Prove there's a god.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#592523 Jan 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>He does that all the time and doesn't give others credit for being able to find the same exact definition HE did and in its entirety.
RR HAS no argument. He DOES have his homophobia and a total lack of any sense of charity or compassion for those less fortunate than he is, however.....
Were you here when he insisted that alcohol isn't a drug and that cigarettes don't contain a drug?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#592524 Jan 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
Anyone else here notice RR's pattern that when he is in the hot seat he all of a sudden "disappears"?
Just an observation......
Yup.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#592525 Jan 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
He may not be totally to blame for this though; I would imagine his parents were no less ignorant than HE is and therefore saw nothing valuable or enriching about relating his family's heritage to him.
He needs to hang around 7 year olds so he can become more educated. In the end it doesn't matter what RR thinks, he can't undo his DNA. His lack of basic knowledge makes him very backward and uneducated. This I feel is one of the biggest problems in this country.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#592526 Jan 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Okay- so people were naked. I see no evidence that there were no arrests made.
RR- why do you CARE so much?
Maybe because YOU want to parade around naked and you feel you're being denied the right to do so?
WhatEVER.
Your homophobia has been long known here and you will make whatever desperate attempts you can to justify it.
Lol. I see. I'm right so you lower me to having homophobia. Why can't you admit that you were absolutely wrong? Why can't you admit that gays have more rights than the rest of us?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592527 Jan 23, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true. We are all born credulous. So as I lived my life and became more sophisticated and learned to be skeptical of claims, especially extraordinary claims, I now have an expectation of evidence and proof prior to accepting such claims. So has that damned me to Hell?
Don't you apply skepticism to other religions? Why do you make a special exception for one in particular?
Honestly? Because it's the only one that makes sense to me.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592528 Jan 23, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Einstein but that shows NO such thing. In fact it shows just the opposite. Wow you're being really dense today. You might want to go to the doctor and see if you have a brain blood clot.
Nu'uh!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#592529 Jan 23, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you here when he insisted that alcohol isn't a drug and that cigarettes don't contain a drug?
No- I missed that. Are you serious? Rhetorical question since I know you are serious but it's hard to fathom just how astounding RR's willful ignorance and intellectual laziness truly is.

Oh- and he also thinks every car made by a foreign owned car company is manufactured in that foreign country and then each car is shipped here.

That's his ignorance in motion trying to justify his love of gas guzzling vehicles.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592530 Jan 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>IDIOT. I made the point that the show was about HETEROSEXUALS masturbating- thereby glorifying HETEROSEXUALITY.
I don't think you know the meaning of the word "glorify"- get back to me when (and if) you do.
I KNOW you're not saying homosexuals are a race, but at the same time you are trying to claim they are not a minority when the FACT is that they are- and you provided info yourself to back up that fact since it is YOU who posted that they represent less than 1% of the population.
That makes them a MINORITY- I am NOT the one who said anything about them being a race- YOU are.
Glorify - describe or represent as admirable.

Only someone like you would find a humorous masturbation contest to be admirable...

Minorities are groups having differences in ethnics, race, language, politics, etc. NOT sexuality.

If you wanna dumb "minority" down to just being less of a thing, that's your ignorant choice.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592531 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. I see. I'm right so you lower me to having homophobia. Why can't you admit that you were absolutely wrong? Why can't you admit that gays have more rights than the rest of us?
That you were right doesn't change the fact that you ARE a homophobe.

No, RR-gays do NOT have more rights than the rest of us- we all have the "right" to parade around naked assuming we are willing to face the possible legal consequences of doing so.

Again- you offered no proof that there are no arrests of people who are naked at parades.

You simply ASSUME that.

And I DID admit I was wrong- learn to friggin' read!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592532 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, you lower YOURSELF to homophobia because you ARE a homophobe.

I didn't make you that way- YOU did.

Try accepting personal responsibility for your own words and your own views.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592533 Jan 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Like you- because you have no problem being the stereotypical redneck nor should you given the incredible amount of willful ignorance and intellectual laziness you display here every single day.
Do you know WHY the village idiot is always grinning? Because he's an IDIOT and proud of it- just like you are proud of your idiocy.
No. I don't mind being called a redneck because I don't get offended. By anything. It's people like you that perpetuate racism, gender inequality & favoritism because you're slight little ego is so easily wounded.

Village? Ask Christine about those.....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592534 Jan 23, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>He needs to hang around 7 year olds so he can become more educated. In the end it doesn't matter what RR thinks, he can't undo his DNA. His lack of basic knowledge makes him very backward and uneducated. This I feel is one of the biggest problems in this country.
A 7 year old would look at him and after he uttered a few words would say to him: You're dumb!

You are correct- that there are those who are willfully ignorant and intellectually as RR is is indeed one of the biggest problems in this country and one of the problems that makes this country most vulnerable.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592535 Jan 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>AGAIN- there's that "charitable" Christian nature of yours just shining through, RR.
And I DID mention a Disney worker taking a second job- learn to read, nimrod.
I have NO nanny-state mentality; however, I DO care about those who are down on their luck through no fault of their own- which IS the case with the MAJORITY of people who collect unemployment benefits.
Those using and milking the system like your worthless brother are in the MINORITY.
What is with YOUR lack of concern or compassion for your fellow man?
"A saying from the Bible's story of Cain and Abel. After Cain had murdered his brother Abel, God asked him where his brother was. Cain answered,“I know not; am I my brother's keeper?”
Cain's words have come to symbolize people's unwillingness to accept responsibility for the welfare of their fellows — their “brothers” in the extended sense of the term.
*******The tradition of Judaism and Christianity is that people do have this responsibility.********
Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/am-i-my-brother-...
Are you really going to continue to wonder why ANYONE would tell you what a sorry excuse you are for a Christian?
You are not only NO Christian; if anything, your words show you to be ANTI-Christian.
UGH.
YUCK.
If you really, truly though that way, you'd see a 99 week unemployment to be wrong.

You claim to want to help you "brothers". But it's just a claim. Keeping someone down is not a way to help them. You're like a drug dealer offering your "brothers" a discount - to keep them buying.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592536 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Glorify - describe or represent as admirable.
Only someone like you would find a humorous masturbation contest to be admirable...
Minorities are groups having differences in ethnics, race, language, politics, etc. NOT sexuality.
If you wanna dumb "minority" down to just being less of a thing, that's your ignorant choice.
You are WRONG- I provided you with the FULL definition of the word "minority" instead of just the snippet YOU provided to try and prove yourself right but which only proved how very wrong you are.

You are also not allowing for the broader definition of the word "glorify" when it comes to sexuality.

I'll bet you don't think in movies or TV WAR is "glorified" either, huh?

You're an idiot.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592537 Jan 23, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Read your definition again, Jethro.
It doesn't rule homosexuals out as a minority.
Huh? What part if being gay is a race, religion, or ethnic background?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592538 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I don't mind being called a redneck because I don't get offended. By anything. It's people like you that perpetuate racism, gender inequality & favoritism because you're slight little ego is so easily wounded.
Village? Ask Christine about those.....
My ego is not at all so easily wounded- you're projecting RR.

So then I guess you won't be offended by me telling you that you are NOT a Christian and that you are actually ANTI-Christian, right?

And you are a LIAR. If you don't get offended "By anything", you wouldn't be so quick to tell me to go f*ck myself as you have many times.

Why should I ask Christine about villages? Did you TOTALLY miss my point, you grinning IDIOT?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592539 Jan 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>So while YOU have learned NOTHING here today, what have the rest of us learned?
1. You do not know the difference between nationality and ethnicity.
2. You do not know what the word "minority" means or when and how it can rightly be applied.
3. You don't know that showing people having sex on TV, people talking about sex on TV, people making risque comments and off-color comments about sex on TV, people dressing provocatively on TV is sex being "glorified".
All you DO know is how to try and change what IS to what is NOT- that being your very twisted views.
How can you attempt to teach me something I already know?

Did you pat yourself on the back yet?

Can you reach your back?
Pat

East Granby, CT

#592540 Jan 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA! You, Mr Racist, are in no position to talk about equality.
Besides, what rights to I have that gays don't?
They get to parade around naked, without getting arrested for it. I can't....
Again the morally challenged theist shows his true colors and offers up a lie. Where have I ever said certain people should be treated differently under the law?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592541 Jan 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"The measure of a society is the dignity with which it treats its weakest members." Javier Perez de Cuellar, former U.N. Secretary-General.
Sure, weakest. Not laziest.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592542 Jan 23, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>No, they're not. Citizenship can't effect their heritage you moron.
Person A and person B are Italians living in Italy. They get married and move to the U.S. where person B gets pregnant from Person A. Their child is born in the U.S. The child is an American but still Italian. How something so simple and straight forward as this is confusing to you is beyond comprehension. Literally 7 year olds understand all this, yet somehow it's too complicated for you to grasp. LOL...Amazing...
HAHA!

Gee, I wonder what made person A & B Italian?

hmmm
Maybe because they were born in Italy?

So why is the baby Italian even though born in America?

This is pretty simple. It's because no one wants to call themselves American anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Buck Crick 100,551
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Liamm 670,352
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Sky Writer 31 184,288
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 hr Jehowa Witness 46,179
Treating others with respect 11 hr UnderstandPeople 14
Do any attractive cougars or milfs want to trad... (Dec '11) 12 hr Seejay 4
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 14 hr Peter Ross 6,147
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) Wed Pegasus 286,455
More from around the web