“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#593040 Jan 24, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think you are fooling by signing in and out 20 times and judging my posts like this. All you prove is your dishonesty. You are too stupid to just leave a few, you make it obvious you dope.
Hey racist, sometimes topix does that. Everyone now and again one person's judgits will equal 10 person's judgits.

Don't worry about it. They're not important.

Some people also dual or triple box. Usually, you can tell - these are people whom everyone disagrees with and everyone dislikes. Despite their best efforts, they can't sway much, but occasionally, you'll see a two judgit points for them, and three against you - that's how you know.

That loser-creationist troll you were arguing with, who's all obsessed about gays and pedophilia and all that, does that all the time. Very few others do, though. I mean, who gives a flying f#ck about judgits??? They're unimportant. I promise you that they won't show up on your CV, your mother will never hear about them and no one cares.

Feel free to give me all the negative judgments you want. Personally, they're too time consuming. I never click on the damn things unless I'm really moved.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#593041 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I don't lie at ALL, RR. Not MY fault you don't understand what YOU yourself are saying.
You continue to insist that the USA is a Christian nation. IF that were the case, that would mean the USA was a THEOCRACY.
Look up the meaning of the word, DOLT.
How'd you get to be so simple minded?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#593042 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

I've never said that America is a Christian nation because the founding fathers were Christian, have I?
OCB wrote:
Actually, yes you have.
Just recently you said that the founding fathers founded this country so that we could practice CHRISTIANITY without government interference.
IDIOT.
Actually, no I didn't.

But thanks for showing how obtuse you are.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#593043 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
BTW, only 3 of the founding fathers were Catholic....
No, only two were roman catholic.

Lambert (2003) has examined the religious affiliations and beliefs of the Founders. Of the 55 delegates to the 1787 Constitutional Convention, 49 were Protestants, and two were Roman Catholics (D. Carroll, and Fitzsimons).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Founding_Fathers...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#593044 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>RR- I am SICK and tired of having to use MY memory to substitute for the lack of YOUR memory.
"RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Theocracy? I didn't say that our government is run by priests in the name of God... Quite the opposite.
America was founded by Christians for the free right to practice Christianity without any problems with the government.
Congress used to be held in a church, you know.
The president has his hand on the bible while swearing in.
Etc, etc, etc
America is a Christian nation.
Don't like it, of well."
Did you say to practice RELIGION? No- you did NOT. You said to practice CHRISTIANITY.
Sorry that I totally blew your moronic premise right out of the water.
However, since you are the very little man you are and a stupid and ignorant one at that, I don't expect you to admit that the USA is no more a Christian nation than it is a white nation or a male nation.
BTW, our founding fathers founded this country so that everyone could freely practice RELIGION and not ANY specific religion as well as having been founded so that people could freely choose to practice NO religion at all.
You get more idiotic with each passing day.
Are you trying to prove my point for me?'Cuz yer doin a good job!

Having a country that is free to practice Christianity or whatever religion is far different than a theocracy.

Stop lying.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#593045 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How'd you get to be so simple minded?
Asks the person who is the one who is simple minded.

The USA was not founded as a CHRISTIAN nation nor was it founded so that we could all practice Christianity without government interference as you moronically claimed yesterday.

The USA was founded as a FREE nation and a SECULAR nation which it still is and in all very extreme probability will always remain.

As a matter of fact, this nation was founded so that people could come here and live here free from any government demanding that they practice ANY religion and was founded to also allow people to practice NO religion. IOW, to escape religious prosecution.

You're an anti-American POS who has absolutely no respect or regard for what this great nation stands for and for what it has always stood for and always will stand for.
Pat

Granby, CT

#593046 Jan 24, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Pat, I honestly haven't followed enough of your posts to really get a feel about many of your opinions, mainly because of the ongoing issues with Patty.
However, if I, for a second, thought that you were involved in, or supported, any White Supremacy group, I would not be a happy camper. Since they already have my name posted all over the internet, and have attempted to trace me to my home, I am not backing off from any confrontation with them or any of their lackies (short of actually physical violence, that is, as I have no interested in being killed). As far as I am concerned they are about the lowest form of lifeforms on this planet (that is likely understating them).
By the way I am a WASP, though the last part of that would not any longer apply because I am no longer a believer. I am also married to a Black woman whose family were brought to the Caribbean hundreds of years ago as slaves to White men. She would beat most Whites on IQ level.
Several of that group have been successfully prosecuted in Canada, and we extradited Ernst Zundel back to Germany where he was tried and imprisoned, after the USA had arrested him and shipped him back to Canada, where he had carried on his hate mongering for many years.
I will support opinions which can be backed up with facts, but any hint of bigotry or discrimination, at all, and as I said, I would not be a happy camper.
I embrace individualism 100 percent and think that all people should be judged on their individual merits, not on their race or sexual orientation or gender etc. With that said, I beleive that the races do differ behaviorally and these differences explain the different social outcomes. I do not beleive white people are at fault for blacks as a group worldwide failing to live up to white norms. Whites are not the cause of blacks failing to take their schooling seriously, join gangs, be violent or any of the other behavioral disparities that exist. The simple fact that conditions for blacks always worsen when whites are absent proves how absurd this continued blaming of whites for poor black behavior actually is. Even blacks like Thomas Sowell and Bill Cosby can see this hypocrisy.

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today."
Thomas Sowell

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#593047 Jan 24, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>No, only two were roman catholic.
Lambert (2003) has examined the religious affiliations and beliefs of the Founders. Of the 55 delegates to the 1787 Constitutional Convention, 49 were Protestants, and two were Roman Catholics (D. Carroll, and Fitzsimons).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Founding_Fathers...
Okay- the source I posted for you showed 3 as being Catholic.

Whatever, it doesn't really matter and as I know you know, it is not the point and the religion or religious beliefs of our founding fathers are wholly irrelevant as to how and why this country was founded.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#593048 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
Maybe RR could find some nice property in IRAN.
Hopefully all gun promoting terrorist move there.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#593049 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to prove my point for me?'Cuz yer doin a good job!
Having a country that is free to practice Christianity or whatever religion is far different than a theocracy.
Stop lying.
I'm not lying, you DOLT.

YOU said the nation was founded so that we could all practice Christianity without government interference. You did NOT say "or whatever religion".

Do I need to re-post that post of yours yet again, MORON?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#593050 Jan 24, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey racist, sometimes topix does that. Everyone now and again one person's judgits will equal 10 person's judgits.
Don't worry about it. They're not important.
Some people also dual or triple box. Usually, you can tell - these are people whom everyone disagrees with and everyone dislikes. Despite their best efforts, they can't sway much, but occasionally, you'll see a two judgit points for them, and three against you - that's how you know.
That loser-creationist troll you were arguing with, who's all obsessed about gays and pedophilia and all that, does that all the time. Very few others do, though. I mean, who gives a flying f#ck about judgits??? They're unimportant. I promise you that they won't show up on your CV, your mother will never hear about them and no one cares.
Feel free to give me all the negative judgments you want. Personally, they're too time consuming. I never click on the damn things unless I'm really moved.
Pat is a delusional and paranoid moron.

BTW, what is "dual and triple box"?

PAT gives a flying f*ck about judgits because PAT is an emotional train wreck who has proven just how much of a wreck and just how unhinged she is.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#593051 Jan 24, 2013
Pat wrote:
"neanderthals evolved to cold climates. They're extinct now."
Irrelevant to my argument and Neanderthal dna lives on in some human groups by the way. Perhaps this partly explains the IQ differences between non Africans and Africans?
You skipped one of my posts, or it didn't take, but I addressed this. We eliminated them.

Also, not irrelevant as your entire argument hinges on the false premise that cold climates require more intelligence. In any case, no, they had larger brains, but in the wrong areas. We have not conserved neanderthal genes for our central nervous system.
Actually you are the one refusing to accept that the brain is no more immune from the pressures of natural selection than the rest of the body and that different environments can create different results within a species.
You fail to understand what I mean by "human cognition evolved for the social environment" - that I have repeatedly said. You also fail to understand what gene flow is and how it works in humans. I've described it now three times.
I also would never say that you, because you are Asian are smarter than white people. We are not talking about individuals here were are talking about comparisons by group. Asians as a group have a higher IQ average than whites. This in no way implies that all Asians are smarter than whites and for you to imply such nonsense proves that you are the one who has no clue as to what you are talking about.
See? You just said that Asians were smarter than whites. Despite your compliments, you're wrong.
"Environmental factors select for superficial traits in humans"
This is nothing but a direct denial of natural selection. Bravo.
No counter argument, hey? No logic to your emotional choice here?
"(and you have been unable to demonstrate any selection factors for decreased cognition in equatorial environments - in fact, every single anthropological study disagrees with your illogical take on humans)"
Rather you have been unable to demonstrate that selection factors for equal intelligence in temperate climates.
I've already explained this over and over. Clearly, you are incapable of understanding it.
Why did sub Saharan people never invent the wheel, written language or create institutions of higher learning? Why is not one of the 1500 discoveries listed in Asimov's Chronology of Science and Discovery (1989) made by a black person? No important discovery, invention, or world leader emerged from Africa.
Lots of historical reasons, population reasons. I could describe these in detail, but it would be lost on your racism.
The reason for believing that IQ is genetic between races is because it is genetic between individuals and no other explanation has been found to account for the race differences.
False. It's not genetic for individuals.
Science works on the principal of parsimony, the simplest answer is the one accepted unless it can be displaced by a better one. And the genetic explanation has everything going for it, while environmental explanations have been a recurring failure when put to the test.
False again. Notice you're failure at referencing studies? I do not share your failure here.
Tell the Jews that for they have The Center for Jewish genetics.
They're not a science institution... so...who cares what their opinion is?
You denial racial differences like a theist denies the reality of a corpse.
And you haven't presented a single piece of evidence, despite my repeated request for it, b/c your ideas are all believed and not real.
Evidence that for 60,000 years humans have been living in Europe proves you wrong.
It's 40kya, not 60kya. And, no, it proves me correct.
"name one gene thatisconnected to lightly pigmented skin"
Why? What does skin tone have to do with brain function?
Exactly. It doesn't, racist.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#593052 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
Whatever, Aura- the general consensus is that American made products have nowhere near the quality, craftsmanship and long lasting durability that they used to have.
LMAO!! The great consensus of OCB?!

American made products are still built to last and/or with very high quality. Things like motorcycles, lighters, luxury kitchen appliances (Viking), software, beer, guitars, pianos, furniture, cars, ladders, power tools, hand tools, makeup, movies, clothes, cleaning supplies, jewelry, etc.

There's an amazingly long list of quality products that are only made in America.

If your weren't so unAmerican, you'd know that.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#593053 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Right you are, boooots, but as long as those groups are only peacefully assembling, they have the same rights as any other group.....
Of course, while they are "peacefully assembling" they could be planning any number of heinous hate crimes......
As far as Pat goes, she is among MANY racists, bigots and anti-Semites in the USA; however, unless she IS a KKK member, I've never known ANYONE who wears their racism, bigotry and anti-Semitism as proudly as Pat does and what makes that worse is that at the same time, she talks out of her ass regarding the root causes of crime and violence among any particular group of people; of course, her prime target is black people.
I would call Pat a pig, but that would insult pigs everywhere since not only are they very intelligent animals, but also very nice animals- two qualities I realize Pat is sorely lacking in.
Up until this morning, I did think she was intelligent, but I already knew she was not nice.
But given her moronic and totally false assumption that I or anyone else for that matter are judging her hate-filled posts more than once is the epitome of stupidity and being without a clue.
Not to mention that in falsely accusing me of having judged her posts more than once- and I only judged ONE of her posts this morning and told her I did and which post it was-she has proven just how much of an emotional train wreck she truly is and which she unsuccessfully tries to project onto others.
I think that it is pretty obvious from the acts of those that have been arrested and imprisoned that many of them are planning something which is not peaceful. What purpose does a hate group have? Do they meet for tea and cookies and listen to each others beefs about those they hate, just to vent?

If you look at some of the leaders, such as David Duke, he travels the world, to countries that have not banned him, and works with and/or gives speeches to their local hate groups, attempting to expand the cause.

David Lane, who most of the main groups considered their guru, finally got sent to prison for 190 years, or something like that, for the various killings, plannings and other things he did, but unfortunately his prison stay ended when he died of, apparently, natural causes.

Note his last name. Kind of bugs me, even though there are thousands of Lanes in the world unrelated (heck every time we drive someplace I see signs for various Lanes - sorry I like to kid my wife about that). It does irk me though that one of the major hate mongers in the world, at one time, has the same family name as I do. To make it even worse, his first name is part of my full name.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#593054 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And he posted just last night that our founding fathers founded this nation so that we could practice CHRISTIANITY without problems with the government.
Then he tries to claim he does not want the USA to be a Christian theocracy.
He most certainly does, and probably would like nothing better than for this nation to be a WHITE nation and a MALE nation along with being a Christian theocracy.
RR is certainly a type of a domestic terrorist in that he attempts to undermine what this country was actually founded on and why.
More lies? Is that the only way you can make your little Topix "friends"?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#593055 Jan 24, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes there is usually a reason, that reason is often to educate yourself. Because you have no desire to pay to improve yourself is actually very telling and it does show up in you posts.
It "shows up in you posts", huh?

Lol. Hypocrite.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#593056 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>With RR, it all comes down to money. The guy is incredibly mercenary as well as a total idiot.
He can't see the value of a college education beyond that of it being able to better line one's coffers.
RR sees no value in knowledge for the sake of knowledge itself.
That's because RR LIKES being the willfully ignorant and intellectually lazy person that he truly is.
More lies?

Since you claim to know me so well, tell me what I'm not educated in.

Por favor.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#593057 Jan 24, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You rationalize that your government will always exist to make policy and bring your equality, the amendments rationalize that the people will always exist to make policy and government.
It wasn't always free elections in England, and that could change there too. But when you give up your teeth you have little ability to make sure the changes agree with you or your people.
If your country's government fell like the Russians, you would be entirely at the mercy of those who told you what to do, no matter what that might be. Not so in America , we reserve the right to Arm Bears. lol Or ever sport bare arms if necessary.
No government last for ever, the government is the people, voted for from the people by the people, there will as far as is foreseeable be people.

As far as I am aware it wasnít always free elections anywhere, political systems change, political ideas change, thatís one reason why the British constitution is not a formal document.

And if your countries government fell like Russia there would be anarchy with the guy (or bear) with the biggest gun as the leader whether the people wanted that system of dictatorship or not.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#593058 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>All good points; however, the intention of our founding fathers was not that we could practice Christianity- or any other particular religion- without government interference despite RR moronically and erroneously thinking that was the case.
BTW, only 3 of the founding fathers were Catholic....
http://www.adherents.com/gov/Founding_Fathers...
So. The rest were primarily presbyterian, evangelical, or episcopalian.
Oh, one was Deist.
Thanks for proving my point for me yet again.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#593059 Jan 24, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully all gun promoting terrorist move there.
And RR could lead the way, but he can't- since RR has made it crystal clear he is a follower and in no way any sort of leader of anything.

He digests sound bites and then regurgitates them like the good lil' party line tower he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min MUQ2 271,277
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 17 min MUQ2 429
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 52 min Aftab Alam 190
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 612,145
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 589,467
sex (May '13) 1 hr Radhe 155
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 4,160
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr lisw 176,826
More from around the web