|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
no, no, no...
It'd have to be an Egyptian-Greek-Italian-America n...
Unless you factor in that the great-great-great grandparents are half from Greece & half from Poland.
Or if you factor in that the Egyptian ancestors are only on the mother's side...
You're being more ridiculous than ever now, RR.

Just let it go. I knew long before today that you aren't capable of grasping or discerning the difference between nationality and heritage/ethnicity.

If someone asks me what I am in terms of nationality, I tell them I am American. If they want to know about my ancestry, I tell them that my heritage is that of Russian, English and Romanian and this despite that on my mother's side, both of her parents were born here.

Not as big a deal as you are making it out to be, RR.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, bucko. You're wrong.
I never said "cigarettes do't contain a drug".
Don't let your ego get in the way of admitting an error.
<shakes head>

You're too much, RR.

I said they contain a drug and you disagreed with me... multiple times.

You use drugs!

Deal with it!

Or don't.

I don't give a flying fugg!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ya, oops. "A" woman....
lol
There were NUMEROUS stories in the link I provided.

For like the UMPTEENTH time, do the research for yourself.

And try to do so before you shoot off that ignorant mouth of yours.
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the time you rant & rave about how black are criminals because they're black.
Rememer your "Imagine what Haiti would be like if it was all white?" remark?
You're a racist & a bigot. You have no right to be talking about equality for gays while at the same time denegrating blacks.
Racial differences in crime and violence rates are very real and can be backed up by plenty of data and to deny this makes you the bigot. I don't denigrate blacks if what I am saying is true. I am simply stating facts. If blacks find their own behavior embarrassing then they need to do something about it.

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Why???
Because NATIONALITY has one meaning and HERITAGE/ETHNICITY has another meaning, that's why.
Why don't we refer to a circle as a fig tree? Because they are two separate and distinct things, that's why.
Go write your own dictionary, RR.
While the USA does indeed have culture and traditions, that doesn't change the fact that the heritage of the majority of people in the USA is not that of the USA.
So "HERITAGE/ETHNICITY" has one meaning? Dummy.

Are you implying that a person's heritage, ethnicity and nationality HAVE TO BE different?

What about that ole Italian we're talking about? You're acting like his heritage, ethnicity and nationality are ALL Italian...

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed- as does alcohol kill more people than does marijuana.
Got a couple of hours to spare?...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And some people like being a redneck.
And some people like being retarded. And some people like being violent. And some people like being meth users. What's your point?

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Speak for your sorry-ass sinful self, RR.
I ain't no saint, but I sure as hell am no sinner, either.
What I am is IMPERFECT- as ALL human beings are- including your sons who you earlier claimed are "perfect".
And sorry bub- but imperfection is NOT a sin; simply the nature of the beast and a part of who and what we are.
ummm.... What part of "I believe" doesn't seem to you like I'm speaking for myself?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Why do you people accept laziness
Probably for the same reason that people like you accept staying ignorant. Weird.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
<sigh>
Now you wanna get specific!
Fugg off!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
You'er still reaching..

In that post, I wrote:

"You're reaching...

I drink fermented barley & hops. Not a drug.

I smoke a plant that doesn't have mind-altering effects. Not a drug."

But hey, if you wanna call cigarettes a drug, that's all you. One just wonders if you call Tums a drug, too...

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
It is what it is and it is a very immature, contradictory, absurd ignorant and just plain foolish story.
Like I said, you need to dumb it down for yourself, that's OK...

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it's true. I believe God exists. I believe Jesus died for our sins & I believe in heaven.
So?
So, if your belief is founded upon cultural familiarity, it's just as likely you'd be sacrificing to Zeus or praying toward Mecca if you'd been born in a different time or place.

Which begs the question, is believing in something that is probably not true harmless?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> It would take crazy on a scale I don't want to imagine, to have socks from different countries.
far more difficult to have unique, and cosistent, writting (prose) styles for each sock

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You'er still reaching..
In that post, I wrote:
"You're reaching...
But hey, if you wanna call cigarettes a drug, that's all you. One just wonders if you call Tums a drug, too...
Cigarettes contain nicotine.

Nicotine is a drug.

You smoke cigarettes.

You use drugs.

End of story.
berserker

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Certainly one would run into trouble prooving there is a god if all you got to go by is the corrupt western ideology about god. In the ancient past aliens were mistaken for (gods) We cannot even measure nor see over half the energy and matter in the universe, hence the name (dark matter and dark energy. If the ranting and raving imbicile that started this post bothered to do ANY research before he clearly showed to all what a moron he is, then he would know things like many scientists despite their own dogmatic narrow view reluctantly agree that there could indeed be a (god) not to mean a christain god or allah or what ever just some form of a creator, like the universal mind stated by Edgar Cayce the sleeping profit. Also the sound theory with many hard facts to back it up is called the holographic universe and in this theory it indicates that there must be something constantly creating. Read the theory moron if you have reading ability more than a dick and Jane level.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm calling you out.
You've yet to show a post of mine where I said cigarettes don't contain a drug, which is what you accused me of saying.
Here it is- from what Hukt just posted:

"You're reaching...

Okay- grapes are not a drug either until they are turned into wine. THEN they have become a drug.

Tobacco is a plant which is a DRUG and is one of MANY plants that are drugs. And cigarettes most definitely DO have mind-altering effects; that is a main reason why when people quit they have great trouble concentrating and the addiction to cigarettes is a PHYSICAL addiction as well as a psychological addiction; the PHYSICAL addiction is due to the addictive qualities of the DRUG found in tobacco- that being the DRUG known as nicotine and actually, the botanical name of the tobacco plant is nicotiana tabacum.

And.....

"Tomatoes and eggplants are just two examples of foods that naturally contain Nicotine in reasonable levels.

However, the high availability of the substance in tobacco makes it the best way to receive the effects that it produces in larger amounts.

A normal cigarette made from tobacco will give a person approximately 1 milligram of Nicotine that will be absorbed into the bloodstream.

This small amount will have stimulating effects, raising a personís heartbeat and making the person breathe faster.

One of the strange things about Nicotine is that it can also become a relaxant drug.

As a person becomes dependent on the cigarettes, they will receive more relaxation rather than stimulation when they smoke as the craving has been filled."

http://www.unfilteredtv.com/nicotine.html

RR- SHOCK me by being a MAN and admitting you were WRONG.

Barley and hops are fermented in order to be turned into a DRUG.

You smoke tobacco which is a plant which is a drug and yes, nicotine IS a mind-altering substance. That is it a subtle mind-altering substance doesn't negate that it IS a mind-altering substance.

Stop trying to be the poster boy for the wholesome all American boy- you'll never achieve that and that's okay- but stop talking as if you do not use drugs. You DO.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

I guess people that smoke marijuana cigarettes aren't doing drugs?

Sure...

That makes sense, doesn't it?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You'er still reaching..
In that post, I wrote:
"You're reaching...
Sigh......yes- TUMS is a drug, RR.

About cigarettes....go ahead and nit-pick that they are drug delivery devices all you like. You use drugs every time you smoke a cigarette.

"In August 1995, the federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA), proposed a rule to give it the power to regulate certain tobacco products containing nicotine on the basis that they meet the legal definition of drugs under the federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.

From 1995 to 1997, researchers at St. Peter's Medical Center, New Brunswick, N.J., collected, organized. and analyzed information concerning the legal definition of tobacco products as drugs.

The project was part of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's (RWJF) national program Tobacco Policy Research and Evaluation Program.

Key Findings

Researchers concluded that nicotine is a drug and that cigarettes qualify as drug-delivery devices under the definition of current food and drug laws.
The analysis states that the data are strong enough to justify banning all tobacco advertising under current law."

http://pweb1.rwjf.org/reports/grr/026766.htm

Listen- just because you obviously can only apply the word "drug" in the most negative of ways doesn't change the fact that ALL medicines including TUMS are in fact, drugs nor does it change the fact that alcohol and tobacco both are drugs.

Only a total moron such as you truly are would argue against those facts.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed- as does alcohol kill more people than does marijuana.
Yes, but people that smoke pot can still kill...

A meta-analysis was conducted using nine epidemiological studies of motor vehicle collisions that measured recent cannabis use and also included control groups. Experimental and simulation studies were excluded.

The results indicated that driving under the influence of cannabis was associated with a 92% increased risk of vehicular crashes. Important is the fact that such driving was associated with a 110% increase in fatal crashes.

www2.potsdam.edu/.../Marijuana-Use-Increases-... ...

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
That is nonsense. Crime is mainly the result of a lack or moral sense. We all have opportunity yet we all do not take advantage of it to steal or victimize others. Poverty does not expalin away the ten fold difference in black crime rates. Eduation is far less of a factor than IQ for felons of all races tend to have a lower IQ average, around 85.
Melanin also does not cause anybody to do anything. It's not the skin color, it's the behaviors that so often go along with it.
So your argument is that crime is caused by a lack of moral sense, which is linked to IQ somehow, which is linked to black people, who you insist have lower IQ levels statistically. Is that correct? And please explain the correlation between melanin and behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 562,981 - 563,000 of679,085
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

520 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Homosexuality isn't just a sin, it's an ABOMINA... 16 min Rosa_Winkel 33
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 25 min Student 37,980
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 29 min Dale_Harris 52,424
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min pusherman_ 511,524
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Dang It 109,330
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,389
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr nanoanomaly 216,172
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Dusty Mangina 89,359
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 3 hr Hdogg07 213
teen snapchat nudes 3 hr Oscar 102
•••
•••
•••