Prove there's a god.
Pat

Granby, CT

#592957 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>What gets me about RR is despite all his flag waving and so-called patriotism, he doesn't like that the USA is NOT any sort of theocracy and never has been and in all likely probability, never will be.
He claims to love his country yet tries to totally dismiss what this country is all about and how and why it was founded as the secular nation it was.
Christians who make these bogus claims or even desire a christian nation prove that they do not cherish religious freedoms, personal liberty or individual rights. They represent the exact opposite of the fundamental values our country stands for. They are the un-Americans.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pat

Granby, CT

#592958 Jan 24, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
You can intellectualise it all you like but it does not take anything away from the fact that you consider yourself a member of the `master race` based upon nothing but statistics.
Hitler, Himmler and Heydrich would be very proud of you.
You make my skin crawl.
Nonsense, I would have to be East Asian or Jewish to consider myself that and I am neither one of those two groups.

Stick your bogus claims of hate up your azz you ignorant fool.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Aberdeen, UK

#592959 Jan 24, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense, I would have to be East Asian or Jewish to consider myself that and I am neither one of those two groups.
*a pinch of salt for the neo-nazi*

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#592960 Jan 24, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians who make these bogus claims or even desire a christian nation prove that they do not cherish religious freedoms, personal liberty or individual rights. They represent the exact opposite of the fundamental values our country stands for. They are the un-Americans.
With this I could not agree more. I have told RR several times that he is anti-American. I guess in this case that's the same as saying he is un-American.

Either way, he has no respect for what this nation was truly founded upon and RR would like nothing more than for the USA to be a theocracy and a CRISTIAN one at that considering his never ending moronic claim that the USA is a Christian nation.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592961 Jan 24, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Wha?? Jews consider themselves to be the "master race" as do East Asians?

Pat, you are SO off the mark with this post, and it truly is one of your most offensive posts yet.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#592962 Jan 24, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure if that's anywhere close what actually happens. Those in the "know" around here say it is. If it is (or was), then it's fugged up... cheap oil is the ONLY thing that made it feasible.
Also... contrary to what most want to believe, not everything that comes out of China is of shoddy construction. They manufacture a fine product when it comes to furniture.(They also manufacture some crap. So do we).
I know. China makes a lot of junk.

Fast, quick, cheap, junk.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592963 Jan 24, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
You think all the Founding Fathers were Christians?
Not all of them, no. But most were.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592964 Jan 24, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, it is remarks such as this post of yours that fuels racism, anti-Semitism and bigotry.

Jews do NOT consider themselves to be a "master race" and I won't even get into it with you again the fact that Jewish is not any sort of race.

Asians- East Asians or otherwise- also do not consider themselves to be any sort of "master race".

That is what YOU think and in thinking so, it plays right into racism even if you DID mean it as a compliment.

And and I'm sure you know it was HITLER who wanted to create a "master race" of white GENTILES.

And as I'm sure you also know, well.....Jews are not Gentiles nor are the majority of Eastern Asians or Asians in general.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592965 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Mexico is a nation but you'd call it a race......
But you won't call American a race?
You're a whacko.
OCB wrote:
I said it CAN be considered a race. Do I personally think that Mexican is a race? No- I do not and I never said I did but I do see where on forms such as the ones we were talking about they could consider Mexican to be a race due to the ethnicity of Mexicans.
You are an IDIOT.
Good- call your race American, RR- just another drop in your huge bucket of ignorance and stupidity for ya.....
Then America CAN be considered a race......

You're really odd. How can you bitch & whine for months that American is a nationality only but then turn around and say that Marxian can be considered a race? What's the difference?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592966 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. China makes a lot of junk.
Fast, quick, cheap, junk.
And as Hukt pointed out, so does the USA.

There USED to be true quality American craftsmanship; those days are long gone.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592967 Jan 24, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he does.
No I don't, you assumptive troll.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#592968 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Wha?? Jews consider themselves to be the "master race" as do East Asians?
Pat, you are SO off the mark with this post, and it truly is one of your most offensive posts yet.
I drew the Catcher white sheet over this miserable person early on.

I have never seen so much energy devoted to bigotry.

And she is utterly shameless to boot.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592969 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all of them, no. But most were.
Address my post to you of last evening, RR.

We DO know that all the founding fathers were male and that they were all white.

Based on what passes as logic for you, if ours is a Christian nation even though only MOST of the founding fathers were Christian but not ALL of them, well- since ALL of them WERE white and since ALL of them were men, then what passes as logic for you would dictate that ours is also a WHITE nation and a MALE nation and of course, neither of those are correct.

Since they are not correct, it is no more correct for you to keep moronically claiming that ours is a Christian nation and all the more since you yourself just said that "most" of them were Christians.
Tyrant lizard king

Chennai, India

#592970 Jan 24, 2013
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592971 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Mexico is a nation but you'd call it a race......
But you won't call American a race?
You're a whacko.
<quoted text>
Then America CAN be considered a race......
You're really odd. How can you bitch & whine for months that American is a nationality only but then turn around and say that Marxian can be considered a race? What's the difference?
I never said Marxian could be considered a race....anyhoo......I said I see why on those forms Mexican could be considered a race due to Mexican ethnicity.

I never said I would PERSONALLY call Mexican a race and actually, I said that PERSONALLY, I would NOT.

You are an IDIOT who can't comprehend what you read to save your life.

Just like with the article I posted about Ford NOT accepting any bailouts which was in the very first sentence but which you couldn't be bothered to actually read or be bothered to read what Ford had to say about the other auto companies that were bailed out and how it affected Ford Motors.

RR- you're a buffoon of the highest order.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592972 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
RR would like nothing more than for the USA to be a theocracy and a CRISTIAN one at that considering his never ending moronic claim that the USA is a Christian nation.
Why do you lie so much?

I've posted repeatedly that I don't want America to be theocracy.

Stop lying, wench.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592973 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And as Hukt pointed out, so does the USA.
American made still shows a higher quality than made in china.

Show a little bit of patriotism, would ya?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592974 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
No I don't, you assumptive troll.
Whatever. For the third time, the USA is no more a Christian nation than it is a white nation or a male nation despite having been founded by ALL men who were ALL white.

And I'm not a troll, you jerkwad- pfft- you no more know the definition of a troll as it pertains to the internet than you know what actually defines the USA.

Stick it up your ass, you worrisome old grandmother.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#592975 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And as Hukt pointed out, so does the USA.
That simply isn't true, but quality has a high price. High quality cannot compete with price.
But some of the very finest of quality products are made in America.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#592976 Jan 24, 2013
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
Proove you exist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rajkot gay Topix 32 min akshy 94
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Tony17 591,237
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr Raj 146
ludhiana gay frindship 2 hr karan33 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr MUQ2 271,429
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 612,262
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 2 hr Sheila 262
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr Truth Doctor 4,720
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 hr arul 7,165
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr Tony17 100,176
More from around the web