Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#592744 Jan 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
Awww......NANO thinks I am mean.....golly gee- whatEVER will I do?
Laugh my ASS of at NANO, that's what!
Hey, if you laughed your ass off, there'd now be room on the couch for your husband....

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#592745 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
To be a homophobe is to either fear or have an aversion to gays. I have neither. Again, you're wrong.
Guess what? Those gays parading around naked in San Fran have no fear of facing a legal consequence. Nobody presses charges because people like you will label them as homophobes....
There were no arrests made.
Homophobe is just a buzz word that gays made up to shut down the opposition.

http://azconservative.org/category/homosexual...

A gay could torture and kill a straight and that would just be "crime", but if a straight did the same to a gay it would be classified as a "hate-crime" and the perpetrator would face a harsher punishment than a gay murderer would. Sounds like somebody has more rights than others to me. Funny how the law is biased, isn't it?

Location hidden

#592746 Jan 23, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous much?
Not of nasty clubber thangs like you.

Location hidden

#592747 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
ew
...snarf...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#592748 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
It's a very simple question, to you, about you.
Not about what is "right" or "wrong", but about your opinion on the subject.
Can't answer?
I can answer- I chose not to. But okay.....if I take my ancestry back no more than 150 years or so, my ancestry is not that of the USA.

And I'm willing to BET yours isn't either.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592749 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, if you laughed your ass off, there'd now be room on the couch for your husband....
HA, HA, HA.

Not bad- and certainly not bad compared to most of your attempts at being witty, clever and humorous.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592750 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Honda Civic. Great car.
Parts are made in Canada, Brazil & Japan.
Assembled in America (so are Lego's)
Real American car you got there...
Where did I say my car is American?

I've said repeatedly that my car was manufactured by a foreign owned company here in the USA.

Tell you what- when I find an American car which delivers the same wonderful performance, reliability and gas mileage that my Honda does, I will consider making an American company car my next purchase.

Also, I posted links to you yesterday informing that a good 80% of foreign car company parts are manufactured right here in the USA.

I did own a Chevy some years ago as well as a Dodge- never again until and unless they can make cars that measure up to my Honda.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592751 Jan 23, 2013
grannysticks wrote:
Well, prove that there is not! You can't convince me that everything was invented from a Big Bang. You can't convince me that everything prophetic that is happening in the world and that was foretold in the Bible is not of God, our creator.
Do you think you are the first person to come on here and say: Prove there is not?

You're not and it's old and tired already.

So is what I have responded to many who say: Prove there is not....

Okay....

I'll get right on that as soon as YOU prove there is no:

1. Santa Claus

2. Tooth fairy

3. Leprechauns

4. Unicorns (pink or any other color)

5. Little green Martians- or big green Martians for that matter.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#592752 Jan 23, 2013
AntiFreakMachine wrote:
<quoted text>
"The constitutions of these seven US states ban atheists from holding public office:
Arkansas:
"No person who denies the being of a God shall hold any office in the civil departments of this State, nor be competent to testify as a witness in any Court."
Maryland:
"That no religious test ought ever to be required as a qualification for any office of profit or trust in this State, other than a declaration of belief in the existence of God; nor shall the Legislature prescribe any other oath of office than the oath prescribed by this Constitution.”
Mississippi:
"No person who denies the existence of a Supreme Being shall hold any office in this state."[81]
North Carolina:
"The following persons shall be disqualified for office: First, any person who shall deny the being of Almighty God."
South Carolina:
"No person who denies the existence of a Supreme Being shall hold any office under this Constitution."
Tennessee:
"No person who denies the being of God, or a future state of rewards and punishments, shall hold any office in the civil department of this state."
Texas:
"No religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office, or public trust, in this State; nor shall any one be excluded from holding office on account of his religious sentiments, provided he acknowledge the existence of a Supreme Being."
An eighth state constitution discriminates against atheists by affording special protection to theists only.
Pennsylvania:
"No person who acknowledges the being of a God and a future state of rewards and punishments shall, on account of his religious sentiments, be disqualified to hold any office or place of trust or profit under this Commonwealth."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discrimination_a...
Just an example.
Awww.....

I'd recommend not moving to those states...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592753 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Regulations are good to an extent, but Mylan is talking about regulating the sale of sugar.....
That's where the liberal agenda gets out of control.
Oh stop- there is no "agenda"- put your paranoia back in your back pocket, RR.

Not to mention that it will most likely never be regulated anyway.....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592754 Jan 23, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Not of nasty clubber thangs like you.
Just jealous of plenty of others, huh?

Understandable.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#592755 Jan 23, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Not of nasty clubber thangs like you.
That's your problem Nano: you speak with authority when you actually have no clue.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#592756 Jan 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
Awww......NANO thinks I am mean.....golly gee- whatEVER will I do?
Laugh my ASS of at NANO, that's what!
If you need emotional support in this time of crisis, I'm here for you OCB. Lol.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#592757 Jan 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Pat is a WOMAN.
And you are a LIAR. NO ONE parades around NAKED. Maybe in your fantasy world, but not in the REAL world does anyone at a gay parade- or anywhere else for that matter- parade around naked and if they did, they would of course, get arrested for it.
Actually they do , in the Netherlands, I have a friend there. He told me the gay pride days straight people dont go into town, because the gay guy walk around naked and jacking off ans such.
It's much different there than the states, you can go to town and buy weed, women pose in the windows , you can buy them too.
But he said that gay marching is gross beyond anything, and I agreed. It's hard to believe , but it's like I said , morality is subjective to the society at large. While what the gay men do then is not really acceptable to them , but women naked in the store windows selling their body is.

Grandmothers from over here would have a coronary.

Location hidden

#592758 Jan 23, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
I guess people that smoke marijuana cigarettes aren't doing drugs?
Sure...
That makes sense, doesn't it?
For someone who "doesn't give a flying fugg" you sure rant about it a lot.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592759 Jan 23, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your problem Nano: you speak
There! That's better!

;-)

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#592760 Jan 23, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and I'm married to a Brit, so I have a perspective on that culture as well. But back to the French, I don't think it's so much a animosity between the French and Americans as the French and just about everyone else. On the other hand, interestingly, there is a long-standing mutual admiration between the French and the Japanese. Probably stronger on the Japanese side. They really venerate just about anything French. When I think about it, this makes some sense in that both of those cultures think themselves superior to everyone else. The Japanese much more so than the French in fact. They are famous for their xenophobia.
I never got that from either French people or Japanese, however every English cept a few are arrogant as hell, and have that superiority complex. Though I have met a few English girls that were really sweet.
I really like German women they sound so damn sexy!:)
But all the French I ever met were really nice people and so were the Japanese, and they say if you visit Japan, you don't want to leave.

Location hidden

#592761 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
well, well, well...
Drug: A substance that has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body, in particular.
Sugar has no physiological effect?
MSG has the same affect as cocaine on me. I have to read the ingredients list on any processed foods I'm interested in buying.

Location hidden

#592762 Jan 23, 2013
ack...."effect".
God

Charlotte, NC

#592763 Jan 23, 2013
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
Your challenge is redundant.Prove i'm not God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min WasteWater 106,531
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min LAWEST100 654,084
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Toby 64,090
First time bi curious (Oct '15) 34 min andy 11
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 40 min WildWeirdWillie 183,177
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 40 min andy 55
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 58 min crucifiedguy 281,877
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 17 hr Clive 80
More from around the web