Prove there's a god.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#592380 Jan 23, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the groups that perform superior to European whites? Do I have an irrational love affair with them as I do an irrational hatred for blacks? You are a disengenous fool OCB for insisting that me siding with the facts is based on emotion and not evidence and you do this because you have no evidence to offer yourself so you instead play the shame game, dishonestly trying to shame the opposition into submission with false accusations of hate. Does the fact that I also accept the overwhelming evidence of what a corpse represents mean I have a love affair with death because I refuse to accept the unsupported life after death dogma? You are clinging to dogma no different than a theist denying the reality of a corpse.
I don't cling to any dogma. Stop letting your emotions tell you what other people do or do not do.

I'm not trying to shame you into anything nor did I mention the word "hate" any more than I had mentioned slavery or blamed whites for the plight of blacks as you falsely- and emotionally- accused me of doing and which you did not have the integrity to admit that I never brought up slavery or blaming whites any more than I used the word "hate".

I did not say you hate blacks; I said you think they are inferior to whites.

I do not agree. That there is more crime proportionally among blacks than there is among whites does not mean blacks are inferior to whites.

You want to sum everything up based on genetics without taking any environmental causes into consideration.

I find this to be a very complex issue which can't be wrapped up and tied with a pretty little bow like you seem to think it can be.

At any rate, your (emotional) need to try and get others to see it your way and to agree with you should be troubling to you.

I see no good that could come of the entire world embracing your racist views.

We do all have to live on this same planet together; to try and foster even more estrangement among different groups of people- which is what you are trying to do- is at best, counterproductive and at worst is very destructive.

You are of course entitled to your opinions and beliefs; it doesn't make others "fools" if they don't agree with you or if they find your racism to be repugnant.
Henry

Germany

#592381 Jan 23, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Excluded Middle Fallacy again?
GET THE EFF OVER YERSELF!!!
Who told you that one cannot be both, and why did you believe him?
Iagree with you!
Pat

Granby, CT

#592382 Jan 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, what I get from pretty much every single post of yours are very good examples that you are not comfortable within your own skin.
Since a degree is not needed to practice armchair psychology, anyone can do it, Pat.
Yeah, and anyone can lie too and you prove that quite well don't you? I am very comfortable with who I am. I am self employed, have a great famliy life and am an honest person clinging to no dogmas what so ever. My self esteem is quite fine thank you.

What I see in your posts, including this one, is immaturity, anger and hate. You can not stay on point and argue your position without all this emotional nonsense and false accusations of hate being tossed in and that is emotionally immature of you.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592383 Jan 23, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
"your total lack of humor"
So you didn't find my joke about the difference between a Jew and a canoe funny?
"Not only do you have a problem with negative emotions"
I have no problem with emotions, you do. There is a time and a place for emotions but when discussing differeing viewpoints with someone, emotions tend to sabotoge the debate. Perhaps this is why you resort to doing what you do. Since you have no evidence to offer you attempt to sabotoge the debate with off point emotional froth and bogus accusations of hate.
Yes- your joke was a bit amusing and I told you so at that time.

Nope- I have no problem with any emotions nor do I try to make people feel ashamed of having or displaying emotions- but you do.

There is a time and place for emotions? Yes, such as in the workplace or other professional environments and venues- Topix is not one of those venues.

Again- I never accused you of hating anyone, and that you repeatedly accuse me of what I never said shows you to be an emotional wreck as well as a liar.

YOU keep using the word "hate", so perhaps you should examine why you do so when I never used the word or accused you of hating anyone.

YOU are the one who is throwing out bogus accusations, Pat- get a grip.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#592384 Jan 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should ask Mac why he thinks you are clearly not a Christian.
You hardly exemplify the charitable nature that is a basic part of the tenets of Christianity, you know......
You don't know my nature and can't speak of it.
Pat

Granby, CT

#592385 Jan 23, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
This happens everywhere. And it's been happening forever. It happened to me nad it is happening to my kids.
And I live, and my kids go to school, in the mighty white suburbs.
Yes and it is pretty stupid behavior. The question is how do we turn the tables on these idiots so the ones getting ridiculed and harassed are the ones who do not take their schooling seriously.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592386 Jan 23, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Riverside Redneck
<snicker>
I got a "Please refrain from posting profanity" message.
How apropos.
LOL, I know. Some people are so easily offended, even the word "redneck" gets flagged.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592387 Jan 23, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You are blissfully unaware of probably 99%, if not more, of the gays all around you every day.
I wish I could be as blissfully unaware of 99% of the christians around ME every day.
Yeah- I don't where RR gets his bit about gay people shoving it in his face or in anyone's face.

If anything, I find that straight people display their sexuality MUCH more than do gay people.

Of course, RR being a man, he has no problem with a straight woman walking around in a skirt so short you can pretty much see her "business" or in a top so low cut and/or so tight that she might as well not even be wearing it.

If it's a straight woman shoving HER sexuality in RR's face, that is perfectly acceptable to him.
Henry

Germany

#592388 Jan 23, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you'll say that you're "Christian".
Even though you clearly are not.
No religion is good!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592389 Jan 23, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should the woman pay?
Why not the man?
Good point. I take it back. The government should not pay for abortions, the man and/or woman should.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#592390 Jan 23, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You are blissfully unaware of probably 99%, if not more, of the gays all around you every day.
I wish I could be as blissfully unaware of 99% of the christians around ME every day.
You must run out of everything to get to "nothing"?

I believe that you are "there".(0)

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592391 Jan 23, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and anyone can lie too and you prove that quite well don't you? I am very comfortable with who I am. I am self employed, have a great famliy life and am an honest person clinging to no dogmas what so ever. My self esteem is quite fine thank you.
What I see in your posts, including this one, is immaturity, anger and hate. You can not stay on point and argue your position without all this emotional nonsense and false accusations of hate being tossed in and that is emotionally immature of you.
What you see is what you choose to see and that which was not my intent.

I most certainly DO stay on-point and you are being dishonest to claim otherwise.

And AGAIN- you using the word "hate"! I haven't used that word, Pat- I have never accused you of hating ANYONE.

So you want me to justify to you what I never said and never accused you of? And then you accuse ME of being the one who is emotionally immature and who is "frothing"?

STOP accusing me of accusing you or anyone else of hate- to continue to do so when I never did any such thing make YOU a liar- no ifs, ands or buts about it- as it is FACTUALLY incorrect that you accuse me of accusing others of hating.

Knock it off. Grow up.
The daily

Sheridan, AR

#592392 Jan 23, 2013
Well I for one can prove there is NO GOD!!!. In the Bible it says that God destroyed the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah for their wickedness. yet God lets the city of Las-Vegas get away with everything!. God literally performs oral sex on Las-Vegas if the stupid sadist exist!!!. If God does exist which He don't He is a liar and a sadist!!!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592393 Jan 23, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance is bliss at times...

What are those evil Christians doing, flaunting their cross necklaces at you?
cernunnos

Winchester, KY

#592394 Jan 23, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and it is pretty stupid behavior. The question is how do we turn the tables on these idiots so the ones getting ridiculed and harassed are the ones who do not take their schooling seriously.
the 1st law of dynamics states that energy is neither created nor destroyed. thus energy simply changes form.

einstein said that energy and matter are co-equals. energy is a form of matter and matter is a form of energy. one is stored and the other kinetic.

i'm wide awake

thus energy/spirit is ever present, or omnipresent in some form.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592395 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know my nature and can't speak of it.
I can speak of your nature based on what you post here.

You demonstrate that your nature is anything but charitable, RR.

I even posted to you yesterday who makes up that 47% of Americans who don't pay income tax- the majority being those who are elderly and on fixed incomes and those below the poverty level.

You don't care that there are people who don't have enough money to make ends meet and really more often than not, through no fault of their own; you show no compassion for those people at all and instead class them all as lazy good-for-nothings.

You fail to realize that the world has always been made up of a very few who have SO very much as well as very many who have so VERY little and that is NOT because the majority of people having so very little is because they are lazy or shiftless or good-for-nothings.

If your nature was at all charitable, you might be able to begin to understand that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592396 Jan 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
Yeah- I don't where RR gets his bit about gay people shoving it in his face or in anyone's face.
If anything, I find that straight people display their sexuality MUCH more than do gay people.
Are you taking into account that gays represent about 1% of the population?

No? Odd.
Of course, RR being a man, he has no problem with a straight woman walking around in a skirt so short you can pretty much see her "business" or in a top so low cut and/or so tight that she might as well not even be wearing it.
LMAO! See? You don't know me.....
If it's a straight woman shoving HER sexuality in RR's face, that is perfectly acceptable to him.
Well, if it's literally in my face, that's ok :)
Pat

Granby, CT

#592397 Jan 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I don't cling to any dogma. Stop letting your emotions tell you what other people do or do not do.
I'm not trying to shame you into anything nor did I mention the word "hate" any more than I had mentioned slavery or blamed whites for the plight of blacks as you falsely- and emotionally- accused me of doing and which you did not have the integrity to admit that I never brought up slavery or blaming whites any more than I used the word "hate".
I did not say you hate blacks; I said you think they are inferior to whites.
I do not agree. That there is more crime proportionally among blacks than there is among whites does not mean blacks are inferior to whites.
You want to sum everything up based on genetics without taking any environmental causes into consideration.
I find this to be a very complex issue which can't be wrapped up and tied with a pretty little bow like you seem to think it can be.
At any rate, your (emotional) need to try and get others to see it your way and to agree with you should be troubling to you.
I see no good that could come of the entire world embracing your racist views.
We do all have to live on this same planet together; to try and foster even more estrangement among different groups of people- which is what you are trying to do- is at best, counterproductive and at worst is very destructive.
You are of course entitled to your opinions and beliefs; it doesn't make others "fools" if they don't agree with you or if they find your racism to be repugnant.
"I don't cling to any dogma. Stop letting your emotions tell you what other people do or do not do."

Then what are you waiting for, offer your proof of racial equality in intelligence.

"I did not say you hate blacks; I said you think they are inferior to whites."

You keep using this word inferior not me. I simply state blacks have a lower IQ average which is a fact. Blacks are not less fit because of their behavior. As a group they have a higher fertility rate than whites or Asians in America, making their behavior in terms of evolutionary success more fit than others. Blacks will eventually become the majority, and do it without contributing much wealth themselves, but rather by living off the rest of society. That is, it is only because of the genetic propensity towards benevolence and caring of the white majority for the underclass of any race that this strategy is a success. It would not be effective in Africa, where everyone would be trying to get a free ride. There would be no wealth to redistribute. Parasitical black behavior requires a cooperative host. Thirty-three percent of all black children (and their mothers) are now supported almost entirely by the resources of genetically unrelated whites in the form of public assistance, rather than by their biological parents. Black success at inducing whites to divert resources from their own children to the children of unrelated blacks is successful exploitation of the environment rarely matched in nature. So you see OCB, it all depends on how you look at something whether or not the thing is considered inferior or superior - two very subjective terms by the way.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pat

Granby, CT

#592398 Jan 23, 2013
cernunnos wrote:
<quoted text>the 1st law of dynamics states that energy is neither created nor destroyed. thus energy simply changes form.
einstein said that energy and matter are co-equals. energy is a form of matter and matter is a form of energy. one is stored and the other kinetic.
i'm wide awake
thus energy/spirit is ever present, or omnipresent in some form.
If you want to argue that your corpse gets eaten by maggots therefore you will live after you die then we agree. If you want to argue that your personal memory and awareness can somehow survive death then I will laugh at you.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#592399 Jan 23, 2013
"No such thing as negative emotions."

You people are losing it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min MUQ2 272,017
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 10 min MUQ2 620
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min MUQ2 40,678
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 38 min truth 612,577
Why Do So Many Men Abuse Women? (Oct '10) 51 min masochistsuffer 2,256
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 54 min Halle Berry Sister 2,613
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 57 min truth 100,597
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 726
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 595,631
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Carpet Monkey 444,016
More from around the web