Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#592400 Jan 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
I can speak of your nature based on what you post here.
Go on...
You demonstrate that your nature is anything but charitable, RR.
That depends on what you mean by charitable. The ASPCA would disagree with you. The Salvation Army would disagree with you. DOnateGOODs would disagree with you.
I even posted to you yesterday who makes up that 47% of Americans who don't pay income tax- the majority being those who are elderly and on fixed incomes and those below the poverty level.
You don't care that there are people who don't have enough money to make ends meet and really more often than not, through no fault of their own; you show no compassion for those people at all and instead class them all as lazy good-for-nothings.
You fail to realize that the world has always been made up of a very few who have SO very much as well as very many who have so VERY little and that is NOT because the majority of people having so very little is because they are lazy or shiftless or good-for-nothings.
If your nature was at all charitable, you might be able to begin to understand that.
Oh..... That's what you mean? LMAO, you think I think the eldery are just screwed? You're outta your mind. When I talk about the federally subsidized lazy asses, I'm referring to those Americans that sit on their ass & collec their welfare & food stamps. Those Americans that accept a 99 month unemployment check with no regards to our deficit. Those Americans that live off of the charity of other people when they have the ability to care for themselves but choose not to.

I'm NOT referring to the elderly, sick, disabled, children, etc.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#592401 Jan 23, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
"I don't cling to any dogma. Stop letting your emotions tell you what other people do or do not do."
Then what are you waiting for, offer your proof of racial equality in intelligence.
"I did not say you hate blacks; I said you think they are inferior to whites."
You keep using this word inferior not me. I simply state blacks have a lower IQ average which is a fact. Blacks are not less fit because of their behavior. As a group they have a higher fertility rate than whites or Asians in America, making their behavior in terms of evolutionary success more fit than others. Blacks will eventually become the majority, and do it without contributing much wealth themselves, but rather by living off the rest of society. That is, it is only because of the genetic propensity towards benevolence and caring of the white majority for the underclass of any race that this strategy is a success. It would not be effective in Africa, where everyone would be trying to get a free ride. There would be no wealth to redistribute. Parasitical black behavior requires a cooperative host. Thirty-three percent of all black children (and their mothers) are now supported almost entirely by the resources of genetically unrelated whites in the form of public assistance, rather than by their biological parents. Black success at inducing whites to divert resources from their own children to the children of unrelated blacks is successful exploitation of the environment rarely matched in nature. So you see OCB, it all depends on how you look at something whether or not the thing is considered inferior or superior - two very subjective terms by the way.
Okay.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#592402 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice. Navy man, huh? Thank you!
Boot camp was a blast, A-school was a learning experience, and I miss being underway.

The first year was fun and exciting.

The next three years were nothing to be proud of.

We didn't do anything 'cept waste millions of gallons of diesel cruising around the Atlantic, dumping garbage, and spewing sewage and OCW everywhere we went... for no good reason.

You're welcome.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592403 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you taking into account that gays represent about 1% of the population?
No? Odd.
<quoted text>
LMAO! See? You don't know me.....
<quoted text>
Well, if it's literally in my face, that's ok :)
Thanks for proving my point. If gays represent only 1% of the population, that makes your remark that they "shove it in your face" even more ridiculous than it already was.

So you think you get to determine when it IS okay for someone to shove their sexuality in the face of another based on the sexuality of the person doing it?

Yeah- I saw the smiley face and I realize you made your last remark as a "joke" only I don't think you would find a woman doing that to you at all offensive.

But I suspect you would want to blow a gasket if you see two men or two women walking down the street hand-in-hand minding their own business and not shoving anything in your face at all.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592404 Jan 23, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
"No such thing as negative emotions."
You people are losing it.
That was me, nano...

I don't think there are.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592405 Jan 23, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
Boot camp was a blast, A-school was a learning experience, and I miss being underway.
We didn't do anything 'cept waste millions of gallons of diesel cruising around the Atlantic, dumping garbage, and spewing sewage and OCW everywhere we went... for no good reason.
You're welcome.
LOL, sounds like the US government... Wasting money & resources by the ton...
Pat

Granby, CT

#592406 Jan 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I don't cling to any dogma. Stop letting your emotions tell you what other people do or do not do.
I'm not trying to shame you into anything nor did I mention the word "hate" any more than I had mentioned slavery or blamed whites for the plight of blacks as you falsely- and emotionally- accused me of doing and which you did not have the integrity to admit that I never brought up slavery or blaming whites any more than I used the word "hate".
I did not say you hate blacks; I said you think they are inferior to whites.
I do not agree. That there is more crime proportionally among blacks than there is among whites does not mean blacks are inferior to whites.
You want to sum everything up based on genetics without taking any environmental causes into consideration.
I find this to be a very complex issue which can't be wrapped up and tied with a pretty little bow like you seem to think it can be.
At any rate, your (emotional) need to try and get others to see it your way and to agree with you should be troubling to you.
I see no good that could come of the entire world embracing your racist views.
We do all have to live on this same planet together; to try and foster even more estrangement among different groups of people- which is what you are trying to do- is at best, counterproductive and at worst is very destructive.
You are of course entitled to your opinions and beliefs; it doesn't make others "fools" if they don't agree with you or if they find your racism to be repugnant.
"I do not agree. That there is more crime proportionally among blacks than there is among whites does not mean blacks are inferior to whites."

No, it means blacks are more prone to anti social behaviors (crime)which explains their high felony arrest rates, not discrimination by whites which has until recently been so often the excuse offered by egalitarians for high black felony rates. But now we have black police , judges, police chiefs and juries so that bogus claim is now laughable. Inferior by the way is subjective.

"We do all have to live on this same planet together; to try and foster even more estrangement among different groups of people- which is what you are trying to do.."

Rather this is what you are trying to do by telling blacks they are just like whites when they are not for wne equal opportunity does not produce the same results for blacks it then fills them with resentment and animosity towards whites. Can you imagine the resnetment if Hispanics were brainwashed to beleive they were every bit as good at basketball as blacks? They would be screaming about the injustice of an 85 percent black NBA. You cling to your racial ideology because it makes you feel good, not because it is best for humanity or because it is true for there is no evidence of racial equality.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592407 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Go on...
<quoted text>
That depends on what you mean by charitable. The ASPCA would disagree with you. The Salvation Army would disagree with you. DOnateGOODs would disagree with you.
<quoted text>
Oh..... That's what you mean? LMAO, you think I think the eldery are just screwed? You're outta your mind. When I talk about the federally subsidized lazy asses, I'm referring to those Americans that sit on their ass & collec their welfare & food stamps. Those Americans that accept a 99 month unemployment check with no regards to our deficit. Those Americans that live off of the charity of other people when they have the ability to care for themselves but choose not to.
I'm NOT referring to the elderly, sick, disabled, children, etc.
You make incredible blanket statements without one fact to back them up.

If nothing else, you should know that in order to qualify for welfare, the applicant must submit proof that they are working.

"Work Requirements

Adults who receive TANF benefits must work or engage in work activities as defined by their state to remain on the program. Single parents must participate for a minimum of 20 hours per week and two-parent families for a minimum of 35 hours. This goes up to 55 hours if the parents receive help with childcare. Generally, single parents with children younger than 6 years old are exempt from the work requirements if they cannot find adequate and affordable childcare. Teenage parents usually need to be attending school and/or job training to fulfill their work requirements. Failure to comply with TANF work rules results in reduction and then elimination of benefits."

Read more: What Are the Requirements to Get Welfare?| eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_7944412_requirements...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592408 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That was me, nano...
I don't think there are.
I must state again that I do agree with you. Emotions are emotions- neither good or bad but simply what they are.

However, certain emotions can lead to negative behavior just as certain emotions can lead to positive behavior.

So it's not emotions which are positive or negative; rather, it is the actions that are a result of emotions which can be deemed as positive or negative.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592409 Jan 23, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
"I do not agree. That there is more crime proportionally among blacks than there is among whites does not mean blacks are inferior to whites."
No, it means blacks are more prone to anti social behaviors (crime)which explains their high felony arrest rates, not discrimination by whites which has until recently been so often the excuse offered by egalitarians for high black felony rates. But now we have black police , judges, police chiefs and juries so that bogus claim is now laughable. Inferior by the way is subjective.
"We do all have to live on this same planet together; to try and foster even more estrangement among different groups of people- which is what you are trying to do.."
Rather this is what you are trying to do by telling blacks they are just like whites when they are not for wne equal opportunity does not produce the same results for blacks it then fills them with resentment and animosity towards whites. Can you imagine the resnetment if Hispanics were brainwashed to beleive they were every bit as good at basketball as blacks? They would be screaming about the injustice of an 85 percent black NBA. You cling to your racial ideology because it makes you feel good, not because it is best for humanity or because it is true for there is no evidence of racial equality.
Wow- you're really desperate to bend someone's ear over this stuff, aren't you?

Your obvious desire to encourage and foster even more estrangement, anger and bitterness among people of different races is something I would find troubling if I were you. You seem to think your views are what is best for humanity. I disagree.

Try this on for size, Pat. The HUMAN race. Period.

Oh- try to quit frothing so much.....you make a lot of typos when you're in the middle of one of your fits.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592410 Jan 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for proving my point. If gays represent only 1% of the population, that makes your remark that they "shove it in your face" even more ridiculous than it already was.
So you think you get to determine when it IS okay for someone to shove their sexuality in the face of another based on the sexuality of the person doing it?
Yeah- I saw the smiley face and I realize you made your last remark as a "joke" only I don't think you would find a woman doing that to you at all offensive.
But I suspect you would want to blow a gasket if you see two men or two women walking down the street hand-in-hand minding their own business and not shoving anything in your face at all.
Holding hands is not shoving it in our faces.

Gay pride parades with people dressed nearly naked and acting sexual, with sexual themed floats, and no worries of the cops stopping them from breaking the law.

"Coming out day" and clubs for KIDS at schools.

Acting excessive in public.

Displaying placards, stickers, shirts and jewelry stating you are gay,etc. Like anyone but them really cares. Yesterday I saw a bastardized rainbow American flag sticker on some little car with a total flamer at the wheel.

People publicly declaring it on national TV, youtube, etc like anyone but them really gives a shit.

Gays would probably get more recognition & a good status if they acted with a little more restraint like the rest of us do. And no, I'm not talking about the absurdities that happen at things like Mardi gras, I'm talking about everyday life.

There's no "Hetero sex, FTW!" stickers...

There's no "We're here and we're straight!" stickers...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592411 Jan 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You make incredible blanket statements without one fact to back them up.
If nothing else, you should know that in order to qualify for welfare, the applicant must submit proof that they are working.
"Work Requirements
Adults who receive TANF benefits must work or engage in work activities as defined by their state to remain on the program. Single parents must participate for a minimum of 20 hours per week and two-parent families for a minimum of 35 hours. This goes up to 55 hours if the parents receive help with childcare. Generally, single parents with children younger than 6 years old are exempt from the work requirements if they cannot find adequate and affordable childcare. Teenage parents usually need to be attending school and/or job training to fulfill their work requirements. Failure to comply with TANF work rules results in reduction and then elimination of benefits."
Read more: What Are the Requirements to Get Welfare?| eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_7944412_requirements...
HAHA! Are you really that naive?

People get welfare so easily, when asked if they're looking for work a simple "yes" gives them another paycheck...

And 99 month unemployment? WTF is that?! What good citizen would accept that?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592412 Jan 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I must state again that I do agree with you. Emotions are emotions- neither good or bad but simply what they are.
However, certain emotions can lead to negative behavior just as certain emotions can lead to positive behavior.
So it's not emotions which are positive or negative; rather, it is the actions that are a result of emotions which can be deemed as positive or negative.
Yup. Just as a rainy day isn't necessarily "gloomy". It depends on how it's perceived.

In the Star Wars world, emotions are used - even 'neagative' ones: "Your hate has made you powerful"

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592413 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Holding hands is not shoving it in our faces.
Gay pride parades with people dressed nearly naked and acting sexual, with sexual themed floats, and no worries of the cops stopping them from breaking the law.
"Coming out day" and clubs for KIDS at schools.
Acting excessive in public.
Displaying placards, stickers, shirts and jewelry stating you are gay,etc. Like anyone but them really cares. Yesterday I saw a bastardized rainbow American flag sticker on some little car with a total flamer at the wheel.
People publicly declaring it on national TV, youtube, etc like anyone but them really gives a shit.
Gays would probably get more recognition & a good status if they acted with a little more restraint like the rest of us do. And no, I'm not talking about the absurdities that happen at things like Mardi gras, I'm talking about everyday life.
There's no "Hetero sex, FTW!" stickers...
There's no "We're here and we're straight!" stickers...
But you have no problem with TV shows which glorify heterosexuality, huh and which are often very risque, do you?

Sorry, RR- I have known a LOT of gay people in my life; one showing restraint or not about their sexuality is not determined by if they are gay or straight.

BTW, there need not be any "we're here and we're straight" stickers since it is not heterosexuals as a group who are persecuted and discriminated against for being who and what they are.

You could apply all you say here to ANY minority and something tells me that you do sad as that is.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#592414 Jan 23, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet Merriam Webster is not an "English" dictionary...
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/squ... .
found out why you think the way you do.

Apparently in the UK they are persecuting Christians and have an
"Amorality" discriminate against religious believers.

Just read a news article about 3 current cases there
where a lady (Shirley Chaplin) was fired from her job for wearing a cross around her neck.

(Gary mcFarlane) was fried for refusing to counsel same sex couples.

(Lillian Ladele) was fired for refusing to officiate same sex couples in marriage ceremonies.

i guess in the UK people are not allowed to 'live their faith' openly or freely.
that explains alot about why you express the view that you do on here.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592415 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA! Are you really that naive?
People get welfare so easily, when asked if they're looking for work a simple "yes" gives them another paycheck...
And 99 month unemployment? WTF is that?! What good citizen would accept that?
A citizen who has to feed their family and themselves and who cannot find a job, that's who.

Geez.......

And back up what you claim about people getting welfare so easily. You throw out these statements without even one source or statistic to back them up.

BTW, it is NOT that those on welfare have to be LOOKING for work; it is that they HAVE to be working in order to qualify- did you not READ the information I posted for you?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#592416 Jan 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, you're still here.
why shouldn't i be here, i wasn't the one stalked.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592417 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Just as a rainy day isn't necessarily "gloomy". It depends on how it's perceived.
In the Star Wars world, emotions are used - even 'neagative' ones: "Your hate has made you powerful"
Sometimes I find rainy days to be very comforting and pleasant; maybe that's because here in the Sunshine State (VERY aptly named) our cloudy and "gloomy" days are few and far between so if nothing else, I always find those days to be a welcome change of pace.

As a matter of fact, we just had 4 or 5 cloudy days in a row- very unusual for here and all the more since only a smattering of rain accompanied the clouds.

And.....it's all what you get used to- as much as I enjoy a cloudy and rainy day from time to time, the last several days was getting to be a bit much.

It was lovely to wake up this morning to a beautiful sun-kissed Florida day!

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#592418 Jan 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are anti sex?
UH NO, i am Anti-immoral.
meaning if you have to PAY for sex, then you are in sad shape.
Yep

Winchester, KY

#592419 Jan 23, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome.
Heard the same story from another navy man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min USA Born 595,590
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 min juts fooky 444,010
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 19 min Justise League 5,752
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min Name appears on post 612,575
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 30 min Jac 100,563
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Hatheist Nightmare 53,422
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 272,014
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 720
More from around the web

<