vegas?. They sin a lot more then Sodom and Gomorrah!. IF GOD EXIST WHICH HE DON'T HE OWES SODOM AND GOMORRAH A BIG, BIG APOLOGY!!!...

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#593424 Jan 25, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I'm telling you you're fat because the MEDICAL COMMUNITY says so- not because I say so. You are NOT height/weight proportionate.
You're fat. DEAL with it- or don't. Not my concern when all is said and done.
I really hate to have to agree with RR, but I have to speak up here.

Height/weight charts are a generalization that doesn't take into account muscle mass. I am small-5'7". 160 lbs.-and by height/weight charts, I am considered overweight. BUT, I vary from 9% to 15% body fat, which is much lower than the average person.

The best way to determine a person's BMI is in a flotation tank. In this procedure, a person is weighed normally, on a scale, and is then weighed again when fully submerged in water with as much air as possible expelled from the lungs. The difference in the two weights is then used to determine the percentage of body fat.

Height/weight charts are merely guidelines and don't factor in that muscle mass is more dense than fat. They probably use an average body fat percentage that does not always reflect a person's physical condition.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#593425 Jan 25, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah when people push education aside it's very sad, especially when it's to regurgitate the same religious dogma over and over again.
That’s religion for you, it’s what it does so well. What tickles me is that so many godbots vehemently deny it while actually proving the deliberate ignorance imposed by religions

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#593427 Jan 25, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy who sucks the smoke from dried tobacco plants into his lungs. Being vegan isn't just about what we eat. My clothes are made from plants as well. Industrial hemp is a beautiful thing. It's just the way I live. I don't expect everybody else to live that way.
Are you familiar with Morgan Spurlock? He made a show where a dedicated hunter agreed to live for 30 days with a vegan family. Pretty cool show. I can't remember the name of it.
My clothes are made from plants too, cotton.

I didn't know that guy by his name but I googled him and I recognized his face. He did that McDonald's show, the one they got all fat eating nothing but McDonald's for a month. Did you see that one? The show you're talking about that he did was called "30 days" I haven't seen it but it sounds pretty interesting.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#593428 Jan 25, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I really hate to have to agree with RR, but I have to speak up here.
Height/weight charts are a generalization that doesn't take into account muscle mass. I am small-5'7". 160 lbs.-and by height/weight charts, I am considered overweight. BUT, I vary from 9% to 15% body fat, which is much lower than the average person.
The best way to determine a person's BMI is in a flotation tank. In this procedure, a person is weighed normally, on a scale, and is then weighed again when fully submerged in water with as much air as possible expelled from the lungs. The difference in the two weights is then used to determine the percentage of body fat.
Height/weight charts are merely guidelines and don't factor in that muscle mass is more dense than fat. They probably use an average body fat percentage that does not always reflect a person's physical condition.
Okay, but I don't necessarily agree.

At any rate, suffice to say that what is between RR's ears is nothing but 100% fat- the "muscles" in his brain are obviously suffering from a severe case of atrophy.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#593429 Jan 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. did you and OCB finally get a room ??..
<<<{{{BARF}}}>> >

Thanks

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#593430 Jan 25, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
The padded room was booked.
Kisses to you to, dear.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#593431 Jan 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. waaasssuuup is a happily married Christian man looking for some side action. He just comes here to scope out the women ..
Not sure if you were being sarcastic or not.....however, I don't define a happily married man as one who is looking for some side action.

A truly happily married man- or woman, for that matter- has no need or desire to look elsewhere.
endtime

AOL

#593432 Jan 25, 2013

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

#593433 Jan 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I beg to differ, the teeth of America you will not pull.
And more deadly than all our forces combined , is the will of those who brandish the arms and god given right to do so.
In short you will fear the collective might of our strength.
We can use military to project this anywhere.
But never mistake the idea that this same strength does not exist here , in the hands of our people.
America, a force to be reckoned with. Love her, or leave her alone, or she may come gunning for you.
http://classconnection.s3.amazonaws.com/230/f...
Now listen up..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LjJIXIHEr-gXX
I believe that’s what was said about the Persian empire, Alexandria the great, Roman republic, the Roman empire, Genghis Khan, the Third Reich ete, etc. It’s been a common mantra throughout history.

Threats of military might and force did not help then either, it just fuelled delusions of grandeur.

Who chose god? Which god? Bilious, the god of being sick? Anoia the god of things that get stuck in drawers? Surely the Catholics of the Vatican city have more right to claim gods will than the US does. Tell me what happens if the US invades the Vatican city who’s pope has a special dialog with god. God will be left with a hell of a choice there. What about if the US invades the UK, with their monarch as the head of the state religion and obviously on nodding terms with god. Methinks you have not really thought this through. It may be a great moral boosting trick but it is juts that, a trick.

No fear, just a little chuckle at the childishness, maybe one day in a few hundred years you will outgrow the macho bravado

Tell me, of all those that America has gunned for since you helped out in WW2, just how many have you actually won?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#593434 Jan 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
<<<{{{BARF}}}>> >
Thanks
I threw up in my mouth a little after I read that post from HL......While what Areobatty posted this morning may be correct, no matter what you look like or how fat you are or are not, you're repulsive, you're repugnant and a total turn-off regardless.

YUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#593435 Jan 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Jefferson was a bad ass. He was a die hard patriot, a man of God, honest (for a politician).
Rewrote the Bible? No, why?
He took out all the supernatural garbage.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#593436 Jan 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction - Christians don't have a sky daddy, atheists do.
Really?

#593437 Jan 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
My clothes are made from plants too, cotton.
I didn't know that guy by his name but I googled him and I recognized his face. He did that McDonald's show, the one they got all fat eating nothing but McDonald's for a month. Did you see that one? The show you're talking about that he did was called "30 days" I haven't seen it but it sounds pretty interesting.
Yes I suppose getting fat eating McDonalds must appeal to you

#593438 Jan 25, 2013
Opps sorry, I meant to write fatter…

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Bongo 16,324
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Michael 683,799
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 1 hr real 33,212
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 5 hr common sense 19
the REAL reason for General Motors sales slumps 7 hr Disappointed US V... 7
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 hr Born Again Past JW 619,696
I hate Haiti (Jan '10) 14 hr BLACK LIVES DONT ... 108
More from around the web