Prove there's a god.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#593120 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Oh STFU!!! LOL!! Do you HONESTLY think I am going to spend my time listing ALL that you have lied about?
Oy gevalt. Ain't gonna happen, pal; not only is it a waste of my time, I KNOW you have lied here COUNTLESS times and that I know that is enough for ME- I have no reason, need or desire to have to prove to you what I know to be fact regarding how VERY much you lie on this thread.
No, stupid. I'm only asking you to post a few examples of my lies...

If you can't do it....

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#593121 Jan 24, 2013
JOEL wrote:
WAS JESUS A VEGETARIAN?
Many leaders of the early church were vegetarian.
Eusebius says that James the brother of Jesus was a vegetarian, and in fact was evidently raised as a vegetarian (Ecclesiastical History 2.23).
Why would Jesus’ parents have raised James as a vegetarian, unless they were vegetarian themselves and raised Jesus as a vegetarian as well?
Eusebius also states (Proof of the Gospel 3.5) that all the apostles abstained from meat and wine.
Other famous early Christians who were vegetarian, based on statements made by them or about them, included Origen, Clement of Alexandria, Basil the Great, John Chrysostom, Arnobius, Tertullian, and Jerome.
I once had an interesting discussion with a Seventh Day Adventist who told me members of his church were vegetarian because before the fall in the Garden of Eden, Adam and Eve were vegetarians and there was no death (the argument on that latter point being the Bible was only talking about animal and human life, not plants).

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#593122 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Again- I will produce quotes from MANY of them which prove them to NOT have been religious men.
For now, I'll just post this one:
Thomas Jefferson
"I have examined all the known superstitions of the world and I do not find in our particular superstition of Christianity one redeeming feature. They are all alike founded on fables and mythology. Millions of innocent men,women, and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, and imprisoned. What has been the effect of this coercion? To make one half the world fools and the other half hypocrites; to
support roguery and error all over the earth."
http://www.ecis.com/~alizard/founding-fathers...
Now go blow a gasket, RR.
LMMFAO!!!!

You're seriously gonna quote Dean Worbis??

Anything dude has to say is totally biased against religion.

Try again?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#593123 Jan 24, 2013
wilderide wrote:
Oh no. Pat is saying that blacks are both inherently less intelligent and more prone to (violent) crime because they are black.
True dat, lol

I think she even posted "proof" of it...

ugh to the nth degree.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#593124 Jan 24, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no. Pat is saying that blacks are both inherently less intelligent and more prone to (violent) crime because they are black.
Stop lying. Their skin color does not effect their brain function.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#593125 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I just gave you quite a few examples of what I LOVE about the USA.
And how you talk about Canada- disgraceful. It's a wonderful country with wonderful people and you don't know SH*T about it never having been there yourself.
You are a xenophobe of astounding proportion.
And if anyone makes this country look worse than it is, it is anti-American CRAP like YOU are.
Oh, so you offer a few examples of what you like about America but offer dozens and dozens of reasons of what you hate about America & we're supposed to believe that you like your country?

HA!

What's next, Pat has a black boyfriend?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#593126 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
No I don't, you assumptive troll.
Speaking of which, is that your picture in your avatar? You don't look so fat!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#593127 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFAO!!!!
Try again?
I can provide numerous other sources showing the same quote.

Here's a GREAT one for ya:

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/thomas_...

From the above link- JESUS IS SAVIOR:

"I was greatly saddened to learn that Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826) was NOT a Christian.

Jefferson made so many wonderful patriotic quotes concerning freedom and the dangers of the central bank. I was amazed as I watched a PBS documentary on the life of Thomas Jefferson. He was a scientist first, a farmer second and politician last. Jefferson was a witty inventor.

Jefferson was an accomplished architect. George Washington and Jefferson laid out the city of Washington D.C., clearly in an occult manner. Both men were high-level Freemasons. Jefferson's Monticello estate was superb. He also designed the state house for Virginia.

It is tragic that such a brilliant man would be so foolish as to reject the Word of God.

I realize that there are historical writings which reveal that Thomas Jefferson claimed to be a Christian, including an actual photo of Jefferson's handwritten statement “I am a real Christian.”

Albeit, just as most professed Christians today are not true born-again believers, the following quotes from Mr. Jefferson make it quite clear that he was NO Christian:

“And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But may we hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with this artificial scaffolding, and restore to us the primitive and genuine doctrines of this most venerated reformer of human errors.”—Thomas Jefferson, Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823"

RR- MUST we go down this road yet AGAIN? It's really tiresome to have to do research FOR you even just ONCE, but MULTIPLE times- gimme a break, will ya?

NOW go blow a gasket, MANb*tch.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#593128 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
You did NOT know that 80% of the car parts are manufactured here.
Yes I did.
You did NOT know that plants can have gender.
No, I didn't.
You did NOT know that alcohol, tobacco, Tums and Tylenol are drugs.
I was mistaken.
No- it is FACT that human beings are a part of the animal kingdom- that is NOT opinion.
No, that is an opinion.
RR, take your fragile LITTLE man ego and your insecurities about yourself down the road.
I'm not here to shore up your pitifully low self-esteem.
OK. So you can't lie about me being uneducated anymore.
I suppose a physicist could tell a brick layer that he's uneducated - which is only partially right. The physicist is uneducated on laying brick. You;d probably call him dumb.

Catcher1

Fremont, CA

#593129 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>The thing is, I think Pat is quite intelligent; it's just too bad how she channels that intelligence.
I naturally tend to gravitate toward intelligent people and on some issues, Pat and I do agree so while I despise her racism and bigotry she does make some very valid points when she isn't obsessing over her racism and bigotry which she does blatantly and shamelessly display.
She and I go at it more often than not; still, when she is saying something that actually makes sense, her intelligence is evident but it truly is a shame that she does devote so much energy to what amounts to nothing more than racism and bigotry and no matter how much she tries to justify it.
I understand.

But I don't suffer bigots.

At all.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#593130 Jan 24, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I think in the future eating meat will be viewed as barbaric and a great waste of resources. I sure hope so.
Why? Meat is a great source of nutrients. In many ways it's much higher than veggies, pound for pound.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#593131 Jan 24, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging by their own behavior, contemporary American blacks are where they are voluntarily so your legacy of slavery excuse doesn't float. Couple that with the same levels of anti-social behaviors by blacks in black majority nations and it is easy to see, blacks do not behave worse in America due to slavery, they behave just like they always have, the same as in their native land.
First of all, not all, or even most blacks in the United States behave as you describe. Secondly, if you travel outside of the US, to Europe for example, generalized black behavior is markedly different than in the US. So evidently being black has nothing to do with it. My take on this is that blacks in the US, having, again, come from a culture of slavery, have been both pressured to separate themselves from the white community, and oftentimes have done so of their own volition. You don't see that in other parts of the world where they were not imported as slaves. So yeah, the legacy of slavery does in fact have alot to do with it. And I don't blame them for being resentful, though I certainly don't excuse anti-social behavior in anyone.
Yes, and the animosity comes from deluded liberals telling blacks they would end up just like whites with equal opportunity and that has not happened due to their behavioral differences and so they blame whites for the disparity in social outcomes.
Oh please. What alot of quasi-paranoid BS. Though I find it interesting that you don't see conservatives as making any such promises of equality.
"A preoccupation with blame leads both the Left and the Right to mix questions of cause with questions of fault. The causal question is, simply,'Why do the races differ?' The complex fault question is,'What malice or folly created these differences?' For the Left it is malicious racism, for the Right it is foolish welfare, with both sides ignoring the possibility that human action has nothing to do with it. The upshot is scolding and lecturing, as the Left scolds whites for 'racism' of which they may be innocent, the Right lectures everyone about a work ethic blacks may be unable to follow,
A work ethic they are unable to follow? Give me a break. Black slaves built the south, and to a large extent this cheap labor created this country's early economy. WTF?
I do not attribute any particular trait to all of any group,
Really? You'd never know it.
including violent behavior. Those blacks who do well in society prove discrimination is not holding the ghetto blacks down, their low IQ and the behaviors that go along with it are and the reason there is a greater percentage of blacks at the poverty level than whites is because there is a far greater percentage of the black population that has an IQ below 85.
They also prove that your generalizations are false.

And how many blacks have had an IQ test for you to make a statement like "there is a far greater percentage of the black population that has an IQ below 85"?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#593132 Jan 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of which, is that your picture in your avatar? You don't look so fat!
lol, that's the Jesus buddy.

I'm not fat, I'm built. 6'3, 215 lbs. I've developed a wee belly, but my waist size is still 32"...

Catcher1

Fremont, CA

#593133 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I retract my previous response to this post of yours, Catcher.
Pat is a delusional and paranoid MORON who is also a miserable cur of a human being and who only has her racism, anti-Semitism and bigotry to keep her warm at night.
She did mention she has a dachshund, but I'm sure she doesn't allow him/her to sleep with her or cuddle with her; if she did, she would be "guilty" of having emotions and Pat doesn't like people who have emotions so therefore, she doesn't like ANYONE- including her disgusting self.
And I assume you don't mind that I borrowed your sheet!
:-)
Yeah, I was in stitches reading the exchanges that came after my post.

You may borrow the Catcher white sheet, but don't dishonor it.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#593134 Jan 24, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
And I had forgot that she is a woman, and my response was more geared to her being a man, though what I said still stands. The one major international failure of the USA is that they permit many of these white supremacist groups, including the KKK, to operate unhindered and only arrest those who commit murders or blow up large buildings.
So then you are for outlawing the catholic church then too right? Since they not only are prejudiced towards gays, they are working to deny them equal rights under the law by working to deny them the right to marry. So a hate group is a hate group is a hate group, right?

White supremacist groups like those you mention serve no purpose, but we have freedom here in America and you are free to hate if you so choose. Ones thoughts are irrelevant compared to their actions though. A white (or black) supremacist group that is not working to harm or deny anybody anything is not nearly as bad as a group like the catholic church that is actively promoting the discrimination against gays.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#593135 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFAO!!!!
Try again?
And DO make note of this from what I provided for you from http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/thomas_...

"Albeit, just as most professed Christians today are not true born-again believers,...."

There- your name is in print, RR- it's the word "most". You're right in there you ANTI-American NON Christian.

There's one MAJOR thing you've lied about- stating that you are a Christian.

You are not or at best, you are warped and perverse example of one.

Oh- and here are some more quotes from the JESUS IS SAVIOR link:

"It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are 20 gods, or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg."

"History I believe furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purpose. " — Thomas Jefferson to Baron von Humboldt, 1813

"Rogueries, absurdities and untruths were perpetrated upon the teachings of Jesus by a large band of dupes and importers led by Paul, the first great corrupter of the teaching of Jesus."

"The clergy converted the simple teachings of Jesus into an engine for enslaving mankind and adulterated by artificial constructions into a contrivance to filch wealth and power to themselves...these clergy, in fact, constitute the real Anti-Christ."

"I do not find in orthodox Christianity one redeeming feature."

Now go blow SEVERAL gaskets, RR.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#593136 Jan 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand.
But I don't suffer bigots.
At all.
Understood, and in a post to you following the one you responded to, I retracted the post you are responding to.

I tried to give Pat the benefit of the doubt because I foolishly believed she WAS intelligent.

This morning, she has proven me wrong.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#593137 Jan 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Meat is a great source of nutrients. In many ways it's much higher than veggies, pound for pound.
Wrong. Meat is a much greater source of what is not good for you.

But I won't get into this with you; but thanks anyway, since this is yet another thing you are wrong about.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#593138 Jan 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I can provide numerous other sources showing the same quote.
Here's a GREAT one for ya:
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/thomas_...
From the above link- JESUS IS SAVIOR:
"I was greatly saddened to learn that Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826) was NOT a Christian.
Jefferson made so many wonderful patriotic quotes concerning freedom and the dangers of the central bank. I was amazed as I watched a PBS documentary on the life of Thomas Jefferson. He was a scientist first, a farmer second and politician last. Jefferson was a witty inventor.
Jefferson was an accomplished architect. George Washington and Jefferson laid out the city of Washington D.C., clearly in an occult manner. Both men were high-level Freemasons. Jefferson's Monticello estate was superb. He also designed the state house for Virginia.
It is tragic that such a brilliant man would be so foolish as to reject the Word of God.
I realize that there are historical writings which reveal that Thomas Jefferson claimed to be a Christian, including an actual photo of Jefferson's handwritten statement “I am a real Christian.”
Albeit, just as most professed Christians today are not true born-again believers, the following quotes from Mr. Jefferson make it quite clear that he was NO Christian:
“And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But may we hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with this artificial scaffolding, and restore to us the primitive and genuine doctrines of this most venerated reformer of human errors.”—Thomas Jefferson, Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823"
RR- MUST we go down this road yet AGAIN? It's really tiresome to have to do research FOR you even just ONCE, but MULTIPLE times- gimme a break, will ya?
NOW go blow a gasket, MANb*tch.
Oh GAWD... Another hater site? lol, you're a moron.

Here's an ACTUAL Jefferson quote, from "Notes on the State of Virginia, Query XVIII, p. 237."

"God who gave us life gave us liberty. And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are of the Gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that His justice cannot sleep forever; That a revolution of the wheel of fortune, a change of situation, is among possible events; that it may become probable by Supernatural influence! The Almighty has no attribute which can take side with us in that event."

Eat shit, loser.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#593139 Jan 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I was in stitches reading the exchanges that came after my post.
You may borrow the Catcher white sheet, but don't dishonor it.
Oh no worries there- it is firmly and forever in place where racist Pat is concerned!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 41 min Drumpf Disaster 51,444
Missing Teen - Brittany Crenshaw (Aug '12) 2 hr Denise moody 24
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 5 hr Doctor REALITY 6
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 5 hr Doctor REALITY 9
servpro sucks (Apr '08) 6 hr Picnic 38
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Holy dr Shrink 693,103
Gf gave me a dog, but it died. How to tell her? 9 hr Kelvin68 1
More from around the web