|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Hillary?!?
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I'm glad you find that funny. Let's see if you're still laughing in 4 years when she gets sworn in as president.

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whine.
Go on. Fool yourself.

If we're not careful, we'll be paying more taxes than what we're bringing home...

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>RR sure is a big whiner, isn't he? And just yesterday he posted on and on about how great his life is, how happy he is, how all his material needs are met, blah, blah, blah....and then he follows up all of his smug self satisfaction with himself and his life by doing nothing but WHINING.
But hey- he's stockpiling ammo so he should be just fine.
I AM fine. I AM happy. I'm not covered in a blinding liberal cloud like you people are. I'm concerned about my kids & potential grandkids and what kind of American future they have.

Why do you hate children?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Forced to pay extra taxes is not free to the people.
Forced to live among gun violence isn't living free either. People like you are part of the problem.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

OCB wrote:
What do you think is the root or reason for the high incidence of crime among blacks?
They're taught at a young age that crime is good & education is "white" (bad).

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather not, itís not compulsory is it?
Nothing wrong with squiffy Ė look up the definition
However if you want to put your own definition to the word, then thatís up to you
RR can't STAND that the entire world is not exactly like the USA- even down to words, word usage, expressions, etc.

RR is an insular and isolated American who has no use or appreciation for different cultures, different languages, different language usage or different people.

RR would like nothing more than to see the United WORLD of America.

He has a LOT in common with Nicholas Chauvin which is really funny, considering how much RR hates the French.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruyant, odieux et ťgoÔste tout savoir
Well, we do know everything......

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
I'd rather not, itís not compulsory is it?
Nothing wrong with squiffy Ė look up the definition
However if you want to put your own definition to the word, then thatís up to you
LOL, I did look it up that day, it's a cute lil Brit word. "slightly drunk", was it? We were comparring British words to American words that day...
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again. An alarm system is certainly a psychological deterrent.
And if someone invades my home, unless I had a gun next to me at all times and loaded and ready to fire- including when using the bathroom and when putting a load of laundry in- not only would my gun be useless, it could very well be used against me.
In addition:
"Every 15 seconds, a home is burglarized somewhere in the United States. Most of those burglaries occur during the daytime hours when the homeowner is at work. A home security system offers many benefits for todayís homeowner. Most homeowners, however, donít realize their need for a home alarm system until after they are the victim of a robbery. After that, the chances of getting robbed again drop drastically. Thatís why itís important to get a security system in your home before you are a victim.
******A quality security system in the home does, in fact, deter crime.******
Studies have shown a strong correlation between burglar alarms and the rate of crime in various areas. One such study Ė conducted by the Alarm Industry Research Educational Foundation Ė showed a decrease in burglaries by about 40 percent over the course of five years. Some people have tried to spread misinformation about burglar alarms, though.
One such piece of misinformation is that a home security system increases robberies for neighbors of homes that have them installed. However, this is simply not true. Even the neighbors of homes that have a security system installed benefit from the alarm system, according to various studies."
http://www.earticles.us/does-a-home-security-...
And you know what you need to learn to do, Pat? That would be to stop stating your opinions as if they are hard and fast cut and dried facts.
They are not- and that IS a fact.
"One such study Ė conducted by the Alarm Industry Research Educational Foundation"

I'm not disputing that an alarm may deter someone but the Alarm Industry Research Educational Foundation? Gee, I wonder who is behind funding for that research?

I know someone in the alarm industry and I am good friends with a police officer. Both of these individuals will tell you that the police rarely catch burglars in the act who hit alarmed homes. The thieves know how long it takes for the alarm buffer time to expire, for the alarm company to call the homeowner and ask for the security code, for the police to then be called by the alarm company and for the police to then respond. The thieves can be long gone before the police ever get there.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Because natural selection will select for different behaviors in different environments based on necessity and in a cold harsh climate, group cooperation (morals) are essential to survival so this trait gets selected, whereas it is not as crucial in a temperate environment so we see different levels of anti social behaviors between the two groups that evolved in different climates.
So OCB, what do you think causes blacks as a group to be more promiscuous and prone to violence?
This ought to be good!
What a load of hooey. So you think it boils down to the weather and the climate and furthermore you think the history of blacks in the USA for 400 years or more behave as they do as a result of the climate they "evolved" from.

Next- I would love to see data that proves you saying blacks are more promiscuous.

As far as being more "prone" to violence, I think it's safe to say that as a racial group, there is more poverty among blacks than any other group.

What does poverty lead to, Pat? Crime. That IS a fact.

I am not at all saying that poverty justifies criminal behavior, but poverty is at the root of the majority of criminal behavior.

And just why IS there more poverty among blacks than any other racial group?

I'm pretty sure you will claim it's because they are intellectually inferior, but that is what a racist WOULD claim despite that not being the case at all.

STAY a proud racist, Pat- I don't know what's in it for you or what you get out of it, but apparently, it does much to give you a warm and fuzzy feeling.

Enjoy.

Me? I'll stick with my "one planet, one people" philosophy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
This shows America as the #4 smartest country in the world. England's not on the list
All of these list are going to be biased. I find it very hard to believe that the US would be ranked in the top ten. The south is a big wart on the country and brings us down in many ways. BTW this list ranks the UK as 7th;

http://www.siliconindia.com/news/general/Worl...

There are many things that the brits out rank us on. Health care would be one of them. Actually many countries out shine us in that department, including France.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And as usual, your stereotype is WRONG. Just as you are usually wrong about so very much while being right about so very, very little.
"Federally subsidized"- LOL!!! Where do you get the CRAP that infests your tiny little brain?
Yes- I wash my own car, I vacuum my own car, I put gas in my own car, I take my own car in for routine maintenance, etc.
Only a MORON like YOU would try to turn car-washing (or not) into some sort of political statement about one's views.
You're a hoot!
Ya, you know - federally subsidized lazy ass liberals that want everything handed to them. They want what the tich have without having to earn it.

It would help if the 47% of people who pay no taxes could start paying some, otherwise they get no handouts.

It would help if we can eliminate welfare and ADC, eliminate food stamps, eliminate subsidized housing, put the idea of national healthcare on the back burner, eliminate Obamacare, eliminate Medicaid, eliminate educational subsidies to illegals.

(here comes a Catcher "whine" instead of a rebuttal)

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I can't stand him. The best thing about him is his car.
I'm happy with not knowing what kind of car Justin Beaver has.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
I have never met any black person who considered education as "whote" or bad. I think you're warped.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Forced to live among gun violence isn't living free either. People like you are part of the problem.
Why am I part of the problem? I don't perpetuate any kind of violence....

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>RR can't STAND that the entire world is not exactly like the USA- even down to words, word usage, expressions, etc.
RR is an insular and isolated American who has no use or appreciation for different cultures, different languages, different language usage or different people.
RR would like nothing more than to see the United WORLD of America.
He has a LOT in common with Nicholas Chauvin which is really funny, considering how much RR hates the French.
What the......?

Oh, you took the conversation out of context.

Typical OCB.

Carry on.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
"One such study Ė conducted by the Alarm Industry Research Educational Foundation"
I'm not disputing that an alarm may deter someone but the Alarm Industry Research Educational Foundation? Gee, I wonder who is behind funding for that research?
I know someone in the alarm industry and I am good friends with a police officer. Both of these individuals will tell you that the police rarely catch burglars in the act who hit alarmed homes. The thieves know how long it takes for the alarm buffer time to expire, for the alarm company to call the homeowner and ask for the security code, for the police to then be called by the alarm company and for the police to then respond. The thieves can be long gone before the police ever get there.
Yes- you DID dispute it and more than once you tried to state as FACT that my home security system is worthless.

And- I could post more sources which also state that alarm systems do help to deter crime.

Long gone? I told you just last evening that my alarm was accidentally set off by my cat sitter and that the police showed up almost immediately after she called me and while we were still on the phone.

I'm not going to debate this with you any further; I am of the opinion that a home security system is an excellent deterrent; there have been some burglaries, home invasions and robberies in my neighborhood over the past 17 years that I've lived here- not many- maybe half a dozen or so- and my home was never one of those that was invaded.

Perhaps that was just luck, perhaps it was due to my alarm system, but as I will never own a gun and even if I did, I wouldn't carry it around all over the house with me-I find my alarm system to offer piece of mind and to afford me protection.

If you think by saying to me that my alarm system is worthless is going to keep me up at night, think again, cookie.
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true. They lack the conscience necessary to prevent them from victimizing others so crime does not make them feel shame or guilt like it does to those with higher levels of moral sense.

Many blacks place little value on education because of their lack of abstract reasoning abilities. The benefits of education are too far removed for them to comprehend the importance of it today. Blacks tend to live more in the present, with little regard for the long term ramifications of their actions so it is difficult for a black student to acept that doing good in school today means a better life in ten or 20 years. This is also why blacks have much higher AIDS rates. They simply disregard the information on AIDS and how not to get it when they see a healthy looking sex partner because the ramifications of having unprotected sex and getting AIDS is too far removed from the sex act. If AIDS came on very quickly they would not disregard it like they do, so in reality AIDS targets those with limited abstract reasoning abilities and this is why black women have an AIDS rate 23 times that of white women. Nobody is keeping information from blacks on AIDS, they have the same information available to them as everybody else has yet look at the difference in AIDS rates.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>All of these list are going to be biased. I find it very hard to believe that the US would be ranked in the top ten. The south is a big wart on the country and brings us down in many ways. BTW this list ranks the UK as 7th;
http://www.siliconindia.com/news/general/Worl...
There are many things that the brits out rank us on. Health care would be one of them. Actually many countries out shine us in that department, including France.
LMAO! We were talking about nations. The UK is four nations....

And what makes you think your link isn't biased?

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I have never met any black person who considered education as "whote" or bad. I think you're warped.
Odd. It's everywhere in America.

Personally I think the biggest problem with the blacks lacking in education & excelling at crime is the blacks. They keep themselves down and they keep racism alive.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 562,261 - 562,280 of680,865
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

674 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How come the president doesn't use his BIRTH NAME? 4 min Doctor REALITY 15
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 6 min RiccardoFire 36,113
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min USA Born 109,749
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Michael 512,325
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min RiccardoFire 89,606
Proof Jesus never existed (Aug '09) 10 min Doctor REALITY 12,239
The sad REALITY of being a gay atheist 12 min Doctor REALITY 12
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min number four 217,208
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 28 min Boomboompow 280
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr pusherman_ 596,623
•••
•••
•••