Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Patton may , or may not agree with you.
I don't think patton is saying much of anything these days. LOL...

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. It's food for thought.
Gotta keep it from touching the water!
You should have a special cupped harness designed to keep it up away from the splash zone. Like a codpiece.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
Tell you what. Our HOA dues are $75 a month.
For that, we get our lawns mowed and edged weekly as well as weekly irrigation and twice a week in the summer.
And I'd bet that your HOA uses illegal Cubans to get that lawn mowed.

Way to support your country, you anti-American bitch.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but it's only once a year, so.....
Most probably involves a stun gun.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Not much has changed since 2005- there was a slowdown in land development due to the overall lousy national economy, but things have since picked up- new hotels and shopping centers as well as more cultural building and developing taking place and some of the most often used roads are all being widened to add another lane or two.
I LOVE the part of town I am in- while very close to the tourist corridor, it is quiet, peaceful and beautiful- truly a nice slice of semi-tropical paradise!
:-)
I think some of the times I was there we actually stayed in Kissimmee, but I have a hard time telling where one city ends and the other starts. Disneyworld had grown each time I was there, but one trip we did Universal studios and not Disneyworld. Two of my trips there were on time share promo excursions.

I was to both Universal and Disneyland in Cal in 1991, when my wife was there on a course and the kids and I went down to see her graduate, and then had a vacation. Much drier than Florida. The heat and humidity was almost too much for us in Aug 2011 in Ft Lauderdale. Bad timing for a vacation but was another timeshare which my current wife's daughter had given us which she had initially purchased. The last two timeshare trips I actually bought while there then backed out after returning home, which is really fortunate as I likely would now be in very hot water financially speaking.

Those time share people are very difficult to get to accept the word "no".:)a They take no as meaning they haven't yet given us all the benefits. You basically have to buy to get out of their place.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but it's only once a year, so.....
...grim and bare it?

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA...

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, stupid. Co2.
But cars ain't gonna have that kind of an impact on a global scale. You're just foolish enough to fall for it.
Look...

RR...

You can't take a substance (oil) that's been accumulating in the ground across vast time scales (billions of years) and release and estimated 1/2 of back into the environment in roughly 1 century... without an adverse effect.

Like the poster said...

It doesn't take a genius to realize that.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, stupid. Co2.
But cars ain't gonna have that kind of an impact on a global scale. You're just foolish enough to fall for it.
Actually, it's more CO than CO2. As well as a bunch of other carcinogens and soot, tons of soot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

OCB wrote:
Added to that is a BEAUTIFUL club house with a HUGE swimming pool, a heated outdoor spa, a game room complete with pool, ping pong, air hockey and poker tables and also a library (which I know to YOU is as useless as tits on a bull).
NOTHING sad about it- every single homeowner is my community is THRILLED to have their lawns mowed along with all the other amenities for a mere $75 a month.
Yup. Cookie cutter prison. Sounds like an apartment complex, which is what those crappy track houses basically are.

I'll bet you have to close your blinds for privacy, huh?

Sad.
And I'm sure your home IS little- that's where a LITTLE man like YOU are should live- in a little hovel- oops! I mean "home".
Ya, a little 1200 sq ft home.
Built in 1952.
With a 850 sq ft garage.(With a bathroom I added in.)
And a 1 acre lot.

It's awesome.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know the parts are shipped here. What's the difference if it's shipped whole or in pieces? It's still shipped overseas.....
Sigh....

"Both Camry and Accord are made with 80% of their parts coming from the USA. And most are assembled in the U.S. Camrys are made in Georgetown, Ky., and Lafayette, Ind."

Here's the list of the top 2011 model-year vehicles on Cars.com 's list, and their percentage of domestic parts:

Toyota Camry: 80%.
Honda Accord: 80%.
Chevrolet Malibu: 75%.
Ford Explorer: 85%.
Honda Odyssey: 75%.
Toyota Sienna: 75%.
Jeep Wrangler: 78% for 2-door, 79% for 4-door.
Chevrolet Traverse: 75%.
Toyota Tundra: 80%.
GMC Acadia: 75%.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/drive...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'd bet that your HOA uses illegal Cubans to get that lawn mowed.
Way to support your country, you anti-American bitch.
Nope- a lawn service- I'll even give you the name- Stelly- owned by an American and the company is named after him.

Go F*CK yourself, you subhuman pile of filth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
Blah, blah, blah.
The applicant still has to demonstrate an ability to perform the job at hand.
I'm sorry if the skills required for construction aren't that difficult to master.
Don't remember exact dimensions... but, I've witnessed a team of Latino block layers erect an entire high school gymnasium in one day. I myself didn't/don't know that much about the business; the GC that hired them did... and ho told me that NO ONE, absolutely NO ONE, could compete with them on quality or price.
And that, sir, is what chaps your arse about it.
No, what chaps my ass is that they underbid everyone else because they're a bunch of illegals that are happy to work for $20 a day.

I was outbid several times by those types. They don't do good work, they just do it cheap. And that's all the GC wants. Cheap.

Ever hear "you get what you pay for"? It's true. All these shit hole track houses should be stamped "Hecho en Mexico".
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, stupid. Co2.
600 billion tons of Co2. All those giant tankers of oil, where do you think it all goes every year? Disappears like magic? You sure do believe in lots of magic.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I think some of the times I was there we actually stayed in Kissimmee, but I have a hard time telling where one city ends and the other starts. Disneyworld had grown each time I was there, but one trip we did Universal studios and not Disneyworld. Two of my trips there were on time share promo excursions.
I was to both Universal and Disneyland in Cal in 1991, when my wife was there on a course and the kids and I went down to see her graduate, and then had a vacation. Much drier than Florida. The heat and humidity was almost too much for us in Aug 2011 in Ft Lauderdale. Bad timing for a vacation but was another timeshare which my current wife's daughter had given us which she had initially purchased. The last two timeshare trips I actually bought while there then backed out after returning home, which is really fortunate as I likely would now be in very hot water financially speaking.
Those time share people are very difficult to get to accept the word "no".:)a They take no as meaning they haven't yet given us all the benefits. You basically have to buy to get out of their place.
If you lived here you wouldn't have a hard time at all, since Kissimmee is in a whole different county than is Orlando.

I'm not big on ANY of the theme parks- I've been to all of them, but not for several years now- what they charge to get in is OBSCENE made that much more so by how horribly their employees are paid and treated.

I have NO interest in personally continuing to contribute to the VERY few at the parks who earn 6 and 7 figure incomes.

And I would NEVER buy a timeshare.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Redneck dirty sheet? I thought only Pat wore a sheet...
Well, Pat's sheet is white & pointy.

My sheet has ducks on it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think patton is saying much of anything these days. LOL...
He Says shit cause, Im sayinit for him.

The legend continues....

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Cookie cutter prison. Sounds like an apartment complex, which is what those crappy track houses basically are.
I'll bet you have to close your blinds for privacy, huh?
Sad.
<quoted text>
Ya, a little 1200 sq ft home.
Built in 1952.
With a 850 sq ft garage.(With a bathroom I added in.)
And a 1 acre lot.
It's awesome.
No- my blinds are wide open- wtf are you rambling about?

What a POS place you live in.

My home is 2000 square feet and was built in 1979 and that 2000 square feet does NOT even include my two car garage.

I don't have a one acre lot, but I have PLENTY of land with all sorts of vegetation and plants thriving including a vegetable garden and an herb garden as well.

I'm not gonna play tit for tat with you, RR- you're happy where you live? Good for you.

Accept that I am ALSO happy where I live and take your stupid and erroneous perception of my community and neighborhood and shove THAT up your ass along with your gun.

You sicken me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No, you nosy little cunny- sex in MY house is FANTASTIC and that is every single time which is every single night.(Not to mention various other times of the day....)
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> \
Patton may , or may not agree with you.
Let the third armored division decide.
http://www.pattonthirdarmy.com/
Little men with big guns built the empire, and you will be in it.
It's really not a option, it's a reality.
Even if you are from Flora Duh.
I'm not from FloriDUH- I am originally from the greatest city in the world- NYC- and from MANHATTAN.

And uh....empires fall. Read some history. And the BIGGER they are, the HARDER they fall.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

sayinit

Louder

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 562,341 - 562,360 of719,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

350 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min AussieBobby 256,264
do u masturbate? (Oct '07) 4 min trannyslut 10
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 26 min shyam 4,364
selena coleman (Aug '12) 34 min Thor 4
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 38 min magi 385
Miracles Jesus Performed 41 min andet1987 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 54 min Chess 532,027
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Toby 93,603
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr The Awakener 172,129
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 5 hr Docter REALITY 120
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••