“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#592424 Jan 23, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't the one promoting prostitution and disrespect for women by taking sick men to them to be serviced...but "I'M" the "unlady-like one?!!!
Ok, maybe you should up the dosage on your meds now, you grovelling, ass kissing misogynist.
becareful when dealing with boots, he is crazier than a cockroach on raid.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#592425 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, sounds like the US government... Wasting money & resources by the ton...
Oh, my...

If you only knew!

I'd be set for at least the next few years if I could get my hands on all the 5" shell casings we tossed overboard (tons of brass, literally).
yam nahar

Winchester, KY

#592426 Jan 23, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
whoa there nelly, there isn't any personal info on here about me.
and the comment was made in SARCASM.
The one you are referring to didn't post her name on here.
but like all good 'humpty-dumptys' you believe everything you are told on here, except the truth.
I don't want to hear your squalling balling lip service either.
jesus is dead

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#592427 Jan 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
A citizen who has to feed their family and themselves and who cannot find a job, that's who.
Geez.......
And back up what you claim about people getting welfare so easily. You throw out these statements without even one source or statistic to back them up.
BTW, it is NOT that those on welfare have to be LOOKING for work; it is that they HAVE to be working in order to qualify- did you not READ the information I posted for you?
You are that naive....

Dumb ass, they've got a guaranteed paycheck for 99 months - why would they look for work?

I'll tell you what type of people get a 99 month unemployment paycheck, people like my little brother, who got fired for smoking pot on the job. He takes his unemloyment check & buys more pot. What a wonderful arrangment he has...

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#592428 Jan 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Okay- my community is comprised of seven villages- it is not cookie-cutter nor is it a gated community.
Yes, we have an HOA but a very lenient one and as we are all CIVILIZED home owners, we don't WANT our grass to grow knee high like rednecks like you do.
It's called PRIDE in home ownership- something you know NOTHING about in your ugly double-wide.
between gators and sand i doubt you have to worry about mowing grass all that often down there.

LOL

Location hidden

#592429 Jan 23, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>OCB agreed with you on that.
I suspect you must have perfect children who never vent their frustrations on the world around them?
http://www.cdl.org/resource-library/articles/...
Many adopted kids suffer from negative emotions caused by over-reactive, older, perfectionist parents. Adoptive parents tend to have trouble bonding with, or developing a synergistic feeling towards children not genetically their own. The kids feel alienated by the lack of natural affection and "act out".
Sometimes, having "good intentions" just isn't enough.
Even though my kids are perfect, they still vent their frustrations. Why wouldn't they?

"Our thoughts and emotions can strongly affect motivation. Motivation is a drive or desire that compels us to do something.... They may think too much about personal problems and focus on the negative. In this situation, their emotions affected or caused their negative thoughts."

I agree with that. Sometimes even the terrible emotion of jealousy can spur something good - it all depends on how someone handles their emotions. Will you allow it to cause positive or negative thoughts & actions?

Location hidden

#592430 Jan 23, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
becareful when dealing with boots, he is crazier than a cockroach on raid.
lol, and I'm sure he'll be happy to write a 4,000 character response about how his uncle worked at the Raid factory and then what his ex-wife's shoes looked like followed by what he had for dinner tomorrow.....
sint holo

Winchester, KY

#592431 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because their agenda isn't to "glorify heterosexuality".
I've known only one gay guy in my life that I'd call a "normal gay guy". He doesn't flaunt his gayness to world, he doesn't give a crap if you know what his sexual preference is. I didn't even know he was gay until my he & my wife were talking about relationships. She works with him, he's cool as can be.
Homosexuals aren't a minority, they're not a race, they're not held down by society....
iesus is deceased

this is love!
this is love
LOVE

where you been all my life?

Revelation 17:8
The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

I've been looking for you all my life

i will never let you go
NOW you're somebody that i used to know

Location hidden

#592432 Jan 23, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
between gators and sand i doubt you have to worry about mowing grass all that often down there.
LOL
Naw, OCB has illegal aliens mowing her yard. Why? "it's cheap"
mishi ginebig

Winchester, KY

#592433 Jan 23, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
son of mary is dead

the scapegoat got away and died in the wilderness

where have you been all my life?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#592434 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because their agenda isn't to "glorify heterosexuality".
I've known only one gay guy in my life that I'd call a "normal gay guy". He doesn't flaunt his gayness to world, he doesn't give a crap if you know what his sexual preference is. I didn't even know he was gay until my he & my wife were talking about relationships. She works with him, he's cool as can be.
Homosexuals aren't a minority, they're not a race, they're not held down by society....
LOL! Sure it is! Why do think there is so much sexual reference on TV shows- they most certainly ARE glorifying heterosexuality and it's been long known that "sex sells"!!

One need not be a race to be a minority- OMG.

And any form of discrimination does in fact cause people to be "held down" by society.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592435 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are that naive....
Dumb ass, they've got a guaranteed paycheck for 99 months - why would they look for work?
I'll tell you what type of people get a 99 month unemployment paycheck, people like my little brother, who got fired for smoking pot on the job. He takes his unemloyment check & buys more pot. What a wonderful arrangment he has...
STFU, you "charitable" Christian.

Your brother is no more representative of the masses at large than YOU are, RR.

BTW, here in Florida, unemployment is not at ALL guaranteed if the person cannot provide proof that they are seeking employment, and here in Florida, the Unemployment Offices actually check up on the places that those receiving benefits list as places they have looked for work.

I would imagine that Florida is not the only state now taking a more proactive stance in checking up on/confirming what receivers of benefits tell them.

And sorry, bub- but here in Florida, the maximum benefit one can receive is $275/week which the majority of people here can NOT live on and I've known several people here who lost their jobs and couldn't find a new one fast enough in order to be able to actually make ends meet- here in Florida,$275/week doesn't cut it.

You use ONE example- your brother- as the "type of people" who are on unemployment?

Wow- you need to get out more, RR.

And since you say you have carte blanche with your boss to play on the computer all day long, you might want to use some of that time to at least attempt to back up the sh*t you talk- not that you can, but you can at least try.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#592436 Jan 23, 2013
of course there is a god, but the real question would be "what is god?"
if god is Love, that universal feeling that connects us all, then prove of god would merely be proof of love.
to know god, is to know love.
to feel love, is to know god and know god exists.
if you can feel love in your heart, you know god and you know god is real.

Location hidden

#592437 Jan 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Sure it is! Why do think there is so much sexual reference on TV shows- they most certainly ARE glorifying heterosexuality and it's been long known that "sex sells"!!
One need not be a race to be a minority- OMG.
And any form of discrimination does in fact cause people to be "held down" by society.
What TV show glorifies heterosexuality? Tell me.

I know a minority doesn't need to be a race, I didn't say that it did.

If any form of discrimination does in fact cause people to be "held down" by society, then we're all "held down" in some way or another.

Besides, how is a sexual preference going to hold someone down in society? I've never been asked if I fuck men or women on a job interview, apartment application, credit app, car loan.....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592438 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, OCB has illegal aliens mowing her yard. Why? "it's cheap"
No, I do NOT, you miserable LIAR.

Actually, the majority of those who are employed by our lawn mowing service are black and white.

I also say hello to them when I see them, they are as American as YOU are and as I am.

You are a f*cking STUPID LIAR.

And if you have a problem with the COMPANY we employ and whose name I gave you yesterday, take it up with THEM, you stupid LIAR.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592439 Jan 23, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
WRONG. What do you think? Alligators are walking up and down the street and around people's homes?

Sand? What do you think? There is no SOIL here and no grass?

Oy gevalt.

You know NOTHING about Florida apparently- it is very lush with vegetation and plant life- which of course, includes GRASS.

And in the spring, summer and fall, grass grows here at a rapid-fire rate and even after just one week, it is starting to overgrow.

Location hidden

#592440 Jan 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>STFU, you "charitable" Christian.
Your brother is no more representative of the masses at large than YOU are, RR.
BTW, here in Florida, unemployment is not at ALL guaranteed if the person cannot provide proof that they are seeking employment, and here in Florida, the Unemployment Offices actually check up on the places that those receiving benefits list as places they have looked for work.
I would imagine that Florida is not the only state now taking a more proactive stance in checking up on/confirming what receivers of benefits tell them.
And sorry, bub- but here in Florida, the maximum benefit one can receive is $275/week which the majority of people here can NOT live on and I've known several people here who lost their jobs and couldn't find a new one fast enough in order to be able to actually make ends meet- here in Florida,$275/week doesn't cut it.
You use ONE example- your brother- as the "type of people" who are on unemployment?
Wow- you need to get out more, RR.
And since you say you have carte blanche with your boss to play on the computer all day long, you might want to use some of that time to at least attempt to back up the sh*t you talk- not that you can, but you can at least try.
I used my brother as ONE example. Unemployment assistance is designed to give a temporary safety net to someone who has been laid off. It NEVER has been intended to be a perpetual check for the unemployed at the taxpayers’ expense, certainly not for 99 friggin motnhs, but it’s an important aid for someone who’s between jobs.

People who abuse the unemployment benefit system hurt those who genuinly need it – and us the taxpayers.
Pat

Granby, CT

#592443 Jan 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Wow- you're really desperate to bend someone's ear over this stuff, aren't you?
Your obvious desire to encourage and foster even more estrangement, anger and bitterness among people of different races is something I would find troubling if I were you. You seem to think your views are what is best for humanity. I disagree.
Try this on for size, Pat. The HUMAN race. Period.
Oh- try to quit frothing so much.....you make a lot of typos when you're in the middle of one of your fits.
So when you capitalize your unsupported dogma it makes the argument valid?

Why can't you just be honest and admit that your views are contrary to all the evidence that so clearly supports the fact that the races do indeed differ behaviorally. You offer no evidence what so ever for your postion.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#592444 Jan 23, 2013
e I gave you yesterday, take it up with THEM, you stupid .
htpp://bit.ly/TGBportal

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592446 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What TV show glorifies heterosexuality? Tell me.
I know a minority doesn't need to be a race, I didn't say that it did.
If any form of discrimination does in fact cause people to be "held down" by society, then we're all "held down" in some way or another.
Besides, how is a sexual preference going to hold someone down in society? I've never been asked if I fuck men or women on a job interview, apartment application, credit app, car loan.....
1. Two And A Half Men

2. Anger Management

3. Even some Seinfeld episodes

4. Assorted other shows

5. MANY movies- both on TV and in theaters

Yes- you DID say that- you said: "homosexuals are not a minority, they're not a race"

Funny that you posted that AFTER stating that homosexuals represent about 1% of the population.....you don't have ANY clue as to what you yourself say, do you?

If someone is suspected of being gay or is known to be gay simply because they disclosed that information and not at all based on their behavior, they can be discriminated against and often are.

And really- attitudes such as yours are MORE than enough for people to be "held down by society".

I will agree that to one degree or another, the majority of people are "held down" in one way or another; that doesn't make it right nor does it justify people being held down due to nothing other than blatant and unwarranted- not to mention ILLEGAL- discrimination.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min well 95,528
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Regina 542,995
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min Freebird USA 173,785
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min Eagle 12 227,728
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Dr_Zorderz 259,641
AIDS , EBOLA as a DePopulation BioWeapon 59 min Dr_Zorderz 13
U.S. citizenship test: Why Americans can’t name... 2 hr andet1987 4
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Joana 155

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••