“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#592048 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like all the GOP politicians who were caught with hookers? You mean THOSE disease-riddled farts?
You're an IDIOT.
And you can't get cancer from sweat- and do NOT tell me you already knew that for I don't think you did.
The same chemicals that kill cancer can also cause cancer. The same goes for radiation therapy.

You should have read the link. Caretakers and family are supposed to be super careful not to come in contact with bodily fluids, even sweat that's dried on clothing.

Why don't you suck a sick chem dyk? G'head, if you think it's perfectly harmless.

xD

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#592049 Jan 22, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
But you did play the slavery card and you also ignored my question to you aobut how exactly does slavery in the 19th century cause black morality issues today.
"You keep regurgitating the same "facts" while offering nothing in the way of a solution to possibly correct those "facts"."
Since when am I in charge of fixing social ills? I can't cure cancer either so does that mean we should deny that too?
"And thankfully, due to the laws which prohibit discrimination, the same opportunities are basically available to all."
No we have liberal racist affirmative action on the books still. Glad to hear you are against racial discrimination and such blatantly racist laws.
"So, AGAIN Pat, what is the solution you would like to see take place to stem the tide of crimes committed by blacks?"
I would suggest harsher penalties for violent crimes, corporal punishment should also be used as a deterrent since prison clearly is not one. These methods should be applied based on the crime not on the race of the criminal. Clearly, letting our cities decay like this into such violence can not be tolerated forever. Something needs to be done about it.
You could only be confusing me with someone else as I never once mentioned slavery or "played that card".

Nor was your question about 19th century slavery directed toward me or if it was, I missed that post, but I don't think so.

I have never even mentioned slavery to you- let alone discussed it with you.

Never said you were in charge of fixing social ills, so you're lying- AGAIN.

But what IS the point of blabbering, blathering and frothing on and on and on about those social ills if all you want to do is bitch, whine, moan and complain without even a hint of a suggestion as to what might be a solution?

What you offer in this post of yours as a solution is stupid.

You are saying nothing any different than one who offers a solution AFTER the horse has fled through the open barn door.

A solution would be something that would PREVENT crime before it happens. What that might be I don't know, but all you're interested in is building more prisons despite that the USA has more prisoners than any other country in the world.

Great "deterrent", huh?

And sorry the city you live in is in such a state of decay. Fortunately for me, I can't say the same as Orlando is in a wonderful state of prosperity and growth.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#592050 Jan 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>But....the universe might cease to exist if people never learned that the dick didn't just fall in their mouth as they were walking down the street...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
...! Knowing that all sexual behaviors are based on choice is a fundamental lesson for all humans.
Sexual behaviors, individually, are of course, based on choice, as we choose if and when we are going to engage in sexual behaviors, except when someone else makes that choice for us in the case of rape. However sexual orientation is not based on choice, except if a person of one orientation decided to act as if they were of another orientation for some unusual reason, such as they fear being executed or murdered if their true sexuality become known..

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592051 Jan 22, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
COMBATIVE ALERT!
RR can fight his own battles despite being the little man he is.

Location hidden

#592052 Jan 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> It would take crazy on a scale I don't want to imagine, to have socks from different countries.
I had socks from China...once, but I they had kinks in them so I threw them out.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592053 Jan 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The same chemicals that kill cancer can also cause cancer. The same goes for radiation therapy.
You should have read the link. Caretakers and family are supposed to be super careful not to come in contact with bodily fluids, even sweat that's dried on clothing.
Why don't you suck a sick chem dyk? G'head, if you think it's perfectly harmless.
xD
Yeah- the CHEMICALS can kill those who come into contact with them- not the CANCER itself since CANCER is NOT contagious.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#592054 Jan 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The same chemicals that kill cancer can also cause cancer. The same goes for radiation therapy.
xD
Nano if you are a woman, as I think you claimed, why is it necessary to post such abusive posts?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592055 Jan 22, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
They do indeed, just as an unproductive degenerate dope addict can come from a wealthy suburb.
On this we agree. Now go tell that to RR.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592056 Jan 22, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
But you did play the slavery card and you also ignored my question to you aobut how exactly does slavery in the 19th century cause black morality issues today.
"You keep regurgitating the same "facts" while offering nothing in the way of a solution to possibly correct those "facts"."
Since when am I in charge of fixing social ills? I can't cure cancer either so does that mean we should deny that too?
"And thankfully, due to the laws which prohibit discrimination, the same opportunities are basically available to all."
No we have liberal racist affirmative action on the books still. Glad to hear you are against racial discrimination and such blatantly racist laws.
"So, AGAIN Pat, what is the solution you would like to see take place to stem the tide of crimes committed by blacks?"
I would suggest harsher penalties for violent crimes, corporal punishment should also be used as a deterrent since prison clearly is not one. These methods should be applied based on the crime not on the race of the criminal. Clearly, letting our cities decay like this into such violence can not be tolerated forever. Something needs to be done about it.
BTW, if you want to see corporal punishment, move to one of the many countries which engage in it.

Maybe you could get a hold of a cane yourself to mete out that punishment yourself.

What you are suggesting is akin to a society devolving- not evolving.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592057 Jan 22, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Nano if you are a woman, as I think you claimed, why is it necessary to post such abusive posts?
Would it be more acceptable if Nano was a man?

I don't think so......

Since: May 11

Wickford, UK

#592058 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think there's a US definition of "squiffy". It's not a US word.
It's just a good example of the differences in our english vs your english.
and yet Merriam Webster is not an "English" dictionary...

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/squ... .

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#592059 Jan 22, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you don't think being nasty or mean or what ever is strictly a mans job do you? Sexist bigot! lol

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592060 Jan 22, 2013
Oooooh.....someone thinks I'm being mean!

Oh golly gee!

Whatever will I do, NANO????

Pfft.

Location hidden

#592061 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah- the CHEMICALS can kill those who come into contact with them- not the CANCER itself since CANCER is NOT contagious.
I didn't say that cancer was contagious, you moron. I said that the chemicals exuding from the chem patient can cause cancer.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#592062 Jan 22, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweeti, I am thinking you are letting RR get to you. He has demonstrated on here that what he posts, often, is nonsense. For a person who claims to be a believer, he certainly betrays that often by his attacks and comments.
maybe you could show OCB how its done, lessons in stalking, and exposing RR's personal id like you did pattycakes.
and how to interject herself into his private life.... that way you could chase RR off topix to.
Pat

Granby, CT

#592063 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, if you want to see corporal punishment, move to one of the many countries which engage in it.
Maybe you could get a hold of a cane yourself to mete out that punishment yourself.
What you are suggesting is akin to a society devolving- not evolving.
I'm offering a possible solution. What is the violence rate in Singapore where corporal punishment is used? Hmmm? What is your solution?

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#592064 Jan 22, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. about 6 months ago, I drove a 65-year-old man dying from cancer to a chicken ranch in NV ..
.. there's nothing wrong with paying for sex if you brings happiness ..
.. it should be legal everywhere ..
OMG, you are sick

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#592065 Jan 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
1776 was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
before 1863.
I'm not sure why you're pulling these dates out of your ass. It does you no good. You're a PERFECT example of the saying "a little knowledge is dangerous." The The Second Amendment was proposed on 9/25/1789, and ratified on 12/15/1791 you ignorant narrow-minded moron.

Your knowledge of James Madison is pathetic.

"Thus, southern legislators and plantation owners lived not just in fear of their own slaves rebelling, but also in fear that their slaves could be emancipated through military service."

"At the ratifying convention in Virginia in 1788, Henry laid it out:
"Let me here call your attention to that part [Article 1, Section 8 of the proposed Constitution] which gives the Congress power to provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining the militia, and for governing such part of them as may be employed in the service of the United States....

"By this, sir, you see that their control over our last and best defence is unlimited. If they neglect or refuse to discipline or arm our militia, they will be useless: the states can do neither ... this power being exclusively given to Congress. The power of appointing officers over men not disciplined or armed is ridiculous; so that this pretended little remains of power left to the states may, at the pleasure of Congress, be rendered nugatory."

Location hidden

#592066 Jan 22, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
OCB's the idiot defending lezbo pushing toxic chem patients off on whores who already take enough stupid risks doing strange men for money. THEY are the ones promoting abuse of ignorant women. They may as well camp out at junior high schools and tell girls that prostitution isn't risky at all; that it's all fun for profit.

Location hidden

#592067 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah- the CHEMICALS can kill those who come into contact with them- not the CANCER itself since CANCER is NOT contagious.
They have a name for people who never admit they have cognitive difficulties...

I believe it's called OCB.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Robert F 548,542
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Truths 602,167
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 8 min needhelp 8
Mother bath (Mar '12) 14 min flatbushsam 11
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min waaasssuuup 229,948
relaxing sensual Body to Body massage in Dubai 20 min sexy girls 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 28 min GodFreeByChoice 5,454
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min Dr_Zorderz 261,649
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 36 min flatbushsam 126

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE