|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Hey you don't think being nasty or mean or what ever is strictly a mans job do you? Sexist bigot! lol
Interesting how "he" never once called Kaitlyn abusive after the numerous times that he told me to kill myself....

...isn't it?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
It IS a myth.
This is by far the most ignorant thing you've ever said in this thread.
It's a liberal ruse to make rich people richer. Ever seen Al Gore's profit?
Actually it is the big oil companies and industry who is behind the propaganda that people like you spout. Books like "Climate Change: Observed impacts on Planet Earth" and "The Economics of Climate Change: The Stern Review" spell it out in black in white. You ignoring the science isn't going to help you. The environment doesn't care if you are black or white, democrat or republican, rich or poor. Any moron should be able to see how drastically the seasons have been changing and how pollution directs relates to it. You say you love your children, but your being narrow-minded on this will prove otherwise.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think there's a US definition of "squiffy". It's not a US word.
It's just a good example of the differences in our english vs your english.
Squiffy...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

...not to be mistaken for squifilis, aka OCB.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm offering a possible solution. What is the violence rate in Singapore where corporal punishment is used? Hmmm? What is your solution?
I already told you I didn't know what the solution is; however, I don't think corporal punishment is the solution.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say that cancer was contagious, you moron. I said that the chemicals exuding from the chem patient can cause cancer.
No- yesterday you posted blathering nonsense about hookers having sex with people with cancer and then getting cancer themselves.

That post of yesterday said nothing about getting cancer from the chemicals that treat it.

Bad enough if you can't keep up with what others say; far worse that you can't even keep up with what you say yourself.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting how "he" never once called Kaitlyn abusive after the numerous times that he told me to kill myself....
...isn't it?

Kaitlin is vile beyond description at times, but I can stomach this and do not judge a person by their bad qualities alone.

No he in fact didn't and this is where I differ in not taking sides on different issues just because someone agrees with a basic one.
That's why I'm sometimes straddling the fence, but it only shows that as an person I can agree or disagree with people on a one on one subject basis, and not base opinion on belief/disbelief or some party line or even nationality.

However...
I do tend to take an American view when confronted by foreigners , which makes all Americans my brothers and sisters by default.
Which I believe in if anything is the will of the people here to at least try to do the right things, even if our representatives do not.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>OCB's the idiot defending lezbo pushing toxic chem patients off on whores who already take enough stupid risks doing strange men for money. THEY are the ones promoting abuse of ignorant women. They may as well camp out at junior high schools and tell girls that prostitution isn't risky at all; that it's all fun for profit.
You are a psychotic LIAR.

I didn't defend ANYTHING that HL said about hookers- in FACT, I didn't even COMMENT on her post that you are referring to.

You're a friggin' MESS and even more of a lying moron than the terrible head case you truly are.

And from now on, my name for YOU is Adam Lanza- you are certainly no less messed up in the head than HE was.

GFY, you miserable liar.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Squiffy...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
...not to be mistaken for squifilis, aka OCB.
You slow ass ASS.

I posted the same link to RR HOURS ago- can't expect you to keep up though since I know you're working on your dissertation regarding your own inability to walk and chew gum at the same time.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you could show OCB how its done, lessons in stalking, and exposing RR's personal id like you did pattycakes.
and how to interject herself into his private life.... that way you could chase RR off topix to.
And yet, you're still here.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>They have a name for people who never admit they have cognitive difficulties...
I believe it's called OCB.
I do NOT have any cognitive difficulties.

In your post yesterday, you said nothing about cancer TREATMENT; you only ranted about people with cancer.

STFU, Cunny.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, you are sick
So you are anti sex?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Both are fictional characters so same difference.
put up or shut up.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you could show OCB how its done, lessons in stalking, and exposing RR's personal id like you did pattycakes.
and how to interject herself into his private life.... that way you could chase RR off topix to.
What the hell are you including ME in this for?

Don't want your personal information on Topix? Don't POST it.

And I don't need any lessons because I have no desire to stalk ANYONE, you sick loon.

Anyone who posts anything about themselves or their personal lives or their names, etc. does so at their own risk.

Don't want people to use information that YOU yourself put out here?

Then uh....don't put the info out here!

DUH.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You slow ass ASS.
I posted the same link to RR HOURS ago- can't expect you to keep up though since I know you're working on your dissertation regarding your own inability to walk and chew gum at the same time.
Again...

I do not read all of your useless, blathering rants.

Get used to it.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I do NOT have any cognitive difficulties.
In your post yesterday, you said nothing about cancer TREATMENT; you only ranted about people with cancer.
STFU, Cunny.
You admitted dyslexia, and we suspect a low IQ too. That would account for *some* of the defensive, lying BS.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the response of a 7-year-old... it was expected.
What's ironic is that you didn't even disagree with me.
You get paid to do nothing and are proud of it.
Wrong. I get paid to make my employer money. I do that, they pay me. That's the deal....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Why am I part of the problem? I don't perpetuate any kind of violence....
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone has gone over this with you many times before.
Yup. But no one has demonstrated MY violence.

Shut it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that most western people realise that in general Americans are not all like RR. Unfortunately they are the ones who push themselves forward, attract attention to themselves, shout the loudest and trample on everything that gets in their way. It only takes one bad apple.
I have a place in southern France, the area is very popular with both American tourists and American ex patriots. All through the summer the loud squawk of America accents can be heard resonating above the chatter of the markets but those ex pats,(itís a British term, I donít know if you have the same in the US) get on with their lives and are accepted by the locals. Come the end of September the RRs gone home and life continues, quieter, with less hassle.
...and less money.

I'm sure your village enjoys the wealth we Americans bring you.

Your welcome.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Again...
I do not read all of your useless, blathering rants.
Get used to it.
You IDIOT. My post to RR was the same as YOUR post with the same link so I guess that means it is YOU who uselessly blathers and rants, you useless, blathering, ranting cunny.

And really- as if I have to get used to the sorry likes of a POS such as YOU are not reading my posts.

What's the price of homes in the state (of total delusion) you live in, fool?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
If you aren't able to grasp this then that just proves that you don't understand decades of documented science in how the brain works. Read some of Dr. Amens books.
Honey, darlin, sugar tits... If you can show me how science can test the supernatural, I'll agree with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

410 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Word + 2 2 min Richies Cool Man Diary 21
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min marge 532,434
truth is out 7 min andet1987 5
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Insults Are Easier 256,381
Which one sounds the nastiest of all ? 20 min andet1987 0
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 22 min headlinesYTube 599,046
______*ANTICHRIST on world stage______ 25 min headlinesYTube 1
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Naveen kumar 4,477
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Le_le 172,263
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 7 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••