Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#593360 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
chicken tastes very good & can be made in so many different ways. It's also very healthy, as long as its the white meat, no skin & it's not fried.
I used to love chicken too, in fact it was my favorite food. That was until I learned the truth about it. Chickens are fed large amounts of antibiotics, pesticides and drugs to keep them alive in conditions that would otherwise kill them. A USDA study found that more than 99 percent of broiler chicken carcasses sold in stores had detectable levels of E. coli, indicating fecal contamination.
Chicken flesh (and eggs) are packed with cholesterol—a small 3-ounce piece of skinless chicken breast meat has as much cholesterol as beef. Grilled chicken—a popular alternative to fried—commonly contains PhIP (2-Amino-1-methyl-6-phenylimid azo[ 4,5-b]pyridine), which contributes to the development of certain types of cancers including breast and prostate.
A common industry practice involves feeding chickens arsenic in order to make them grow faster.
http://www.organicauthority.com/blog/organic/...
HCAs (heterocyclic amines) are found in cooked meats including chicken, and has been linked to an increased risk of cancer. A Consumer Reports analysis found that 83 percent of fresh, whole broiler chickens purchased across the US had high levels of campylobacter or salmonella (Campylobacter is the leading cause of food poisoning in the U.S).
I love my occasional KFC but I do NOT eat it very often anymore. Chicken simply isn't as good for you as it used to be in the 'old' days.

Location hidden

#593361 Jan 24, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
The only Corvette I've ever REALLY liked was the Stingray, and it's back. The new one is awesome.
Yeah I briefly saw it the other day. It looks amazing. I hope it still has the head up display. Wonder what is will cost.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#593362 Jan 24, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Most cows are vegan unless forced to eat things other that plant matter.
Strange isn't it...eating red meat for the protein that cows got from plants.
Slaughter them I will , the taste of blood and red meat. Sorry something will live...and something will die,

There's only denial to this fact. Predation is the way of life, get in the way and you will become a causality.

Yeah that look in my eye.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#593363 Jan 24, 2013
Mylan wrote:
I saw a new volkswagon the other day (not sure which model) and it looked really nice. I was really surprised. They used to be like over sized go-carts but this new one looked nice. Not sure I could buy any car that had to do with hitler though. LOL...
The Jetta and Golf TDI versions are pretty cool.

I still don't like the Beetle.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#593364 Jan 24, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
They are advertising the electric car now.
Maybe our air will be cleaner.
Maybe you will live through me. Or not.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#593365 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie?
RR, why do you bother putting up a disagreement when you can't help but know you are wrong? On issues such as the existence of a god, there is always room for doubt, but as for being a race, American is not a race, nor has it ever been, nor will it ever be. Race as is/was previously defined is based on genetics not location of habitation, though today the experts are starting to doubt those racial distinctions actually exist.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#593366 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting story and I'm flattered that you asked for my input/opinion.
I would probably leave the issue alone as much as I could given the young ages of the boys, but I probably would do what I could to impart to them that the most important thing for them to know and what they could be totally sure of is that their mom will always be with THEM- in their hearts.
Thanks, Mrs. Blues.

:)

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#593367 Jan 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm fit as a fiddle and thin in the middle.
You, not so much it seems.
RR's built like a sh!t brickhouse!
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#593368 Jan 24, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jetta and Golf TDI versions are pretty cool.
I still don't like the Beetle.
VW destroyed the Jetta in 2012 in an effort to gain more market share in the U. S. They succeeded in lowering the price, but in doing so, stripped the soul from a great car.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#593369 Jan 24, 2013

Location hidden

#593370 Jan 24, 2013
Anon wrote:
My brother went "vegan" about a year ago. To his credit, he did lose roughly forty pounds. The downside is, although he did lose weight, and is now at the clinically correct body mass, he looks terrible - an opinion shared by others, not just me. I've known three other vegans and noticed the same gaunt and malnourished quality about them.
That's because they don't consume certain things like Omega Fatty 3 acids. It's the single biggest problem with going vegan.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#593371 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ya!
.. did you and OCB finally get a room ??..

Location hidden

#593372 Jan 24, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
RR's built like a sh!t brickhouse!
Well I don't know about the brick house part, but you've got the rest of it right.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#593373 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You think making racist jokes is moral? Is that what your Jesus would do, you silly impotent little hypocrite?
You're a friggin' goof ball.
.. waaasssuuup is a happily married Christian man looking for some side action. He just comes here to scope out the women ..
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#593374 Jan 24, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-EyzK srldEI4/UPpm5f6XQ-I/AAAAAAAADK w/X5Hfht0cMVE/s1600/013+-+Copy .JPG
Uhm, Aura, are you wasted?

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#593376 Jan 24, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhm, Aura, are you wasted?
I'm exemplary and beyond your ability and reasoning skills. Is there anything else you would like to know? Or would you face me in mortal combat?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#593377 Jan 24, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Takes me back to the Vietnamese potbelly pig craze... A girl I knew who lived in a rural area had one, and to this day, it's still the coolest critter I've ever come across.
I always think of Arnold Ziffel... you, know... Fred's son... over in Hooterville.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#593378 Jan 24, 2013
Ignore that comma.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#593379 Jan 24, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I briefly saw it the other day. It looks amazing. I hope it still has the head up display. Wonder what is will cost.
I'm not a Vette guy, but this new one is impressive. It's featured in all 3 major US car mags this month: Road and Track, Car and Driver, Motor trend.

$60,000 base price.
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#593380 Jan 24, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I'm exemplary and beyond your ability and reasoning skills. Is there anything else you would like to know? Or would you face me in mortal combat?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HcZKMhCbe-kXX
No, no, just seeing if you're okay. I'll let myself out, thank you.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Sojurner D Truth 26,165
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min hojo 685,742
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 58 min Doctor REALITY 58
to Maria Chapelle-Nadal: it's time to ROLL, sista' 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
I hate Haiti (Jan '10) 3 hr Anne Nonymiss 109
"BIGGEST SCAM in WORLD HISTORY...." 3 hr YTube 1st 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Here For Now 619,748
More from around the web