Comments
562,301 - 562,320 of 733,073 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#592175 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You're whining is getting you closer to the coveted Redneck dirty sheet.....
Redneck dirty sheet? I thought only Pat wore a sheet...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#592176 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, AHOLE, yesterday you posted that your parents had you circumcised for religious reasons.
Are you Jewish?
Are you stupid?

(Do I need to ask?)

I already answered that question, yesterday.

No.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#592177 Jan 22, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times have I said on this site that Walt Disney's father and grandfather used to live about 4 miles from where I lived before I moved to the current part of Ontario in 1994, before they later moved to the USA, and then Walt came along later? It is claimed in that area that Walt's brother came there once to see the old homestead. They were farming there I think. I haven't been in Orlando since the fall of 2005. My first time was March of 1987.
Not much has changed since 2005- there was a slowdown in land development due to the overall lousy national economy, but things have since picked up- new hotels and shopping centers as well as more cultural building and developing taking place and some of the most often used roads are all being widened to add another lane or two.

I LOVE the part of town I am in- while very close to the tourist corridor, it is quiet, peaceful and beautiful- truly a nice slice of semi-tropical paradise!

:-)

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#592178 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No- I'm not dense at all. The little manhood you have wouldn't exist were it not for your GUN.
You're a little man, you're a coward, you're a wimp and you're a LOSER.
SUCK on that.
\
Patton may , or may not agree with you.
Let the third armored division decide.

http://www.pattonthirdarmy.com/

Little men with big guns built the empire, and you will be in it.

It's really not a option, it's a reality.

Even if you are from Flora Duh.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#592179 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You're so stupid.
Most foreign cars- meaning those originally made in foreign countries- are produced and assembled HERE in the USA as well as Canada and Mexico.
Do you really think that every single Honda in this country was manufactured in JAPAN and then shipped HERE??
You IDIOT!
"Of the Big Three's foreign competition, Toyota, Honda, Hyundai and Kia all proudly trumpet their domestic-built credentials.(Honda was the first Japanese carmaker to build a car plant in the U.S., in Marysville, Ohio., in 1979, and *******more Honda vehicles are now built in the U.S. than in Japan.*******)"
http://autos.aol.com/article/is-your-car-real...
RR- you are a total anti-environmentalist in every single sense of the word.
You LIKE that the USA is so big on disposables- too bad you're not among the items that can be so easily discarded and disposed of.
I don't know how many but we have several Japanese car factories in Ontario. In fact I live now in a GM city going back a long way and we are quickly losing all of our GM jobs here. I think I have been told that the Canadian unions have basically forced GM out of Canada to cheaper places to make their cars just because our workers here have been so greedy.

I have not worked directly in the business myself so that is hearsay. I have had mainly GM cars most of my life though, although I have had a couple Fords also. My dad was a GM car user, while my mother's father had Fords.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592180 Jan 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Sex is probably a grim endeavor in the ocb house.
No, you nosy little cunny- sex in MY house is FANTASTIC and that is every single time which is every single night.(Not to mention various other times of the day....)

Go wash away your crotch-rot.

Silly little cunny that you are.

Location hidden

#592181 Jan 22, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove it fool. what do you think comes out the azz end of a car oxygen?
No, stupid. Co2.

But cars ain't gonna have that kind of an impact on a global scale. You're just foolish enough to fall for it.
Pat

Granby, CT

#592182 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OK sir, I accept.
Demonstrate how supernatural occurrences are only in the mind.
I'll wait
'_'
You theists have been proving it for centuries with all your foolish claims of gods, miracles and ghosts yet not a single measley fact to support any of your delusions.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#592183 Jan 22, 2013
I don't see where it should be any different with non-construction positions.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592184 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid?
(Do I need to ask?)
I already answered that question, yesterday.
No.
Are YOU stupid? YOU are the one who said you were circumcised for religious reasons and I don't recall seeing any follow-up to that.

And I didn't ASK you the question YESTERDAY and if someone else did, pardon ME, as I do NOT hang on your every word, I did not see your response.

All I know is that you said you were circumcised for religious reasons.

Too bad the doctor slipped and left you with NOTHING; hence, your love and lust for guns.

Location hidden

#592185 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You're so stupid.
Most foreign cars- meaning those originally made in foreign countries- are produced and assembled HERE in the USA as well as Canada and Mexico.
Do you really think that every single Honda in this country was manufactured in JAPAN and then shipped HERE??
You IDIOT!
"Of the Big Three's foreign competition, Toyota, Honda, Hyundai and Kia all proudly trumpet their domestic-built credentials.(Honda was the first Japanese carmaker to build a car plant in the U.S., in Marysville, Ohio., in 1979, and *******more Honda vehicles are now built in the U.S. than in Japan.*******)"
http://autos.aol.com/article/is-your-car-real...
RR- you are a total anti-environmentalist in every single sense of the word.
You LIKE that the USA is so big on disposables- too bad you're not among the items that can be so easily discarded and disposed of.
Yes, I know the parts are shipped here. What's the difference if it's shipped whole or in pieces? It's still shipped overseas.....

Location hidden

#592186 Jan 22, 2013
Patton was a coward of the highest order.

In the church of the gun.

All Hail the Mighty Gun!

Praise we give for the bullets for all us above ground , for there are many below ground in the Church of The Mighty Gun.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592187 Jan 22, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so angry all the time? If Topix makes you so mad why do you come? Do you enjoy that kind of frame of mind?
This is from someone who called the person they posted to- RR- a "fool".

Gee- I wanna be happy-go-lucky like YOU are, Pat- NOT.

You're a cold piece of bitchy work.

And I'm not angry at ALL- I am AMUSED and consider yourself among those I find to be amusing.

At any rate, noxious fumes may as well emit from RR's gaping maw, since all he spews here is smelly crap- like YOU.

Location hidden

#592188 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No, you nosy little cunny- sex in MY house is FANTASTIC and that is every single time which is every single night.(Not to mention various other times of the day....)
Go wash away your crotch-rot.
Silly little cunny that you are.
You teenagers act like instead of internet you have sex or something...lol

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#592189 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice.
I built those shitty cookie cutter houses for almost ten years. They're the biggest pieces of shit out there.
One is beige, then a darker beige, then a light beige, then another beige one......
Ugh
They will not last the test of time.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592190 Jan 22, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so angry all the time? If Topix makes you so mad why do you come? Do you enjoy that kind of frame of mind?
Why do you call everyone liars all the time? If you think everyone on Topix is lying, why do you come? Do you enjoy that kind of frame of mind which has you thinking everyone is a liar?

Why are you always going on about the inferiority of blacks? Do you enjoy that kind of frame of mind?

Location hidden

#592191 Jan 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Sex is probably a grim endeavor in the ocb house.
Yes but it's only once a year, so.....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592192 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know the parts are shipped here. What's the difference if it's shipped whole or in pieces? It's still shipped overseas.....
WRONG. Most of the parts are NOT shipped here from JAPAN- they are MANUFACTURED here along with being manufactured in Canada and Mexico.

Look, RR- you're really sinking to an abysmally low level- even for YOU.

STOP trying to justify your love of gas guzzling vehicles to me.

And where you pulled your figure of 200 million gallons of gas from.....well, I know where you pulled it from- the same place you pull ALL of your facts from- that lard ass of yours.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#592193 Jan 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Patton may , or may not agree with you.
I don't think patton is saying much of anything these days. LOL...

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#592194 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. It's food for thought.
Gotta keep it from touching the water!
You should have a special cupped harness designed to keep it up away from the splash zone. Like a codpiece.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Stephania 599,961
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 21 min Falcon 751
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 22 min KiMare 94,675
Rajitkalhe 24 min Rajitkalhe 3
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 29 min Naveen kumar 5,320
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 42 min Serah 69,793
bali itenerary 47 min gede sudira 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Tony17 538,996
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 258,001
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Blck 106
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••