sint holo

Winchester, KY

#592431 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because their agenda isn't to "glorify heterosexuality".
I've known only one gay guy in my life that I'd call a "normal gay guy". He doesn't flaunt his gayness to world, he doesn't give a crap if you know what his sexual preference is. I didn't even know he was gay until my he & my wife were talking about relationships. She works with him, he's cool as can be.
Homosexuals aren't a minority, they're not a race, they're not held down by society....
iesus is deceased

this is love!
this is love
LOVE

where you been all my life?

Revelation 17:8
The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

I've been looking for you all my life

i will never let you go
NOW you're somebody that i used to know

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#592432 Jan 23, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
between gators and sand i doubt you have to worry about mowing grass all that often down there.
LOL
Naw, OCB has illegal aliens mowing her yard. Why? "it's cheap"
mishi ginebig

Winchester, KY

#592433 Jan 23, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
between gators and sand i doubt you have to worry about mowing grass all that often down there.
LOL
son of mary is dead

the scapegoat got away and died in the wilderness

where have you been all my life?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#592434 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because their agenda isn't to "glorify heterosexuality".
I've known only one gay guy in my life that I'd call a "normal gay guy". He doesn't flaunt his gayness to world, he doesn't give a crap if you know what his sexual preference is. I didn't even know he was gay until my he & my wife were talking about relationships. She works with him, he's cool as can be.
Homosexuals aren't a minority, they're not a race, they're not held down by society....
LOL! Sure it is! Why do think there is so much sexual reference on TV shows- they most certainly ARE glorifying heterosexuality and it's been long known that "sex sells"!!

One need not be a race to be a minority- OMG.

And any form of discrimination does in fact cause people to be "held down" by society.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592435 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are that naive....
Dumb ass, they've got a guaranteed paycheck for 99 months - why would they look for work?
I'll tell you what type of people get a 99 month unemployment paycheck, people like my little brother, who got fired for smoking pot on the job. He takes his unemloyment check & buys more pot. What a wonderful arrangment he has...
STFU, you "charitable" Christian.

Your brother is no more representative of the masses at large than YOU are, RR.

BTW, here in Florida, unemployment is not at ALL guaranteed if the person cannot provide proof that they are seeking employment, and here in Florida, the Unemployment Offices actually check up on the places that those receiving benefits list as places they have looked for work.

I would imagine that Florida is not the only state now taking a more proactive stance in checking up on/confirming what receivers of benefits tell them.

And sorry, bub- but here in Florida, the maximum benefit one can receive is $275/week which the majority of people here can NOT live on and I've known several people here who lost their jobs and couldn't find a new one fast enough in order to be able to actually make ends meet- here in Florida,$275/week doesn't cut it.

You use ONE example- your brother- as the "type of people" who are on unemployment?

Wow- you need to get out more, RR.

And since you say you have carte blanche with your boss to play on the computer all day long, you might want to use some of that time to at least attempt to back up the sh*t you talk- not that you can, but you can at least try.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#592436 Jan 23, 2013
of course there is a god, but the real question would be "what is god?"
if god is Love, that universal feeling that connects us all, then prove of god would merely be proof of love.
to know god, is to know love.
to feel love, is to know god and know god exists.
if you can feel love in your heart, you know god and you know god is real.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592437 Jan 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Sure it is! Why do think there is so much sexual reference on TV shows- they most certainly ARE glorifying heterosexuality and it's been long known that "sex sells"!!
One need not be a race to be a minority- OMG.
And any form of discrimination does in fact cause people to be "held down" by society.
What TV show glorifies heterosexuality? Tell me.

I know a minority doesn't need to be a race, I didn't say that it did.

If any form of discrimination does in fact cause people to be "held down" by society, then we're all "held down" in some way or another.

Besides, how is a sexual preference going to hold someone down in society? I've never been asked if I fuck men or women on a job interview, apartment application, credit app, car loan.....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592438 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, OCB has illegal aliens mowing her yard. Why? "it's cheap"
No, I do NOT, you miserable LIAR.

Actually, the majority of those who are employed by our lawn mowing service are black and white.

I also say hello to them when I see them, they are as American as YOU are and as I am.

You are a f*cking STUPID LIAR.

And if you have a problem with the COMPANY we employ and whose name I gave you yesterday, take it up with THEM, you stupid LIAR.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592439 Jan 23, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
WRONG. What do you think? Alligators are walking up and down the street and around people's homes?

Sand? What do you think? There is no SOIL here and no grass?

Oy gevalt.

You know NOTHING about Florida apparently- it is very lush with vegetation and plant life- which of course, includes GRASS.

And in the spring, summer and fall, grass grows here at a rapid-fire rate and even after just one week, it is starting to overgrow.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592440 Jan 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>STFU, you "charitable" Christian.
Your brother is no more representative of the masses at large than YOU are, RR.
BTW, here in Florida, unemployment is not at ALL guaranteed if the person cannot provide proof that they are seeking employment, and here in Florida, the Unemployment Offices actually check up on the places that those receiving benefits list as places they have looked for work.
I would imagine that Florida is not the only state now taking a more proactive stance in checking up on/confirming what receivers of benefits tell them.
And sorry, bub- but here in Florida, the maximum benefit one can receive is $275/week which the majority of people here can NOT live on and I've known several people here who lost their jobs and couldn't find a new one fast enough in order to be able to actually make ends meet- here in Florida,$275/week doesn't cut it.
You use ONE example- your brother- as the "type of people" who are on unemployment?
Wow- you need to get out more, RR.
And since you say you have carte blanche with your boss to play on the computer all day long, you might want to use some of that time to at least attempt to back up the sh*t you talk- not that you can, but you can at least try.
I used my brother as ONE example. Unemployment assistance is designed to give a temporary safety net to someone who has been laid off. It NEVER has been intended to be a perpetual check for the unemployed at the taxpayers’ expense, certainly not for 99 friggin motnhs, but it’s an important aid for someone who’s between jobs.

People who abuse the unemployment benefit system hurt those who genuinly need it – and us the taxpayers.
Pat

Granby, CT

#592443 Jan 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Wow- you're really desperate to bend someone's ear over this stuff, aren't you?
Your obvious desire to encourage and foster even more estrangement, anger and bitterness among people of different races is something I would find troubling if I were you. You seem to think your views are what is best for humanity. I disagree.
Try this on for size, Pat. The HUMAN race. Period.
Oh- try to quit frothing so much.....you make a lot of typos when you're in the middle of one of your fits.
So when you capitalize your unsupported dogma it makes the argument valid?

Why can't you just be honest and admit that your views are contrary to all the evidence that so clearly supports the fact that the races do indeed differ behaviorally. You offer no evidence what so ever for your postion.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#592444 Jan 23, 2013
e I gave you yesterday, take it up with THEM, you stupid .
htpp://bit.ly/TGBportal

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592446 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What TV show glorifies heterosexuality? Tell me.
I know a minority doesn't need to be a race, I didn't say that it did.
If any form of discrimination does in fact cause people to be "held down" by society, then we're all "held down" in some way or another.
Besides, how is a sexual preference going to hold someone down in society? I've never been asked if I fuck men or women on a job interview, apartment application, credit app, car loan.....
1. Two And A Half Men

2. Anger Management

3. Even some Seinfeld episodes

4. Assorted other shows

5. MANY movies- both on TV and in theaters

Yes- you DID say that- you said: "homosexuals are not a minority, they're not a race"

Funny that you posted that AFTER stating that homosexuals represent about 1% of the population.....you don't have ANY clue as to what you yourself say, do you?

If someone is suspected of being gay or is known to be gay simply because they disclosed that information and not at all based on their behavior, they can be discriminated against and often are.

And really- attitudes such as yours are MORE than enough for people to be "held down by society".

I will agree that to one degree or another, the majority of people are "held down" in one way or another; that doesn't make it right nor does it justify people being held down due to nothing other than blatant and unwarranted- not to mention ILLEGAL- discrimination.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#592448 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I used my brother as ONE example. Unemployment assistance is designed to give a temporary safety net to someone who has been laid off. It NEVER has been intended to be a perpetual check for the unemployed at the taxpayers’ expense, certainly not for 99 friggin motnhs, but it’s an important aid for someone who’s between jobs.
People who abuse the unemployment benefit system hurt those who genuinly need it – and us the taxpayers.
What's with the "99 month" comment?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592449 Jan 23, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
So when you capitalize your unsupported dogma it makes the argument valid?
Why can't you just be honest and admit that your views are contrary to all the evidence that so clearly supports the fact that the races do indeed differ behaviorally. You offer no evidence what so ever for your postion.
It bothers you that I like to emphasize? Sorry...... If you would stop letting your emotions get the better of you, it wouldn't bother you.

I won't admit what is not true- and I don't see anyone else here jumping on your racist bandwagon, Pat.

BTW, I never said that races don't differ behaviorally, but I don't agree it is because of what YOU think the reason is.

Anyway, I prefer to view people as individuals as much as I possibly can and in doing so, I find that no two PEOPLE behave the same- let alone an entire group or race of people.
Pat

Granby, CT

#592450 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Holding hands is not shoving it in our faces.
Gay pride parades with people dressed nearly naked and acting sexual, with sexual themed floats, and no worries of the cops stopping them from breaking the law.
"Coming out day" and clubs for KIDS at schools.
Acting excessive in public.
Displaying placards, stickers, shirts and jewelry stating you are gay,etc. Like anyone but them really cares. Yesterday I saw a bastardized rainbow American flag sticker on some little car with a total flamer at the wheel.
People publicly declaring it on national TV, youtube, etc like anyone but them really gives a shit.
Gays would probably get more recognition & a good status if they acted with a little more restraint like the rest of us do. And no, I'm not talking about the absurdities that happen at things like Mardi gras, I'm talking about everyday life.
There's no "Hetero sex, FTW!" stickers...
There's no "We're here and we're straight!" stickers...
Heteros exhibit the very same behaviors it's just that you don't find them as offensive because you are prejudiced towards gays.
Some of the things you mention are being done for the very reason that gays are being discriminated against. There will be no need to bring the subject up once the bible bigots like yourself are put in your place and gays have equal rights.

Since: May 11

Wickford, UK

#592451 Jan 23, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
found out why you think the way you do.
Apparently in the UK they are persecuting Christians and have an
"Amorality" discriminate against religious believers.
Just read a news article about 3 current cases there
where a lady (Shirley Chaplin) was fired from her job for wearing a cross around her neck.
(Gary mcFarlane) was fried for refusing to counsel same sex couples.
(Lillian Ladele) was fired for refusing to officiate same sex couples in marriage ceremonies.
i guess in the UK people are not allowed to 'live their faith' openly or freely.
that explains alot about why you express the view that you do on here.
"44. In our view, some exemption from the Regulations is necessary in order to protect the right to freedom of conscience, religion and belief in Article 9 ECHR. Regulation 16 of the Northern Ireland Regulations ensures that nobody will be required to perform
same-sex marriages, or to admit homosexual people to their religious organisations, or allow them to join in their activities or use their premises if this would be contrary to their religious belief. In our view, the scope of the exemption in Regulation 16 gives adequate protection to the absolute right in Article 9(1) to freedom of conscience and religion. Nobody is required by the Regulations not to have beliefs about the morality of different sexual orientations, or its compatibility with the tenets of one’s religion, or punished or subjected to any other disadvantage for having such beliefs. In our view, the prohibitions on discrimination in the Regulations limit the manifestation of those
religious beliefs and that limitation is justifiable in a democratic society for the protection of the right of gay people not to be discriminated against in the provision of
goods, facilities and services."

full decision of the Court in Eweida et al v UK can be found here, http://hudoc.echr.coe.int/sites/eng/pages/sea...

We have an established church you silly old tart, the bishops sit in the equivalent of your Senate, the Queen is the head of the church, how much more christianity would you like?

You are just sooooo STUPID!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592452 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There are true stories galore out there of people who truly want to work and who are actively and diligently seeking work and who have gone YEARS without finding a job.

Things are improving and the job market is coming alive a bit more once again, but for many years jobs were very tight and the competition was- and still is- very stiff. There is no set time limit for someone to be "between jobs". It can be for a few months or it can be for a few years and through no fault of the person seeking work.

BTW, the tax payers who pay for unemployment benefits are EMPLOYERS and not individual tax payers such as you and me.

And sorry bub- but employers having to pay that tax? It's a cost of doing business and of being in business.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592453 Jan 23, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Heteros exhibit the very same behaviors it's just that you don't find them as offensive because you are prejudiced towards gays.
Some of the things you mention are being done for the very reason that gays are being discriminated against. There will be no need to bring the subject up once the bible bigots like yourself are put in your place and gays have equal rights.
I'm sure you won't care or show any warmth or kindness due to me telling you this is a great post and that I agree with you 100%, but I'm telling you anyway.

:-)

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#592454 Jan 23, 2013
jeffrextious wrote:
of course there is a god, but the real question would be "what is god?"
if god is Love, that universal feeling that connects us all, then prove of god would merely be proof of love.
to know god, is to know love.
to feel love, is to know god and know god exists.
if you can feel love in your heart, you know god and you know god is real.
What in the world gave you the impression that this thread has anything whatsoever to do with "God"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min mike 603,503
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min truth 554,487
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 24 min Yumpin Yimminy 119,173
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 30 min Lyndi 174,976
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 31 min Weenpunk 62
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 34 min scirocco 37,609
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 1 hr Kid_Tomorrow 4,399
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 263,332
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 11 hr NATHAN 176

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE