Prove there's a god.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#593148 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
See? YOu just can't stop lying, can you?
I am a born again Christian. I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord & Savior.
I LOVE America, that should be evident to you in all my pro-American posts I've made over the years.
Can you PLEASE rty to curb your lies?
No, you're not. You go against the most basic of Christian tenets as I pointed out to you yesterday, nimrod.

Not MY fault that you think talking the talk is synonymous with walking the walk any more than it's MY fault that you think race and nationality are synonymous.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#593149 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
See? YOu just can't stop lying, can you?
I am a born again Christian. I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord & Savior.
I LOVE America, that should be evident to you in all my pro-American posts I've made over the years.
Can you PLEASE rty to curb your lies?
Oh- and you just lied again when you said you're not fat.

I realize that isn't a lie as much as it is denial, but factually speaking or technically speaking, that IS a lie, BLOBBO.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#593150 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong. Meat is a much greater source of what is not good for you.
But I won't get into this with you; but thanks anyway, since this is yet another thing you are wrong about.
More lies? My goodness, loser. You're just so full of shit you can't even smell it anymore.

Meat is the best source of protein, which the body needs to function optimally. Red meat is also a good source of iron, vitamin B, riboflavin, thiamin and niacin.
A vegetarian diet has a lower risk of developing high blood pressure, a few forms of cancer, heart disease, diabetes and the risk of getting fat.

Our bodies need a balance of protein, carbohydrates and fat. A nice chcken breast with a side of carrots & asparagus is a very healthy meal. Take out the chicken & not so much.....

Since: May 11

Glasgow, UK

#593151 Jan 24, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Poverty breeds poverty because stupid is genetic and the parent's low IQ gets passed on to their offspring who tend to engage in the same stupid low IQ behaviors as their parents. This is true for all groups. A system such as ours that is based upon competition will favor those with higher IQ.
A system like ours rewards those who are presented with the greatest number of OPPORTUNITIES.

If scum like you persist in attempting to perpetuate pseudo-scientific myths like the ones you spout then there will be even fewer opportunities for those you are denigrating on here.

"Hmmm shall I employ the white man because EVERYONE knows white boys have higher IQ`s than that black man over there, science says so...it`s a no brainer".
Pat

East Granby, CT

#593152 Jan 24, 2013
Death and racial differences, two subjects most people can not face honestly. There is just too much at stake personally for most people to be able to be objective when looking at these two issues, the end result egalitarians and theists.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#593153 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You're fat. You're overweight.
Every single height/weight chart from the medical community shows that.
That's okay- LOTS of fat men claim to be "built".
And with just a 32 inch waist, you are obviously comically out of proportion.
You're a man with an hourglass figure- ROFLMAO!
Another lie, OCB?

This is getting old, fast....

Women are supposed to be shaped like an hour glass, my wife is.

Men's upper body should be shaped like an upside-down triangle, mine does.

And I really don't give a flying f_ck if you don't believe me.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#593154 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh GAWD... Another hater site? lol, you're a moron.
Here's an ACTUAL Jefferson quote, from "Notes on the State of Virginia, Query XVIII, p. 237."
"God who gave us life gave us liberty. And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are of the Gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that His justice cannot sleep forever; That a revolution of the wheel of fortune, a change of situation, is among possible events; that it may become probable by Supernatural influence! The Almighty has no attribute which can take side with us in that event."
Eat shit, loser.
A hater site? A site whose name is Jesus is Savior is hater site?

You stupid fool.

RR- for every quote you provide, I can counter it with a contradictory quote.

At best, all we REALLY know is that there was MUCH ambivalence among the founding fathers regarding religion and their personal religious beliefs.

At worst, they were doing what is part and parcel for politicians- talking out of both sides of their mouths.

At any rate, how you could call a site named Jesus is Savior a HATE site in which the author laments that Jefferson was NOT a Christian is mind-boggling and if you had any mind to speak of, you would see that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#593155 Jan 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, you lied when you said you loved me
And I had no cause to doubt you.
But I'd rather go on hearing your lies
Than go on living without you.
Now the stage is bare and I'm standing there
With emptiness all around
And if you wont come back to me
Then make them bring the curtain down.
OK, who said that, and where?
Elvis, baby! Are you lonesome tonight! I love that song - now it's stuck in my head, thanks.

(hello, iTunes)

Since: May 11

Glasgow, UK

#593157 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie, OCB?
your upper torso is shaped like an upside down triangle?

Low core strength, watch out for your back....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#593158 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie, OCB?
Nope- you are overweight at 6'3" and 215 pounds. If your waist is only 32 inches, that means your FAT is spread out between the upper half of your body (I am shuddering at the thought of the size of your saggy man-tits) and the lower half of your body where no doubt that fat is basically on your bubble butt.

I KNOW women are "supposed" to be shaped like an hour glass, but not really- that is just a silly "dictate" of society and how women are "expected" to look, but I digress....the POINT is men are not "supposed" to have tiny waists while being fat above and below- like YOU are.

BTW, plenty of football players are "built" (read: FAT- like YOU are).

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#593159 Jan 24, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
your upper torso is shaped like an upside down triangle?
Low core strength, watch out for your back....
RR is overweight with the exception of his tiny waist.

Since: Jan 13

Whitesburg, KY

#593160 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, that's the Jesus buddy.
I'm not fat, I'm built. 6'3, 215 lbs. I've developed a wee belly, but my waist size is still 32"...
hmmm r u single ? seem actually really cool. im single, now. i chose to be

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#593161 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Oh- and you just lied again when you said you're not fat.
I realize that isn't a lie as much as it is denial, but factually speaking or technically speaking, that IS a lie, BLOBBO.
I'm not fat. The BMI index (which I assume you're using) is flawed. It gives tall people the short end of the stick. It uses a simple method of weight divided by height squared. We're too complex for a simple method of deciding what is fat or not.

Your little BMI calculator woudl say that if I, at 6'3", would be healthy at 160 lbs.... Google a picture of that tall, skinny drink of water. It's NOT a healthy weight.

Stop lying.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#593162 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>A hater site? A site whose name is Jesus is Savior is hater site?
You stupid fool.
RR- for every quote you provide, I can counter it with a contradictory quote.
At best, all we REALLY know is that there was MUCH ambivalence among the founding fathers regarding religion and their personal religious beliefs.
At worst, they were doing what is part and parcel for politicians- talking out of both sides of their mouths.
At any rate, how you could call a site named Jesus is Savior a HATE site in which the author laments that Jefferson was NOT a Christian is mind-boggling and if you had any mind to speak of, you would see that.
Yes, we can go back and forth all you want, but here's fact:

Jefferson's religious and spiritual beliefs were a combination of various religious and theological precepts. While he embraced various Christian principles he rejected most of the orthodox Christianity of his day and was especially hostile to the Catholic Church as he saw it operate in France. Throughout his life Jefferson was intensely interested in theology, biblical study, and morality. As a landowner he played a role in governing his local Episcopal Church; in terms of belief he was inclined toward Deism and the moral philosophy of Christianity, though when he was home he attended the Episcopal church and raised his daughters in that faith.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Jefferson

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#593163 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Nope- you are overweight at 6'3" and 215 pounds. If your waist is only 32 inches, that means your FAT is spread out between the upper half of your body (I am shuddering at the thought of the size of your saggy man-tits) and the lower half of your body where no doubt that fat is basically on your bubble butt.
I KNOW women are "supposed" to be shaped like an hour glass, but not really- that is just a silly "dictate" of society and how women are "expected" to look, but I digress....the POINT is men are not "supposed" to have tiny waists while being fat above and below- like YOU are.
BTW, plenty of football players are "built" (read: FAT- like YOU are).
You are such a f_cking hypocrite!

"that is just a silly "dictate" of society and how women are "expected" to look"

But you're gonna sit there and tell me what a man is supposed to look like and whether or not I'm fat?

Since: Jan 13

Whitesburg, KY

#593164 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not fat. The BMI index (which I assume you're using) is flawed. It gives tall people the short end of the stick. It uses a simple method of weight divided by height squared. We're too complex for a simple method of deciding what is fat or not.
Your little BMI calculator woudl say that if I, at 6'3", would be healthy at 160 lbs.... Google a picture of that tall, skinny drink of water. It's NOT a healthy weight.
Stop lying.
Hey, Riverside, are you single? Cuz u sound hot. i think he's a loser, and u rock

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#593165 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies? My goodness, loser. You're just so full of shit you can't even smell it anymore.
Meat is the best source of protein, which the body needs to function optimally. Red meat is also a good source of iron, vitamin B, riboflavin, thiamin and niacin.
A vegetarian diet has a lower risk of developing high blood pressure, a few forms of cancer, heart disease, diabetes and the risk of getting fat.
Our bodies need a balance of protein, carbohydrates and fat. A nice chcken breast with a side of carrots & asparagus is a very healthy meal. Take out the chicken & not so much.....
I'm not lying nor am I a liar.

There are MANY numerous sources of protein other than that found in animal flesh and which our bodies metabolize much better and more efficiently than animal flesh.

Added to that is that most Americans OD on protein meaning there is more protein-rich urine in the USA than pretty much any other country.

That means we consume an excess of protein which then is simply pissed away.

BTW, here are 15 excellent examples of meatless sources of excellent protein:

Item
1. Soy Beans (boiled without salt)
2. Ricotta Cheese
3. Low Fat Cottage Cheese
4. Lentils (boiled without salt)
5. Bulgur (unprepared) 1 Cup 17g
6. Split Peas (boiled without salt)
7. Oat Bran (unprepared) 1 Cup
8. Red Kidney Beans (boiled without salt)
9. Large Lima Beans (boiled without salt)
10. Rice - White Long Grain (parboiled)
11. Cowpeas (boiled without salt)
12. Yogurt (plain with skim milk)
13. Potatoes (Gratin with butter)
14. Soft Tofu
15. Dry Roasted Peanuts (without salt)

Yet ANOTHER item to be added to the already very lengthy list known as:

WHAT RR DOESN'T KNOW

Yeah- I can smell sh*t- it emanates from every single post of yours.

Get with Pat- between the chill that emanates from her and the stench of sh*t which emanates from you, you can both enjoy some SH*TSICLES- LOL!!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#593166 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying.
Nope- I am NOT using a BMI index- I posted to you no less than 3 times numerous regular height/weight charts which show that even at the HIGH side- meaning "large build", you're a fat slob.

You're fat.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#593167 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Since you claim to know me so well, tell me what I'm not educated in.
There goes the bandwidth on the forum server...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#593168 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh- and here is my source for my post showing 15 excellent meatless sources of protein:

http://www.flatstomachblog.com/2008/10/31/15-...

And the source the above site used:

Source: USDA Nutritive Value Of Foods & USDA National Nutrient Release 20

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min New Age Spiritual... 665,430
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 3 min Lonestar 244
Liberals say INCEST marriage is okay 8 min Guest appearance 2
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Scaritual 88,323
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 45,844
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 284,610
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Ricky F 184,766
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 2 hr Joe Fortuna 619
The Future of Politics in America 8 hr Buck Crick 270
More from around the web