Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Skin color is as relevant as the color of your socks you fool. The wedge that divides the races is due to behavioral differences not skin color. Are you really as dumb as you make yourself look? I think you are.
As to bias, when is it ok to hold a bias? If the crime and violence rate is ten times higher in black areas am I not justified in being biased and wanting to avoid these areas? By all means buy your next home in a black majority area fool, you'll save a lot of money!
Your irrational bias towards gays is what is disgusting you morally challenged bible bozo.
Please. You correlate blacks with higher crime rates, but you can't show any causation. Crime is a result of poverty, education, and opportunity, not race. And in this country, that often (but certainly not always) means black neighborhoods have more crime and problems, but that is not because the people in those neighborhoods have a higher level of melanin in their skin.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible bigots have lots their war on gays and RR knows it. That makes me smile.
Me too!:-)

I find it HILARIOUS that RR stated that gays have more rights than the rest of us.

He's gotta be going for some kind of martyr award.......poor lil' picked on, put-upon RR.......

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody defends their ignorance as staunchly as RR.
It's sad. I fully understand that we are all born ignorant, but we take the time to learn and rightfully so. This is why a person with a masters degree is more respected that a ignorant fool. But RR seems to be proud of being ignorant and refuses to educate himself any further. To me that's just a waste of a life. RR makes claims about his god but common sense dictates that his god would want for him to be as educated as possible, and to understand all of his creations as much as possible. RR seems to think that a glass ceiling is good enough, and that is just sad and wasteful.

On the bright side he's keeping the 'redneck' stereotype alive and well. LOL...
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly? Because it's the only one that makes sense to me.
If god coming to earth as the son of himself, to get himself crucified as a means of protecting us from himself makes sense to you then you have some serious mental defects.
"Gee, I screwed up and created morally challenged humans who I then gave free will to. I better get my azz down there and crucify myself so I won't have to punish the inferior objects of my own creation!" God

Makes perfect sense to RR! LMFAO

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going on memory here...
Someone brought up marijuana. One post lead to another and RR wound up protesting the use of marijuana and stated that he has *never* used any drugs (other than antibiotics).
A few posters, including myself, pointed out that he does indeed use drugs... namely, alcohol and nicotine.
His responses...
First, they weren't drugs.
Then, they weren't mind-altering drugs.
A bit later, they weren't illegal mind-altering drugs.
In the end, once again, they weren't drugs at all.
Good memory, Hukt. You're spot on.

I don't consider cigarettes or alcohol "drugs" because "drugs" implies either illegal narcotics or prescription medications.

I also don't consider Tylenol a "drug", even though it can be classified as one.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh?
Please find the post where I said cigarettes don't contain a drug....
I'll wait.
OCB won't though, you have to respond immediately.
Okey-dokey- your post #588165 which Hukt found in no time flat....

YOU said:

"No, alcohol isn't a drug.

No, cigarettes aren't drugs.

Yes, addiction is a big part of cigarettes."

You really ARE dumb. If cigarettes weren't a drug- and that is a MAJOR part of what they are made of, just WHAT would one get ADDICTED to?

And ALCOHOL isn't a drug????

Oh man- then give ME some of the drugs that YOU'RE using if you think that alcohol isn't a drug since the fact of the matter is that it definitely is and with no ifs, ands or buts about it.

You FOOL.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
I did say that I was going on memory.
In any case, here...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
Don't EVER call me out like that RR (I don't have to dig to find what I'm looking for).
WONDERFULLY done, Hukt!

Kudos!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you do need to dumb it down simply to mean "less than". Got it
So tell me, you have 4 pennies & 1 quarter. Which is the minority?
I have you a clear definition of glorify. That Seinfeld episode with the masturbation contest does not glorify heterosexual masturbation. You're really reaching....
The quarter is the minority since I have a greater amount of pennies.

That the quarter is worth more than the 4 pennies doesn't change the fact that in QUANTITY, there are more pennies than there are quarters.

No- I am NOT reaching- in the world of media which of course includes TV, sex is glorified because SEX SELLS.

Again- I will ask you- you don't think WAR is glorified either in media, huh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No......the baby would be an Italian AMERICAN assuming the family was staying in the USA for good and assuming they all applied for citizenship.
Unlike YOU, the MAJORITY of people in this world DO appreciate the value of their heritage and their roots and find such knowledge to be enriching and enlightening.
I know you want to call the baby Italian-American. But why?

Why aren't the parents, say, Greek-Italian?(Assuming their family came from Greece)

That being the hypothetical case, why wouldn't you call the baby Greek-Italian-American?

Oh wait, the Greek family migrated from Egypt....

Ugh, you people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.. the funny part is that you are seriously asking the question. I'm guessing you don't even have a basic GED. Not trying to make fun of you, just going by your comments, and I can imagine what your next one will be.
There you go again.

Ya-huh!

Sheesh, at least OCB put up an ignorant rebuttal...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

OCB wrote:
I find it HILARIOUS that RR stated that gays have more rights than the rest of us.
It's very telling that RR can never list specifically what 'rights' gays have that the rest of us don't. Weird.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Again the morally challenged theist offers up a lie and uses a bogus definition of ethnicity.
ethnic group - belonging to or deriving from the cultural, racial, religious, or linguistic traditions of a people or country.
One does not lose their ethnicity because they move from one location to another.
Righteeo. So then why to people argue when I call myself American? My cultural, racial, religious, and linguistic traditions ate of a people. American people.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like RR nonsense........he can't engage in CRITICAL thinking, but he sure knows a bit about CIRCULAR thinking......
Round and round he goes.....where he stops, nobody knows...
LOL!!
Oh- and just today he posted that his kids are "perfect"- what do ya know- the very first PERFECT human beings the world has ever known are RR's kids- TOO funny!
They can't be his kids.

His wife must be screwing around on him.
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>RR simply cannot grasp this.
He is too frantically waving his flag to understand what you are rightly telling him.
He thinks it makes him a "real" American to proclaim that he is nothing other than 100% American despite that not being true- at least not in terms of his ethnicity, but then again, RR seems to think that NATIONALITY and HERITAGE/ETHNICITY are one and the same.
He will never be able to comprehend that they are not.
So RR is a Native American?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Oh hush- you're not going to win "martyr of the year award" with your incessant WHINING.
You're clueless- I posted just one of COUNTLESS stories of people who have been looking for a job for YEARS and haven't found one and through absolutely no fault of their own.
Just consider yourself lucky that YOU are not among them.
"No fault of their own"?

Ever consider that some of those people that have "no fault" aren't willing to take a lower paying job? I mean why would they? Their unemployment pays more.....

Selfish asses.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't consider cigarettes or alcohol "drugs" because "drugs" implies either illegal narcotics or prescription medications.
I also don't consider Tylenol a "drug", even though it can be classified as one.
Well, you're wrong. Just because YOU limit what the word "drug" means (and probably so you don't have to consider yourself a drug addict) doesn't mean that cigarettes and alcohol are not drugs and both most definitely are.

And yes- OTC drugs are also DRUGS. That is why they are CALLED "drugs".

Geez.......

"A drug is a substance which may have medicinal, intoxicating, performance enhancing or other effects when taken or put into a human body or the body of another animal and is not considered a food or exclusively a food."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug

drug
1 &#8194; &#8194;[druhg] Show IPA noun, verb, drugged, drug·ging.
noun
Pharmacology . a chemical substance used in the treatment, cure, prevention, or diagnosis of disease or used to otherwise enhance physical or mental well-being.
(in federal law)
a.
any substance recognized in the official pharmacopoeia or formulary of the nation.
b.
any substance intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease in humans or other animals.
c.
any article, other than food, intended to affect the structure or any function of the body of humans or other animals.
d.
any substance intended for use as a component of such a drug, but not a device or a part of a device.
a habit-forming medicinal or illicit substance, especially a narcotic.
drugs,
a.
chemical substances prepared and sold as pharmaceutical items, either by prescription or ******over the counter*******.
b.
personal hygienic items sold in a drugstore, as toothpaste, mouthwash, etc.
Obsolete . any ingredient used in chemistry, pharmacy, dyeing, or the like.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/drug

Not sure who has stooped to a new low here- me for providing the definition of drugs for you or you for not knowing what drugs are!

Amazing!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Dummy.
American, etc. are NATIONALITIES- a nationality is not synonymous with HERITAGE.
Why?

Heritage relates to valued objects such as tradition, culture, etc.

Why do you people think America doesn't have culture or traditions?

Why do you vehemently fight against calling someone calling themself American?
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say that you think certain people should be treated differently under the law?
So why am I last person to talk about equality? You said that in response to my post that gays deserve equal rights under the law. What did you mean then?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I'M a liar? Are you drunk on your drug-free alcohol (again?)
Just yesterday you said it took 200 million gallons of gas to get my Honda here from overseas.
I proved you WRONG- yet AGAIN.
Cha cha cha.... Liar.

I also said that they come in pieces, when you whine about them being assembled here.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Another one of your specially adapted definitions.

You're wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 562,721 - 562,740 of719,816
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

440 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 6 min brad 88
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min USA Born 532,225
snapchat dirty pics shemale 7 min h1tman -290 4
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 9 min Naveen kumar 4,443
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min Strength and Honor 172,188
Placing children in homosexual homes is MORALLY... 29 min Doctor REALITY 15
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 29 min meman 114,929
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 50 min Dave Nelson 223,974
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Insults Are Easier 256,337
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••