OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#592978 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you lie so much?
I've posted repeatedly that I don't want America to be theocracy.
Stop lying, wench.
I don't lie at ALL, RR. Not MY fault you don't understand what YOU yourself are saying.

You continue to insist that the USA is a Christian nation. IF that were the case, that would mean the USA was a THEOCRACY.

Look up the meaning of the word, DOLT.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#592979 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Address my post to you of last evening, RR.
We DO know that all the founding fathers were male and that they were all white.
Based on what passes as logic for you, if ours is a Christian nation even though only MOST of the founding fathers were Christian but not ALL of them, well- since ALL of them WERE white and since ALL of them were men, then what passes as logic for you would dictate that ours is also a WHITE nation and a MALE nation and of course, neither of those are correct.
Since they are not correct, it is no more correct for you to keep moronically claiming that ours is a Christian nation and all the more since you yourself just said that "most" of them were Christians.
I've never said that America is a Christian nation because the founding fathers were Christian, have I?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592980 Jan 24, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> That simply isn't true, but quality has a high price. High quality cannot compete with price.
But some of the very finest of quality products are made in America.
And many more of the crappiest quality of products are made in the USA.

You used to be able to buy a kitchen appliance that would have last for WELL over 20 years. Those days are gone.

You used to be able to by an air conditioning/heating system for your home that would also last for WELL over 20 years. Those days are gone as well.

Just two of MANY examples which illustrate that things are not quality built any longer and are not built to last anywhere near as long as they once were in this country.

As we have become a much more disposable society, there have become many more items that must be disposed of and replaced much sooner than what USED to be the case.

The VERY high quality products YOU are talking about are not the same products I am talking about which USED to be of high quality and NOT at an exorbitant price either- but which no longer are of high quality.

What is WITH you people who think you have to defend every single aspect of this country finding fault with NOTHING in order for one to consider themselves a good American who loves their country?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592982 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never said that America is a Christian nation because the founding fathers were Christian, have I?
Actually, yes you have.

Just recently you said that the founding fathers founded this country so that we could practice CHRISTIANITY without government interference.

IDIOT.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592983 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
American made still shows a higher quality than made in china.
Show a little bit of patriotism, would ya?
Geez.....see my latest post to Aura.

You MORON.
Pat

Granby, CT

#592984 Jan 24, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Of course there is! Every successful person of whatever race is an example that such prejudices are illogical."
Please don't play stupid with me. I never said all blacks are dumb and all whites are smart. I said group averages differ in intelligence and other behaviors and all the data supports that conclusion.
"Oh yeah? Show me the objective evidence then."
About 100 years of mental testing showing consistent results, the obvious different social outcomes of both groups, the fact there is virtually nothing that can be found when blacks and whites are compared as groups that shows racial parity. The evidence for racial equality is like the evidence for god, it simply does not exist. Your entire argument is nothing but excuse making, excusing away all the evidence that points to the opposite conclusion that you hold.
Who do you think you are fooling by signing in and out 20 times and judging my posts like this. All you prove is your dishonesty. You are too stupid to just leave a few, you make it obvious you dope.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pat

Granby, CT

#592985 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Wha?? Jews consider themselves to be the "master race" as do East Asians?
Pat, you are SO off the mark with this post, and it truly is one of your most offensive posts yet.
I did not say that. I said in order for me to beleive that I would at least have to be part of the top groups which I am not.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592986 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
RR- I am SICK and tired of having to use MY memory to substitute for the lack of YOUR memory.

"RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Theocracy? I didn't say that our government is run by priests in the name of God... Quite the opposite.
America was founded by Christians for the free right to practice Christianity without any problems with the government.
Congress used to be held in a church, you know.
The president has his hand on the bible while swearing in.
Etc, etc, etc
America is a Christian nation.
Don't like it, of well."

Did you say to practice RELIGION? No- you did NOT. You said to practice CHRISTIANITY.

Sorry that I totally blew your moronic premise right out of the water.

However, since you are the very little man you are and a stupid and ignorant one at that, I don't expect you to admit that the USA is no more a Christian nation than it is a white nation or a male nation.

BTW, our founding fathers founded this country so that everyone could freely practice RELIGION and not ANY specific religion as well as having been founded so that people could freely choose to practice NO religion at all.

You get more idiotic with each passing day.
Pat

Granby, CT

#592987 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, it is remarks such as this post of yours that fuels racism, anti-Semitism and bigotry.
Jews do NOT consider themselves to be a "master race" and I won't even get into it with you again the fact that Jewish is not any sort of race.
Asians- East Asians or otherwise- also do not consider themselves to be any sort of "master race".
That is what YOU think and in thinking so, it plays right into racism even if you DID mean it as a compliment.
And and I'm sure you know it was HITLER who wanted to create a "master race" of white GENTILES.
And as I'm sure you also know, well.....Jews are not Gentiles nor are the majority of Eastern Asians or Asians in general.
You need to get ahold of your emotions and learn to read for I never said what East Asians or Jews as a group think of themselves.

I hope you found it enjoyable judging my posts 20 plus time each like you have done. You are a dishonest fool and an emotional train wreck OCB so don't even waste your time denying it because there have not been 20 different people on this thread who disagree with me without leaving responses in the last half hour. Plus, I thought you did not want to respond to me or about this topic any more. If your home intruder still holding you hostage? Cops should have been there by now... I suggest you buy a gun.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592988 Jan 24, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think you are fooling by signing in and out 20 times and judging my posts like this. All you prove is your dishonesty. You are too stupid to just leave a few, you make it obvious you dope.
Pat, no matter how many times one signs in or out, as long as one is on the same computer, one person can only judge posts once.

Sorry.......

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592989 Jan 24, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say that. I said in order for me to beleive that I would at least have to be part of the top groups which I am not.
No....the term Mr. Charrington used was "master race". You said you would have to be Jewish or East Asian to be considered as such (master race).

Nothing was mentioned about "top groups"- not by Mr. Charrington and not by you.

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#592990 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And many more of the crappiest quality of products are made in the USA.
You used to be able to buy a kitchen appliance that would have last for WELL over 20 years. Those days are gone.
You used to be able to by an air conditioning/heating system for your home that would also last for WELL over 20 years. Those days are gone as well.
Just two of MANY examples which illustrate that things are not quality built any longer and are not built to last anywhere near as long as they once were in this country.
As we have become a much more disposable society, there have become many more items that must be disposed of and replaced much sooner than what USED to be the case.
The VERY high quality products YOU are talking about are not the same products I am talking about which USED to be of high quality and NOT at an exorbitant price either- but which no longer are of high quality.
What is WITH you people who think you have to defend every single aspect of this country finding fault with NOTHING in order for one to consider themselves a good American who loves their country?
I was merely pointing out what you said wasn't true, and it isn't. The problem is affordability, to compete in the world market is now price driven , and leads to disposable products.
That is the basis off driving a continuing economy. If very high quality remained cheaply bought the workers building them would work themselves out a job.

But for examples of American quality we have the best motorcycles, musical instruments, tools, knives, and weapons money can buy.

There are snap on tools and then there are cheap imitations.
Craftsman tools are second best in the entire world.
Beyond them there are cheap tools.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592991 Jan 24, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get ahold of your emotions and learn to read for I never said what East Asians or Jews as a group think of themselves.
I hope you found it enjoyable judging my posts 20 plus time each like you have done. You are a dishonest fool and an emotional train wreck OCB so don't even waste your time denying it because there have not been 20 different people on this thread who disagree with me without leaving responses in the last half hour. Plus, I thought you did not want to respond to me or about this topic any more. If your home intruder still holding you hostage? Cops should have been there by now... I suggest you buy a gun.
No, Pat- you need to get a hold of YOUR emotions- the following post of yours- talk about frothing!

You wrote:

"Who do you think you are fooling by signing in and out 20 times and judging my posts like this. All you prove is your dishonesty. You are too stupid to just leave a few, you make it obvious you dope."

Want some cappuccino with that froth?

And you are a moronic LIAR. I did not judge ANY of your posts- not one time and not ONE of them.

I suggest that YOU buy a gun and shove it up your ass.

I am an HONEST person and I will not suffer the BULLSHIT slung by fools like you truly are.

I repeat: I did not judge ANY of your posts and I repeat- if on the same computer, a person can only judge posts once.

Now froth some more and accuse me of having 20 computers.

I'm sure Catcher won't mind me making use of his white sheet to bring it down over you; btw, I posted some very nice things about you to Catcher just this morning all of which I will now retract because with this post of yours, you have proven you don't possess the intelligence of a flea- not even that of a retarded flea.

You are a miserable human being, you are a liar and it is YOU who is the emotional train wreck.

GFY.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#592992 Jan 24, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> The thing with the second amendment it is not given by the government, but rather a condition set by the sovereign people.
Sure you can make laws to take it away, but it would be a direct violation of the second amendment. You can't erase those words and
amendments can be added but not taken away.
I don't know a fool proof solution to the problem, other than
destruction of the constitution, and reformation.
But that will go over like a fart in church also.
You see America in freeing itself from England, gave the power inherit to your Queen (or King) to the people.
So the power is supposed to be from the people, who are represented by the elected , not handed out by the Government.
If the majority dos not agree then we eliminate the elected in the next election.
Executive orders are acts such as a Kings command, something that will not always be accepted by the people, because they are not emanating from the people. Congress and the senate represent more of a majority of the people , not one party or one mans decision.
Sound a bit like the babble to me, you can choose not to believe in it but if that’s what you choose then you are damned to hell… according to those who chose to believe in it

That’s the nice thing about democracies and elections, if you don’t like what the government is doing you can vote them out next polling day. Funny thing is we have them too even as a monarchy with a queen as head of state and everything. As well as several political parties, 11 with seats in the house of commons and I believe 17 all told with seats in the various houses throughout the UK.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592993 Jan 24, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Now- THIS post of yours- I DID just judge it. PRIOR to doing so, it had been judged 10 times. Adding me just having judged it brings the total up to 11 times.

I suspect that you "make friends and influence people" all over Topix, Dale.

And unlike YOU, I don't live in a neighborhood where there are break-ins all the time so of course, there is no home intruder in my house nor has there ever been, and VERY much more likely than not, due to my security system, there never will be.

Sorry for your luck.

You are a MISERABLE cur of a human being and what's truly sad about that is that you LIKE being the miserable cur of a human being which you truly are.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#592994 Jan 24, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
"For your idea to be correct, tropical environments would have to actively select against the fictional novel genes for intelligence arising in the higher latitudes."
Many scholars have written about glaciation and its effect on whites, pushing them into separate niches from sub-Saharan Africans, including selection for intelligence. That is, in a climate where storing food and providing shelter is not as important, there will not be evolutionary pressures to increase intelligence for use in planning, hunting, storing food for winter, making clothes, etc. Environments select for what is most beneficial and in a cold harsh climate with a long winter, greater intelligence and abstract reasoning skills are very much an advantage to survival. These skills are not as crucial in a tropical environment. Fictional novel genes? I think your emotions are getting in your way here.
- neanderthals evolved to cold climates. They're extinct now. They had larger brains than humans, but in the occipital and not frontal lobes, meaning that they were adapted for judging movement at high speeds. Humans, evolved from Africa, have enlarged frontal lobes, meaning that we're evolved for group living

- we...wiped neanderthals out. bred with some of them. we did not have as big brains and did not evolve in cold climates. That puts your silly theory to rest

- name one gene that is connected to lightly pigmented skin

- I'm Asian. According to you, I'm smarter than white people. How could I be emotionally upset about this? Rather, I know what I'm talking about and you don't, because you're emotionally invested in being a racist and ignorant about how evolution works. For one thing, Darwin knew 160 years ago that his theory didn't support typologies. You apparently haven't learned that, despite that every bit of molecular data we have supports that typologies do not exist - from the 1960s to now.
Basically your argument is an argument against natural selection. You seem determined to deny that different environments will produce different results within a species. Or you are saying that just the organ called the brain is somehow immune from the environmental forces on natural selection, unlike the rest of the body and that simply is not true.
Hardly. You haven't been paying attention.

To recap:

- H. sapiens are marked by especially high rates of gene flow
- Environmental factors select for superficial traits in humans (and you have been unable to demonstrate any selection factors for decreased cognition in equatorial environments - in fact, every single anthropological study disagrees with your illogical take on humans)
- H. sapiens selection pressure is largely social and *is only environmental where cultural practices fail*(you don't understand this salient point)
- H. sapiens selection pressure on the central nervous system consists of three factors: social hierarchies, nutrition and pathogen load

Again, you have not demonstrated that:

- equatorial regions selectively favor decreased intelligence (to do so, you'd have to explain why Polynesian navigation was so much better than European, why their culture could exist where European could not, why Africans could survive and thrive where Europeans could not, why Haitians could overthrow the French, etc., etc ad infinitem).
- what genes are linked to skin pigmentation
- what race is
- why racial groups can interbreed
- how typologies are supported by evolutionary theory (they are not, hence you are unable to speak to this point, or any of my points)

Face it, Pat, you have good ideas with regards to religion but are immensely outclassed by me with regards to evolutionary theory. So far, you haven't demonstrated much understanding about it. At all. Your idea of evolutionary theory is mired in outdated sociobiology and eugenics - 19th century philosophical thinking at best.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592995 Jan 24, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I know YOU never said what East Asians or Jews as a group think of themselves, you FROTHING maniac.

What I said was what YOU think of Jews and East Asians and it is YOU who perceives those groups as "master races", you moronic and hateful racist bigot which you truly are and which you are PROUD of being.

Just as RR wears his ignorance proudly, you are in the same league as RR given how proudly YOU wear your racism, anti-Semitism and bigotry and that you do so proudly puts YOUR ignorance right on the same par as RR's.

But at least RR shows something of being human about him and shows some warmth; as I've posted to you or about you before, you are cold as ice and the chill which emanates from every single post of yours is incredibly palpable.

Sorry you hate being a human being so much. I'm sorry for you that you find human emotion to be not only bothersome but unsavory and repugnant.

Your entire demeanor is what is truly unsavory and repugnant.

The Catcher white sheet is now down over you and it is NAILED down with nails that cannot be removed.

You are trafe and I wouldn't let a DOG piss on you if you were on fire.

Buh-bye!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592996 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No, Pat- you need to get a hold of YOUR emotions- the following post of yours- talk about frothing!
You wrote:
"Who do you think you are fooling by signing in and out 20 times and judging my posts like this. All you prove is your dishonesty. You are too stupid to just leave a few, you make it obvious you dope."
Want some cappuccino with that froth?
And you are a moronic LIAR. I did not judge ANY of your posts- not one time and not ONE of them.
I suggest that YOU buy a gun and shove it up your ass.
I am an HONEST person and I will not suffer the BULLSHIT slung by fools like you truly are.
I repeat: I did not judge ANY of your posts and I repeat- if on the same computer, a person can only judge posts once.
Now froth some more and accuse me of having 20 computers.
I'm sure Catcher won't mind me making use of his white sheet to bring it down over you; btw, I posted some very nice things about you to Catcher just this morning all of which I will now retract because with this post of yours, you have proven you don't possess the intelligence of a flea- not even that of a retarded flea.
You are a miserable human being, you are a liar and it is YOU who is the emotional train wreck.
GFY.
Thanks for all the nice judgits- of course, Pat being the totally unhinged FREAK she is will think it was ME who judged my own post despite the FACT that one can NOT judge their OWN posts if they are on the same computer and despite the FACT that one can NOT judge a post of others more than once if they are on the same computer, but Pat being the unhinged FREAK she is will no doubt think I have at least 10 computers.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#592997 Jan 24, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
I like the Fusion and Fiesta, and some models of the Focus.
Yeah the Fusion was a big surprise. It's an amazing car. They should be coming out with their all electric version (called the Energy) soon. I forget which it is but either the Fiesta or the Focus is now the best selling car world wide. The new Lincoln is pretty amazing too. It has a glass roof that slides off and push button shifting. Fords new EcoBoost engine is pretty amazing too. They're doing a lot of good things which is nice to see. Keep your eyes on Kia too, they are following right in Hondas footsteps.
The Chevy Volt was a disappointment.
Yes it was. Way over budget and I heard they catch fire. They'll fix it though. The new Buicks and Caddys are very nice. GM is making much better cars now that they've removed Oldsmobile, Pontiac, and a few others.
The rest of their regular lineup is boring.
Except for the new Corvette.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592998 Jan 24, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I was merely pointing out what you said wasn't true, and it isn't. The problem is affordability, to compete in the world market is now price driven , and leads to disposable products.
That is the basis off driving a continuing economy. If very high quality remained cheaply bought the workers building them would work themselves out a job.
But for examples of American quality we have the best motorcycles, musical instruments, tools, knives, and weapons money can buy.
There are snap on tools and then there are cheap imitations.
Craftsman tools are second best in the entire world.
Beyond them there are cheap tools.
Again- those items I mentioned were once affordable to the majority of Americans and WERE built to last.

That is no longer the case other than a very few exceptions and those exceptions used to be the rule.

And I don't think that we have the best weapons money can buy is something to crow about.

Whatever, Aura- the general consensus is that American made products have nowhere near the quality, craftsmanship and long lasting durability that they used to have.

I'm not saying you are wrong about your points made; the fact remains that regardless of the reasons, the USA does not turn out products of the same high quality as was once the case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 15 min Ruby88 53,430
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 35 min Paul Porter1 1,468
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 46 min sec 7 288
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Henry_Joseph 1,077
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Henry_Joseph 177,231
How to find a Top Freight Forwarder (Jul '10) 1 hr Michael 3
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr winthanga 1,809
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr winthanga 7,341
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr marge 596,695
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 hr Bella Italia 612,652
More from around the web